The Unicorn

Story Info
Is 3 a crowd?
1.2k words
3.94
10.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand there waiting, a little nervous and, if I'm honest, more than a little excited. They look at me and I smile, trying and failing to seem coy, that time however has passed and here I am before them. Two pairs of eyes take in my naked form and I wonder, do they linger on my flaws or is just my nerves?

While one looks at me, assessing and comparing the other shoots glances at their partner, looking for a reaction, for something that only they might see. This is the one to watch, the one in control. The only one in the room with something on. A tight pair of jeans does little to hide what He feels after undressing her and I'm a little envious knowing the boundaries mean I won't be with Him tonight.

This is my first time with two other people and I am their unicorn, the fabled single woman to sleep with a couple. Or in this case to sleep with one half of that couple. She is a few inches taller than me, a little heavier set, with shoulder length hair and a smile that parts her lips as He runs a hand down her back. What interests me is her right boob, it's very erect nipple sits next to a prominent scar that makes it smaller than the left. They notice me looking, He smiles but she looks uneasy and again He runs a hand down her back in a tender calming gesture. 'Bitten by a shark' He smiles around the words and the tension eases a little.

He stands a little behind her and looks at her more than me gauging reactions and periodically stroking her arm reassuringly. Roughly the same height as her with a bald head, tattoos and beard His topless form reveals someone who spends time in the gym, but isn't so serious that He has a six pack. Still, He seems a little imposing even with that smile and He winks at me as if that's his intention.

He turns to her still smiling and takes her chin in his hand, kissing her gently but biting her lip as they part causing her to exhale heavily. 'Do it' He says softly and steps back as she holds out a hand to me inviting me forward. I take her hand and move close enough that we almost touch, my nipples gently brushing her skin when I inhale and I look up at her.

She kisses me on the forehead and leads me to the bed, pushing me down she straddles me and raises my hands over my head. Her breasts push into my face so I lick the undamaged nipple and am satisfied as she tightens her thighs a little. I feel my hands being bound, its tight but not uncomfortable and this time she kisses my lips as she moves down. She licks and gently bites my nipples, watching my reactions as she tests how hard she needs to go before I squirm.

I see Him, moving behind her and suddenly her fingers are at my lips parting them and finding me wet. Heat comes to my cheeks at this, I don't know why, I'm turned on and that's obvious. It's also my first time with a woman-even in this strange set up how could I not be excited. She moans gently and wiggles her ass and I realise what's happening here, He is using her as a proxy. Her fingers, now sliding into my suddenly throbbing pussy, are His fingers. This realisation gives me a surge of pleasure, her touch is lighter and more precise than a mans, but her actions are His. He pleasures her, she pleasures me and I guess this pleases Him.

His head dips below my line of sight but it doesn't matter, He is licking and sucking my clit. Her moans further enhance my pleasure and I raise my hips slightly, wanting more, He must know this and increases her pleasure because mine increases. As His fingers work on me through her I feel the first pulse of an orgasm start deep inside me and moan loudly as the second and third waves come and I feel ready to let myself go. I hear Him ask her if she wants to do it and feel her nod against my pussy. Yes, Yes, Yes my breath quickens, her fingers curl up slightly and I gasp, my hands pulling on the restraints. A huge orgasm crashes over me and conscious thought is lost for a time.

My eyes open and I'm aware that I'm wet, not wet normal wet but like I've peed myself. He stands to one side, smiling. He didn't do that to me, she did. Holy fuck that was intense. She is still between my legs, breathing hard with the effort of fucking me, each exhale running over my lips and causing minor tremors throughout me. 'Your turn beautiful' he says putting something beside her and dropping those jeans to the floor. He is erect and very large; I wonder how I would accommodate him, how it would feel to have it stretch my petite pussy. He stands behind her, again that little wiggle from her and she gasps, her head raises a moan escapes her lips and she buries her head between my legs.

His thrusts push her into me and I again imagine that cock inside me, testing, probing. But its only for her. He slows, giving her a chance to recover and she rests on her elbows. Something large and cool presses at the opening of my vagina and I try to relax as it begins to push inside me, I bear down on it trying to gage if it will fit. He chooses this moment to slam into her and in turn me, whatever she has for me is buried inside me resting below my cervix. He begins rhythmically fucking her, each thrust drawing a gasp from us both as she is fucked and in turn fucks me. This feeling is divine, I don't know what's inside me but ridges bump along me and in no time at all ii begin to build towards another orgasm. 'When you're ready baby' He says and she shifts a little, I think she's rubbing herself but I'm consumed by my own pleasure a minute later and cry out, not caring how loud I am, I need the release, the noise. A second later she follows, her orgasm a more cathartic experience, she goes rigid and cries out before collapsing forward on top of me.

We lay in bed a little later, her fingers tracing idle patterns around my navel him behind, doing the same to her back I guess. There's a question I need to ask so I address her 'please, tell me, what did you fuck me with'? He chuckles and unexpectedly answers me 'it was me'. She must see my confusion and bucks herself back at Him, 'A couple of months ago we made a mould of his cock for me to use when he is in work. You had the benefit of it earlier.' I smile to myself, He did fuck me after all. A gentle snore interrupts my thoughts, He's fallen asleep and from what she said He didn't even cum. Silly man.