The Unholy Whale Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the girl who had cheated on me beg for my cum in such a pathetic manner combined with Xue Mei's excellent dick sucking made me lose control of myself completely. I wrapped my hand around Xue Mei's long hair and pulled her face all the way to the bottom of my shaft. I held the gagging girl there for while. Emily's begging for my cum did not stop for even a moment. I stared at the two sluts on the floor beneath me, pressing their tits against tits, admiring my absolute power.

"Listen up, slave." I addressed Xue Mei while enjoying her throat as my cocksleeve. "I command you to snowball my cum with Emily here. Understand? Give her a long and loving kiss and welcome her to my harem. Because after you have given her my cum, she will become another one of my belongings, just like I made you my slave, Xue Mei." The girl whose mouth was nothing more than tool for my pleasure gazed up at her master in a display of absolute submission, her face a complete mess and her eyes glazed over. The ninja then nodded to let me know she understood. Seeing Xue Mei like that, while Emily still ceaselessly begged me for attention--to fuck her instead of Xue Mei's mouth--pushed me over the edge; I came into Xue Mei's wet mouth.

With an expertly slutty face, my cum slowly running down her lips and her breathing rough and ragged, my ninja catgirl slave immediately leaned over and gave Emily what looked like a passionate kiss. Like two rainbow lovers, Xue Mei embraced the girl on the floor beneath her, with no qualms at all about aiding me in my capture of another soul. Emily in turn closed her eyes and seemed to feel absolute bliss for a few moments when the cum she had been begging for dribbled into her mouth. She slurped audibly. Her body was twitching in response, ever wanting more.

"There, you got the cum you were asking for, Em. A proper fuck from a great Summoner like me is too good for a cheating slut like you." I told her.

The card she had dropped next to the door earlier began to fly towards me. I grabbed it and unsummoned Xue Mei. Red cursive writing shone upon Emily's card as the writing spelled out the now familiar "Soul Capture Complete!"

The card initially displayed an anime stylized version of Emily, looking haughty and affluent, as if she was some sort of princess. The picture then rapidly changed, the princess losing all of her clothes while her bust swelled to enormous proportions. The girl in the illustration's mouth opened to an "O" while her face displayed a vacant facial expression. Her eyes lost their shine. The card's title appeared.

Common Fuckdoll COMMON

·This emotionless fuckdoll will obey its Summoner's every order without fail.

[Blank]

[Blank]

When I saw the name and rarity my subconscious self had ascribed to my ex-girlfriend, I couldn't help but laugh. This was twisted... A "Common Fuckdoll" that would obey my every order? That could be interesting even if Emily was only of garbage common rarity compared to my other two girls. I got two empty slots to fill, too!

I peered at the mess of a girl beneath me. Emily was undeniably a cute girl, if a little plain. The glorious new tits I had gifted her enhanced her body, but I could not deny that Emily did not really compare to the two Asian super hotties I already had put under my spell. My ex-girlfriend's body shook another time and she moaned hard on the floor, filling me with a mixture of emotions I did not fully grasp, the whole spectrum from sorrow to joy. "As much as I had tried to deny it in the past, I clearly had a type. My yellow fever was probably incurable. Besides, it seemed as though the Attributes given to a card this way could be more or less anything I wished for, right? Fuck it, let's give it a try!" I thought as I held the card and concentrated on the first Attribute I desired to give my "Common Fuckdoll".

Common Fuckdoll COMMON

·This emotionless fuckdoll will obey its Summoner's every order without fail.

·11/10 Japanese gravure model

[Blank]

As soon as I had decided on how to force my influence on her trapped soul, Emily's body began to change. Or rather, it was as if her previously Caucasian features were being painted over by the Asian features I had imposed on her. Her skintone changed to be slightly yellowish and much more pale than before, her blond hair became smooth and dark. Her body proportions began to adjust and she shrank, changing from being a somewhat tall girl to now barely 5 ft. Her face also shifted, eyes becoming narrower and her huge nose shrunk down to take up less of her face.

To my delight, the fact that I specified I wanted her to be an "11/10" gravure model also started to become apparent. The Soul Deck had understood! The previous Emily was pretty but nothing that special. The girl she was rapidly changing into would turn heads wherever she appeared, even when disregarding the jumbo-sized tits. Her previously thin lips grew and formed a slight natural pout. No one looking at them would be able to deny that they seemed artisanally crafted to be roughly kissed or otherwise used for men's pleasure. Her bones shifted, hips flaring outwards giving the Asian sex bomb more curves, while her thighs became both less of the pathetic sticks Emily had sported but also shaped to be more firm and tight. Any small traces of belly fat disappeared, and her stomach became flat as a washboard, with a slight hint of musculature and abs. Only the size of her enormous blown-up breasts was left alone, but her nipples shrank until they looked like small inviting pink buttons protruding out of a sea of wonderful flesh.

"Fuck! She was so hot!" I thought as Emily moaned in a slightly more high-pitched voice than before. She then said something. In Japanese. "Oh right... I specified her to be a Japanese model, not to just look like one. I figure the second attribute I had planned for her could salvage this though." Staring hungrily at the body crafted for sex I had just created, I willed a second Attribute on my ex-girlfriend. This Attribute would be even more strange than the first one but I was confident it would work. The magic powers of the Soul Deck would not let me down!

Common Fuckdoll COMMON

·This emotionless fuckdoll will obey its Summoner's every order without fail.

·11/10 Japanese gravure model

·Holds the memories, behavior and personality of the Emily from the Summoner's original timeline, from just before he acquired the Soul Deck. This proxy personality can be awakened or put to rest at the Summoner's command.

The card shone while golden writing danced across it.

It shall be engraved upon her soul. Soul Capture CLEAR!

The now Asian girl stopped squirming on the ground. She made no sound at all and just laid completely still on the floor with her mouth agape and her arms resting at her side. She stared vacantly forward, occasionally blinking, while her breathing was relaxed. I felt the familiar feeling as if I was about to lose consciousness and blacked out for a moment. Then, I was standing outside of Emily's house again. I had just knocked on the door. After a while the door was opened by an old man.

"Hello?" He said. He seemed curious as though why I had knocked on his door

"Uhh... hi. Is Emily here?" I asked him, confused.

"Emily? I think you may have the wrong address, son. No Emily here."

"Oh, I see. Sorry to bother you then, sir. Guess I knocked on the wrong door. Hope you have a good day." I excused myself and headed back to my car.

Because of the Attributes I had given Emily, she was no longer living in the same house? Was she perhaps living in Japan now due to the fact that her "soul" said she should be a Japanese gravure model? "Well, why should I give a single fuck!" I thought and brought out the card of my naked "Asianified" ex-girlfriend. The now Japanese girl depicted on the card stared back at me with empty eyes, her perfect nude body on full display for me. I admired my work for a while before driving home. Another successful endeavor!

***

I spent the rest of the afternoon grinding for more crystal shards to use in Ex Calibre: Infinite Lovers. I felt more motivated to gather materials than ever, now that the accessories and items I acquired in the game had real life uses. Just when I was about to quit playing for the day, I scrolled past the anniversary banner that had started me down the path of a real-life Summoner. I stared at the picture of the three anime girls, exposing themselves, tempting me to roll for them and their expanded chests. I shook my head, put the phone down and brought out Emily's card. I summoned her.

My ex-girlfriend appeared in my living room. She stood motionless before me, naked with her back straight. Two enormous globes protruded from her otherwise tight and shapely body. Her skin was slightly yellow, yet pale. Emily's previously western features were only barely recognizable to me over the Attribute of an "11/10 Japanese gravure model" I had assigned to her. It was unmistakably still my cheating ex I was looking at, though.

I strode up to to the nude beauty, standing very close to her. She remained motionless, breathing lightly through her slightly parted and pouting mouth. Standing so close, I was once again awestruck with my own power. Emily's skin had no blemishes whatsoever and her proportions were absolutely perfect even though she had shrunken down quite a bit. I traced my hand across her cheek and felt her warm and soft skin. When my hand reached her lips, I let a finger touch them. For the first time since she had been summoned, the doll responded to my touch by softly wrapping her lips around my finger, sucking tenderly on it while her tongue spun around inside of her mouth. Yet her stare was still vacant.

With the doll teasing my finger with her mouth, my other hand reached out for one of her pillowy breasts. When I touched her nipple, both of her gigantic melons began to slightly lactate, drips of lubricating milk covering her breasts. The doll's eyes glazed over from arousal, but she remained almost motionless and quiet.

"Drop to your knees." I tried to commanded her. The doll immediately obeyed, my finger still in her mouth.

I withdrew my finger out of her mouth--due to the suction, her mouth made an audible "plop!". I pulled down my pants and with Emily kneeling in front of me, I stroked my dick a few times, applying her saliva and some of her milk to it. I then slapped her across the face with my cock.

"Tell me you are sorry."

"I am sorry." The doll that had been Emily responded in a flat, emotionless tone. I slapped her a few more times, forcing my dick against her full lips. Her voice was lighter and more high-pitched than before. In addition, she had a very thick Japanese accent when she spoke (her "sorry" sounded more like a "solly").

I stared at the emotionless sex doll kneeling beneath me, and stopped abusing her face with my raw member for a moment. I allowed myself to take in that this was the same girl that had shattered my heart--cheated on me. I could take her right now, if I wanted! I knew I could order her to do whatever I wished for. Her body and soul were mine now, after all. However, a darker, more twisted desire grew inside of me instead. "That was why I had used the second attribute slot, after all. Wasn't it?" I stepped away from the doll and commanded it to stand up again. I left the living room to return after a little while with a large mirror.

"OK, let's see... Listen up Emily. The following three orders will always remain true for you, no matter what other orders you may receive from me.

One, you will only refer to me and think of me by my title as your Master, you will never utter my name.

Two, you cannot in any way harm me or otherwise cause me discomfort or distress.

Three, whatever statement I direct to you is absolute and unquestionable truth for you, unless I tell you it is not longer the truth."

The doll stood motionless, giving me no inclination as to whether my orders had been understood or not.

"Confirm that you have received and will obey your Master's orders."

"Your doll will obey, Master. Your doll will obey Master's every order." My transformed ex-girlfriend gave a robotic reply with a heavily accented English.

I stared with disdain at the naked slut in front of me, her body crafted by me to be used for my own amusement, and decided to give her a final order before I woke Emily up. "Great! Let's give you another order that will also remain true unless I explicitly tell you otherwise. I know you fancy yourself a smart girl, Em, but it will be utterly impossible for you to comprehend that my words have the power to change you."

"Your doll understand your command." She confirmed.

"Good." I nodded at it. "Well then, awaken Emily."

***

"You may not move from the spot you are currently standing in." A voice from somewhere rang out to her. Emily's head hurt really bad! Last thing she could remember, she had been studying for an upcoming exam. Now she was in what seemed to be someones living room? What the heck had happened to her?

She looked around to see her Master standing next to a full-body mirror. It took her a moment to recognize Master. He seemed much taller than she remembered, for some reason? But this was unmistakably the guy she had gone on a few dates with last year. Her Master was tall and kind of cute, but also sort of boring to be honest. He didn't seem to know what to do to keep her entertained and was hesitant to speak about himself. She figured he was nice enough but she had decided to call it off after a few months. She had heard from others that Master apparently took it hard when he had known that she had been dating guys other than her Master at the same time as they were dating, but well... that was his problem to be honest!

She then noticed the reflection in the mirror next to Master. The mirror showed what looked like some pasty nerd's absolute wet dream. A cute Asian girl with an innocent appearance aside from absolutely ridiculous sized breasts! The girl looked like one of those CGI-models used in 3D porn she had seen on some porn websites. "Some guys were truly sick and disgusting..." She thought. Emily raised her hand and to her surprise, the CGI-model in the mirror did the same thing. She raised her other hand, and the model copied this movement as well. She attempted to walk closer to the mirror to examine it, but found that her legs would not move.

"Hey, Master! What the hell is going... Wait, did I say Master? Master!?" Emily said and moved her hands to her mouth as if to cover it. The perverted reflection in the mirror continued to mimic her movements. Her heart began to beat faster! Her voice sounded different, lighter. Why the fuck did she refer to her Master as her Master?! She wanted to scream, but for some reason she could not. Because screaming would cause Master discomfort...

"Oh, right... Calm down, Emily. You do not find it weird that you refer to me as your Master or that you cannot currently move from the spot you are standing in."

"Yeah, of course. Why did Master even waste time to specify something so obvious?" Emily thought, slightly annoyed, as she settled down--calm. She was still fretting a little bit over what the heck was going on with the girl in the mirror, though. She felt calm, but worried. Then, her Master continued speaking.

"The body you see in the mirror is your new body. You finally have your ideal body, your perfect body. You always dreamed of looking like an Asian cartoon pornstar, with oversized tits and cocksucking lips, and through extensive plastic surgery you made your dream a reality."

She gazed into the mirror with true admiration. How could she have forgotten for even a second? She had finally made her dreams come true! The glorious mounds on her chest, much bigger than her head was how she had always wished her body would look. Her ugly western girl facial features had been reshaped into that of a pretty Asian girl's. Her lips were plump and perfect for wrapping around dicks! She had finally become the Asian cartoon pornstar she had always wanted to be. "Though, she had no memories of the extensive plastic surgery she knew she had gone through to make her perfect like this." She realized. "And she didn't even like giving blowjobs, so why the fuck was it so vitally important for her to have such perfect cocksucking lips?"

"You seem to enjoy checking yourself out, huh?" Master interrupted her thoughts with a question while Emily was trailing her fingers across her perfect body, touching her perfect breasts to realize she was even able to make herself lactate. That was perfect and ideal too, of course!

"Uh-huh," She remarked offhandedly. She had no time to waste on Master since she was busy checking herself out. "Why am I here, anyway?"

"Never mind that." Master told her. "Well then, let's get on with this. Let's see hmm... Ha! You are and have always been a whore. Literally. Tell me why?"

She listened to Master's words, and she felt her head spin for just a moment. She then wondered why her Master wasted time she could spend admiring her perfect body with yet another meaningless statement. Naturally she was a whore--what else would Emily be?! She should be out on the streets using her flawless appearance to lure customers, not wait around in her Master's crummy living room like this. However, she also felt a pressing need to let her Master know why she was and had always been a whore well up inside of her. She tried to ignore it at first, but for some reason she knew that it was very important for her to do as her Master had commanded. The need to follow her Master's command gradually grew completely impossible for her to ignore! She had to--needed to!--stop admiring herself in the mirror for just a moment to think about how she could best deliver what her Master had requested of her.

It was true that she was and had always been a whore, literally a dirty prostitute. A whore fucked people for money, so that meant that was what she did. Emily remembered every guy (and girl) she had had sex with, a hardworking whore like her would naturally remember her customers! Emily's problem was just that she could not remember any instance in where she had actually gotten paid after having sex with any of them. "That did not make sense, right?" A whore needed to get paid, otherwise she was just a common slut sleeping around! So how could Emily provide a satisfying answer to her Master as to why she was and had always been a whore when she did not remember any occurrence of her actually prostituting herself?! "YOU NEED TO TELL MASTER WHY YOU ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A WHORE!!" Her mind screamed at her while she was unable to figure herself out.

A ringing in her head grew more and more intense! Emily could not focus on anything else. She felt her brain work harder than it ever had done before to obey her Master--to tell him what he wanted to hear. "BUT SHE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DO WHAT HE HAD ASKED!" Then, as if an enormous weight had lifted from her shoulders, the ringing stopped, and it finally dawned on her how silly she had been acting. "This was so typical of her!" She always had a tendency to try to answer problems without thinking the question through properly first.

Her profession had existed since before modern society. Naturally, a whore did not necessarily require monetary compensation for her services, any compensation in exchange for sex would due. If she slept with someone to receive a benefit, that meant she was a bonafide whore! She recognized with every fiber of her being that she was a whore by the literal definition of the word, so her reasoning as to why she was a whore must therefore be sound! Satisfied with how she had figured herself out, she began to answer her Master. She noticed that he was grinning widely at her, as if eagerly awaiting her reply, but Emily felt as though her Master's smile did not reach his eyes.