The Unholy Whale Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Master! I need this!! Like, n-not just your fingers! Give it to me! Just take my virgin pussy with your dick! Please! Please fuck me!!" Pure desperation shone in her heart-shaped eyes while she begged and begged for me.

"I'll give it to you when I want and how I want!" I scolded, and slapped her hand away.

I turned her demonic, yet somehow Japanese, body around and bent her over. Azrael's ass and exposed pussy pushed into me while her giant titties spilled down against the floor. The girl's entire body and being shook from excitement as she presented herself to me from behind—the thirsty virgin awaiting her reward. I rubbed my dick against the outer walls of her pussy and slathered my cock in her lubricating milk. Then, I brought forth her card."I wanted to mess with Azrael even more..."

***

Azrael (or was she perhaps Azuko now?) was grinding her ass, pussy and entire existence up to the only thing in the world she could desire. Her mind was a chaotic storm of impulses and needs; images of Master's erect cock flashing through it without pause. His bedroom—her world!— a shining haze of pink! "Master. Master! Master!! How her soul totally belonged to him! She needed his cock inside of her so infinitely fucking bad, tho... A top ten list of the things in life that mattered to her: 1. Her great Master 2. His wonderful dick. D-I-C-K! ♥ That was pretty much it!! The only stuff she cared about! Ohhh... If only she could make him understand how much she needed him!! Master!! Master!! His yummy cock!!"

Abruptly, her jumbled mess of thoughts were interrupted and she felt a sting and an ache at her lower back. She pressed herself even harder against Master, wagging her hips to try and goad him into finally granting her what she needed. She looked back to him, and to her surprise she saw small, bat-like wings protrude from out of her lower back now. Dumbfounded, the succubus was about to open her plump bitch gyaru mouth in protest—the mouth that she could only use to speak silly things with now. But before she got a chance to whine anything dumb, her Master's thick member, well-lubricated by her own lactation, entered her virgin asshole full force!

"YEEESSSSS!!" Her whore virgin ass being stuffed by her Master's wonderful penis filled Azuko with pride and purpose. "A-N-A-L! ♥ How wonderful was it not that for the first time her virgin body was ever violated by a man, it was her Master that took her ass!?" It hurt her a little bit when Master moved and stirred, but she endured it. "He was sooooo big...! ♥" She desired for nothing else than to be an absolute sleeve for her Master's every desire and impulse! To be used by him however and whenever he needed release!!

The demoness bucked up against her Master wildly, to try to take even more of him inside of her. She felt a slight draft from how her new wings flapped rhythmically, reflexively, with each of Master's pounds into her pristine asspussy. For a brief moment came another sharp pang of pain, this time around her temples! She then noticed how her Master grabbed at the new horns she had just grown from out of her head.

Her new set of horns seemed almost perfectly crafted to work as handlebars for her Master; there was little the blonde gyaru could do but submit to her Master's whims as he slammed her body back and forth to please and milk his dick, grabbing her by her handlebar horns.

***

I had never been a big fan of anal sex, this was something else! Azrael's indecent hole squeezed me in one moment, yielded like silky smooth velvet the next. Burned yet chilled as if to properly stimulate the foreign member that had invaded her. Just like this vapid girl had bragged about earlier, her demonic succubus body seemed literally made to accept cock. My cock.

Grabbing her by the horns that now stuck out from her bleached hair I jerked myself off with little regard for the bimbo slut that had been Azrael. When I pulled even harder at her horns, the girl arched her back and bent her neck, moaning and yammering from pleasure while sticking her tongue out of her mouth. I slapped her ass, my hand leaving a mark on her skin, and Azrael screamed, a mindless wail of lust and desire. She was such a cock-starved beast—to act like this the first time she ever had sex. And fucking anal sex at that!

I spanked the slut's ass a few more times to remind her who was finally in charge. The horns, wings and heart-shaped tail I had given her made her look like a dime-a-dozen succubus from some random low-budget hentai. The surreal breasts bolted-on to her torso was still the best part of her, though... "Fuck, I wanted to suck on those rude titties that swung back and forth, grazing the floor under her! I... I could actually do that now!" I realized.

Holding the card between my fingers while grabbing her horns, I added another Attribute to my custom fucktoy girl.

·Extremely soft and malleable body! Bends and twists to her Master's whims!

As weird as this was getting, reshaping this woman to be my perfect sextoy while fucking her senseless was a rush! I pulled hard at one of her horns, janking the slut's body up and to the side. Her back arched even more while I kept pulling on her horn. Applying even more force, Azrael's spine gave way and her lewd body and bones twisted soundlessly, as if made of rubber, giving after to me while I kept pulling.

Eventually, I had turned the cumdoll's upper body around, 180 degrees. Holding onto her horn with one hand while fucking her ass, I cast my gaze like a searchlight over her even more uncanny body.

The succubus' face was lost to mad ecstasy, eyes shining pink. Her swollen tits pointed straight up, flopping back and forth in response to each impact of me using her asshole the way it was meant to. For a moment I paused my gaze, resting my eyes on the womb tattoo the girl now paraded on her lower belly. "Whore." The insult flashed through my mind, and like a feral animal, I dug into the buffet of tits she presented to me. I sucked and bit on Azrael's milk-covered offerings, the nipples and breast she stuck straight to my face while I clapped her ass, still fucking it doggy-style.

The absolute control I had over Azrael and her bitch body was too much! I felt myself approaching release and gave her one final Attribute. The bimbo gyaru tried to meet my gaze, but a madwoman's desire still shone in the heart-shaped pupils I had given her. She was unable to even focus whilst I sucked on her bolted-on boobs, slurping on her milk. The girl wailed and moaned, Azrael's body and mind had given after for me completely!

"This is too weird, Master!" She managed to get out in-between frantic panting, her body readying itself for my release. "First Master made me all dumb and blonde... then my body became so weird.. bendy and twisty and... and now I... I..." She ran her hands through her blonde hair, holding her head hard as if overloaded by foreign thoughts. "I love you! I looove you, Master. Ahhhn~ Azuko's mind is going craaaaz~~y!!" The virgin girl's cunt squirted and sprayed as it tightened, her body twitched and shook from her first ever orgasm. While I fucked her ass.

Seeing the girl driven to orgasm in turn pushed me over the edge. I pulled out from deep within her and painted Azrael's womb tattoo and belly white with my semen, mixing it with her milk. I slapped at her tits while I released myself onto her.

The demoness accepted me completely, the slut moaning a litany of nonsense while eagerly rubbing her fingers in the cum I spilled. She spread it over the tattoo and the rest of her tummy. She wrapped her tail around my legs and enveloped me best she could with her newly created wings. Equal amounts of lust and total adoration shone in the heart-shaped pupils that gazed at me.

Eventually, I gently bent Azrael's twisted rubber spine back, once again by pulling on her horn. I lifted the girl's thoroughly soaked body and put her down to rest on my bed. As out of it as the virgin still was, she never stopped kissing my body while I was holding her. She moaned cutely, glad to be princess carried by her Master.

I remained next to Azrael on the bed, stroking her blonde hair while the girl's mind was somewhere far away. After a while, I brought up her card.

"Azrael, Corruption of Innocence" SSSR

·Demon: Succubus

·The Summoner is her Master. She will obey his commands and will always have his best interests in mind. Her number one priority is the Summoner's happiness in all things.

·Gyaru bitch

·Master rank teleportation magic

·Virgin

·The sight of her Master's erect cock drives her mad with lust that can only be satiated by him

·Pupils change to shiny pink hearts if she feels strong lust or love

·Small wings, unsuitable for flight

·Horns! Perfect as handlebars ♥

·Extremely soft and malleable body! Bends and twists to her Master's whims!

·Her Master is her soulmate and true love

I gave up counting her card's seemingly infinite still empty Attribute slots and peered at my sleeping bimbo gyaru bitch demon. When I looked at her, I felt myself filled with desire to protect and love her forever. She was my soulmate after all, and we were made for each other.

"Wait! No! Fuck! I only thought of her as my soulmate because of the Attribute I had just given her." I tried to momentarily fight the feelings of love and affinity growing inside of me but it was as impossible as if to count all the stars in the night sky. I loved Azrael! She was explicitly made for me. She was the other half of my soul. "Why the fuck would I even want to fight these feelings, anyway? She was everything I could desire in a woman, wasn't she?"

My gyaru bitch grabbed me weakly, pulling me down in bed with her. I was almost as exhausted as her. We both fell asleep together, holding onto each other as if we were lovers. In truth, we were much more than that now.

***

We awoke almost simultaneously, still wrapped tightly together. The perfect slut smiled at me with devotion when I kissed her forehead.

"I can't believe you broke your own hymen with your tail, you slutty virgin!" I said, stroking some of her blonde hair. "I was planning to be the first thing to enter your pussy, instead you forced me to settle for your ass."

"Oh, like it's totally fine, Master. My hymen's deffo grown back by now anyways..." She replied with an airy tone. "You need to be more greedy and take me quicker next time, Master! Don't keep a slutty bitch gyaru in heat like me waiting so long! Why are you so mean to me?" She bit my ear while she whispered into it.

"Wait... What did you just say? Do you have a regenerating hymen?"

"Well, duh! You changed me into a virgin, remember?"

"But... we just had sex!"

"Uh-huh, and you have inscr... ummm... written on the very core of my soul that I'm a virgin now. Doesn't matter how many times you take me, I will be a virgin. And since you humans seem to think it's important for a virgin to have an intact hymen, that's what I'll have. Dumb humans..."

"Damn! I had not really reflected on the fact that the Attributes I gave her did not just affect her body as I saw it, but also her soul, essence or whatever. I had even more power over her than I thought..."

"So, what about you being and acting all inexperienced like a virgin?"

"Umm... well, I remember everything we did, of course. But, I like... feel a bit nervous again, pressing up against your hard penis right now. Like, how do I uhhh... fit all of that inside of me, really?" The virgin's look was questioning and insecure. "And umm... I'm kind of afraid to stare at it again. It's sooo scary being full of a crazy need like that, but not have any real idea on how to get rid of it!"

"I truly had complete power to reshape her however I wanted."

"Hey..." She stared deeply into my soul. When I met her gaze, her pupils slowly turned into shining hearts, proof that she must have felt overcome by her love for me. "I'm yours, Master. Body and soul. I am like, your virgin plaything, and totes absolutely happy to be! But ummm... please be careful with the Attributes! There are kinda no take backs, remember?" She pulled at the small wings protruding from her lumbar region. "Like, these are kind of in the way, y'know? Girls like me are fragile, Master!"

She drew closer to me, brushing her lips against my chest. Her eyes evidence that she was filled with love for me. I loved her too ("Did I really? What did it mean to me that I found her to be my soulmate?!"), but I loved the control I held over her more. I brandished her card again.

·She is very turned on by the fact that her Master has complete control of her body and soul. Loves and eagerly supports any change he wishes to do.

"Oh... Mmmm, you're soooo good, Master... That's another way to calm me down." Azrael moaned as she began stroking her new horns with one hand, pulling at her wings with the other. "I'm like, totally your slut virgin plaything. So... fucking... hot!"

She wrapped her tail hard around my dick and began softly jerking it as she climbed on top of me. When she had settled on top, my transformed slutty bitch gyaru, Japanese horned demon, virgin with copious amounts of tits, completely in love with me sex slave impaled herself on my throbbing rod—this time granting me her hymen. Azrael stretched the wings I had given her to their full length as if she was proudly displaying them to me. The succubus arched her back and sensually wriggled on top of me, the freshly made virgin girl milking the dick she had fully accepted.

***

Gazing at her Master through her heart shaped pupils, straddling her soulmate, the Queen Succubus' demonic soul was for the first time since eternity absolutely content. She needed nothing else. She understood perfectly clear that her feelings were because of the mind control He had used on her. She knew that He had betrayed her trust and used her own magic against her to make her feel like this. But it did not matter at all! Not one bit! She was finally complete! To serve Him, to serve her beloved Master's every need, was the very core of her being now.

"I love you, Master. I belong to you now, body and soul. Always." Azuko (for that was truly her name now), whispered through parted lips when she felt His penis stir inside of her. It was the first time she had ever told another creature those words and really meant it. It was absolute truth. "Love did not exist for a demon." She had always thought. Until today, that was. Her very soul loved Him. Every iota of her knew He was her soulmate—what she had been missing. No wonder the hellspawn whispered of feelings like these as true magic!

"I love you too, Azrael-san. I... I think I've loved you ever since the first time I first saw you." She heard her Master respond. His voice sounded a little bit strange and somehow sad.

Master's words sent her straight to heaven. Even though she was a demon, she had reached Paradise! Her Master held her hips, digging His fingers into her toned ass and thighs. They were His—all of her was His! She rocked back and forth on top of Him. Worshiping Him. Her Master.

Master did not last long until He came deep and hard inside of her reverent, immaculate pussy. He moaned her old name as He did so. Azuko felt how her womb tattoo tingled when she accepted her Master's seed. This was the her purpose. The Queen Succubus' True Purpose. It had been so from the start.