The Unholy Whale Ch. 07

Story Info
Ex-girlfriend (?) gets her comeuppance.
12.5k words
4.63
14.4k
14

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers

Chapter 7 The Ex-girlfriend Collection

I reclined in my sofa while lazily browsing my phone, checking the most popular social media site for photo sharing. It had been total radio silence from Azrael these last few days despite whatever weird reality shattering magic that had occurred involving me and Jenny in that hotel room. "I guess that meant my altered little sister and changed past was of no particular importance to Azrael and her employer? Or perhaps the demoness just didn't know about it?" I wondered.

I was brought out of my musings by the now familiar clicking of stiletto high heels. Xue Mei, wearing her micro bikini with frills and complementary maid headpiece, entered my living room; cat ears sticking out of her multicolored hair as per usual. Silently, except for the light clack-clack of heels, the ninja-turned-house maid wagged her impressive hips back and forth as she approached the sofa I was sitting in. She bent her upper body over and began to dust off my TV with her feather duster. As she bent over, her toned legs and round ass were impossible to for me to ignore--the slutty high heels I had forced on her made her juicy butt a constant distraction. Her super-expanded breasts swayed back and forth like pendulums, clearly visible to me when she bent over, even when I admired her flawless form from behind.

I reached over to my sextoy maid and gave her inviting ass a hard slap while she was bent over. "Forbidding Xue Mei from bending her knees when she was cleaning had for sure been a great idea!" I thought as Xue Mei stumbled forward from the impact of my hand on her buttocks, tight ass cheeks and pillowy tits shaking. The ninja deftly kept her balance on the dangerously high heels and whirled around to look at me--her Master. Xue Mei's expression one of absolute arousal. She looked as if she were about to melt when she spoke, her voice dripping with irresistible lust and desire.

"Master, I beg you! Spank me more! Debase me! Allow me to feel... weak and powerless--in complete awe of your might. Your slave craves more of your punishment." She moaned, letting one of her hands slip under her scandalously cut bikini bottom, rubbing an eager clit.

"I'm busy, slave. Behave good and I may give you a reward later."

"T-thank you, Master... Any attention from your glorious self is more than what your humble slut maid deserves." She gritted her teeth in disappointment, but returned to the task I had ordered her to perform. I enjoyed seeing Xue Mei do her best to tidy up, despite her whole body shaking with need over how much she desired more than just one slap from her Master.

Still listening with one ear to the soft tick-tack of Xue Mei's stilettos, I returned to giving my phone attention. I browsed through a multitude of pictures on the photo sharing website. All of the them were of a Caucasian woman, smiling while she was hanging out with friends or posing for travel photos. A rare few were also selfies of her in various states of undress. I knew that these more provocative photos were taken in moments when the girl was in need of some validation from a horde of positive comments and likes. No naughty bits that could get her in trouble ever shown, of course. All empowering pictures of female beauty! My ex-girlfriend Emily was no "slut", after all.

When I had moved out of my parents' house to attend collage, I had made an earnest effort to change myself. I attempted to be more social and more open minded. I hung out with people I would have dismissed outright before, joined a few social clubs and even went to some house parties. At one such party I met her, a very drunk Emily, who struck up a conversation with an almost as drunk me. The conversation began by her admiring my height but ended up going all kinds of places. Eventually, we ended up making out on the porch of the house. The events up until that moment had transpired in both my "original timeline" and the "new timeline" I had created where Jenny was a very different kind of little sister. In my original timeline, I had lost my virginity to Emily that same night. In the new timeline, I had excused myself and left after I felt Emily got too clingy. I had clearly been able to tell what a vile skank she was when I had not been desperate for someone to lose my virginity to.

In my original past, which I could still remember with perfect clarity, Emily had lead me on for several months. She made my dumb and inexperienced self believe that she was my loving and caring girlfriend. In reality, I had been a useful simp idiot for her to find emotional support when she was not busy sleeping with what must have been several football teams. I finally found out when one of the guys she was fucking behind my back straight up told me! I had trusted her, even deluded myself into thinking I loved her! The realization that it had all been a lie broke me and had made me more or less give up on life for the better part of a year...

My recent episode with the magical catnip had made me reach the conclusion that I had still not moved on at all. I could not leave things unsettled with my ex-girlfriend Emily any longer, to advance forward as a new and improved man I needed to deal with her in some way. The powers of the Soul Deck would make that very easy. The moral problem I had wrestled with for the last couple of days was that this Emily was not the same Emily that had hurt me, due to the unexpected timeline shift. They looked the same, and would probably sound the same, but from her perspective I would just be some guy she had fooled around with on a house party once when she was drunk. If she would even remember me at all... Was it really alright of me to obsess over this woman like this still?

I kept browsing her photos for a little while longer, until I finally stayed my finger at a picture of Emily taken around the time when we would have started dating. In the picture, it looked as if she had just stepped out of the shower. She gazed up and into the camera with a sultry expression, the carefully chosen camera angle just hid the nipples of her bare breasts. I knew that she knew that this picture would blow up as soon as she had posted it. And of course, it had tons of likes and hearts and comments from dumb idiot guys and her vapid army of followers. I stared at the slutty face she showed off so shamelessly in her selfie and felt a dull rage grow inside of me. It did not matter if Emily would recognize me or not. For my own sake, I needed this.

***

"Maybe just one more repetition of questions-answers? Feels like I'm nailing it but I'd rather prepare one time too many than mess up when it counts!" Emily thought. She had been fretting and fussing over this interview ever since she got the call. A chance to intern part-time at one of the biggest firms in the country would be the first step along the carefully planned road to success she had since long envisioned for herself. She was used to most things going her way somehow, but she could not leave something of this grave importance to chance; the interview this afternoon needed to be flawless. That intern position was already as good as hers--even if her future boss did not know it yet!

She had gotten up early today, prepared breakfast for her boyfriend and had waved him off when he drove to work. She kissed him on the cheek before he left, playing the role of a doting housewife half in jest, half seriously. He was a really sweet guy and she enjoyed caring for him, but sometimes she worried that he lacked the ambition she needed in a man and future life partner. "Well, at least for now things were perfect." She told herself, trying to dismiss such negative thoughts.

After her boyfriend had left for work, Emily had spent the morning doing her routine yoga exercises and had then begun to prepare for the interview. She knew her grades and merits were just so-so, but if she was given a moment one-on-one with someone, she was confident that she could charm their pants off. "Literally and figuratively!" She mentally added, as a joke. "God, how could she even allow herself to think like some two-bit whore?" She immediately scolded herself. She was just too crass sometimes; that type of crude thinking probably came from her mom.

Speaking of taking someones pants off, she really hoped the interview would be good so she could afford to relax tonight. She had been so busy practicing and mentally preparing last night that she had had no time for her boyfriend, despite him being in a particularly raunchy mood. She actually felt bad when she had excused herself by saying she was not in the mood. "Refusing sex when your partner was in the mood was the first step to how a relationship died. 'If you reject your husband, count on him cheating on you next chance he gets, right?" At least that was what her mom had told when she was deep in her bottles, complaining to a young Emily about Emily's absentee dad. "Well, mom had used a somewhat harsher language sprinkled with lots of her particular brand of cursing, to give her life lessons that unmistakable bitter rich wino flavor." She thought, and chortled to herself despite being home alone.

Anyway, the interview today was her ticket to a bright future! Like hell she would let something as stupid as the needs of her boyfriend's second head obstruct her! She'd be sure to give him something really special tonight, though... Especially if she aced this interview!

Emily nervously checked her watch yet again, still an hour left until she needed to leave. She should do her make-up now. What dress to wear had already been settled; she had been informed that the boss and HR-guy she would meet were both men, so she had decided to go for a "very motivated" look. In an attempt to dispel her nervousness, she once again tried to think positive thoughts: She was going to crush this interview! She would get the job and in ten years, she would make enough money to be truly independent! She would show her mom once and for all! How could she fail?

The doorbell suddenly rang, interrupting Emily's thoughts. "Who could that be?" Her boyfriend wouldn't be back from work until late this afternoon. Plus, he had his own key. They lived in a safe suburban neighborhood, but as a young woman alone in a big house she was of course a bit wary.

Still wearing yoga pants and the black tank top she used when working out, Emily tiptoed to the door and opened it only partway. A tall guy that she vaguely recognized from somewhere was standing outside. Did they perhaps have classes together?

"Errr... hiii?" She said, peeking out at this weirdo through the half-open door.

"Hi, what's up?" The guy asked with a broad smile. He held out a card to her. "Do you know what this is?"

Emily took the card apprehensively. "Was he some strange religious nut missionary or something? What he just gave her seemed to be a playing card or something like that?" She thought while she examined it briefly, still on guard from this man showing up out of nowhere. He seemed nice enough but she definitely knew him from somewhere. Showing up on her doorstep like this was already at a severe risk of being creep stalker behavior. "No idea, sorry! Did you want something? So sorry but I'm like, really really busy right now. Could talk to you in class later, maybe?"

Not bothering to give the weird card back, Emily began to hastily shut the door on him. The entire situation with this creeper appearing just as she was getting ready for the job interview of a lifetime gave her a really bad vibe. If this idiot showing up and disturbing her good vibes was the thing that would cause her to mess up the interview, she'd seek him out in class tomorrow and freaking kill him!

Emily's angry thoughts were suddenly cut short and she was violent knocked backwards! The man on the other side of the door had tackled it open just as she was about to close it. Emily screamed and fell, landing hard on her ass. While she was still in shock, the man entered her house and closed the door behind him.

"You fucking bastard! My boyfriend will be home any minute!" Emily lied as terror welled up inside her. With no time to stand up she began to scooch backwards on her butt, away from the door and the intruder. She felt afraid but also... a bit dizzy?

The man stood motionless by the closed door, his eyes narrowed while he simply watched her on the floor as she was doing her best to create distance between them. She had no idea why he was here or what he wanted but she did not take her eyes off the stranger for even a moment while she increased her distance from him. She felt herself become more and more sluggish. "Shit! Had she been drugged somehow..?" She noticed how her field of vision shrunk for some reason, as though something was partly beginning to block her view.

Finally, her brain now as slow as molasses, came to the realization that it was not a case of diminishing eyesight that caused her problems. The reason she could now barely see the creep still standing by the door, even though she tried to look at him, was due to the two enormous bags of flesh that were suddenly protruding straight out of her chest! The foreign objects kept ballooning, growing bigger and bigger, pushing against her black tank top. She made an attempt to crawl further away but a warm sensation streamed out from the growing orbs on her chest, making it harder and harder for Emily to focus on anything else. She felt so fucking good...

After a final few moments of useless struggle, Emily's attempts to concentrate on anything other than the intense pleasure grew impossible. The black tank top ripped apart--it could no longer contain her. Her new melons bounced up and down in an impossibly exaggerated manner and they sprayed some type of whitish liquid as soon as they freed themselves from restraints. "Milk?" She thought with distant bewilderment. With her new her tits finally bouncing free from their prison, the interview that would determine the future of her life became nothing more than a distant distraction compared to the all-encompassing desire that gripped Emily all of a sudden.

Collapsing on her back on the floor, the enormous swelling tits pointing straight up, Emily's body begun to shiver from an overload of pleasure and slutty images forced into her mind. She spread her legs wide and stuck her hand inside of her yoga pants and began to masturbate furiously. Her pussy burned with desire! But her fingers, no matter how many she used, were not enough. She needed her boyfriend! She desired him so incredibly fucking much right now! Or to be honest, she just needed his dick to fill her burning hole. His dick to fill any of her slutty needing holes crying out for attention! She needed it!! Needed a penis! Any cock!! She called out for her assailant; Emily needed to be fucked hard! By him! Or by anyone!

***

"God... I c-can't... can't focus. Fuck! I need... s-something hard!" Emily's slut moan was panicked in its urgent need.

I had thoroughly enjoyed watching the fear in my ex-girlfriend's eyes slowly being replaced. First by confusion when her body began to change, to then evolve into a blind arousal when she gave in completely to the foreign pleasure her still transforming and expanding body and breasts forced on her. The cheating slut laid before me on the floor, jamming her fingers into her pussy, furiously thrusting her hips to drive her fingers as far into herself as possible. Yet she begged and begged me for more. Fingers were far from enough to satisfy her. Finally the bitch showed me her true face.

I unzipped my pants and brandished the dick she was begging me for. Without a word I walked towards her and stood above her, exposing my already hard member.

"P-please... have s-sex with me!" Emily got out as she locked in on my penis with wild eyes. She made an attempt to stand up, to grab for me, but she quickly collapsed on the floor, fingering herself even harder. Her needing cunt did not allow her to stop giving it the attention it desperately craved for even a second.

"You'd like me to fuck you, huh?" I replied when she failed to stand and fell to the floor. The fall made her gigantic breasts bounce up and down, spraying her body with yet more shiny porno milk. "It's always about you and what you want with you isn't it, Em? Well, it's time for you to prioritize someone else's needs for once." I told her, drunk on my own power. I called forth Xue Mei's card and summoned my ninja servant.

Xue Mei appeared, wearing her ninja attire this time, kneeling right next to the girl undergoing her slut transformation.

"Master." She cast her eyes down as always when she announced herself to me. Then she saw Emily, the desperate girl with her top in tatters and still expanding breasts in front of her. The ninja recoiled back in shock.

"We're adding another woman to my collection." I told my kunoichi slave.

"Master... I..." A mixture emotions played across the Xue Mei's face as she, still kneeling, looked up at me. The Asian girl glanced back and forth between me and my naked lower body and the moaning woman on the ground before her.

"Is there... a problem, slave?" I questioned the so-called Shinobi of Justice.

When I pressed her, Xue Mei let out a weak whimper that gradually grew in strength while her body began to weaken.

"Nooo..." Xue Mei wailed and bit down hard on one of her fingers, while the other hand began to massage her breasts. The ninja's purple suit darkened with moisture around her crotch and boobs. "I d-don't want this-"

"Shut up and get over here, Xue Mei! Your only purpose in this moment is to suck me off, you lousy 'defender of women." I commanded her.

"Y-y-yes Master!" The girl gave in completely and began to crawl on all fours towards me and my exposed penis. With a whorish and disgraceful moan, she planted her kneeling body opposite of Emily's and bent herself over Emily's body to present her mouth for my dick. My ex-girlfriend's still growing giant breasts grazed against the spandex clad even bigger breasts of Xue Mei when she leaned over my ex. My sex slave opened her wet mouth wide took my whole member inside of it, as per my command.

Xue Mei bobbed back and forth beneath me, stroking my dick with her lust-swollen lips, her slender fingers caressing my balls. The so-called Shinobi of Justice and self-proclaimed defender of women could barely be said to have even put up a fight--she instantly gave in to my order. In addition, at least from the crazed look of lust in her eyes when she sucked me off, Xue Mei seemed turned on beyond belief by what was happening. "Was Xue Mei such a naughty girl now that it got her horny to be forced to be my accomplice in the enslavement of other women?" I wondered while enjoying the sight of this slovenly sow that had used to be my lesbian neighbor sucking and licking my shaft.

"Pleeeaaase fuck me! Just... any hole... is fine! Need a hard f-fucking dick inside my... God! It's like I'm burning up!" Emily panted and begged underneath Xue Mei, my ex-girlfriend kept masturbating to no avail. The stimulation of Xue Mei's soft breasts brushing against Emily's body, covering her with even more milk, while she was forced to listen to the dirty slurping and smacking noises from the ninja woman servicing me had sent poor Emily into a horny overdrive. I loved to see her beg for me like this...

"This dick is too good for a cheating slut like you. Emily!" I grunted while Xue Mei worked her hardest to make me blast my hot load down her throat. "If you want it, beg me for it. Beg for my cum!"

"Fuck, I need it! Please give me your cum, mister. I'll... I'll do anything! You can have me whenever and wherever... Just... P-please come inside of me!!"

WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers