The Unholy Whale Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-please, Summoner I... Don't do this to me... For me, my soul and my body is the same thing. It... it won't be the same... if you claim me like... I... I... ohh..." Azrael's voice sounded less and less like wind chimes and more like a slut in heat, begging for it, the more she tried to beg and plead. Her words were finally interrupted by a lusty moan while her entire body shook as more now useless buttons gave way for my demoness' new assets.

With my hand still clutching her hair, I got up from the armchair and janked Azrael up with me. I tore off the remainders of her shirt. Underneath the thousand dollar dress shirt, the office lady wore a surprisingly basic bra that looked as though it had been purchased from out of a bargain bin. I'd be sure to spruce up her choice of lingerie from now on. The bra was already buckling severely under the added pressure of the demoness' body transforming to better fit my needs. I unclasped it and to my great delight, was reward by her still growing, red-skinned ballistic missiles bouncing up and down, out of control while they squirted her body and surroundings with alluring and slick milk. I'd never grow tired of that sight!

Azrael panted and whimpered while I dragged her, still pulling her by her hair, towards the big windows overlooking Tokyo. "Enjoy a final glimpse from your fancy fucking corner office as a free soul, Azrael-san." I told her, and bent the woman over and slid her pantyhose and plain, boring fucking granny panties down her thighs.

I entered the wet and waiting woman's gushing cunt, doggy-style, and instantly felt indescribable pleasure; her otherworldly most private part was unlike anything I had ever experienced before, undulating and pulsing while squeezing me in ways I had never imagined possible. Demoness' pussy was truly the fucking best! As soon as she felt me slide into her, Azrael gave a disgraceful and slutty sound, in-between a grunt and a moan. The demoness responded to being taken by pushing her ass and thighs firmly into me, as though she was welcoming me inside. She made no attempt to hide her true self from me any longer...

I grabbed Azrael's hips and thrust myself into her while her tits swung back and forth, still growing. They slapped against the windows and made heavy, thudding sounds while splashing both the glass and Azrael with more and more milk. To my amusement I registered that the milk was the same color as the one produced by my other girls', even though Azrael's skin was red. It even tasted the same, too! While I was busy sampling her milk, Azrael suddenly whipped her tail around my legs, and used it to drive herself even harder onto my cock.

"Summoner! Oh, dear Summoner! M-my body feels... so goood... Your... lust... your h-hard p-penis it's making me.... h-hard to think... it's making me soooo craaaazyyyy!" Azrael wailed while I slammed thrust after thrust into her. She looked over her shoulder, back at me, with a dick-crazed expression as her already limitless desire grew more and more intense. Finally this woman was honest with herself—she was made to be on my dick, just like all of the women I lusted after!

I would feel so fucking good to blast all over her pussy walls, to claim her demonic womb for myself. Conquering this high-nosed hellborn slut CEO's most womanly part with my penis. But considering the memories she had sparked in me and what I had just said, I knew what I needed to do and what I needed to see.

With a grunt, I withdrew from her vacuum onahole cunt, and smacked her tail away and glasses off. I turned Azrael to make her look at me and then pushed her, the demoness' weak legs buckled and she fell on her exposed ass. She leaned up against the big windows, covered in her own milk, while she gazed up at me with a distant expression, her bare and freshly transformed enormous bosom spilling out over her torso, marring her otherwise impeccable traditional beauty. The demoness clutched her super-sized chest tightly, massaging it, spraying herself with even more milk while she moaned for more—begged for me. The blown-up tits that her body's ceaseless desire forced her to play with made her look much less of an ideal Japanese princess from a storybook, and instead like yet another fucktoy for me to enjoy.

I rubbed my throbbing cock in the woman's face, pressing it against her parted and thirsty lips. But whenever she tried to do more than nibble on the penis, to take more of me and the object of her desire inside of her mouth I shoved her back and away, not allowing her any such satisfaction. Leering at the naked slut beneath me, leaning up against the milk-drenched windows of her office, I jacked myself off furiously while occasionally enjoying her soft lips, boobs and body against my erection. Azrael's entire existence had forever been reduced to no more than another big-titted vessel for me to empty myself in. Or, in this case, on.

I came in a torrent of spurts, releasing myself over the girl's waiting dull ruby skin, full lips and lustrous and perfect hair. "This was what I had wanted to see ever since she sucked me off in that fucking pretentious garden. This faker whore painted with my cum for all to see! Her beautiful face sullied by my seed! God, it felt so fucking good!!"

The perfect slut, at last covered in my cum, panted wildly when she felt me come. As if to affirm my opinion of her, Azrael began to then slowly and sensually rub her hands in the spatters of sperm on her face, spreading it on her skin as if she had no idea what it was at first. She studied her soiled hands briefly and then began to lick her fingers thoroughly, sticking each one of them deep into her mouth while she peered up at me with still hazy eyes. Her breathing was still hard and her tail yet massaged her boobs while the slut sampled my semen. The melons did not grow any bigger now, but squirted milk with her every squeeze.

The card I had pushed into Azrael's face floated up from the floor and writing began to cover it. I felt giddy! Time to give her some fun new Attributes and then wait for the timeline to reset!

The blank picture of the card filled in an awesome, holographic picture of Azrael wearing some sort of ceremonial armor and wielding a flaming sword. Unlike with the other girls, the picture did not change and the Azrael in the picture's bust size did not seem to change either. The card's title read "Azrael, Corruption of Innocence" SSSR. Only one Attribute appeared on the card.

·Demon: Succubus

In addition to her one Attribute, there were rows upon rows of blank Attribute slots—it looked almost as though the card could not properly display them all. I admired the cool artwork, waiting for time to reset while I enjoyed the wet, smacking sounds of the office whore's tongue licking up every trace of my semen on her body that she could find. I would have to think carefully before I gave this treasure any new Attributes. She was "SSSR" after all, what could that mean?

I noticed too late how the bitch that had been happily gargling my cum raised her legs and kicked me on my shins. I stumbled backwards, and with a crash I fell and hit my head against her desk! Dizzy from the blow, I could vaguely register how Azrael got up, blown-up breasts bouncing as she did so. The woman gave me a disgusted look—her eyes filled with contempt, the twinkling stars now smoldering with baleful fire. She moved her hands in a studied manner (having some apparent problems with a few of the gestures due to the newly formed balloons bolted-on to her chest) while she was chanting something in a coarse language I could not comprehend. "She's casting a fucking magic spell or something..." I managed to think, my head still throbbing while I attempted to stand.

I raised myself on wobbly legs, rubbing the back of my head. Azrael seemed to have finished her ritual just as I stood up and whipped both of her hands down as if calling down powers to smite me from above. I braced for the impact, fearing for my life and I closed my eyes-

I opened them again after a second to find myself completely unharmed. Azrael took a step back—aghast that her magic spell had not done what she wanted! Still clutching the back of my head, I opened my mouth to say something but I was briskly interrupted by Azrael dashing past me, diving towards her desk. While she did so, her hooters bounced, spraying the remaining tatters of her expensive office lady attire with an additional gallon of milk. I heard the click of a button and whirled around to see her with a hand placed under the desk. "The bitch had just pushed a button to call security or something!" My head still throbbing, I held the demoness' card high above my head as I forced her first Attribute.

·The Summoner is her Master. She will obey his commands and will always have his best interests in mind. Her number one priority is the Summoner's happiness in all things.

As soon as I saw the text fill in on the card I shouted to her. "Don't move! Freeze in place where you stand, you fucking bitch!"

Azrael did.

"Tell me, what the fuck did you just do?"

"I called my private security, Master." She now spoke in the same polite and pleasant manner she had usually done when we were together, paying no mind to her altered body or the cum and milk still dripping from her face, body and hair. "They are all men, so your great powers are useless against them." She added.

"Why the hell did you not 'reset' like the other girls? And what the fuck did you try to do to me when I was down? Was that magic?!"

"I am my soul, Master. As I told you. Reality will therefore not create a Simulacrum vessel for me, since my body and soul are the same." She paused momentarily and seemed to hesitate slightly while brushing her milk-drenched hair. Milk from her hair dripped to her face as she continued to speak. "With regards to your second question, I was preparing a dismissal spell that would have sent you to one of the deepest crypts within the Abyss. In there, I would have you tortured for eons."

"W-why?" I had not expected her to be so needlessly cruel!

"I realize that my behavior was not in accordance with the new priorities you have given me, Master. From my current perspective, I was foolishly acting against my only purpose. However, before Master used his powers to enslave me, I thought it a sufficient punishment. Master turned my own magic against me and betrayed my trust. You treated me, a chaste Queen Succubus, like I were a common human tramp fit to be used for such base and rudimentary pleasures." Her voice was just as warm and polite as it always had been while she was explaining this to me. "In addition, I was—and still am—shocked to find that the magic artifact's power had such an effect on me. That was not what I had expected or been led to believe."

I heard footsteps approaching from outside the office door. "I had some sort of contingency plan in case of a threat to my life like this that I hoped would work... However, the nerve of this stuck-up goddamn bitch! 'Chaste', huh? She still kept that act up even after I had claimed her?! Azrael had tried to play me like a goddamn fiddle and she still behaved like she was some pure angel, even though I had just called her out on her fakery? Even after I owned her goddamn soul?! On top of it all she had the gall to call herself a 'queen'!? Well, I'd give her back and then some! Her card's title was 'Corruption of Innocence'? Let's go with some more corruption, then."

I grasped her card hard and filled in another one of the numerous blank slots.

·Gyaru bitch

Azrael instantly cleaned up and then changed. Her skin went from a subdued and dull red tone to a strong and shiny crimson hue. Her long demonic tail grew plumper and thicker. The spike at the end of the tail lost its sharpness, the edge instead formed the shape of a silly cartoon heart. The demoness' straight, black and very formal haircut gave way for thick and wavy platinum-bleached locks of hair, clasped with numerous hair clips of all the rainbow's colors.

Azrael's glasses and her remnants of dress suit disappeared, to be replaced by a micro skirt that hugged her hips snugly. Alluring silver strings from side tie panties peaked out from under the micro skirt, the dangling cords drawing my attention to her now bare legs and thighs. The girl's nipples were barely covered by the miniature silvered bra that she now wore, with the bra straps digging lewdly into her titty flesh. A semi-transparent crop top, struggled in futility to contain her, showing off some serious underboob. The young woman's pointy ears were suddenly decorated with tacky plastic earrings, and she wore more than a few pieces of jewelry around her wrists and ankles. Yet the crowning moment of my Azrael's new, hyper-sexualized appearance was when ink of purple and black snaked across her lower belly, forming a womb tattoo—forever marking her a shameless skank.

It was immediately apparent to me that not just her appearance had changed drastically. Azrael's entire demeanor and body language instantly shifted from overly studied and cautious to vulgar and exaggerated. She shrugged at me, shaking her shiny red tits.

"Like, O-M-G! What the heck, Master?!" She spoke with an airy tone with a noticeable vocal fry, sounding a lot like a stereotypical dumb valley girl bimbo, yet with a hint of sharpness and edge underneath. Her Japanese accent remained barely noticeable, as always. "Was this... because I didn't really know how a 'gyaru bitch' would otherwise sound like if she spoke in English?" I briefly thought before any further contemplation was interrupted and the door to the office kicked open. Three armed guards, looking like genuine yakuza, stormed the room. They shouted to both me and Azrael in Japanese while they pointed guns at us.

"I hope to god that this will work!" My thoughts a panic when I brought out Xue Mei's card and summoned her. The ninja appeared before me and scanned the room in a flash. She instantly dashed towards one of the guards, diving under him and then spun her body around, his side impacting with a masterfully delivered spinning kick. The two other guards watched in shock and awe when their partner fell to the ground.

"H-hayai..!" One of them croaked in surprise, but the two guards were much too slow to react when Xue Mei disarmed them both with accurate shuriken throws. She then flipped into the air and landed on the shoulders of one of the guards. Squeezing his face in-between her thick thighs, she shifted her weight to slam him face-down to the floor!

The final guard started to back away, muttering something in Japanese but Xue Mei did not allow him many steps before a well-placed leg hit him square in the stomach, the man squirming in pain as he slowly slid down to his knees, subjugated. My Shinobi of Justice had dispatched the threat to me within seconds! She whirled around and knelt before me.

"Master." She awaited further orders with her eyes cast down.

I nodded at Xue Mei in approval before I dismissed her. Just as I had hoped, the Attribute I gave her a few days ago was effective for more than housekeeping.

"Xue Mei, Shinobi of Justice" RARE

·Her body is incredibly sensitive to sexual stimulation ♥

·Will definitely, certainly, without doubt lose to the Summoner's dick

·Loyal and subservient

·Appears capable, in reality extremely inept

·However, extremely capable when in the service of her Summoner

"Ummm... Hey! Hey Master!? You spacin' out on me or what? There will be tons and tons of more guys like them showing up soon. Those three were like the uhh... tip of the penis? Umm... tip of the ice bear?" Azrael called out to me while nonchalantly inspecting her now glittering nails. While this new Azrael sounded completely off-beat and disinterested when she addressed me, I could still tell that there was concern for my sake in what she said. The silly girl would always have my happiness and best interest in mind after all.

"Shit! Can't you teleport us out of here or something?" I responded.

"Uh-huh, totes should be able to... But like ummm... you kinda screwed me out of my magic powers, Master. Dang! I think maybe you fucked me so silly I can't use my magic anymore? I feel like, sooo puny and weak!" She laughed curtly, like an airhead, at the realization. Her constant rising intonation while she spoke made me unsure as to whether Azrael had made statements or asked me questions.

"What do you mean, you dumb bimbo?!"

"Oi oi! Get it right, Master! I'm a bitch gyaru succubus demon, not a bimbo! Anyways, you have my card now, right? It should be absolutely packed with residue magic from me that you can use... like, I think? Can't you, ummm... like do your summoner thingy, the same way you did to change me like this?" She gestured towards her new body and clothes with both of her hands.

I nodded and grasped her card again, hard. When I did so, I noticed that the epic picture of the warrior woman from before had now changed to depicting Azrael in her current form as a big-titted bitch gyaru. She was drawn giving a double peace sign while lying spread naked on a big bed, ready for cock. Nice!

·Master rank teleportation magic

"Did that work?!" I yelled at her, stressed since I heard how several more guards were approaching Azrael's office.

"I dunno? Kinda, like maybe?" Azrael shrugged.

"Well, I order you to teleport the both of us away from here and back to my apartment. Now!" I said as I grabbed her arm.

Azrael nodded, and we were gone.

***

I awoke with a gasp, my heart racing like it was a trying to burst out of my chest! I sat up and looked around to find myself in my bedroom and instantly felt safer, I had gotten away from that clusterfuck in time! Even greater—I had a guest! The new and improved Azrael leaned up against the wall opposite of my bed, her arms folded under the pornstar new breasts rudely bolted-on to her otherwise trim body.

The demoness' no longer sharp, heart-decorated tail slashed and whipped like a twister behind her, to reflect a violent mood. The gyaru bitch the tail belonged to in turn pouted at me. The sour look and barely concealed anger made the current Azrael look every bit like an idealized porn fantasy of a Japanese dropout delinquent girl, just two seconds away from beating me up and stealing my lunch money. Well, if not for her red skin, tail, over-the-top costume, impossibly hot body and the still otherworldly beauty barely concealed underneath all her gaudy accessories...

We both remained quiet for a moment, the demoness glaring at me. I swallowed, actually feeling a bit threatened by this girl's intimidating posture. Then, she surprised me by making a playful grimace, sticking her tongue out as she began to laugh. Azrael's laughter was still a harmony, but the way she laughed now was something else! Instead of subdued and feminine tittering, the gyaru bitch howled with laughter. She gripped her belly with both hands, almost keeling over.

"Hahahaha, your face just now was like, soooo funny, Master!! I kinda spooked you, yeah?!" She ran her hands through her bleached hair and grinned widely. "Like, your vibe was deffo kinda sus from the start, for sure! But I never expected Master to just jam a card from the stupid magic thingy into my boobs and face to transform me into one of your harem sluts!

I was legit in the mid' of treating you to some nice drinks and tried like, to be ummm... like, sooo romantic? But Master's just a big meanie that needs to take his women forcefully whenever and however he wants them! So I wanted to kinda mess with you a lil' bit just now. That's fine, right?"

"So, it seemed as though her angry visage when I had awoken had been mostly for show..." I surmised. But even though this new Azrael's words were extremely playful, I could sense a degree of rage and honesty somewhere in there too, struggling hard to get out. The demon yet appeared a little hurt by my "betrayal".