The Unholy Whale Ch. 08

Story Info
Bimbofication? Gyarufication!
13.5k words
4.68
14.1k
14

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers

Chapter 8 Corruption

Xue Mei's moan was a gentle one when the sleeping girl felt my fingers brush through her satin black hair with streaks of blue. The Chinese girl remained deeply asleep next to me, yet she nuzzled herself even closer; the soft naked body clinging with great need to mine. I just could not help but gaze, awestruck, at the sleeping beauty in my bed. With the most eye-catching features of her magically enhanced body hidden away from my view, wrapped under the blanket we shared, Xue Mei looked almost like a normal (albeit stunning) girl if not for the fuzzy cat ears adorning her head. Resting like this, with none of her new submissive ninja slave mannerism on display, she reminded me so much of the adventurous and talented neighbor girl I had crushed on for so long.

"How many times had I not dreamt of this? Of Xue Mei, or some other girl way out of my league, willingly sharing my bed? Hugging me with such devotion?" All thanks to a ridiculous twist of fate, I had received the means to finally seize all those desires and so much more. Better yet, it was solely on my terms—never a need for me to pretend, to fake a persona and say and do things because I thought others would find them attractive. I had taken Xue Mei, crushed her resistance, twisted her to better fit my preferences and then claimed her as mine. And it felt great.

I brushed my lips to her hair, kissing the top of her head while I scratched the sleeping girl's feline ears. In response, Xue Mei drowsily mumbled something and hugged me even tighter, pushing her body yet closer to mine. A sudden warm wetness against my chest snapped me out of whatever half-baked delusions I had momentarily entertained about this merely being my girl next door who had finally decided to stay overnight; the dozing kunoichi's humongous mammaries had begun to lactate slightly onto me in response to her Master's affectionate treatment.

Instead of dismissing Xue Mei and Jenny after I felt done with them last night, I had bade the two of them to share my bed. (Emily deserved no such kindness.) Thus, I had fallen asleep held by two of my belongings, them hugging and cradling me. Considering how I had entertained myself with all three of my girls before then, Xue Mei would probably remain sleeping for a much longer time still if I let her.

A short while before now, Jenny had accidentally woken me up when she had struggled terribly to get out of bed to prepare my breakfast. Waking up and noticing her dire straits, I had taken some pity on my sweet little sister and had called her card to my hand and then dismissed and resummoned her in order to "refresh" her body, as I had learned I was able to do. The extremely tired and naked little sister fighting her way out of our bed had been whisked away as per my magic, and in an instant returned before me, fully "dressed" and brimming with energy like usual.

Untangling myself somewhat from my Chinese toy's tight embrace, I yawned and willed the three cards I had collected so far to me. I enjoyed inspecting them from time to time, imagining all of the possibilities they offered me: Jenny with her cute personality, yet shamelessly whorish schoolgirl act—capable of going from bubbly and encouraging to a freaky little sex kitten in a flash depending on my needs. Xue Mei was depicted on the card in her form-fitting ninja bodysuit, her weak willpower and insatiable cravings literally crafted for me to bully and enjoy. And most recently, the perfect emotionless fuckdoll that housed the soul of my ex-girlfriend Emily. All three of the sluts in my budding harem served a different purpose and they were all incredibly appealing to me in their own niche.

"If I had to rate my performance as a practitioner of the Dark Arts and as a general pervert so far, I'd say I should get a top score!" I thought and chuckled quietly to myself, trying to not disturb Xue Mei's rest too much. "Guess I had kind of mellowed out towards my 'Shinobi of Justice' after her display of 'loyalty' in Emily's house, huh? Besides, I now controlled a real villainess that had been made to understand that she more than deserved to take the full brunt of my darker impulses, so I-" My silly musings in bed were interrupted by Jenny, briskly chirping from the kitchen that the "Asagohan!" she had been cooking for me was ready.

I stretched a yawn and prepared to get out of bed, ready to eat my fill a most assuredly delicious breakfast. "Xue Mei ought to sleep a little longer, my ninja slave deserved some time to relax for once." I concluded when I left her, the snoozing beauty still counting sheep.

I changed into some stay-at-home clothes, but just as I was about to head out of my bedroom, to greet Jenny and get a morning blowjob from my sister-slut before seizing another fantastic day, I felt unnaturally drowsy; waves of exhaustion washed over me. "I had been waiting for this moment!" My thoughts groggy, I grasped a few cards from the Soul Deck tight and unsummoned Jenny.

I laid down in my bed again, embracing my girl next door. I had drifted to a deep sleep before I had even settled down.

***

I awoke in Azrael's office, the same office I had been called to the first time she had summoned me. The (literally) out-of-this-world bombshell seemed to have been waiting for me and rose from behind her desk, lowering herself in a deep and respectful bow. This time, she wore a navy blue dress suit and her hair was, as always, a spotless hime cut. Azrael's eyes shone like an alluring moon behind small yet striking glasses. If compared to the fancy outfit she wore, I looked ridiculous and out of my element in pajama pants and a t-shirt. "As per usual." I thought, somewhat bitterly.

"Long time no see, most esteemed Summoner." Azrael's dulcet voice rang like a sweet melody while she rose from the deep show of respect. "Congratulations on capturing your third soul, great Summoner! With deep regret, I found that you took a soul of mere common strength, but I wish for you to know that you have done astounding work so far, nonetheless."

"Thank you, Azrael-san." I smiled, unable to not feel at ease from her heartfelt assurance. " But I had no idea that the rarity of the cards was something you guys cared about! Now I feel even more surprised you didn't call on me after Jenny's card changed!"

Azrael raised an eyebrow and seemed genuinely surprised by what I had just told her. "I am sorry, dear Summoner, but pray tell what you mean. How has your stepsister's card changed?"

"It's crazy! Jenny's not even my stepsister anymore thanks to the Soul Deck's magic—we're blood related siblings now even though it makes no sense! Her card got new empty Attribute slots and everything! It's pretty weird!" I laughed and spoke in a playful tone, but from Azrael's expression while she listened, I could tell that whatever had happened was of no joking matter to her. I... actually felt pretty good to see this flawless specimen lose her bearings and look foolish and uniformed by something I said for once.

"No... Altering a soul's magical potential is... it is not supposed to be possible... The latent powers of a mortal soul should be static. Hmm..." Azrael remained quiet, deep in thought for a while. The perfect girl rubbed her chin carefully, and I could tell a million thoughts flew through her brain. Finally, she murmured something like an answer—half to herself, half to me. "Could it really be... true love? A mortal's love powerful enough is said to rival our hellish magic..? But such a pure expression of love... it does not actually exists, does it? It's a myth!"

I scoffed in response to what Azrael had just said. "The power of true love is real magic." That sounded like some dumb bullshit straight out of a YA novel! Besides, my sister Jenny had definitely never loved me enough for its power to rival magic like some stupid fairy tale. I had never loved her either—my interests in my bratty little sister had always been more carnal (though I had warmed up to her more as of late, now when she finally had begun to behave like she should).

"Shit! If anything, Jenny had hated me! So what the hell was-" I felt a thrill course through my body as soon as I realized the mistake I had just made. "If anything Jenny 'had' hated me..." While the Jenny from before I had taken her soul had probably hated me, or at least not cared much for me, the mess of a girl, or "Simulacrum" of one, that I had taken out on a date last week had definitely been heads-over-heels smitten by me!

But, that girl's love was not real! "Jenny" had just felt that way because I had taken control of her soul and forced undeniable feelings of affection onto her! Did it just not matter? Was "Jenny's" love for me after a thorough brainwashing by the Soul Deck's magic pure enough to be considered as magic or whatever Azrael had been muttering about, despite it being a glib facsimile of the real emotion? In that case, had I not just accidentally stumbled upon some form of arcane loophole? Yet, it all seemed wrong somehow! The power of love in the stories I had grown up with was something pure, innocent and good! I had stolen my sister's soul and manipulated her feelings! Did it mean... that claiming Jenny for myself, destroying her old self, was an objectively 'good' act?

Azrael shook her head, as if to shake herself out of wherever her mind had her wandering. The demoness' undeniable gaze on me snapped me out of my own frantic grasping at the implications of what she had just said and hinted at. She smiled at me—a smile to instill confidence and deepen trust.

"Dear Summoner, I promise you that I will investigate this issue further. I am sorry to say that I am unable to provide you a satisfying answer as to what could have happened to you and your little stepsister- Oh, I am sorry! Your little sister, you said it is now?" Azrael gestured to two leather armchairs placed by the big windows in her office. "Please, I beg of you to sit down and make yourself comfortable. Allow me to offer you some high-grade mountain tea and perform a ceremony in proper recognition of your latest conquest."

I nodded and sank down in one of the luxurious armchairs as I admired Azrael while she placed a small wooden tray table on the floor in front of me. She settled on carefully folded legs next to the tray and began to execute a simple Japanese tea ceremony. Just seeing her delicate handling of the expensive and fragrant tea leaves, I could almost taste the love and care that the ceremony would certainly infuse her tea with.

"I dearly wish I could have worn a traditional dress for you for this occasion, but I am so sorry to say that there has simply not been enough time." She peered up at me with a pure facial expression, expressing her genuine regret while she poured hot water in a clayware pot. "We have been so very busy at the company lately! Our majority shareholder has been... expressing grave concerns as to the slow and ineffective progress of the corruption and degeneration of mortal society we are supposed to bring. But the milestones He demand that we meet are just too- Oh, I'm so sorry!" Azrael gracefully brought a hand up over her mouth as if she had caught herself saying something she should not. "I am rambling on and on about such uninteresting things as my work. Please, accept my most heartfelt apology, dear Summoner."

"That's totally okay, Azrael-san. Don't worry about it, I'd love to hear you speak about whatever!" I waved my hand dismissively in reply.

The demonic office lady seemed shocked by what I had said; despite the color of her skin, her face reddened. A quiet Azrael poured tea from the pot and offered me my cup. When I took the cup from her, she wrapped her warm hands around mine and held me, remaining still and silent on her knees on the floor next to the wooden tray.

"You are so kind to me, dear Summoner." The demoness finally said, her voice barely a whisper. "To be truthful with you, I believe that I deserve all of the scorn from my superior. I-" She paused, hesitating slightly, as if she worried she would perhaps say too much. She then sighed and continued speaking. "I... Please believe me when I say that I have been very eager to see you again. I have... umm... I have not been able to focus on much else except for you, my special one. Every time I try, it is... I just cannot stop imagining—to visualize—the next time I may see you like this. The next time I am allowed to... h-hold you." At that, Azrael's hands around my mine tightened her grip.

"I... I never imagined I could feel like this! To... be t-tied to a mortal man like this. It has been... a sort of ordeal unfamiliar to me." Her voice trembled slightly when she finished speaking. Her hands holding mine gripped me so tightly that it almost hurt; she held me as though she never wanted to let go.

Azrael remained on the floor, holding me, gazing up at me like I was the only thing that mattered in her world. I felt my heart beat faster and faster until I finally had to say something to quiet its frantic drum beat. "So then, you uhhh... wanna c-cuddle and m-make out, Azrael-san?" I wanted to bite my goddamn tongue off! At least then I wouldn't stumble on it and feel like such a total loser whenever I felt nervous!

Azrael's eyes widened in response to what I had just said. She seemed to consider my words carefully, weighing them, and after some contemplation she nodded. "...yes. Yes, I think I would like that very much."

In one fluid motion, the demoness let go of my hands and rose from the floor while she let her suit jacket fall off her shoulders. She carefully settled herself on my lap, both her legs still to the side, her pencil skirt hiked up partially from how she sat herself on me. Her thighs, clad in pantyhose, felt so warm and soft resting against mine.

The beauty wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and peered at my face, she remained almost motionless except for her pointed tail whipping back and forth behind her; its movement seemed to indicate to me that the girl was excited. Azrael's eyes, as dark and unfathomably deep as the ocean, met mine and I did my best to hold my gaze, despite my thumping heart when I sank into her depths. In what felt like an eternity, we remained like that, looking at each other while the only thing that moved was the demoness' tail. Then, she leaned forward and kissed me. Our tongues intertwined while her perfume danced waltz in my head. The girl made me feel as if I was at the very center of her existence.

It did not take long until my erection poked up and into Azrael's thighs through my soft pants; she whimpered slightly when she felt it. Her tongue's adroit dance in my mouth increased its intensity, as if spurred on by my body's show of my lust for her. I felt as though the demoness' feral and depraved nature that she had allowed me to glimpse once before slowly began to stir and wake inside of her. But the girl abruptly broke off the kiss, panting hard like she was struggling against an unstoppable wish to continue when she spoke:

"Please... Do not think ill of me! I want to be a modest girl but... b-but, I cannot think of anything except for you! This desire! I... I never imagined it would be this much of a struggle for me to not g-give in. Please... I... p-promise you that I... I am not that type of girl!"

"Don't worry, Azrael-san. I know precisely what kind of girl you are." I replied, stroking a trembling red cheek.

Yet again, it seemed as if I the bluntness of my words astonished and shook her. Azrael smiled a quite dorky smile, staving off how undeniably horny she was for a mere few more moments. Then, she lunged forward and leaned her entire weight onto me still sitting in the armchair, hugging me hard while she kissed my neck. Azrael's tail stroked my face and ruffled through my hair.

"Thank you for saying that! You're so wonderful!" She purred while embracing me. "Let's... let's umm... c-continue. If it's with you... I w-want to..." The demure whisper held a thousand promises.

I grabbed Azrael's face by her chin and tilted it slightly, then I leaned in and kissed her. The girl relying on me kissed back, and when our tongues met it felt like I got a taste of pure bliss. I then quickly reached into the pocket of my pajama pants and pulled out one of the empty cards from the Soul Deck I had brought with me. Clutching the card in a trembling hand, I pushed it into one of Azrael's breasts.

"What are you doing?" The girl giggled when she felt my hand on her appetizing boob. Azrael's moan was playful when she looked down at her breasts, she seemed sort of glad to be touched by me in such a crude way. Then, she noticed the card held in the hand that was groping her. The card began to radiate its pink light in direct response, and Azrael's narrow eyes widened from shock and terror as they met mine.

"No!" She protested and for the first time, her voice was less melodious and instead had more of the character of a shrill shriek. She struggled wildly to free herself.

After some valiant flailing the demoness escaped my lap and crashed to the floor, spilling the tea she had so carefully set up on the wooden tray earlier. In immediate response, I grabbed a fistful of her jet-black hair and pulled her face back up towards me, towards my erect cock pitching a tent in my pajama pants. While I held her, I shoved the card still in my clutches brusquely into her cheek. Azrael's eyes darted back and forth, as though she still seemed to try to grasp what was happening.

"Why?!" She managed to get out from gritted teeth, fighting in futility to twist out of my grip of her hair. Meanwhile, I enjoyed to see how Azrael's expensive shirt had already begun to struggle against the expanding bust underneath it. The proud demoness' shining eyes were in turn starting to lose their focus. Still she fought to remain in control, but must have begun to recognize that her admirable body and mind had started their transformations into a playthings for my enjoyment.

"The no-brain answer would be because you didn't put out after our date last time, Azrael-san. That this is your comeuppance for your cockteasing ways!" I answered while I still gripped her by her hair, shoving her face onto my crotch. My voice grew frantic and strained as more words welled up from deep inside of me. "But it's much, much more than that! You have studied me and my use of the Soul Deck, haven't you? Does it really seem as if I would be satisfied by you and your behavior? You dismiss and call on me as you desire. Dress in fancy clothes and act all high-class and cultured while I'm always left feeling embarrassed and inadequate!

You're the sort of control freak woman that always needs to be in charge, to be the one to decide, aren't you!? Fuck!! Come to think of it—even when you gave me a blowjob in your goddamn temple garden before, you made me come inside of your mouth instead of over your face like I wanted! Fuck all of that shit!! I've come to realize that I should be in control—that I fucking deserves to be!

You don't think I can't fucking tell you're playing me in some way—as if a woman as pretty and perfect as you would ever be so thoughtful and sweet?! Fuck you!! All bitches like you should be at my beck and call, ready and eager to service me with a smile whenever I desire! And the magic tool I have been given by you finally allows me to make this truth into reality."

I felt empty as I finished unloading all of this on her, letting what I had bottled up inside of me bubble to the surface. I pulled Azrael's picture-perfect face harder onto the penis poking up under my pants as if to drive home a point of the ramblings that I had just been spitting out at her. In direct response, the first button of Azrael's shirt came flying off!

WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers