The Unicorn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job sweetheart. I like it when people listen to me." Julia said.

"Thank you Mistress." Erica smiled.

"Get on all fours okay."

Erica got on her hands and knees. Her sissy clit stiffened again and bounced up toward her belly. She the large black butt plug as Julia pulled it from her bowels with an audible popping sound. She could feel the cool air suck in her stretched hole as her sphincter contracted.

"You're really stretched Honey, I didn't think you'd put that one in. It's really big." Julia said washing the toy in the sink.

Erica felt the warm water shooting inside her bowels and let out a surprised moan. Julia filled her until the water started shooting out the back and Erica clamped her sphincter closed around the tube pouring fluids into her.

"This feels really weird!" Erica said with a strained expression.

"You're almost done Honey, then you can let it out, okay," Julia said squeezing the last of the water into Erica's ass.

She felt Julia remove the thin tube and water sloshed around her guts. When she stood up, a warm tolerable pain shot up her spine and she grasped at her back then at her lower stomach. She needed to release right then but Julia was in the way.

"Excuse Mistress, I can't hold this!" Erica exclaimed rushing past Julia.

She sat down and groaned as the water shot out of her ass pussy like a torrential downpour. Erica gripped the edge of the seat add her head lulled back.

"Oh my god, that feels so good!" She cried.

"I'm glad you like it, just one more then we're done," Julia said filing the bag again.

"Do I need to always do this when I take it... back there?" Erica asked.

"No, not always. Just when we feel like it."

"It's making my... um, sissy clit leak," Erica said wiping the tip with her finger and sucking it clean.

"We can do it more if you like it!" Julia said.

"I don't know yet. It's not like super good, but it feels nice when it goes in, then it's such a relief after..."

"Okay, if you're done... hop back in the tub so I can fill you up again. I've added a bit of lube to this one so you're ready for Steve."

Julia inserted the tube and started releasing the enema concoction into Erica's ass pussy. She moaned and arched her back as the hot water flooded her insides. Her sissy clit was rock solid and poking her in the belly.

"I changed my mind. I do like that feeling. God, I feel so fucking full!" Erica said.

"Watch your mouth girl, no more cussing okay!" Julia warned.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I just don't know how to describe it!"

"Well, find a way."

Julia finished draining the second bag into Erica's ass and left to find lingerie to wear. Erica stayed on all fours in the bathtub enjoying the feeling of having the hot liquid sloshing around inside. She could feel her guts contracting and she fought the urge to evacuate. By the time she sat down to expel the enema, tears had started to drip out of her eyes.

"Oh my, mmm... aaahh!! Yeah, that's nice!" Erica exclaimed through the release.

"You can shower really quick when you're done but don't mess up your hair or makeup okay!" Julia yelled from the bedroom.

"Okay Mistress, I'll do my best."

After her shower, Erica found Julia in the most provocative outfit she could imagine. Julia looked like the most slutty schoolgirl ever. Her red tartan skirt barely covered her blood-red panties and her breasts spilled out the top of her halter top tie-up blouse. She wore six-inch fuck me pumps with white thigh-high stockings and a cute red bow in her hair.

"Wow!" Erica exclaimed wrapped in a towel.

"Steve has a schoolgirl fantasy where he is the teacher and he gets to have sex with two schoolgirls at the same time. I've got a matching outfit for you too!" Julia said handing Erica a hanger with the costume.

"I've always fantasized about being a schoolgirl that gets caught cheating and has to stay after class!" Erica said holding the outfit up to her body.

"Well, this is going to be fun then!" Julia said.

"Nice, these panties are crotchless! My um, sissy clit pokes out the bottom and my ass pussy is completely accessible!" Erica said.

"Yeah, that's the point of crotchless panties!" Julia laughed.

Erica heard Steve's truck pull into the drive and his door slam shut. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she heard his footsteps thudding closer and closer to their bedroom. Julia pulled Erica into a passionate open-mouth kiss that instantly hardened her clitty. Their hands explored each other's bodies wantonly.

They heard Steve close the door behind him but they continued kissing. He watched them for a few moments before he started rubbing himself through the outside of his jeans.

"Ahem..." he cleared his throat loudly.

"Ladies, I'm sure my classroom isn't the place for that!" He growled.

"Oh, sorry sir, she um... she started it!" Julia said looking very demure.

"Is this true young lady, did you seduce your classmate into exploring lesbianism with you?" Steve hissed.

Erica looked down and played with the hem of her skirt. "I'm sorry sir, I got a funny feeling in my... um..." She squeezed her thighs together and bit her lip. "I couldn't help it!" She babbled.

"Yeah, we couldn't help it! We're just so..."

"You're what little girl? What are you?" Steve demanded.

"Curious! We're so curious about these feelings!" Erica blurted out.

"Oh... you're curious huh, well, have either of you two ever seen a man's cock before?" Steve asked stroking himself through his pants.

"Oh my, no sir, that's for when you're an adult. We aren't supposed to do that stuff!" Julia said behind Erica.

"You both seem pretty mature for your age, do you maybe want to see one anyway?" He asked rubbing the length of his cock.

"Um... I'd like to see one," Erica said looking back at Julia for support.

Julia smiled at Erica and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we'd like to see one!" She said.

"Do you want me to show you mine?" He asked.

"Mmm... I don't know! What if someone finds out? Erica asked stepping toward Steve.

"I won't tell anyone if you don't tell anyone!" Steve said unzipping his jeans.

"We won't tell anyone, we promise!" Erica said reaching out toward his fly.

Steve pulled his big cock out the fly of his pants and stroked himself. Erica giggled and looked back at Julia. "It's so big!" Erica whispered.

"I dare you to touch it Erica!" Julia said pushing Erica's hand toward the throbbing cock.

"He he he! Um, can I?" Erica cackled.

"If you want to!" Steve said letting go of his cock.

Erica reached out and touched the head of his dick with her index finger and jumped back. "Ah!" She screamed before reaching out again. Erica reached out and grasped Steve's cock head and squeezed while pushing her hand toward his body.

"It feels so nice, you should feel this!" Erica said looking back at Julia.

Erica knelt to the side of Steve's member and coaxed Julia to join her. She stroked his dick as Julia knelt beside her and began undoing his pants. Once she had his pants around his ankles he stepped out of them and pulled his shirt off too.

"Do you dare me?" Erica asked opening her mouth like she was going to suck on it.

"Agh, you wouldn't!" Julia scoffed.

Erica pulled the skin tight and pushed her mouth over Steve's shaft. She looked right at Julia while she bobbed on the big dick. Steve gripped the back of Erica's head and groaned. He gripped her hair so hard that he started pulling it to get her to go deeper.

"Oh my... I can't believe you actually did it! Julia hissed.

"I dare you!" Erica said holding Steve's cock pointed in Julia's direction.

Julia looked at the slimy shaft. It was coated in Erica's saliva and when she didn't react immediately, Erica put it back in her mouth while looking at Julia. She pointed the dick back at Julia and Steve pushed himself toward her mouth. Julia took Steve into her mouth and started sucking. Erica turned her attention toward his balls, licking and sucking on his nuts.

"I want to feel your cock inside me Mr. Barton! Will you put it in my pussy? I won't tell anyone, I promise!" Erica pleaded.

"Are you sure young lady? It's kinda big!" Steve said as Erica lay face down across the bed.

"Oh, yes sir, I need it so bad! Please put it in me!" Erica begged.

Julia guided Steve's cock toward her ass pussy as Steve pushed himself into her waiting hole. She was glad she'd worn the big plug all day as Steve buried himself in one swift motion. She gasped as she felt his balls slap her girl nuts. He withdrew and immediately slammed back into her.

"Oh my god, you're so big, that feels so fucking nice sir!" Erica growled.

Steve slammed her hard for several long minutes until he started groaning and gripping her hips. He pulled out and twisted her around then jacked himself onto her face. He shot long stringers of cum into her mouth until he milked the last few drops out of his shaft. Erica wanted more, she needed his cock back in her mouth even though it had just come from her ass.

She sucked him clean and swallowed his load. She needed him to get hard again, she needed him back inside her, but he'd lost control and softened in her mouth.

"Dammit, I was right there but you stopped too soon!" Erica cried.

"Lay on the bed girl!" Julia growled.

She had put on a strap-on under her skirt. Erica scooted onto her back and spread her legs in the air. She was done with looking sexy, she was done being proper, she needed something in her ass pussy and Julia had what she needed.

Julia impaled her and started pounding her hole just like Steve had been doing. Erica gripped at the bedsheets and wrapped her legs around Julia's body. She pulled Julia into her as hard as she could. She could feel her guts tightening around the toy and her pressure started centering itself at the base of her clit.

"Oh god, oh fuck, fuck, fuck me, fuck my pussy Mistress!" Erica screamed as her clit shot cum all up her body and across her face.

Julia stopped pumping when Erica started spasming and jerking around. She left the strapon buried in her hole as she scooped cum off her body and had Erica suck her fingers clean.

"You've got quite the mouth on you little girl!" Julia said.

"I couldn't stop it from coming out," Erica said.

"That was so hot!" Steve said stroking his cock.

"Good, I want an orgasm too!" Julia said dropping the strap-on on the floor.

"Go wash that thing off first," Julia said

"You're going to help with that foul mouth of yours. If you do good maybe I'll be lenient with you." Julia said lowering herself into Erica's mouth.

"Yes Mistress," Erica said knowing exactly what she was in trouble for.

Erica started licking Julia's clit as Steve strutted back into the room stroking his cock. He was told to mount her from behind and over Erica's face. She watched the big dick slide into Julia's dripping hole and he started pumping into her.

"Oh, that's it, that's nice!" Julia said as Erica started licking her clit while Steve plowed her pussy.

Julia's juices flowed down Erica's face and she reached up to fondle Steve's ass. She slid a finger in his hole and massaged his prostate. Steve started grunting about the time she felt a mouth swallowed her sissy clit. Julia's moans on her clitty brought her dangerously close to cumming again as she felt Steve's prostate swell up.

Erica massaged his hole until she felt his prostate spasm. She watched his cock flood Julia's womb with hot cum. Julia sucked hard and Erica felt her balls tighten and explode, filling Julia's mouth. Steve collapsed onto Julia's back and his softening cock slid out of her pussy as the first drops of cum started sliding out into Erica's mouth.

"Wow, your face is a mess Erica!" Steve said climbing off the bed.

"Oh wow, I'd say!" Julia agreed.

"It's both of you that did it!" Erica said defending herself.

"Go have a shower sweetie, then we'll go get some dinner," Julia said.

When Erica got out of the shower she saw her clothes laid out for her. Black training bra, matching thong panties, and a plain black sleeveless dress that poofed out at the waist. The hem of the dress fell mid-thigh and the bodice hugged her boyish curves making her look much younger than she really was.

Erica sat at the vanity and applied just a little bit of makeup around her eyes and added to the mascara that was already there. She chose a simple black flat from Julia's closet and strutted into the living room feeling great only to find her mother standing in the door not taking no for an answer.

"My name is Azalea, my son lives here and hasn't answered his phone all day! I'm coming in and you're not stopping me!" She growled pushing past Steve.

"Who are... oh my god, is that you Randy?" Azalea squeaked.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Erica cried.