The Uniform Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

___________

Naomi smiled without parting her lips, and stood up. Her skirt slowly fell back down into place along her thighs as she considered what to do next. What would Luke like? Or more appropriately, what would she like? She realized that despite all the time and preparation that she had put into creating this situation, she didn't have a set agenda for the act itself. That was probably a good thing -- after all, who plans sex? And yet, she felt like there was an opportunity here for some deviation from the norm -- heck, things had already gone a bit differently than the usual sequence, so why not see what else there was to explore? She could probably tell Luke to do anything, and he would go along with it.

So she decided to play hard-to-get while she thought about her next move. Picking up her jacket, she strode to the closet and pulled out a coat hanger, then took a deliberately long time to hang the jacket perfectly, without any creases or impingements on its decorations. Just as any good soldier would do. She heard Luke exhale a chuckle. Turning to him, she saw him smirking, still on his knees on the bedroom floor.

"What's funny?" she asked.

"I've just never seen you take such care to hang up a jacket. And now, we're in the middle of some romance, and there you are..."

"I'll do whatever I damn well please, and take however damn well Iong I want to take!" she shot back, in character and thus encouraging him to get back into his.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Luke replied, effectively admonished.

"Stand up."

He complied.

A plan popped into her head. "My hair has become messy. Not fit for a general officer. Fix it." She turned around and placed her hands on her hips, waiting expectantly, then added, over her shoulder, "and stay hard."

"Um...?" Luke sounded very tentative.

"Is there a problem?"

"No, Ma'am." She felt him pull apart her now-loose bun at the back of her head, resulting in the full descent of her shoulder-length straight hair. When they had started, her hair been tightly bound into a bun, but such things never last in moments of passion. Luke worked his hands clumsily over her head in an attempt to tie it all back again. Her husband had experimented with her hair before -- in milder moments, for sure -- and it had never worked out. A man of many talents, her husband is, but women's hair styling was not one of them. She was certain he would not be able to duplicate her previously military-regulation coif.

She continued to wait as he fumbled, waiting for the right moment to make her next move. That moment came quickly, as he pulled her hair back too strongly, forcing her head to tip back slightly.

"Ow!" she exclaimed a little louder than necessary. She turned around to face him and furrowed her brow. "Do you know what you're doing?"

"Well, I, uh...," Luke stammered.

Naomi glanced down and noticed that his erection was slipping into a half-mast status.

"And you didn't even stay hard? What's wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry...I...uh...," Luke searched for words.

"Step away," Naomi said, emphatically, as she pushed him back at the center of his bare chest. He walked backwards a few feet and stopped at the edge of the bed.

"Now lie down in the middle of the bed, feet going that way," she said, pointing at the foot of the bed.

Luke did as instructed. She looked at his erection, still pointing upwards, but not fully hard. It was up enough that she knew she could take him in, but not enough for a good, uninterrupted ride. Not a problem, she thought to herself. She knew it wouldn't take long to get him back to full speed ahead.

Naomi climbed onto the bed, straddling him. In almost the same motion, she reached down, grabbed his shaft, and guided him into her underneath her skirt. And just as she expected, she felt him grow rapidly inside her. She lowered herself to the bottom of his penis, resting her weight on his hips for a moment, then slowly rising up again to commence the dance. He felt warm inside her, filling her up and pressing on the parts of her that she wanted him to press, just by making slight adjustments to the angle of her motion.

Purposely keeping her movement relatively calm and relaxing, she issued another order that she knew would be a challenge: "Don't you dare cum until I tell you to."

Luke glanced waywardly. She knew what he was thinking -- that just by saying what she said, Luke had nearly exploded inside her. His wayward glance, therefore, was his intentional effort to pull himself back from the brink.

Naomi wasn't going to make it easy on him. She had been sitting straight up on him, but now tilted back even more and raised her chin to the ceiling, letting her hair fall back straight down behind her. She collected it in her hands, then produced a hair band to keep it all tied back. She drew out this activity, knowing that her husband always enjoyed watching her perform little feminine actions like this. The fact that she had him inside her while she was doing this made her most recent order even more difficult to follow, she knew.

She teased him a little. "Like what you see?" she asked, glancing down at him as she continued to adjust her hair.

"Uh-huh," Luke replied, a little curtly.

"What?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's better."

Naomi smiled to herself. This was fun.

___________

Metaphorically speaking, Luke was on a rollercoaster tonight.

First, he had thought that his wife wouldn't be in the mood for bedroom gymnastics after a long day at the office. So he decided to pleasure himself on the sly. That was going along swimmingly, but he was caught in the act. His initial shock and guilt had been quickly replaced by arousal, incredulousness...or perhaps both. When Naomi gave him a blowjob in the shower, allowed him to finish in her mouth, and swallowed his stuff. Then she left the bathroom somewhat abruptly, leaving him to his thoughts, which again turned to guilt at what had just transpired. After all, that wasn't something they typically did, and he couldn't imagine his wife enjoyed the taste. And yet, when he stepped out of the bathroom minutes later, his wife surprised him with an even more arousing situation -- an ongoing situation that featured intense moments of lovemaking alternating with hesitance, uncertainty, and totally unexpected surprises.

Through it all -- through the new experience of role-playing, through the phone call that had momentarily snapped them out of their session, through his physical ups and downs (he feared that his penis was on the verge of muscle failure) -- Naomi had seemed so calm, cool, and collected. Like everything that was happening, was happening according to plan. This was a side of his wife he hadn't seen before, and it turned him on. Immensely.

She told him not to cum until she told him to. He thought about this for an instant, feeling like he could do it right then. General Naomi was fucking hot. And now she was fixing her hair while screwing him. Indeed, Luke was challenged not to burst. He wondered what would happen if he did, but quickly discarded the thought, as thinking about it made it more likely to happen.

So he soldiered on, alternating between watching his wife blast his lap and looking away to envision something that he knew would help keep him from ejaculating. Anything, really.

And then Naomi's phone rang again.

___________

The music coming from the radio of Yo's car was doing nothing to calm her thoughts during her evening commute. The more she thought about what she read in that company-wide email, the more anxious she felt. The inexplicable gridlocked traffic at this hour wasn't helping matters. Figuring that she was going to be inching along in this for a while, she decided to call Naomi again from her cell. This time, she was successful.

"Hello?" came Naomi's voice through the car's speakers. She sounded a little winded, her voice a slightly higher pitch.

"Hey Naomi -- it's Yo."

"Hi Yo. How are you?" Again with the windedness. Was she working out?

"I'm fine, well, no -- not fine. Did you see the email that just came out from the board?"

A pause, barely noticeable, before Naomi responded: "Um, no. Not yet."

Yo thought she heard Naomi sigh slightly into the phone, but wasn't sure. She turned up the volume on her call as she replied, "They're talking about re-organizing the company. They didn't get into any details, just said that a lot of options are being considered and that our management chain will have more information soon. Said it was to increase process efficiency as we head into a new era of global interconnectedness."

"Oh. Okay." Naomi responded curtly, but there was a definite exhale in between the "oh" and the "okay."

"What do you think about this?" Yo asked, surprised that Naomi didn't have more to say.

She heard what sounded like a quick sniffle, but, otherwise, got no response. "Naomi?"

"Yes. Sorry."

"Oh, no worries. I thought I lost the connection. By the way, do you have time to chat right now?"

"Yes, of course, I mean, it is sometime after 10pm, isn't it, and what are you doing still working anyway?" Naomi said this all very quickly, as if in a single breath.

"I'm sorry, Naomi. I was working on the project, and lost track of time. And then this email came out, and now I'm sitting in traffic and thought I'd give you a call." After all, it wasn't the first time she had checked in with her boss at this hour, or later. Tonight, however, Naomi definitely sounded distracted. Yo considered again if she had caught her in the middle of an exercise routine -- Naomi did have a fantastic body. How she kept that figure after all the years since Naomi wrapped up her competitive swimming career, Yo wished she knew. Not that Yo was so bad herself, but Naomi had the figure that could rock any outfit and be right at home on the cover of a magazine.

Naomi responded, "Yeah. Okay. No problem." A pause before she continued, "I think that's interesting. Was any sort of timeline mentioned?"

Yo ignored the fact that Naomi's voice had ascended at peculiar points in her response, as if she were unexpectedly yanked twice from a standstill while talking. "No. There wasn't much to it, now that I really think about it."

"Well, let's take a look together next week when we're back in the office. Maybe more information will come out by then."

"Okay, sounds good. Thanks Naomi. I'm sorry to call you so late about this -- these things get the better of my common sense sometimes."

As they hung up, Yo suddenly realized that Naomi probably wasn't exercising. Who works out after 10pm on a Friday? That would be weird, unless a person worked some kind of non-standard schedule. So what was she doing?

"Ohhhh," Yo thought aloud, by herself as she lumbered along in traffic. Now she felt even worse for calling when she did. But good for Naomi, and her husband. She hoped she hadn't been a cock-block, though as she replayed their conversation in her head, it sounded like things at the Naomi and Luke household had not been impeded one bit.

___________

Naomi tossed her phone to side without bothering to see where it landed. Despite the distraction, she hadn't broken out of character, and hadn't gotten off of her husband. She wasn't sure if her voice had given away her current disposition to Yo, but she didn't really care. Luke looked like he had thoroughly enjoyed watching her take a phone call while fucking his brains out, his solidness inside her serving as clear evidence.

"What was that?" Luke asked Naomi.

"Nothing. General officer matters." Naomi replied, much to her own delight. She could tell that Luke liked that response, too, as a grin etched across his face before he accepted the hint to get back into character.

It was in this spirit that their evening continued, and though all track of time was lost, it carried on for hours. Naomi embraced her authority, or "command presence" as some in the military might say. She directed the nature of their romp, dictating the positions, pace, locations, and durations. With her first orgasm achieved before Yo's phone call, the others came more easily -- but more intensely, especially when they were standing front to front with only Luke's feet on the ground. When she felt like she needed a break, she simply separated herself from him and moved elsewhere, ordering Luke to follow her each time. Sometimes she simply changed positions. Other times, she walked to another area of the house to make use of unique features, such as the kitchen, where she had Luke get them each of glass of water...and then enter her from behind while she leaned forward on the counter.

Her uniform, so key at the beginning of the evening's dance, was reduced to a non-recognizable state. All that remained on her was the black garter slip, thigh highs, pumps, and, of course, the diamond stud earrings. The skirt was somewhere in the hallway, the light green blouse on the back of a couch in the living room. Luke was surely delighted by this appearance, naked as he was as they paraded throughout the house with most of the blinds open. She figured he felt a little exposed as they did it near windows that faced the street, but hardly anyone was out at this hour and most of their interior lighting was coming from the back of the house.

"You can cum whenever you're ready," she said, finally. She was laying on her back on the dining table, legs wrapped around Luke's lower torso. Luke was standing, gliding in and out of her from the table's edge. A streetlight outside was providing most of their illumination, and she could see beads of sweat running from his forehead down his face, his chest heaving and glistening with each thrust.

He paused. "Whenever I'm ready, Ma'am?"

"Yes." She looked at the wall opposite the window. Anyone outside looking carefully could see their shadows -- or maybe just Luke's -- broadcasting their actions.

"Well should I just go...now?"

"Whenever you're ready means whenever you're ready. You've done great tonight with my orders, so I'm giving you a little bit of choice now."

"Oh. Well thank you. Uh, where should I do it?" Luke replied, still in role.

Naomi considered this for a moment, as she hadn't thought of that. "You can go wherever you want."

She felt Luke push deeper into her, increasing his pace and thereby rocking the table laterally. The joints between the legs and tabletop creaked in protest.

___________

Luke wasn't sure what to do. Ever since "General Naomi" had appeared in their bedroom about three hours ago, he had been in a "Yes Ma'am" mode. The freedom from making any decisions was quite liberating, and he was supremely turned on not just by the physical circumstances of their activities, such as Naomi's appearance in a personalized sex outfit, but equally by Naomi's decisiveness and confidence.

Now, however, with the night turning into the wee hours of the morning, the General had indicated that it was time to wrap things up. Surely she could have just told him it was over, and he would have stopped...but that would probably mean another trip to the shower to masturbate. After all, his loins has plenty of time to recover by now, and he was certainly expecting...needing...a release after this performance. Holding in his stuff at this point would probably do weird things to his personality the next day.

As he pushed into his wife in the dining room, he wondered what to do with the liberty she had granted him. This had been an evening of many "firsts." First time she had caught him masturbating. First time he had cum in her mouth, first time she had swallowed it. First time they had had role played. First time Naomi had dressed up in a special outfit for sexual purposes. First time Naomi had more than three orgasms in a lovemaking session. First time that Naomi had taken a phone call during sex. Should this be the moment for the first time Luke came somewhere other than inside Naomi, either orally or vaginally?

The thought of this was enough to arouse Luke past the point of no return. Still inside her, he exploded deep, feeling like he was flooding her with a river of life. He felt Naomi flex her legs, which were still wrapped around him, and pull him closer to her as pulse after pulse left his member in rapid succession. Finally, he collapsed forward, catching himself with the palm of his hand on the table to prevent himself from falling on Naomi with all his weight.

___________

Luke rolled out of, and off of, Naomi so that they now lay side by side on the dining table. Naomi watched Luke's penis, which had performed with such solid consistency for so long tonight, quickly power down to a relaxed state. Her gaze then shifted up to her husband's face. One of his forearms was resting on his forehead, his eyes open, staring at the ceiling. She reached over and wiped a drip of perspiration from his temple.

They lay like this for several more minutes while Luke caught his breath.

Finally, Naomi broke the silence. "Are you okay?" She had put him through quite a workout, after all.

"Yes! I'm great. How are you?"

"I'm great," she replied with a smile.

"That was amazing."

"So you liked it?"

"Yes! That was very cool."

Naomi giggled, then sat up.

"Do you need help getting up?" she asked.

"Um, I think I'm okay," Luke replied as he twisted and slithered until he was afoot on the dining room floor. Naomi was still perched on the edge of the table, the heels of her pumps just half an inch or so from grazing the floor. "Whoah, my knees are weak." Luke reached to steady himself on the back of a nearby dining chair.

"So was it good?" Naomi asked, knowing the answer.

"Honey. It was amazing. Everything. I'm sorry, I'm a little short on words right now."

Naomi smirked. A quiet settled in again, the only sound being Luke's continued efforts to catch his breath.

Luke stepped toward his wife and offered his hand, as if to help her off the table. She took it, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor. She turned to survey the scene of their fun tonight, feeling liquid shift inside her as she did. The table would have to be cleaned, of course -- she could see sweat prints outlining their bodies from where they had just lay. Or was it something other than sweat? Some of it was, certainly, but she couldn't be sure of all of it.

She lifted her eyes. From here, she could see into the living room, where her uniform's shirt had been left. Couch cushions where in disarray, and a decorative chair was pointing the wrong direction.

She spoke again, "Let's clean up tomorrow."

"Yes," came Luke's reply.

She looked at him, saw his mouth corners turned up in a smirk. "You don't have to stay in role, Dear," Naomi said, as she sidled up to him and wrapped both her hands around his arm.

"Okay."

Luke was still clearly at a loss for words, so she pushed him for more. "What was your favorite part?"

"Everything! The uniform, your demeanor, the role playing, the sex...it was all fucking fantastic!" He continued, "You totally redefined what we mean when we say 'You fucked my brains out.'"

Naomi laughed. "Yeah, well you did me pretty good too!"

They walked back to their bedroom. As they reached the doorway, Naomi saw Luke checking her out again. He remained flaccid, but she could read his thoughts. "Like what you see, Dear?" she said with a smile.

"Oh yes. You're hot. I love the lingerie."

Naomi arched her eyebrows. "Did you want to go again?"

Luke replied by raising his eyebrows as well, and with a dodgy look out of the corners of his eyes. "Hmmm...." he said, finally.

Naomi understood and reached for his stuff for what seemed like the 100th gratifying time that night. Quite amazing, she thought to herself with a smile, what a little dress up can bring out of her husband.