The Uniform

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cuddle time would have to wait. He rounded the corner into the master bedroom and found himself stunned by his wife for the second time in less than an hour.

___________

"Hey," Naomi said to Luke, who was standing in the doorway with his mouth agape.

She was seated, legs crossed at the knee, on a trunk perpendicular to where Luke was standing. The lights were somewhat dimmed, but her attire was still easy to distinguish. Her husband had stopped in his tracks and appeared, for the second time tonight, to be at a loss for words. Finally, he stammered out, "Hi there."

Naomi felt sexy, and she knew that Luke would agree with that sentiment. Despite the relative quickness with which she donned the uniform, she had not missed a single component. Her hair was tied up in a bun on the back of her head, with a few long loose strands coming down the right side of her face. Her diamond stud earrings glittered in the light, perfectly accentuating her features. Her jacket and shirt fit snug around her bust, slightly tugging at the buttons down the midline, but not ill-fitting. With her legs crossed, her skirt rode up to her lower thigh, but the back vent kept things relatively modest. On her feet, she had on patent leather black 4" pumps.

Underneath, Naomi was wearing the black thigh highs she had selected for this outfit. They were held in place by a rather playful mesh-back, opaque-front, black racerback garter slip she had found online that she thought fit the character of a female Army chick -- hot, but with an overarching functionality. At first glance, it could have passed for a little black tank top.

Finally, with perhaps the most important component of this ensemble, Naomi had pinned on the rank of a four-star general on the shoulders of the jacket -- just in case her husband needed something to make it abundantly clear who was in charge.

She saw Luke's eyes wandering up and down her. They lingered at her skirts hemline, undoubtedly trying to steal a glance at a potential extra something underneath. Then his gaze drifted upwards -- perhaps to stare for a moment at her breasts? she wasn't sure -- pausing at her shoulders as if to count the stars of her rank, then making eye contact. He was still speechless, eyes wide, incredulous. Things seemed to be going pretty well so far, she thought to herself as she felt a warmth come over her.

Naomi broke the silence with a pre-planned command. "Get hard."