The Unicorn Ch. 02

Story Info
Erica gets a makeover.
9.4k words
4.59
7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sweet girl, did you sleep okay?" Julia asked adjusting the hem of Erica's dress.

"Yes... um, Mistress." Erica replied.

"Steve and I decided that you'd be more useful at home with me instead of working construction." She said stirring sugar and cream into her coffee.

Julia's long blonde hair was pulled into a loose ponytail and her large breasts bounced like jello below her thin nightgown. Erica could see her nipples and had to pry her eyes away. She followed her mistress into the living room watching her ass jiggle.

As Julia sat down, Erica caught the quickest glance of her unshaved pussy before she crossed her legs. Julia's bright blue eyes sparkled with a hint of amusement as she sipped her coffee. Erica stood with her hands clutching each other in front of her while shifting her weight from side to side.

"Dear girl, come kneel here in front of me please," Julia said.

"Yes, mistress," Erica replied.

"Are you wearing a plug sweetheart? Julia asked.

"No Mistress, I don't have one."

"Go to my bathroom, in the bottom drawer nearest the tub you will find a couple of plugs. Pick one, put it in, then come right back here okay. And don't take too long sweetheart."

"Yes Mistress," Erica said scurrying off toward the bathroom.

Erica pulled open the drawer and several butt plugs rolled around in large arching paths. The smallest was bigger than her sissy clit and the largest was almost the size of a two-liter bottle. Her breath got caught up in her throat at the thought of the big one in her ass pussy. She knew she couldn't pick the smallest one, it had to be a test so she grabbed the next size up.

She held the big black dick-shaped plug up to her hole after spitting on its head and pushed it into her hole. It wouldn't go until she set it against the bathtub and used her body weight to force it inside. Little ribbons of sweat formed as she struggled to accept all eight inches of the thick plastic cock. Her ass-pussy burned as the wide base planted its self against her butt cheeks. Erica squeezed her sphincter to feel the toy's girth and pulled her panties back on.

When she returned to the living room, Julia held her coffee cup out for Erica.

"Be a doll and pour me another cup of coffee please dear," Julia said.

Walking with the plug in was more difficult in the beginning, but as she moved around, it seated itself into a more comfortable position and she managed to take slightly bigger steps. She poured the coffee and tried to remember how much cream and sugar Julia took. She thought it was two and two but knew she was guessing. She returned to the living room, knelt, and offered Julia the cup.

"Mistress?" Erica said.

"Rub my feet dear." She said taking the cup.

Julia placed her feet in Erica's lap, one foot no more than an inch from Erica's stiff little sissy clit. Julia's pussy flashed again and Erica glanced at her Mistresses crotch. She started rubbing the soles of Julia's feet only a couple of inches from her face. She moved up the foot to her delicate little toes then back down to the heel, only to repeat the process.

"Do they smell okay?" Julia asked.

"Yes mistress," Erica answered after sniffing her toes.

"Kiss them."

"Of course mistress."

Erica kissed the bottom of Julia's feet, then moved up to kiss each of her toes. She felt dirty for kissing Julia's feet, but she felt her little clit twitching encased in the black thong panties. Erica continued kissing and massaging Julia's feet, moving her hands up her calves.

"Suck on my toes sweetie." Julia said.

Erica opened her mouth and took Julia's big toe into her mouth. Her delicate toe moved around her mouth as though it were being tickled slightly. Erica moved down sucking on each little digit until she reached the smallest toe. Julia pushed her entire foot into Erica's mouth.

"Mmm... that feels wonderful, now I know why Steve likes that mouth of yours so much!"

"Thank you Mistress!" Erica replied taking a breath before taking the foot back in her mouth.

Julia spread her legs slightly, showing Erica her pussy. She continued sucking and massaging Julia's feet and legs but couldn't look away from the pussy. Only a few hours before, she had been Randy the virgin who, had only months previously moved out of his mother's house. But he got caught buying and wearing panties by his boss's wife. He then sucked on the only cock he had ever seen other than his own, and even taken it in his ass. He was now Erica and in a relationship with the Barton's.

"Is pretty isn't it?" She Asked spreading her lips open.

Erica stopped sucking on the toes and stared at her twat. She had the thinnest patch of hair over her reddened engorged clit. Erica could see a thin coat of moisture covering her lips and a thin dark spot where her vagina opened up. Erica's clitty leaked precum into her black thong panties.

"Is my little girl getting wet looking at my pussy?"

"Yes Mistress," Erica said as she looked down at her cock poking up in her lap.

"Are you getting wet thinking about having a pussy like mine, or are you getting wet thinking about rubbing your clit inside my pussy?"

"Um... both I guess Mistress," Erica said after thinking for a moment.

"Well, maybe if you lick me good enough, I'll let you rub your little clitty here too! How does that sound sweetie?"

"I've never..."

"I know baby girl, I'll teach you how okay."

Erica slid between Julia's legs and nuzzled her face into the wet slit. She licked from the bottom to the top in one wet motion. When her tongue passed over Julia's clit, she heard a quiet moan and repeated a lick over her clit only. Julia pushed her hips up into Erica's face and moaned a bit louder.

She grabbed at the back of Erica's hair, holding her head in place as the tongue tormented her most tender spot. Erica flicked her tongue back and forth spelling out things on Julia's pussy. Erica's reward was a flood of wetness in her mouth, and she had to swallow several times to clear it.

Erica figured she had done well when the moans turned into screams, and when Julia crushed her head between her thighs. All she wanted to do was to cum. Licking her mistress had worked her up to the point where she might explode from just the thought of her sissy clit being near a pussy!

"Jesus Christ, that was great Honey!"

"Thank you Mistress!"

"Do you want to... rub your little sissy clit on me now baby girl?"

"Yes mistress!" She chirped.

"Okay, let's see it Honey!"

Erica pulled her clit out the top of the thong and pushed it toward her pussy. Julia stopped her just an inch short. Precum drooled out the tip, and Julia wiped it with a finger.

"Suck this clean girly."

"Yes mistress!" Erica said sucking the precum from her finger.

"Now, put your hands on your head Honey."

Erica interlocked her fingers on her head and pushed her hips in toward Julia's pussy. She felt the warmth of her hole engulf her sissy clit as her hips hit the insides of Julia's thighs. She opened her eyes to see Julia smiling at her.

"Does that feel good baby girl?"

"Mmm... Yes mistress!"

"Well, go ahead, keep going. If you can make me cum first, I'll give you the most special treat, but if you cum first... there will be a punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress what?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand there will be a punishment if you don't cum first."

"Okay, proceed."

Erica pushed her hips into Julia's pussy. Her warmth covered every sense and Erica pumped her clitty into it. It was one of the most wonderfully sensual feelings she has ever experienced in her entire life. Her stomach fluttered with butterflies as the familiar sensation started forming deep in her guts. Her ass-pussy clenched around the cock-shaped toy and she felt the smallest shot of sissy cum escape her clit.

"Why are you stopping dear, keep going," Julia said urging Erica and her sissy clit into her pussy again.

"Sorry Mistress, I'm too close!"

"Well, you can't stop in the middle Honey, you have to keep going or we can just be done and you can go work with Steve instead."

"Sorry Mistress," Erica said withdrawing her clit and driving it back inside the warm wet hole.

She pumped for a few moments before Julia reached behind her and pushed the plug deeper into her ass. It was more than Erica could handle and her cum spurted deep inside Julia's pussy. Erica groaned as her body convulsed and waves of euphoria washed over her followed immediately by regret.

"What happened sweetie?"

"I'm sorry Mistress."

"I'm sorry too honey, I never like punishing someone I love. I really wanted to give you a treat but rules are rules."

"You... um, you love me, already?"

"Sweetheart, you've been living with us for more than two months. I've been catching feelings for you from day one!"

"I've um... I think I love you too Mistress." Erica said looking at the floor.

Julia pulled Erica into a hug and petted her hair. "You're my most special girl Honey."

"Are you going to hit me with the whip like you did Mr. Barton?"

"Oh, no sweetheart... Steve responds best to that type of punishment. I have something else in mind for you but I'd rather not because you won't like it."

"Okay, what is it Mistress?"

"We'll get to that in a minute. First, you need to clean up your mess. Lay back and clean this mess up."

Erica rolled onto her back. Her dress fluffed up around her waist and exposed her moist thong panties. Julia straddled herself over Erica's face and lowered her pussy onto her mouth. Erica watched as the first big glop of sissy cum dropped out into her waiting mouth. A mixture of feminine musk and tangy cum spread across her senses as she licked and cleaned the mess she'd made.

Erica licked the cum right out of Julia's pussy. She stole licks on Julia's clit until Julia was pressing herself down on Erica's face. She cupped both juicy ass cheeks as her mistress ground herself across her face. Julia gripped the carpet and bore herself down onto Erica's face. A flood of juice poured down Erica's cheeks and into her eyes as Julia orgasmed for the second time that morning.

"That was really nice Honey, I can't believe how good you are with your mouth!"

"Thank you Mistress!"

"Best go clean up, hop in the shower, I'll get you some clothes. I've got a list of things that need to be done before Steve gets home."

Erica wiped the moisture from her face and sauntered off toward the bathroom. Once inside she stripped the pretty pink baby-doll dress off and kicked her thong into a pile on the floor. Next to her panties lay a pair of bright red bikini panties that looked like the same size panties she wore and a matching bra.

Erica knew she couldn't resist feeling that level of closeness with her mistress. If she could wear the exact panties her mistress wore... The cool material slid up her thin legs until the panty cupped her sissy ass and clit. She rubbed herself from outside Julia's panties and knew she needed the bra on too.

Erica wrapped the bra around her body and shrugged the straps over her arms. She found it to be a perfect fit other than the cups. She felt so naughty wearing Julia's underwear but knew she could get in trouble for even touching them.

She slid the panties back down her legs and dropped the bra back onto the floor. She kicked the pile of clothes to disturb the whole pile and hide the fact that she had touched Julia's lingerie. It didn't take her long to wash up but when she got back to her room, she was confused. All of her clothes had been removed from her dresser and closet.

Her clothes were neatly laid out on the bed. Plain black socks folded up on top of a pair of white cotton boxer shorts. Then a white tee shirt that looked somewhat too big and a pair of oversized jeans. There weren't any panties, no bra, nothing feminine at all.

She pulled the boxer shorts on and looked in the mirror. She'd never worn underwear like that before. Her mother would at least buy her briefs growing up. She would never want to be caught dead in boxers. When she pulled the pants up, the shorts wedged up into her ass pussy and puffed out the top of her waistband.

"Why is there so much material?" She complained as she pulled her tee-shirt on.

Erica stepped into her tennis shoes and shuffled back into the living room. Julia had dressed in the cutest dark blue capris with a semi-transparent sleeveless white blouse. Erica could just make out the outline of her black bra.

"It's not that bad is it Honey?"

"These underwear are horrible! I feel like I'm wearing a diaper!"

"Would you rather wear a diaper?" Julia asked.

"No Mistress."

"Then watch the tone with me please, or you'll be in diapers for a whole day!"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

"Now, I need you to get the mower from the garage and cut the grass both front and back. Make sure you use the edger on the edges too please."

Erica pulled the mower out of the garage, checked the fuel, and then primed the bulb three times exactly as the instructions stated. She pulled the start cord and nothing happened. She pulled it again just a little bit harder, still nothing. Erica repeatedly yanked the cord for nearly a minute. It just wouldn't start.

She did everything she knew how to do. She'd read the instructions primed the bulb check the fuel and pulled the cord but it wouldn't start. She'd have to get Julia to help her. Erica trudged to the house feeling defeated and found Julia reading a magazine.

"Mistress, the mower won't start!"

"Does it have gas?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Did You prime the bulb?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Are you holding the start lever down?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Okay, I'll check it out." She said setting her magazine down.

Erica watched Julia strut out to the garage, her ass swayed so gracefully from side to side and she found herself trying to emulate the feminine gait. Julia checked the fuel level, then primed the bulb and pulled the start cord one time.

"Vroooooooom!" The mower blew grass out the sides.

Julia released the handle and the mower died. "Seems fine to me sweetheart."

Erica tugged on the cord but it wouldn't start. She yanked several more times in quick succession but nothing. Julia snatched the mower from her hands and started it with one pull.

"You're not pulling it hard enough!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry, I'm pulling it as hard as I can!"

Julia released the mower and small flakes of grass fell to the ground around them like green snowflakes. Erica sweated through her tee-shirt and it clinged to her thin chest. She wore an angry expression as she fanned her shirt out blowing air across her body.

"Come here!" Julia said pointing to the ground at her feet.

Erica stood her ground. She was pissed off. She was mad the mower would start for Julia but not when she pulled the cord. It was making her look weak. It was making her look like a fool in front of Julia! It was making her feel useless and tears began falling from her eyes.

"Erica! Come here!" Julia said holding her arms out.

Erica stepped forward within her grasp and Julia pulled her into a hug.

"There, there baby girl. You're just not strong enough to start the mower. It's okay... I'll start it for you okay? Then you can cut the grass." Julia said petting Erica's hair.

"Thank you Mistress, I'm sorry I got mad. I've just never had to start a lawnmower before..."

"It's okay sweetheart, you'll get it eventually. I know it!"

Erica pushed the mower up and down the yard, inching closer to finishing with each passing second. She only had to have Julia start the mower two more times in the middle of the job but she pushed through the discomfort and finished within three hours.

She clomped inside and found Julia with a tall glass of lemonade waiting for her.

"Cool down Honey, then go have a shower. I want to give you a treat anyway. You'll eventually learn to control yourself better and I shouldn't be so hard on you until then."

"Yes mistress, thank you!" She said taking a big gulp of the drink.

Erica downed the drink while walking to the bathroom. She wanted nothing more than to ditch the oversized boxers and get back into panties or Y-fronts at the least. She shucked the oversized shirt and underwear into a pile on the mornings' clothes and hopped into the shower again.

Julia was waiting in the bedroom when she got out of the shower. She saw her clothing laid out on the bed but wasn't sure why Julia was there.

"Go ahead, get dressed honey," Julia said crossing her legs.

Erica picked up the rose-pink thong panties. She held them up and saw faint signs of wear. Her heart fluttered and her face turned red when she saw a matching push-up bra off to the side. She snatched the bra from the pile and held it up in front of her chest. Could it be?

"Is this... are these yours Mistress?"

"They are mine. I wore those the day before yesterday, and since you fit in my red bra and panties so well this morning, I thought those might also fit you." She said smiling.

Erica's heart stopped beating and she felt faint. How could Julia have known that she put her lingerie on? How could she have known how they fit?

"Go ahead dear, let's see how they fit!" Julia said tapping the arm of the chair impatiently.

"Yes Mistress," Erica said stepping into the panties and wrapping the bra around her chest.

"They fit wonderfully Mistress, thank you!"

"If you want to wear my dirty panties, that's fine. Just ask first. I won't tolerate sneaking around or lying in this house. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes mistress," Erica said looking at the floor.

"Do you think you deserve a punishment for sneaking into my panties this morning or should you get a pass?" Julia asked.

"I don't know... what would the punishment be?" Erica asked holding her hands together and twisting from side to side nervously.

"You'd have to pick something. Like, do you want me to spank you, or do you want some freedom taken away, or do you want to do some tasks for me..."

"I don't know, I wouldn't be able to decide that!" Erica said.

"Pick one, physical, freedom, or service, but know this. You won't like what you get. That's the point of a punishment dear."

"Um... I pick... um, physical Mistress."

"Are you sure sweetheart? Once we start, you can't change your mind, okay."

"Yes Mistress. I understand. I should be punished because I put on your bra and panties without your permission."

"I understand girls like you are drawn to pretty lingerie. I understand girls like you are even more drawn to women's dirty lingerie. I'm not at all unreasonable. If you want to wear my dirty panties, just ask first dear. No more sneaking around right?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Come lay across my lap Honey."

"Um, yes Mistress," Erica said as her mouth went dry and her palms got sweaty.

She lay across Julia's lap and poked her bum up into the air. Julia gently caressed her bare butt cheeks and played with the thin strip of material that disappeared into her crack. Erica could feel her sissy clit stirring as it pressed into Julia's leg. She lifted her hand and without warning brought it down on her right ass cheek so hard that Erica fell forward resting all her weight on Julia.

"Count them for me, dear."

"One Mistress."

She lifted her hand and struck Erica's ass cheek in the exact same spot again.

"Two Mistress."

Erica felt shameful tears welling up inside. She was an adult, she had a job up until the day before, and she was getting spanked for what! Wearing someone's dirty panties? Julia swatted her ass again.

"Three Mistress." She said fighting back the tears.

Another strike landed where Erica's ass ended add her leg began eliciting a yelp only moments later.

"Four Mistress!" Erica growled through gritted teeth.