The Uniform Ch. 02

Story Info
The next installment of a military role playing exploration.
8.9k words
4.88
4.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcbg
mcbg
2 Followers

"Huh?" Luke replied, a little dumbfounded.

Naomi giggled slightly, not quite fully embracing her role yet. "Like what you see, Dear?"

"Uh, yeah!" Luke replied enthusiastically.

"You look a bit shell-shocked."

"Well, yeah, I am...but...wow you're hot."

"Do I have everything on right?"

"Looks pretty much awesome to me!" Luke replied.

"Thank you. Now..." she paused, her expression turning more serious but with her eyes still twinkling, "get hard."

"Wha- what?"

"Luke. I am telling you what to do, and we're just getting started. First step is to make yourself hard. I'll wait."

Luke stammered out something unintelligible. Naomi responded by arching her eyebrows and tilting her head down slightly, beckoning at his recently depleted jewels.

Finally, he managed to say, "You...want me to masturbate?"

Naomi repeated her gesture, indicating yes. She uncrossed her legs and placed each of her palms on the trunk immediately adjacent to her hips. "Maybe you should do that thing you were doing a few minutes ago in the shower."

"You want me to do that right here?"

Naomi lifted a hand up and flipped it upwards, in a what-are-you-waiting-for manner. Then she smiled, and said with an edge to her voice, "You see these stars on my shoulders?"

Judging by the look on his face, she had made her point. Luke, like most men, sometimes needed her to be abundantly clear of her intentions, especially in new scenarios. Like sexual role-playing. Now that he understood, she had confidence that he would be totally on board with this development, and that, in turn, she could stay "in character."

Her confidence was further boosted when he replied, "Yes ma'am."

General Naomi had just been created.

She watched as Luke grabbed onto his package and started pulling on it. She was interested in seeing if this would work -- not only had she never watched him from afar like this, but she also was curious to see if he could do it, considering he had just ejaculated about 15 minutes ago. At the moment, he was completely flaccid.

She was always a bit surprised at how roughly Luke seemed to handle his stuff. He always insisted to her that it was fine, and that it didn't hurt at all, but the relative absence of tenderness in his touch was mildly startling to her.

Naomi let Luke work on himself for several minutes, but, as she suspected all along, things didn't appear to be rising as quickly as normal. He had grown a bit, but he was not at full mast and was definitely not ready for what she was planning for the rest of the evening. Yet there was something she was seeing now that was undeniably -- and unexpectedly -- turning her on. She had a fleeting moment of this when she had caught him in the shower, but she had disregarded it at the time. Now, however, she fully acknowledged that there was something arousing in watching her husband masturbate. She felt a pulse in her vagina. Maybe it was that Luke was staring back at her while he touched himself. After all, it was a good thing that her husband found inspiration through her for his self-pleasure. Or maybe it was that the plan she had for this uniform was finally playing out, and the anticipation was scintillating. Indeed, the sex they were about to have had been in the works for months. She smiled to herself, thinking that this whole endeavor has taken the notion of foreplay to a whole new level.

As Luke continued to pull on himself, Naomi was getting warmer underneath the uniform. She spread her legs a little more open. Not enough to reveal anything to someone viewing from the right angle, but she was aware her legs had involuntarily separated nonetheless. She was excited, turned on...and impatient. Keeping her eyes on her husband, she stood and smoothed her skirt over her thighs, feeling the top of her thigh highs beneath the fabric. She watched Luke's gaze stay locked on her -- did she just see his partly-erect penis buck a little when she stood up? She wasn't sure, but she knew that Luke liked her height even more when she wore heels.

Stepping further into her role, Naomi looked at his partial erection and said, "I let you go in my mouth, and that's all you can do for me in return?"

Luke looked unsure of what to say. He had a slight smile on this face that signaled his enjoyment with her role playing, but for his part, he clearly didn't know what to do.

She stepped confidently toward him until she was one foot directly in front of him, then wordlessly lifted her hand near her face and curled her index finger downward, pointing Luke to his next task.

Luke smiled and knelt in front of her, then slid his hands under her skirt and up her thighs until they came to rest on her hips.

"Did I tell you to stop jacking off?" Naomi said, voice tinged with both authority and annoyance.

Luke looked up at her with a mischievous grin and apologized with a crisp, "No Ma'am." He took one hand out from under her skirt and resumed his self-stimulation. Naomi arched her eyebrows at him as if to tell him to hurry up, and he complied. She felt his hair brush the insides of her knees as he ducked his head under her hemline, then rise up toward her middle. His free hand slid purposefully to her outer lips and began softly caressing her. She felt his breath warm against her moistness -- a moistness building so rapidly she felt like she might start dripping.

Naomi looked down, but could only see his the top of his shoulders below the bulge of his head under her skirt. She pulled her garment up and back so that it gathered at the sides of her waist, and took in the sight of him manually stimulating both her and himself, simultaneously. They made eye contact briefly, then Luke lowered his eyes to where his index and middle fingers were just brushing her inside as they continued a circular stroke on her lips.

Luke's touch felt wonderful, but this was going too slowly. Months of a quiet build up had finally reached the final push for the summit of ecstasy, and Naomi wasn't feeling a strong need for gentle caressing. Looking between his legs, she could see that he, too, was getting more aroused. Seemed that the current tasks, and the mere thought of what was certainly coming next, were moving things along for both of them quite well.

"You can let go of yourself now. Let's get some tongue action going," she instructed, almost matter-of-factly.

"Yes Ma'am."

Luke elevated his face up to her vagina, and placed the hand that had been around his erection on the back of her thigh. He curled two of his fingers around the top of her thigh high, but didn't pull it down, and then let go. He slid his hand further up until it came to rest at the lower curve of her backside. Then, as his tongue slid expertly into her wetness, Naomi tensed with pleasure.

___________

Luke focused his licks gently on Naomi's parts closest to her navel, while two of his fingers slid up and down, in and out of her. He had done this many times before, but in this instance, he sensed that his wife had gotten aroused much faster than usual. Must be the uniform, he thought to himself. It does have a way of making someone feel a lot more...strong.

He noticed Naomi's breaths were getting deeper and her legs were slightly trembling. Was she getting weak at the knees? He wasn't sure, but he kept doing as he was told for another minute. She had her head up, tilted back slightly, and was resting her hands on the sides of his head, almost as if she was about to start physically guiding him. He certainly wouldn't mind if she did -- he was always very keen to get feedback on his lovemaking efforts, no matter if that feedback came during the act or afterwards.

As if reading his mind, Naomi gave him feedback a moment later.

Without looking down, Naomi said with slightly halting breath, "Put another finger in. And faster with your tongue."

Luke complied immediately, and the effect was noticeable. Naomi let out a soft whimper, exhaled audibly, and lolled her head around as if deeply relaxed. With his index, middle, and ring fingers, Luke now was gliding in and out of her, rubbing her inside and out. He also was licking more energetically, though not as fast and strong as what he knew he could do. He wondered if she realized that he could do better, and, if so, if she would have more orders.

___________

Approximately ten miles away in a small office, one of Naomi's direct reports, Yolanda Shaw, or "Yo" for short, was wrapping up a long week of work when a company-wide email came in that made her stop in her tracks. Someone at the higher levels of the company was talking again about reorganizing, and Yo suspected that meant layoffs were coming. Yo didn't see herself as the type to amplify issues, but she certainly wasn't one to filter them, either. If she had information that she thought others would want to know, there wasn't much that was going to stop her from doing her part to share. She decided that this recent development warranted a phone call to Naomi's cell phone -- Naomi surely would need to know about this so she could deal with it immediately.

Yo picked up the phone and began to dial.

___________

Naomi was laying on her back, on the bed, still fully clothed in the uniform but with the skirt bunched up around her hips to allow Luke, with his tornado of a tongue, full access. She had collapsed onto the bed a few minutes ago, when he had really started getting into pleasuring her orally. Now, everything was about the tongue. Luke was on his knees on the floor at the side of the bed, face buried in her and his hands resting on her sides. Naomi closed her eyes and arched her back as her deep breaths were replaced by gradually building exclamations. She was on the brink of letting loose an orgasm, something she rarely allowed herself when Luke was going down on her. Most times, she would end the cunnilingus quickly to get to full-on sex, but this time -- perhaps she was invoking the privilege of a General Officer, though she didn't know for sure and frankly didn't care why at this point -- she let him stay down there for many more minutes. And she was glad she did, as she felt herself building up to a release of intense ecstasy.

Her eyes were still closed, with brows furrowed and hips shifting subtly upward and downward, when the highly offensive sound of a cell phone vibrating on a metal table forced her eyes open. She collapsed into the mattress for a moment, but Luke diligently continued pleasuring her as if to tell her to ignore the noise. She considered this for a moment, but the noise kept coming, rhythmically, startlingly, and intrusively. She lost her focus, and wondered what this could be. Who would be calling her on a Friday night, and, perhaps more importantly: why?

She decided the call must be important. Still laying on the bed, she reached down and tapped Luke on the back of his head, signaling him to pause.

"Yes, Ma'am?" he said, looking up as he caught his breath. She could see wetness around his lips and on the tips of his nose and chin.

"I need to get that," she said, as the phone continued its offensive clamor.

"You can't be serious. Right now?" then added, "Ma'am?"

Naomi sat up, appearing mildly entertained.

Luke continued to plead. "Come on, let it go. You can check it later." He tried to gently push her back down onto the bed.

Naomi resisted. She stood up from the bed, then smoothed out her skirt. Her hair was a little messy now, but otherwise, she looked like she could hold a press conference at the Pentagon. She shot Luke a serious look, then said, "Stay here. And stay hard." With that, she strode purposefully out of the bedroom.

___________

"Well that was pretty hot," Luke said to himself as he listened to her click away in her pumps. He stood up, not really knowing what to do. He was still naked from his shower, and thought for a moment about putting something on, but quickly did away with that thought as he considered masturbating for the third time that night.

So he stood alone in the somewhat dark bedroom, and pulled on his knob, up and down, up and down. As was often the case when he self-pleasured, his thoughts danced around to a number of random moments with his wife. An image of her at their wedding. The time she wore a sheer pink maxi dress with slits up the side. Another time when they did it just before heading into work. A mental image of her in workout attire. The time they had a rendezvous in the garage in the middle of the day with the roll-up door open. Mostly, however, he found his mind racing back to the image of her from earlier tonight, perched on a storage trunk, legs crossed, in her uniform. He grew harder.

___________

By the time she found her phone, it had stopped ringing. Looking at the caller ID, she sighed. What does Yo want now? she thought to herself. Yo was a good worker, but tended to make much ado over nothing. Sometimes Naomi had to calm Yo down at the office by pointing out to her that Yo was spun up without even knowing exactly why she was agitated. Yo tended to amplify matters, even when there was very little to amplify. Naomi decided that she could wait, figuring that if it was really important, Yo would have left a message, or at least sent a text. Yo had done neither. Naomi walked back to the bedroom, phone in hand.

When she rounded the corner and crossed the door's threshold, Naomi's step momentarily paused upon seeing her husband. As instructed before this temporary break in their action, Luke had successfully stayed hard. He was jacking off, and quite enthusiastically, by the looks of it. And this time, thanks to the joys of sanctioned masturbation, Luke did not immediately stop and look at her with the guilt that had been apparent in the shower. Instead, he appeared to focus in on her as if she was the only thing in his world. Naomi perceived a slight increase in the speed at which he stroked his erection.

"Slow down there, Cowboy," she ordered. She didn't need him finishing again -- at least, not until her needs for the evening were met. Luke complied, almost bringing his hand to a halt on his erection.

"What was it?" Luke asked, glancing at the phone in Naomi's hand.

"Yo. I don't know what she wanted. Probably to see if I was up for getting together for drinks this weekend or something." Naomi set the phone down on the nightstand. "Now, where were we?"

"You were laying on the bed..." Luke said, voice trailing off. She noticed him watching as she hitched up her skirt again and lay down on the bed, right where she had been before the phone call had so rudely interrupted their evening plans.

"Okay," she said with a sigh, feigning impatience. "Don't waste any more time."

Despite the commanding tone in her voice, she wondered to herself if he might take this moment to enter her. She quickly concluded that she wasn't ready to give up such decision-making authority, and lifted her head to issue more clear guidance -- though she didn't know yet what that guidance would be. When she lay down on the bed, she had figured that the oral pleasure would continue, but now, considering her husband's full hard-on, she wasn't so sure.

She started to say something, but stopped herself when she saw Luke kneel at the side of the bed between her legs and bring his face back to her wetness as he gently pushed her more open at the knees. No orders necessary, after all. Her personal trooper knew his task and was very much willing and able to comply.

She hadn't realized it, but the pause in their activity had cooled the moisture between her legs. With his resumption, the sensation of his warm tongue slowly sliding all over her chilled wetness was an unexpected erotic pleasure. Moments later, Naomi was on the brink again. This time, there were no interruptions. The temporary coolness now completely gone, she felt a heat build between her legs, then a rush to the same region, and, eventually, a release that was paired with a simultaneous moan from her lips. As the release came in waves, she grabbed on tightly to Luke's head, slightly scratching his scalp as she felt it pulse up and down with each of his licks.

The orgasm had the relaxing effects of a deep tissue massage -- that is, it lasted longer and came and went more gently than the intense climaxes brought on when they had sex. Naomi let her body relax, with her arms falling back to rest above her head. She exhaled, fully lost in the moment. She lay there for several more minutes, mind clear of anything not relevant to her current sexual pleasure. She was acutely aware of her husband's continued tasting of her, and lifted her head to make eye contact and assess if her charge was growing weary of his performance. Sensing none, she lay her head back down and remained like this for several more minutes.

Eventually, a mild discomfort began to creep its way into her awareness. She felt constricted, and uncomfortably warm. She didn't know if it was the cut of the uniform's jacket, or the multiple layers that the uniform required, or the somewhat tight fit of the shirt and black neck tab, but she did know that she wanted to shed some articles of clothing. She sat up, pushing Luke's head away. As she watched him sit back on this heels, she quickly unbuttoned the jacket, laying it carefully at the foot of the bed so as to protect its various appurtenances.

She thought about what she wanted to do next as she pulled off the neck tab and began unbuttoning the light green fitted shirt, slowing down on the buttons clinging tightly at her breast. Should they stop here? She had her orgasm, after all, and Luke certainly had his earlier this evening. No, she wanted to keep going. Her climax had certainly been pleasant, but it was more of prelude to what she knew she could have -- and that her husband could give her. She glanced at him. He looked capable of more action, so in her mind, the choice was clear: the orders shall continue.

She finished unbuttoning her blouse, but left it hanging open on her shoulders. She leaned back, placing her hands behind her on the bed and crossing her legs. "You ready for more?" she asked calmly, looking right into Luke's eyes.

___________

Luke nodded, enthusiastically, then added a "Yes, Ma'am," to reaffirm his role.

He was pleased with himself -- it was rare that he brought his wife to an orgasm solely through cunnilingus. Usually, she would cut him off before she got close to a climax, as her preference was for him to enter her. He liked the change-up, and was very interested to see where the "General Naomi" alter ego would take them next. What other sexual discoveries were waiting to be found?

He took a deep breath, feeling his wife's moisture around his mouth, chin, and nose begin to cool and dry. He was very turned on right now, as he beheld his wife in a whole new light. She had clearly gone to great lengths to ensure the accuracy of her uniform. Sure, she had taken some liberties, but whether she knew it or not, Generals can wear pretty much whatever combination of uniform components they want. The skirt had clearly been altered to be sexier, and the earrings were probably not standard issue, but they were an amazing improvement to an otherwise traditional -- and conservative -- get-up. He noticed the four stars on the epaulets of her blouse, and recalled that most people didn't bother to put those on when the uniform called for the jacket, which she had just removed. Had she added those on purpose, knowing that she was going to remove her jacket at some point this evening before the role-playing was over? Or was she simply paying more attention to detail than even the most fastidious service members he had known when he was on active duty?

He figured he'd ask sometime later, but right now, he awaited his next orders.

mcbg
mcbg
2 Followers