The Unicorn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tears fell out of her eyes and ran down her face. She was embarrassed for crying in front of Julia. She felt humiliated being punished in that manner and she vowed to herself that she would never lie to Julia again.

The final blow landed with a piercing crack on a fresh part of her cheeks and she screamed out reflectively through the sobs.

"Owe! Five Mistress!" Erica wailed.

Julia pulled Erica onto her knees beside her and held her close.

"I'm sorry I had to do that Honey. I don't like punishing you. I don't want to punish you, but sometimes you do something you shouldn't and you'll need correcting, do you understand?"

"Yes mistress, I understand. I'm not mad at you. I just didn't expect that to hurt so bad."

"Well, then let's just be honest with each other from now on then okay dear?"

"Yes mistress."

"Okay, get dressed dear, we need to get going soon!"

"Going, where are we going?" Erica thought as she picked up the dress.

She held the cutest dress she had ever seen. It was sleeveless with white scalloped trim in three tiers across the skirt and around the neck. She thought it looked like a cupcake and wanted to wear it more than anything. Erica wiped the tears out of her eyes and sniffled one last time before stepping into the beautiful blue fabric.

She couldn't reach the zipper and spun around a couple of times like a dog chasing her tail.

"Here, let me help you with that dear," Julia said zipping her up.

Julia stuffed two socks into each cup of the bra to fill out Erica's chest. Erica looked down add saw a pretty lady from the neck down. She was amazed by what a little padding could do.

Julia handed her a pair of dark blue flip-flops that paired with the dress perfectly. She stepped into them add followed Julia into the living room. Julia kept going and walked out the front door while Erica stopped short of the door as though some invisible force had blocked her from moving.

"Erica! Let's go!" Julia growled back through the door.

Erica shuffled out the door looking in all directions. She had only the day before worn a bra and panties out in public but never a women's dirty panties and a dress too! She felt feminine and loved everything girly but she still looked like a twenty-year-old boy!

"What are you doing?" Julia asked.

"I've never worn a dress outside before! I'd never even worn panties outside until yesterday!" Erica whisper screamed.

"Come on, get over yourself. We have things to do today!"

Erica couldn't move. She wanted to go, she wanted to be comfortable enough to be seen in public wearing the clothes that felt most correct. She was afraid of what people would say and do more than anything Julia might do. Erica took two more steps toward the car before doubling back and skidding back into the safety of the house.

"Come on, you look fine. No one is going to say a thing to you, I promise!" Julia said pulling on Erica's arm.

Erica dug in and wouldn't budge. The fear in her eyes told Julia that it was futile to fight it. She needed another solution and quick.

"Go to my closet, find something you will wear out of the house, and be quick about it!" Julia growled.

Erica ran to Julia's closet. Inside She scanned all the beautiful clothes. She was looking for pants and a tee-shirt but Julia didn't normally wear things like that. She was always in dresses or skirts. Occasionally she might wear shorts or capris, but Erica had never seen her in long pants.

There was a small pile folded up at the back with what looked like slacks. Erica pulled the stack down and held out several pairs of shorts that might work until she spotted the navy blue jeans. She folded everything back up and shoved it back on its shelf.

"Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Julia yelled from the bedroom.

"Coming!" Erica yelled back.

She found the closet rod with tee shirts hung by style. Once again, near the back hung a few tee-shirts and she pulled a navy blue tee with small white stripes off the hanger and rushed into the bedroom to get dressed.

Julia was ready to help unzip her and remove the cute dress that Erica had rejected. She pulled the top on over the rose-pink bra and grabbed the pants. Erica buttoned the slacks up and noticed they were slim-leg capris. Her ass and legs looked quite feminine. The capri's had the exact effect she had hoped to avoid wearing the dress.

"Those look darling on you honey, such a nice pick, now let's go! We're already late!" Julia said pushing Erica out the door.

She continued ushering her until they got to the car. Julia opened the passenger door and shoved Erica in then rushed around to the driver's side.

Erica was still intensely nervous about what people might say but only slightly less so than wearing the dress.

Her chest protruded out similarly to Julia's above-average breasts and being only twenty, she still had her youthful waist. The capri's highlighted the only part of her body that ever held any kind of weight. She remembered being teased relentlessly in her youth about having a girl's ass.

"Relax dear, we just need to get some makeup that will match your skin tone and some accessories. Once you start wearing makeup, your confidence will soar and you won't even think about anyone else." Julia said breaking the silence.

"This is all just happening so fast! I just barely started wearing panties last night, now I'm out in public with my Mistress and wearing women's clothes, with a huge butt plug buried in my... my ass pussy! Erica said.

"Are you a boy, or a girl? Julia asked.

"I don't know... I like the clothes, they feel natural, and they're exciting but people are going to..." Erica started.

"You need to live your best life for yourself, not for what other people will think of you. Do you understand?" Julia said.

"I guess so Mistress."

"You didn't want to wear the dress. Fine, I understand that but when I told you to go to my closet to pick out some clothes... you went right to my side. You rifled through all my best clothes. You didn't even look at Steve's side of the closet. If you had, you'd have seen the entire section of your boy clothes I put in there for you!" Julia said.

"Why are my clothes in your closet?" Erica asked.

"Listen here sweetie, you're in a relationship with me and Steve. That means, as soon as we get the bigger bed that I ordered last night... you'll be moving in with us. You'll be sleeping in the bed with us but right now we only have a queen bed. A king might be a little tight for the three of us but we all love each other right?" Julia said as she pulled into the underground parking at the mall.

"I didn't know that. I thought..."

"You thought I was going to steal all your clothes and make you live in another room! No honey, I want you to be happy, I want you to feel loved! Sure, I want you to wear certain things when you're home and maybe some things when we're out in public, but you have the ultimate decision on everything." She continued.

"The dress was nice... I was just too scared of what people would say!" Erica said.

"You're beautiful honey, I'll bet more people thought you were a girl before you met us than will ever think you're a boy after today!" Julia said.

"I don't know... maybe, but what if..."

"What if nothing! Can you try to trust me today please?"

"Yes Mistress, I'll try," Erica said pushing the door open.

Her flip flops slapped noisily against the marble floor. She thought it was attracting every bit of attention and that at any moment a crowd of people would round the corner and start laughing at her. They would throw things at her and beat her up because she looked like a boy in women's clothes.

Julia and Erica walked past a group of girls and not one said a thing. One girl did do a double-take and watch them for a bit longer but nothing like she had worried about. Erica knew she would have to watch out for every interaction and that one was probably an exception to the rule.

"Hello ladies, how can I help you today?" A young brunette woman asked.

The name tag; Ty, sat on perky grapefruit-sized breasts. The girl wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples protruded out from her black cable knit sweater. She had a kind face and her makeup was impeccable. That's probably to be expected from a girl that works a makeup counter.

"I need to find some makeup for my girlfriend. She has never worn makeup before so something simple to start would be nice." Julia said ushering Erica toward the counter.

"Oh, you're cute! I've always wondered if I could wear my hair shorter like yours but I'm too nervous to cut it off." She said grabbing a test kit from below the countertop.

Ty held up a chart to compare to Erica's face, then pulled out a small kit. She started with Erica's eyes and a few minutes later she had an elegant smokey look that she'd expect in a woman going out for the evening. She continued with moisturizer and various other products on her face. Ty explained each product, but after the eyes, she felt a bit overwhelmed and started brain-dumping the additional information.

She held the mirror to inspect the job Ty had done on her and couldn't believe the transformation. It was like she was looking at a completely different person. Erica felt completely feminine with the makeup and couldn't think of any other way she might be more combinable.

"I kinda wish I was wearing the dress now. I'm so pretty! Thank you!" She said examining her face even more.

With the makeup kit bought, Julia led Erica to a kiosk in the middle of the mall. Jewelry hung from every available square inch, and the woman working also displayed numerous face piercings as well. Erica figured out why they were there and started getting scared. She knew her ears were getting pierced but hated needles.

Erica tugged on Julia's sleeve before they stopped at the kiosk.

"No! I don't like needles! I don't need my ears pierced!" Erica pleaded.

"Stop it, it doesn't even hurt. And besides, they don't even use a needle anymore!" Julia chided.

Erica was terrified and started sweating. Her palms became slick with nervous sweat and she went into autopilot mode where she watched the entire interaction from afar.

"We need some piercings, and she's afraid of needles. We'd like both ears done and her nose too please." Julia said.

"My nose too?" Erica cried.

"Yes, calm down girl. It'll all be okay!" Julia said.

"Come sit down Honey. I won't hurt you, I promise!" The pierced woman said patting a stool.

Erica sat down and completely zoned out. Her eyes glossed over and Julia took control. She heard a series of clicks as the pierced woman moved from side to side and then slight pain as a fucking needle was stabbed into her nose and replaced with a stud. Her eyes watered slightly and she felt faint from all the commotion. She could barely hear Julia and a tugging on her arm.

"Come on baby girl, you're all done!" Julia said pulling Erica from the stool.

"I'm dizzy..." Erica said stumbling off the stool.

"Let's go get some ice cream honey," Julia said taking Erica's arm to steady her.

Halfway through her ice cream, Erica started feeling better. She licked the cone and savored the cool vanilla flavor. Most everyone in the ice cream shop ignored her but several of the men kept stealing glances at her. She was certain they had clocked her and she started becoming nervous again.

"Mistress, people are staring at us," Erica whispered.

"One thing really quick, you don't need to call me Mistress in public. When we are at home or in private... that's what I expect but in public, just call me by my name okay. And what people are looking at us?" Julia asked.

"The old man to your right hasn't stopped staring at us since we sat down, two boys over your left shoulder keep glancing over here and the guy that got our ice cream keeps taking pictures of us with his phone!" Erica whispered again.

"Oh, relax... they're just boys. That's what they do. Boys like to look at girls, it's a part of their coding." Julia said.

"How do you get used to that?"

"Just ignore it. Let 'em look. To them, you're everything they want. They'll never stop unless you go back to living as a man. Then, you're practically invisible." Julia said.

"We should go get some lunch and take it to Steve. What are you hungry for?" Julia asked.

"How about subs and chips!" Erica said.

"Perfect! Every time I ask Steve that question he says 'oh, I don't know...' and then I have to pick anyway!" Julia laughed.

Julia picked up the sandwiches and drove to the job site where Steve was working.

"Go tell Steve we're here Honey," Julia said taking the sandwiches and a blanket to the shade of a nearby tree.

"Um, like this! They'll recognize me! I worked with these guys!" Erica exclaimed.

"Just go get Steve! No one is going to recognize you. Hell... Steve probably won't even recognize you!" Julia cursed.

Erica was scared the guys would tease her for the way she looked. They used to tease her all the time anyway, why would dressing up like a girl change anything? She stepped in the house and two of the guys stopped dead in their tracks, both staring hard.

Mike and James elbowed each other sniggering at her. She couldn't hear the things they were saying to each other but she was sure it was crude. They were the two that would constantly hound her for the way her ass looked and how much her mouth would look wrapped around their cocks. 'It's all in good fun!' They'd said when Steve would yell at them about it.

"Hey, there's some hot chick looking around! Someone's sister is here or something!" Mike yelled.

Mike was a good-looking guy with a lot of tattoos and two missing teeth from a bar fight he claimed he won. He was strong as an ox and worked circles around everyone else on the crew. Steve put up with a lot of shit because he got shit done.

"You lookin' for a good time baby, I'll show you a good time!" James hollered.

James was a bit smaller than Mike but definitely had more experience in construction than the rest of the crew. He would often tell Steve how to do something and he acted like he knew everything about everything.

"I'm looking for Mr. Barton!" Erica yelled loud enough the whole job could hear her.

"Steve, your girlfriend is here, I sure hope your wife doesn't find out you've got a side piece," Mike yelled.

"Shut the fuck up and get back to work!" Steve yelled at Mike.

"Sorry about that, they don't normally deal with women. What can I help you with?" Steve asked.

"Would you like to have lunch with me today Mr. Barton?" Erica asked after she ambled her way to his side.

She slid her hands up his chest and cupped his big pectoral muscles. Erica batted her eyelids while looking up at him, she squeezed his nipple. Steve snatched her hand away from his chest and studied her face.

"Oh my god, Erica? I barely recognize you! Holy shit!" Steve exclaimed.

"Julia has lunch across the street, do you have time?" Erica asked.

"TAKE A LUNCH BREAK GUYS!" Steve yelled behind him as he ushered Erica out of the house.

He couldn't help but squeeze her Juicy ass on the way out the door causing Erica to jump in surprise. She wanted his hands on her more than anything so she deliberately slowed down coaxing another fondle from her old boss only she didn't jump, she pushed back into it.

"You want more of that already Mr. Barton?" Erica teased.

She was feeling more confident since the guys called her a hottie, and wearing Julia's panties made her all the more horny. Erica's little sissy clit was growing in the tight confines of her capris. She wished she wore the dress more than anything else right then. She might have been able to get some mid-day fucking during their lunch break, well... of Mistress Julia would allow it!

"Hey Honey, what do you think?" Julia asked.

"I didn't even recognize her, how is that even possible?" Steve said.

Erica beamed from the compliment. It felt good being desirable and pretty. She didn't like the way she was treated as a man, and she always knew she was sexually a bit different than her peers. She could easily go either way growing up and that caused a lot of confusion but as Erica, society completely accepted physical signs of affection between two women and completely shunned the idea of two guys hugging or holding hands. It was so much more natural being Erica.

"What did I tell you sweetie?" Julia asked.

"You were right Mistress, I'll try to trust you more," Erica said taking a sandwich from the bag.

Steve couldn't stop looking at her and back to Julia. He kept commenting how pretty she was and asking how it was even possible. Julia looked pleased as well and the both of them continued pumping up Erica's self-esteem.

"I wish I could skip out on the rest of the day and come home with the both of you!" Steve said as he finished his sandwich.

"Why can't you, just leave James in charge. He'd totally get off on that anyway!" Erica said.

"God, it's so hard to think of you as Randy anymore... That might work, what do you think babe?" Steve asked.

"It's up to you dear," Julia said.

Erica slid her hands up Steve's leg until she made contact with his semi-stiff cock. She stroked him through his pants while looking at Julia. When she felt like she'd been given permission, Erica straddled Steve and ground herself on his stiffening member. The guys were just making their way back to the job site to catch the show.

Four guys leaned back on a bunk of lumber and watched Erica perform a little lap dance on their boss in front of his wife. She could see the lust and jealousy in their eyes as she kissed Steve's neck before she turned around and rubbed her ass right on his dick. Steve slapped her ass, picked her up, and bit her on the ass cheek.

When she turned around, she could see the whole crew joking and slapping each other on the shoulder. She could hear their jeers and laughter. When Julia stood up and glared at the men, they all split and went back to work or hid.

"Let me wrap some things up. I'll be home in a half-hour." Steve said kissing Julia, and then Erica before he returned to work.

"Let's go home slut!" Julia said laughing.

"What do you mean by slut?" Erica asked.

"You gave the guys quite the show back there. I didn't know you could move like that!" She said.

"Should I have not done that? You looked like you wanted me to tease him a little bit." Erica said looking down and biting her bottom lip.

"I was just watching. Where'd you learn that anyway?" Julia asked.

"I wasn't thinking about how I was moving, I just wanted to touch him and make him touch me," Erica said.

"Well, I'm pretty sure every guy on the job site wanted to touch you too!" Julia said trying not to laugh.

"Well, they can't have me, I'm taken!" Erica smiled.

"I'm pretty sure Steve is going to take you when he gets home too, are you ready for that?" Julia asked.

"I'm a little sore back there but I'm more horny than sore. And I'm glad I'm wearing these tight pants. My thingy is super hard right now."

"Yeah, but if you were in a dress, you could just let it be free!"

"I'd probably be playing with it then!"

"Do you want to have an enema when you get home, clean yourself up and get ready for Steve to... plow your brains out?"

"Um, I've never done an enema before. Do you have the stuff to do one?" Erica asked.

"Of course we do. I tried to take Steve in my ass a long time ago but he's a bit too big for me so I stopped trying."

"Well, I think he feels really nice back there."

"Go inside and strip for me. Wait in the bathtub on your knees and I'll be in there in a minute." Julia commanded.

"Mmm... yes Mistress."

Erica knelt on the cold floor of the tub. Her sissy clit had softened but she was still quite turned on thinking about what might happen. She could picture Mr. Barton's big dick in her mouth and ass pussy. Mistress Julia would probably be riding Steve's face or something.