The Unholy Whale Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master suddenly made a cry somewhere in-between a whimper and shout and eased his grip around her throat and slumped to the floor. To her great disappointment. Emily coughed and spattered, her body's need to draw breath almost as irresistible as her Master's commands. Master had placed one of his sexy hands over his face, to cover it, and did not look at her any longer while he remained laying down. He mumbled something with a trembling voice, and Emily, despite still recovering, instinctively perked up in an attempt to catch any potential new order for her. She knew that it was vitally important for her to heed Master's every order, and it would be terrible if she even missed a single one. But no matter how she struggled, the muttering had no meaning to her, Master spoke no intelligible words. It seemed to her like Master had suddenly become very sad about something. Emily could not fathom why. She loved to be choked by her beloved Master! Did she... not do a good enough job to satisfy him when he strangled her. To make apparent the pleasure he gave her when Master punished his ex-girlfriend for her past transgressions as a cruel and evil whore? Was that why her Master appeared to be so sad now?!

Emily's face still runny, marks of red around her throat, her pussy burning for her Master, she spoke. "I beg you, Master. Let your ex-girlfriend be better for your sake! I promise to do what I can to be worthy of you!" She moaned in desperation, still gathering her breath while she climbed on top of him again. "Please, allow this useless whore to make it up to you in the only way I can!" She panted, coughing slightly.

Master looked at her in bewilderment, allowing the hand that had been covering his face to brush back his hair. He seemed shaken by what she had just said. Then, he simply nodded and replied in an uncharacteristically quiet, almost tender voice. "Go ahead, Emily. I want you to."

In response to her Master's permission, Emily immediately impaled herself on his outstanding cock. For barely a moment, she was ashamed of her behavior--for she did not act solely out of concern for her Master, but also because of her own dripping sex that needed him inside. She desired the dark void of her whore body to be filled by her Master's light. After how mercilessly he had just choked her, to feel his member inside of her again was all she could think about. But she also--knew--her needs and desires should not matter at all.

As soon as she felt Master inside of her, all other thoughts and all of her doubts ceased. Emily joyfully bounced up and down in absolute heaven. The whore did not care about anything else except for the love of her Master and taking care of his throbbing penis inside of her. Master soon forgot about whatever had bothered him and joined her rhythm, grabbing hard at the voluminous tits that were her pride and joy. The way he savaged her breasts hurt her, but this too was a good pain. While he groped her body, Master cussed at her and called her names. Emily moaned like a true slut at every insult, attempting to goad Master into cursing her even more, to bolster his hatred and anger at his cruel ex-girlfriend; to goad him into treating her with less and less respect. She wished to be nothing more than a piece of meat for him to enjoy--that was what she deserved for her evil nature! She tipped her head slightly to draw Master's attention to her neck and attempted to guide her Master's hands savaging her wonderful titties to her neck again. She needed to feel his hands wrapped around it. But Master slapped her guiding hands away and pinched her breasts so hard in response that thick squirts of milk sprayed straight out them. He seemed to have lost interest in strangling her, for now at least.

The feeling of being denied the satisfaction she desired from Master and his fingers around her neck, to be so brashly rejected by him and instead feel her made Asian whore body used solely in the way Master desired sent Emily over the moon. Her pussy cramped and she yet again came, harder than she ever had and perhaps ever would while Master pinched her sensitive titties. "She loved Him! She desperately needed her Master! Only He gave her pathetic cruel whore self any semblance of meaning and self-worth!" The gospel on repeat in her head.

Lost in mind-melting pleasure for an eternity, she eventually noticed that Master had brought out his cellphone and filmed her while she was still bouncing ceaselessly on top of him. She didn't mind one bit, of course! Her beloved Master could do whatever he wanted with her! She did her best to give her Master a show, despite how spent she was, sucking on her fingers, staring into the camera while talking dirty, licking her gigantic titties and rubbing them together like the whore she was. Though mostly, she just rode on top of him, unable to focus on anything other than the pure pleasure his hard rod gave her.

"Hey Emily, please tell the cruel and bitchy side of yourself what you think about her." Master panted while he held the phone up to film her.

Emily, crazed from now countless orgasms and believing herself to have lost the ability to process speech, still found it within herself to comply with Master's request and, with a most slutty voice interspersed with moans, began to talk.

"You disgusting heartless bitch! If not for Master and his faith in me, you'd have ruined my life. A worthless whore like me... finally found meaning through the love of my Master. Why... Why do you want to ruin our chance at happiness?!" The final part was a desperate plea straight from her heart that made her voice crack. If she was not overloading from pleasure bouncing on Master's dick, she would have begun to cry. She felt Master's giant cock stiffen and twitch in response as he had listened to her and she readied herself.

Master exploded inside of her. She felt his warm cum blast inside of her as she came yet another time. But she felt as though countless more orgasms filled her when she fulfilled her duty to Master. Her body tensed and she wailed and wailed and wailed on top of him, in complete satisfaction.

Emily's body absolutely spent; she collapsed on top of him. The only way her life could be better in this moment would be if Master deigned to choke her again, but the pleasure she felt was too much--she could neither speak nor beg for anything!

Then, she heard how her Master snapped his fingers.

"W-why?" Emily mustered a croaked whisper after her body had finally calmed down.

"Hi, Em." Master simply responded, brushing her smooth dark hair. Her hair, like the rest of her and Master was covered in what seemed like shiny massage oil. It was the milk that she had understood her blown-up breasts produced now for whatever reason.

"This is... just too much... Please, I need to go." Emily continued to beg while she laid powerless on top of her Masters's body. She had no energy left to get up. Her throat hurt terribly.

"Oh, before you do. Check this out!" Master said as he held up his phone to her.

Unable to stop herself, she turned her head and laid it to rest on his chest to look at the video she could vaguely remember that Master had recorded. The video was taken from Master's point of view so a huge part of the screen was taken up by her dumb new breasts bouncing every which way. Behind them however, was the face of an Asian girl's, cute as a button, lost to complete ecstasy. "That was her face now." She realized. The girl in the video was crazed with lust and covered with oil-like milk, acting like a total slut for the camera. Even more unnerving were the red marks around her throat. "How the hell could she have felt so good when he hurt her like that?!" And worse, she could remember how she had begged him for and dreamed of even more abuse! When the girl in the video finally started to speak by the of the recording there was however an undeniable and genuine fear and distress beneath the pornstar moans.

"You disgusting heartless bitch! If not for Master and his faith in me, you'd have ruined my life. A worthless whore like me... finally found meaning through the love of my Master. Why... Why do you want to ruin our chance at happiness?!"

That had been her just a few minutes ago. She had spoken her true feelings, straight from her heart, begging herself to stop struggling and to give in to the pervert that had done this--whatever it was--to her.

"Tell me how you feel." Master asked as he placed a hand on her ass and squeezed it.

"I... think I may go crazy..." She answered earnestly; she could not lie. Her world was spinning while she laid atop Master.

"Before you do, go back to sleep, Emily."

***

My ex-girlfriend's body went limp on top of me. I ordered it to stand up and it did so immediately.

"Tell me, doll. Did you feel good?" I asked it and stood up next to it.

"An emotionless doll does not feel, Master." The doll responded, same voice as the Emily I'd been messing with but now with a thick Japanese accent again. This was fun!

"Wrong. You felt incredibly good. Sex with me is good enough to make even an object like you lust for more." I corrected her. "We made a big mess, though." I brought out its card and dressed the fuckdoll in the same micro bikini and high heels maid outfit I had let Xue Mei wear, sans cat ears. Guess Xue Mei had just gotten a promotion from housekeeping duties. "Clean it up!"

"Y-yes, Master." The doll nodded, her tone still robotic but now trembling slightly--the emotionless doll's face flushed from how much it needed to feel the might of my manhood again.

"Oh, and use your tongue to clean up the milk and body fluids."

"Yes, Master." The Asian fuckdoll that had been my ex-girlfriend answered while she knelt down on all fours, ass up, pressing her overswelling tits against the floor as she began to diligently lick it.