The Uniform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, things that we won't be doing with this," she said, leading the conversation back to her limits of what she would and wouldn't do in relation to the uniform -- or under any circumstances.

"Right."

"I think you know: no butt stuff."

"Well, yeah, of course," Luke replied. Naomi was glad her husband had never expressed any interest in that.

"And no simulated rape or other bad stuff."

"Right."

"I think that's about it. Everything else is pretty much fair game. Like I said, the stuff I won't do is stuff you don't want to do anyway."

"True. But are you sure that's it?"

"Ummm...yeah?" Naomi wondered where this was going.

"You mean you'd be open to a threesome?" Luke replied, jokingly.

"Oh. Right. No threesomes. Or any other additional people."

"Got it. And no photos." Luke stated.

At this, Naomi looked back at him, tilted her head and shrugged her shoulders slightly. Luke raised his eyebrows. "You would be okay with me taking pictures of you wearing this?"

"I don't know. Maybe. It depends on the nature of the pictures." After all, she liked how she looked in it, and pictures could be a fun way to remember the good times this outfit was sure to usher in.

"How so?" Luke asked.

"A pinup-y kind of pose might be fun to do sometimes. But if you're talking about some hardcore pic of my hoo-ha, I don't know. I might need some additional convincing."

"Mmmmm. I see," Luke said. Naomi could tell Luke was intrigued by this idea.

"Just as long as they don't end up somewhere on the internet," Naomi added. "They can't be on something that connects to the network."

"Right. Definitely not interested in that."

"Maybe I can take some pics of you!" Naomi said.

"Me? In what?" Luke asked.

"I don't know. I'm sure we can figure something out. Maybe we can do a selfie together, with me wearing the uniform, and you wearing...not a uniform."

"Oooh, I like that idea."

"Yeah. Now come here and give me a kiss."

Luke leaned over and kissed his wife on the lips, gently at first, then more deeply. Naomi reclined back on the couch as she threw her arm around his neck, bringing him down on top of her. Tonight's revelation had created a palpable amount of sexual energy in their relationship, and it was rapidly coming to a head. There was no stopping this train. Their kissing grew more passionate, more sensuous as their tongues tangled and hands began to explore each other's bodies. Naomi felt good about everything. The warmth of her husband's body on top of her was so comforting after the cold short walk from the garage. Her uniform idea appeared to be a total hit. She was excited for the sexual adventures this was going to take them on, but at the moment, she was enjoying the physical comfort and connection of her husband. Several minutes later, their bodies taut with energy as Luke's heat pulsed through her and pushed her over a cascade of ecstasy, she thought to herself: tonight the uniform will stay on its hanger, for we have all the pleasure we need right now.

Chapter 2: A Clean Start

"Hey," Naomi said to her husband with a sigh, three weeks later. She had just gotten home from a long day at the office. It wasn't very late in the day, just after five o'clock, but she had left for work that morning quite early. Managing teams, each with a high tempo and many deadlines, sometimes required days of 12+ hours, and this had been one those days. She was exhausted. Thank goodness today was Friday. Up next were two straight days off, during which Naomi fully intended to sleep as much as possible. Maybe some lovemaking with her husband would be on tap, too. Just as long as it didn't interfere with her sleep.

Luke responded with a knowing smile, "Hi Honey!" Naomi liked seeing his smiling face upon her return home. He too was a little weary from the workday, but he had little to complain about: he didn't get out of bed until after Naomi had already left the house for the day, and he had been home for about an hour before her return.

Naomi walked up to her husband and leaned forward for a kiss on the lips. Finally home, she thought to herself. There had been points throughout the day during which she thought this moment could not come fast enough.

Luke put his arm around her and guided her inside their house, where Naomi first noticed a warm meal being prepared in the kitchen, and the soft hum of the dryer working on another load of laundry. She looked at Luke. She loved this man. Got home, got dinner going, ran a load of laundry. What more could a woman want out of her husband? Well, she could think of lots of other things, probably, but all she knew at the moment was that she really appreciated not having to deal with dinner decisions and a laundry situation approaching critical mass.

"Aw, thanks Honey!" she said, as she stepped into the kitchen. She wondered what he was making.

"Of course," he replied. "We're having Montreal Chicken, sweet potato, and salad."

"Yum!" Naomi's mood instantly rose at the prospect of good food coming her way. "I love you so much," she said as she turned around to hug her man.

"Because I'm making dinner?" Luke asked, bemused.

"No, just because you're so caring and thoughtful and sweet and romantic all at once and I really appreciate it." She smiled as she pulled back from him.

"Oh," Luke said. "Well I love you too." He turned back to the stove, quickly re-focusing his attention on not messing up their meal.

Naomi walked to the bedroom and traded her work clothes for some comfortable pajama pants and a racerback tank top. She paused in the bathroom to freshen up a bit, playing with her hair and inspecting her eyebrows. Then she padded back toward the kitchen, where the smells of dinner were beckoning her senses to partake as soon as possible.

"Ooooohhhh," she said, as she rounded the corner to where Luke was standing. "It smells so good."

"That's good," Luke replied, still doing his best impression of Gordon Ramsey, but without the yelling.

Dinner came just a few minutes later, followed by dessert. Afterwards, Naomi was feeling quite relaxed. She could tell, however, her husband had not settled down yet. As soon as they had finished eating, he had gathered up the plates and was now, once again, scurrying about the kitchen with post-dinner tasks.

In the doorway of the kitchen, Naomi said, "Um, hello."

Luke paused to look over at her. "Hi," he replied, then returned to cleaning something in the sink. Naomi felt a twinge of guilt that he was doing this stuff while she just hung out, but after the day she had, she really wasn't finding the extra gear to join the cleaning frenzy.

She said, "Do you mind if I go sit down for a few minutes, then I'll finish up later?"

"No, of course not. And I'm almost done. I'll just finish and join you later," Luke responded.

"Okay. Thank you. Weekend!" Naomi was trying to plant a relaxation seed for her husband.

"Yeah!" he replied, without looking up from whatever he was cleaning in the sink.

Naomi walked back to the living room, sat down on the couch, swung her legs up onto the adjacent cushion, and pulled up a blanket. Then she turned on the TV, browsing the latest episodes of shows that they tried to watch but on which they always seemed to be behind by several weeks, no matter how often they tried to binge.

Luke joined her a few minutes later and settled into the other couch.

"Wanna watch a show?"

"Sure."

They caught up on two episodes of a sci-fi drama, at the conclusion of which Luke said he was getting tired and that he was going to take a shower. Naomi was a little tired too, but was feeling better than she had been when she first got home. It was funny how much her food intake dictated her well-being, but that was true for everyone, her husband included. She agreed that it was time to start heading toward bed, but she did feel some mild disappointment that it appeared there was not going to be any amorous activities tonight. With their work schedules of late, and evening fatigue, they were actually in a bit of a dry spell. In fact, she realized, the last time they had done it was three weeks ago, after she had shown Luke the uniform -- but had not put it on. Though all of the components had been retrieved from the garage soon after she had revealed its secret existence, it still sat on its hanger in their closet, untouched. Naomi had briefly wondered if Luke actually didn't like the uniform idea, but wouldn't tell her because he knew she had put a lot of time, thought, and energy into putting it together. She had asked Luke about it, and he had responded emphatically that yes, he was a fan, that things had been crazy busy lately, the right time just hadn't come up, and what would he not like about it because, after all, anytime she wore it -- regardless of who was "in charge" -- it meant he was going to get sex.

Naomi stayed in the living room for a few more minutes after Luke left. She heard him shut the bathroom door and start the shower.

After mindlessly scanning through the multitude of useless status updates on her smartphone, she tidied up the living room for a few minutes, turned out the light, and headed down the hall toward the bathroom. Luke was still in the shower -- not surprising, as he often enjoyed them at a leisurely pace at the end of the day. She opened the bathroom door and stepped inside, where she was momentarily startled at what she saw.

Standing in the shower facing a corner so that she saw her husband at profile, Naomi saw Luke pleasuring himself. By the looks of things, he had been at it awhile, as he was fully erect and appeared quite caught up in the moment. In fact, it appeared he didn't even notice that she was standing there, watching him furiously stroking his member. I thought he was tired! she thought to herself. What the heck? She decided this was too interesting to ignore.

"Well hello there!" Naomi announced.

"Oh!" Luke was surprised. Caught red-handed, one might say. Luke tried to stammer out a response, but words were failing him. He let go of his boner and turned slightly toward Naomi.

"Enjoying yourself?" Naomi asked, smiling.

"Um....well...uh...." Luke clearly had no idea what to say. His erection was subsiding.

Naomi saw her husband turning flaccid. "What's happening? You gonna let that go?" she asked, looking him up and down.

Luke appeared totally lost for words. His swollen member was shrinking with each passing second.

"Don't stop because of me!" Naomi encouraged him to pick things back up where he had left off. "I'm your wife, you know. I'm not supposed to be the reason you lose your boner without finishing!"

She watched Luke slowly grab his penis and tentatively resume stroking it. He was looking back at her, wide-eyed. She could tell he was unsure of himself and felt awkward, standing naked and attempting to masturbate in front of her.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Well....yeah..." Luke continued to stammer as he moved his hand forward and backward.

Naomi leaned against the wall and folded her arms across her chest. She arched her eyebrows and looked down at his penis in his hand, then nodded as if to encourage him to get it done. After only a few more seconds of watching him struggle to return to his personal amusement park, she decided that he was probably not going to get back there without some help. He was looking at her as he stroked, and while the idea of her image inspiring him to masturbate was certainly desirable to her, she surmised that he would not be able to get back to the proper mindset. It looked as though she would have to convince him that what he had been caught doing was, in fact, okay.

"Need some help with that?" she asked, again looking directly at this penis, which was now firming back up a little, but still not at full attention like it had been when she walked in on him. When he was fully erect, Luke was...impressive.

Luke had no answer to her offer of assistance. She figured he probably didn't know for sure what she meant, and wanted to ask, but was holding back out of lingering embarrassment. So she opened the shower door and gently pushed his hand aside so she could grab on to his cock.

The effect was nearly instantaneous. At first, Luke looked shocked, but the rapidly growing member in her hand told her he was quite turned on by this. She stroked him, up and down his widening and lengthening shaft. Shower water was bouncing off of Luke's upper body onto Naomi's hand and arm. She looked at his face. His hair was wet, pressed down to his head in such a way that his facial features stood out more prominently. There he was, her husband, standing naked and glistening in front of her, with a mixture of confusion and arousal transgressing his face.

She felt herself getting more turned on at this sight. She leaned in for a kiss on the lips, not letting go of his erection. The water and damp air was warm and inviting, and she was tempted just to step into the shower stall with him. Alas, it would be too small to do much of anything in there, so she remained mostly outside the stall as she gradually increased the pace at which she stroked him.

The angle, however, at which she was helping her husband was not ideal. Usually, the handjobs she gave her husband were with both of them laying down, from standing by his side, or by reaching around his front while standing behind him. In this case, they were facing each other, and the speed with which she wanted to pump her husband was difficult to achieve in this position. Instead of turning him, however, Naomi wordlessly knelt on both her knees and took him in her mouth.

She knew he would love this. Water was splashing everywhere. Luke took a few tiny steps back and to each side, as if to re-balance himself. She felt his hand rest on her head. His boner, which she had thought was fully erect before she started sucking him off, seemed to be growing in her mouth. Naomi looked up at Luke. The confusion and embarrassment that had been etched across his face just a few minutes ago had completely departed. Now he looked intensely focused on the sexual satisfaction, just as he had been doing when she first opened the bathroom door.

Good, she thought to herself. That's exactly what I wanted. Just because she had caught Luke in the act didn't mean he should be denied the pleasure. He'll have to deal with the consequences later, she smiled to herself.

Refocusing on the task at hand -- and in her mouth -- Naomi pulled her hair back into a pony tail while holding him in place with just enough pressure from her lips. For her knees, she turned slightly to pull a bath towel off the nearby rack and wadded it up to form a cushion. The warmth from the shower permeated the bathroom. Her comforts attended to, she now could stay down on her husband for a lengthy duration.

However, such length of time was not needed. From his solo efforts and Naomi's attention, Luke was already quite aroused, and she could tell from his now-audible breathing pattern and slightly flexing knees that he was close to a climax. In what turned out to be one of the shortest blowjobs she had ever given him, she took him deeply, stroked him with her hand, sucked on the tip...and received his liquid warmth. Just before he launched into her mouth, she felt him swell, seemingly growing beyond the limits of his full erection. Naomi braced herself, knowing he had surpassed the point of being able to hold back. She continued to move her lips up and down his shaft as he filled her mouth and momentarily lost perception of his surroundings. As such, he rather inadvertently pushed deeper into her mouth as he came, causing Naomi to push back on his upper thighs with both her hands. He yielded, but continued to flow into her. She was familiar with this taste -- not familiar due to frequent occasions, but because she had done this for Luke before, and this wasn't really a taste easily forgotten. Still, it was a bit better than she recalled. Must be all the pineapple juice he'd been drinking most mornings.

Once Naomi felt Luke stop pulsing into her, she pulled back with her lips sealed. Their eyes met. Luke was watching her, wondering what she was going to do next. Surprising even herself, Naomi tilted her head down and swallowed, then coughed a little. Then she swallowed again. She hadn't planned to do this, as the shower was running right in front of her and it would have been really easy to just spit his stuff down the drain. Yet when his stuff arrived, she took it down the hatch without really thinking about it.

She looked up at him to see a mixture of pleasure, surprise, and adoration in his eyes. He was standing there, water bouncing off of him and running all over down his body, with a tendril of cum trailing off the end of his penis. He looked hot, and Naomi wanted him. She was pleased she was able to pleasure him -- not that it was difficult for them to please each other, but as she looked at him breathing heavily, shining in the shower, she wanted something for herself.

Luke finally broke the silence. "You're amazing."

Naomi smiled.

Luke continued, "That was incredible. Thank you for that."

Naomi stood up, still tasting him. She turned to the sink and spat, then rinsed her mouth quickly. She still hadn't said a word since Luke had climaxed.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked.

"Mmhmm," Naomi replied pleasantly.

"Did it taste horrible?"

"No, actually, it wasn't bad at all."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Naomi said, with a soft smile. She was making her way to toward the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To turn down the thermostat. It's really hot in here." Then she exited the bathroom without waiting for a response.

She wasn't going to adjust the thermostat. She had said that because she had an idea and needed to get moving on it before he got out of the bathroom. She knew that turning down the temperature was one thing he wouldn't dispute -- they were constantly discussing what it should be set at, with him wanting it cooler, her wanting it warmer. So telling him that she was going to turn it down was probably more than agreeable to him. She laughed to herself that he was probably wondering what he did to be so lucky tonight: handjob, blowjob, and a cooler temperature setting.

Instead of heading down the hallway to adjust the temperature, she shut the bathroom door behind her and immediately turned into the master bedroom and headed straight for the dresser, along the way dispensing the sweatpants, tank top, and panties she had been wearing. She opened a dresser drawer and began pulling out several items, some of which she put on immediately. Then she stepped quickly into the nearby closet, and cleared space on the rack adjacent to the uniform hanging in the back. Some of its decorations shone brightly in the light.

Luke was still in the shower, but she figured he would be close to finishing. He tended to dwaddle through his evening bathroom routine, so she knew she'd have a few more minutes after he shut off the water before he'd emerge. Her plan was to be waiting, in uniform, for him when he came out, and see where the evening took them. And she was going to be in charge of that. She hurriedly began getting dressed.

___________

In the shower, Luke was still a bit dazzled by the evening's turn of events. His wife had caught him jacking off, and then sucked him off. And then swallowed his cum. And then she disappeared abruptly. As he mindlessly finished up his shower, he wondered if he was in trouble, given Naomi's sudden departure after her surprise visit. He wondered what to say to her once he got out of the bathroom.

As he pondered this, he was in no rush to complete his evening routine. He took his time drying off and brushing his teeth, looking absently at the wall fixtures as he thought about what to say to his amazing, beautiful, thoughtful, surprising, and incredibly sexy wife. He never really came up with an answer, other than to express his deep gratitude for the helpful addition to his shower. As he stepped out of the bathroom and turned off the light, he was feeling very emotionally drawn to his wife. He was actually excited to get in bed and lie close to her.