The Unholy Whale Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I washed my face and got dressed, the check out time for the room was fast approaching. I realized that in this reality I had been the one to book the room for us, Jenny spending most of her time sleeping inside a magic card did not leave her much time left for booking hotel rooms. "Man, dealing with my tangled memory would be confusing!" Thinking about her card, I brought it out and admired the new, more detailed artwork for a while. I then summoned my sister while I was looking at her, still sleeping deeply in the mess of a bed we had made. Instantly the bed was empty and Jenny appeared next to me, energetic and fully "dressed" as always.

"Ohayo, Onii-chan!" She waved exaggeratedly at me even though she was standing next to me. Her naked breasts shook back and forth.

"Good morning, you big goofball." I replied with a small laugh. "I'm feeling pretty good today. Happy to have you, y'know?"

"Arigato..." She responded and gave me a loving hug, pressing her exposed breasts into me as she wrapped her arms around me. Her face beamed with nothing but happiness at my praise.

Jenny's reaction and the absolute joy and devotion on display got me thinking about perhaps enjoying the naked tits she pressed into me yet another time. "No, get your mind out of the gutter! We need to leave, besides you have things to do, remember? An ex-girlfriend that needs to be paid a visit and get some magic attention."

"I know it's in the middle of the day but I think we should celebrate. How about we grab a nice lunch together? We never really got to go on a date yesterday." I told my little sister.

"That sounds subarashii... I would love that, Onii-chan. But nani do you mean about deito yesterday?"

"Hmm, never mind that, I guess you never won that tennis tournament anymore, huh? Well, I figure you should wear something more fitting for a date. Right now you're dressed as if you're going to school after all." I said as I brought out her card and began to browse through the outfit options available to me. I finally settled on what clothes to use and my real-life little sister was suddenly wearing them.

Out of her schoolgirl outfit, Jenny now wore a tight silver dress, hanging loosely from straps around her neck. The dress barely covered more than her nipples as it clung lewdly to her perfect breasts. Her waist and legs were totally exposed, her ass and pussy were barely covered by the slinky piece of shiny fabric. She stood on high heels, also of a shiny silver. In addition to the dress and shoes, she wore several pieces of jewelry and her hair was done up in a long ponytail of dark blue hair. As finishing touches, her eye shadow was thick and black and her lips were painted in an inviting red color. My Japanese little sister had in a second been made to look like a first class escort. I fixated on her impossibly inflated boobs. "No... she looked like a teenager's sex fantasy of a first class escort." I thought as my jaw dropped. I just stared at Jenny in admiration.

"Hmm? Are you alright, Onii-chan?" She tilted her head, looking up at me, parting her painted lips.

"Uhhh... yeah..."

"Eh?" She looked down and noticed her glow-up. "Is this dress... made by that famous designer from St. Louis? Sugoi Onii-chan!!" She twirled, giving me a view of her fantastic body while the dress did its best to barely cover her.

"Goddamn..." I finally got out. "You... you need to wear something less revealing! If we go out like this, jealous shrews who see you may die from shock! Let's... dress you slightly more modestly for now. But we're definitely changing you back to this after we get home!"

"Ehehe~ Onii-chan's feeling naughty again! Hentai!"

We left the hotel room together, Jenny clinging to me. She was slightly more modestly dressed.