The Uniform

Story Info
A military uniform ignites a couple's passion for role playing.
7.6k words
4.38
6.5k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcbg
mcbg
2 Followers

Prologue

To varying degrees, the vision of an organized garage is a temptation of every homeowner, and Luke and Naomi were no different. They had long wanted a garage in which they could actually park their two cars, so their efforts at unpacking their many storage boxes residing in that room was a long-awaited first step in that direction.

Just as they had settled into a productive groove, Luke approached Naomi from behind as she was sifting through one of his wardrobe boxes full of his old Army uniforms. He started whispering sweet nothings about how hot she looked in her little college shorts and snug lace-up tank top with a sports bra visible underneath. Naomi looked up, a little surprised, and used the back of her left wrist to wipe off the light amount of sweat that had beaded on her brow. Luke nestled up to her, a little uncomfortable in the summer midday heat of the non-air conditioned garage. She glanced casually over her shoulder, letting her hand down to her side.

"Oh!" she said, somewhat playfully, as her hand grazed the erection growing in his shorts. Her husband of almost ten years, Luke was clearly not letting the paradigm of "marriage = death of the sex life" take hold in their relationship. They weren't addicted to sex like rabbits, but Naomi and Luke did not frequently pass up on intimate moments, no matter how planned or spontaneous. Judging by the look -- a look that Naomi knew well -- in his eye, a spontaneous moment of romance was upon them, and she was more than willing to see where this took them. Down below, she felt herself begin to swell with moisture. Her anticipation was building quickly.

Luke wrapped his arms around her front, and quickly slid his hands under her waistband, sliding his fingers toward her vagina. Intrigued, Naomi twisted herself toward the back of the detached garage and came to face her husband, aware that the roll-up door was very much open and that any nosy neighbor looking down their driveway might see a lot more than they expected. That awareness slipped away when she looked at her husband. He was dressed in workout clothes that seemed to accentuate his ropy-toned arms, broad shoulders, and firm, defined backside. He was already glistening with sweat as he leaned into her face and kissed her firm and deep. He then moved one hand down her back, then over the side of her arm, and onto her breast. Getting more and more turned on, Naomi kissed him back, and reached into his shorts to grab onto his hardness.

Things moved quickly from here, and Naomi found herself perched on a large moving box, her husband kissing her legs and fingers pulling aside the crotch of her shorts to softly stimulate her outer labia. Naomi arched her back as she thrust her hips forward from her seat. She exhaled slowly and closed her eyes as she felt her husband's face draw near her womanhood. Her moistness was yearning for his oral touch, and he was quick to oblige. As she felt his lips caress her inner thighs, tendrils of warm pleasure began to pulse through her body, and grew in intensity as the tip of his tongue began to gently stimulate her clitoris. She was quickly getting very wet, and his attempts to drink her love were not keeping up with her accumulation. Not for lack of effort on his part, though. As Naomi's vaginal lips opened more, Luke surged his tongue deeper, and more rapidly, drawing it back only to catch his breath and swallow. She breathed in deeply again, totally forgetting about the open garage door behind her. She was in the moment, letting herself be pleasured, giving in to the pronounced feelings of joy and satisfaction emanating from her region, courtesy of her husband.

Naomi lost herself in the throes of passion as Luke flicked his tongue on her wetness, up and down, side to side with a quickness she only knew from him. She wanted him inside her. No thought to return the oral favor -- her journey toward an orgasm was rapidly nearing climax, and she was certain Luke wouldn't mind if she took control of their "work break" to put him inside her. She slid off the top of the box, rubbing her flower on his mouth, chin, and nose as she did.

Naomi smiled as she watched her husband step back, mouth hanging open as he tried to catch his breath and compose himself. A few drips of her wetness suspended several inches like bungee cords off of his face. She stepped toward him, grabbing his cock once again after pulling down his shorts. She wrapped her other arm around his shoulders and kissed him on his lips, tasting herself and momentarily silencing his deep breaths. She started rubbing his cock slowly, up and down, then let go. She kissed him again, and took a small amount of joy in how quickly she got him rock hard. With them both still standing, she climbed onto him, wrapping her arms and legs around his. She effortlessly reached down between their warm torsos and grabbed onto his boner again, guiding him inside her through one of the legs of the shorts that she was still wearing.

And so went their romp through the garage. Naomi was quite pleased with their sex life, not just because of this rendezvous, but because everything felt so right with her life with Luke. It was fun. It was comfortable, respectful, exciting, and optimistic. Sure, doing it in the garage in broad daylight might have been a little...bold. A little exhibitionist. A little impromptu, unexpected, adventurous, and delightful. And maybe a little dirty, but who really cares about such perceptions when you do it with the love of your life?

___________

That was three months ago. For the two of them, the memory of their spur-of-the-moment passion in the garage was now a private story over which to reminisce with a smile. But what Naomi hadn't told Luke since that day, however, was that a secret had been born. A secret that now, in the cooler temperatures of autumn, she was eager to reveal to him.

Chapter 1: A Secret Revealed

Just one last pin...there, Naomi thought to herself as she affixed a final shiny badge to the left front lapel of a green jacket. She stepped back to admire her handiwork, for creating this ensemble had taken much more time and research than she thought it would when she had first conceived the idea. That was a lot of stuff to pin on this thing. Indeed, when she held up the jacket, it was noticeably heavier on one side than the other.

Three months ago, and an hour or so after Naomi and Luke had intimately toured their garage, they were back at work (albeit in a bit more tired and relaxed manner) unpacking boxes. She had opened a suit bag that contained Luke's old Army Green Dress Uniform, complete with all the badges and other decorations that he wore when he was last on active duty fourteen years ago. Except for a few small wrinkles surely caused by its time in storage, the uniform still looked like it could be worn again today. Together they had paused to look at it, with Naomi asking questions and Luke telling stories of what each decoration meant and how they were earned. She listened in rapt fascination, getting more insight into the former lifestyle of a man she was married to and who hardly spoke of those days, mostly because, as is the case with many, the present dominated daily interaction to such an extent that little room was left for a time that bore little relationship to today. Life seems to have a way of lurching from phase to phase, period to period, and people take what little they can along the way before moving on to the next adventure. Luke and Naomi were no different -- his military service had occurred before they met, so Naomi had never experienced the "all the same but very diverse" demographic of an Army base, never seen her husband lumber out of bed at five o'clock every morning, and, thankfully, never had to endure the many nights alone while her husband went to work in dangerous parts unknown. As she listened to his stories, Naomi imagined what Luke looked like in this uniform -- after all, what woman doesn't like a man in a military dress uniform? -- and then found herself wondering what she might look like in female equivalent of this ensemble.

Clandestine research via the internet ensued. Naomi discovered that the Army got rid of the Army Green Dress Uniform, and replaced it with something that Naomi personally thought looked ridiculous: the current ensemble, dark blue with the yellow shoulder-board rank decorations, made today's Army folks look like they were in the Civil War. All the men needed were some epic beards and they'd be ready for a Third Battle of Bull Run. Fortunately, the internet being a repository of all information (no matter how out of date), Naomi found the standards for the ladies' version of the uniform that she and Luke had talked about in the garage that day. She liked what she saw -- well, some versions, anyway. She could tell immediately that some portions of the uniform were not the most flattering, but her eye for fashion did not abandon her. She knew that a few loose interpretations of the old standards would be pretty effective in making this a delicious ensemble for private use. This idea excited her, not just for the intimate fun and adventure it might present, but also because creating it would engage her artistic side in a way that she thought Luke would really appreciate -- if she could turn this idea into a reality.

A reality, she did make. Hanging now from a metal shelf in the garage near the wardrobe box that still contained Luke's uniform, was the fruit of almost three months of her labor: a female Army Green Dress Uniform. To get to this point, it had taken a substantial amount of time searching for just the right components to buy over the internet, an encounter with a dry cleaning lady who looked at her quizzically -- but didn't say anything -- when Naomi brought the components in for laundering and pressing, and numerous moments of am I sure I want to do this?, is this really worth it?, do I really think Luke will like this? and other questions of self-doubt. In addition, of course, there were the sneaky practices to keep it all hidden from Luke. Yet a freshly pressed green jacket, matching skirt, and undershirt hung firm and straight in front of her, and she was pretty certain Luke had no idea what she had created.

The uniform displayed a full complement of medals, badges, ribbons, and appurtenances. The nameplate was new and said, "Naomi," but everything else she had pulled off of Luke's uniform to add a flair of authenticity, as well as personal touch, to her project. When the time came for her to actually wear this uniform, Naomi would take some artistic liberty, of course -- namely with the shoes, hosiery, and underwear. She had already had the skirt tailored a bit shorter and tighter than the standard she had found online for this uniform. Had she stayed true to those standards, the purpose motivating the assembly of this uniform -- the other major portion of this secret -- was not likely to be best served.

That purpose, of course, was intimate in nature. Naomi saw this uniform, fairly conservative on its own, as a hot number that she thought her husband would enjoy. They could role-play with this, with her being in charge of him at times, and vice versa other times. Some people might consider such a use of the uniform as taboo, and that was certainly their right. However, what she and her husband did with it during their personal time, out of public view (well, they would try to stay out of view, anyway...sometimes things happen, like a romp in the garage with the roll-up door open), was their business. At times over the past three months, Naomi had wondered if Luke might also think negatively toward her idea...and if he did, well, she had fun thinking about it and putting it together on her own. Still, she was excited to show him her creation, and she had a reasonable amount of confidence that he would be all about some "General Naomi" action.

An unexpected byproduct of Naomi's secret effort was pride. Usually, her attempts to keep something from Luke lasted no more than a week, and often didn't last a day. Who could forget the incident with the TV show selection, when, on the eve of his birthday, Luke selected a show for streaming that she had just bought him, as a birthday gift, on Blu-Ray. In a panic, Naomi had revealed that secret, pleading with him not to watch that show, that night. Or, there was the time he had been flattening boxes for recycling and happened across a label identifying an apparel item she had purchased for him in honor of Veteran's Day, which was the next day. Secrets were simply not one of Naomi's strong suits, so the fact that she had put all this together without him knowing made her feel proud of herself, and excited to reveal it to him.

She had even thought about how she was going to present this to him. She had considered just putting it on and having him "discover" her in full regalia, but she ultimately decided that it would be more fun for her to tease it to him by keeping it on the hanger, then putting it on someday later when she felt like it. After all, I was the one who put all of this together, so I should get to have a little fun with it too, right?

She decided she was going to bring him to the garage, as calmly as she could, to have a look at her project. She could hardly wait to see the look on his face once her secret masterpiece was revealed. The badges on the jacket glinted in the light as she made some final touches to bring out as much shine as possible. Then she turned away to head back inside, waiting for the right moment to return with Luke.

__________

That moment came later that night. After a quiet dinner of their favorite go-to meal of turkey burgers and angel hair pasta, during which Naomi had stayed about as internally calm as a marmoset on espresso, Naomi casually announced, "Hey Luke, come to the garage with me. I want to show you something."

"Huh? Why?" he replied.

"Just come on. There's something in there you should see."

"Maybe there's something you should see in my pants," Luke joked back in reply.

Naomi giggled. Luke's humor always got to her. "No really, come on!"

"Okay," he responded, a tinge of laziness in his voice. He rose from the couch and joined her at her side. As they strode to the garage door, Naomi felt a spring in her step. She hadn't anticipated being so excited at this point, and had to remind herself to stay calm.

As they stepped across the threshold into the garage and flipped on the lights, Naomi began to closely watch Luke's line of sight and expression. She could tell, therefore, that it didn't take him long to lock in on the uniform on the opposite side of the room.

"Why is my uniform out?" he asked as he turned toward her. Naomi smiled back at him.

"What's happening here?" He was puzzled.

"Go check it out," Naomi replied. She followed him as he approached the apparel. She could see that, now directly in front of the jacket, Luke was realizing something wasn't quite right with "his" uniform. She continued to smile, knowing that years away from the Army life meant it would take him a moment to realize that this wasn't his uniform after all. She watched him examine the jacket more closely.

"Something looks different about this," Luke said. Naomi didn't reply. Then Luke cocked his head to the side, a quizzical look on his face. He had obviously noticed the differences.

"This is a female uniform," he announced.

"Yup!" she replied, laughing.

"Why do we have this?" And without noticing the nameplate yet, "Whose is it?"

Naomi raised her eyebrows and continued to smile. Then, facing Luke, she dashed her eyes toward the uniform, then back to him.

Luke started to stammer. "Is this...? This is for...you?"

"I love you," Naomi replied, placing emphasis on the "love" and drawing out the "you."

Luke stared at the jacket, then the skirt, then the shirt. Then he said, "I love you too," with a smile.

"Do you like it?" Naomi asked.

"Well, yeah! Definitely very interesting. Where did you find this?"

"Online."

"Are all these things...?" Luke asked, voice trailing off. He was looking at the decorations.

"They're yours. I just...repurposed them." Luke smiled as he nodded out a slight giggle.

"Is that okay?" Naomi asked, finally reaching the moment where her idea would either move forward or go no further.

A pause that felt like ages to her, then Luke said, "Yeah! I'm just...so surprised. I had no idea you could do this! That you could still get this uniform! Does it fit you?"

"Uh-huh," Naomi replied, calmly, concealing her relief that her husband seemed to like the uniform so far. She suspected that he would, but she couldn't be sure until she actually showed it to him.

Luke: "So...what's this for?"

Naomi had been waiting for this moment for three months: "I thought it would be fun!"

"You mean fun for, like..." Luke responded, voice trailing off.

"Fun to acquire and assemble."

Luke took his eyes off the uniform and was now looking at Naomi.

"And maybe for some other stuff, too," she added.

"Ohhhhh," Luke said, smiling broadly. "Wow. I don't know what to say. Thank you?"

Naomi giggled, "Are you sure you like it?"

"Yes! Very cool. When do I get to see it on you?"

Naomi, playing coy, responded, "When I feel like it."

Luke laughed, then said, "That's hot."

"I'm glad. I wasn't sure how this was going to go. If you hadn't liked it, then I probably would have just put all your stuff back where I found it, then thrown out the female uniform parts."

"I really like it. What a cool idea!"

"Yay! But I have a little more to tell you about this."

"Oh?" Luke replied.

"Yeah. So, I've tried this whole thing on, and it fits me really well. It looks really good on me, if I do say so myself."

Naomi paused for emphasis. It really did look great on her -- she had it tailored just right to stay somewhat close to the measurements of a real female uniform, but still perfectly accentuate her hourglass figure. When had she tried it on by herself the day prior while Luke was out running errands, the jacket and shirt fit snug around her breasts, pulling just ever-so-slightly on the top most buttons. The high-waist skirt fell to the top of her knees, and had been modified to a pencil skirt's lines. Adding some other touches, like her sheer black thigh highs, black framed glasses, and diamond stud earrings had, while perhaps straying outside of Army regulations, provided just enough subtle personal flair to make an otherwise relatively conservative outfit a lot more enticing -- for both of them, she figured.

"I bet it does!" Luke exclaimed.

"We can totally have some fun with it."

"Mmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmm...." Luke responded, waiting for more.

"I was thinking...when I wear it, um, sometimes you can tell me what to do, and other times, um, I can tell you what to do." Naomi was being cute and a little bashful.

"I love it! That's so awesome, Naomi!"

"Do you like that?"

"Of course I like it!" Luke replied, excited. "So what kinds of things do we get to tell each other to do?"

"Well, we have limits of course. But the things I wouldn't want to do, you wouldn't want to do either."

"That's true."

"Yeah. Let's go inside. I'm getting cold out here," Naomi suggested.

As they walked back inside their house, Luke said, "Wow. I can't believe you did this, Naomi. How long did this take you?"

"About three months."

"Three months! I had no idea that whole time!"

Naomi smiled, proud. As they continued into their living room and sat down on the couch, Luke asked, again, "So when do I get to see you in it?"

"I don't know." She was being playfully evasive. She suspected that Luke knew that if he kept asking, she'd probably cave in and put it on tonight. After all, she was interested in seeing where this new acquisition would take their sex life, too, but sometimes the tease makes it so much more worth it when the right moment actually does arrive. This, she felt, was not quite the right moment. She got the conversation back on track before he had a chance to convince her to wear it immediately.

mcbg
mcbg
2 Followers