The Uniform Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

___________

When the time for sleep finally did come that night, Naomi and Luke didn't have the energy for their normal bedtime routine. Technically, Luke actually completed his several hours prior, but sweat-inducing events called for another shower that he did not take. Instead, he collapsed into the bed next to his wife, who did take a moment to kick off her heels and pull the strap of her garter slip back up over her shoulder.

As she slipped off toward her dreams, Naomi wondered to herself if Luke would want more in the morning when he wakes up next to her still wearing her thigh highs and lingerie. No problem, she thought to herself as she cuddled up to her husband in bed and drifted off to sleep.

___________

Luke woke first, close to mid-day. The previous evening's sexcapades had shifted their rest cycle, without a doubt. He turned and beheld his beautiful wife, still in her black garter slip and thigh highs. Wow she's hot, he thought to himself, feeling his penis bob in agreement. She was laying on her side facing him, her thighs resting together just enough to conceal the majority of her pubic area. He let pass the temptation to wake her up for another romp. As delightful as the idea was, he figured he'd best let her sleep -- it was the weekend, after all, and in this house, weekends were for sleeping in.

He quietly absconded to the bathroom, where he rinsed off and brushed his teeth. Glancing quickly back into the bedroom, Luke saw Naomi was still sound asleep. He continued into the kitchen and got to work immediately on a pancake and fruit breakfast that he knew, if he did it right, she would love. Doing nice things, like making her breakfast, were Luke's pleasure, but after the performance she put on last night, he felt it was the least he could do. It was during the constant quick movements from counter to counter in the kitchen that Luke noticed that his trunk and pelvic muscles felt fatigued. He smiled to himself at this, knowing that's the sign of a good night.

___________

Naomi awoke to the smell of something delicious. She suspected it was pancakes, and confirmed that when she opened her eyes and immediately noticed Luke was not in bed with her. She rolled over to look at the time, and inwardly gasped at how much of the morning had already passed. She sat up, slowly, and looked at her legs under the thigh highs. She didn't feel like taking this stuff off right now, for it would take too long and she really needed to relieve herself. Naomi stood, pulled a robe off of the closet door, and padded to the bathroom.

A minute later she stood at the bathroom sink, washing her hands. Her robe fell open as she looked at herself in the mirror. My hair looks crazy, she thought to herself. She quickly dried her hands and walked to the kitchen.

There was Luke, naked and standing at the stove cooking his delicious pancakes. "Well this is quite a sight for first thing in the morning!" she said to announce her presence.

Luke turned to face her, full frontal. "Good morning!" he said.

"Hello," she replied, with a smile. She stepped forward and waved casually at Luke's groin, "And hello to you, too, Mr. Impressive."

Luke laughed and turned back to the stove. A bowl of fresh cut strawberries was on the counter beside him, to which he gestured and said, "Help yourself."

Naomi slid up behind her husband, wrapping one arm around his bare torso and reaching with the other hand into the bowl of strawberries. "Don't mind if I do," she said, as she rested her head on the back of Luke's shoulder and sampled the produce. "Mmm...delicious." Amazing sex last night, hot bodied naked husband cooking breakfast, and fresh strawberries. What more could a woman want?

Luke shifted. The pancakes were about ready to come off the stove, by the looks of things. As he transferred them to a plate, he asked, "So...will you be staying in that all weekend?"

"Would that be so bad?"

"Well, no, of course not! I was just wondering. You look really hot and I kinda wanna bone you again right now, to be honest with you."

Naomi giggled. "But I'm so hungry. And my hair is a mess."

"Looks great to me! Very poofy."

"Aw, thank you Honey."

Luke handed her a plate of perfectly cooked pancakes -- crispy on the outside, soft in the middle. Some with chocolate, some with strawberry slices on top. She spied the maple syrup bottle already on the dining table.

"Shall we eat these over here?" Luke asked, gesturing to a spot near where they had been having sex mere hours ago.

"Sure. Thank you!" Naomi replied, and they settled in -- with Luke sitting on a towel that lined his chair -- and ate voraciously. Once their substantial appetites were satisfied, they relaxed at the table. Naomi was still in her robe, lingerie, and hosiery, with her pelvic area exposed. Luke was completely naked. If anyone were to come to the door at this moment, there would be a flurry of activity to get decent, to say the least.

Yet Naomi and Luke didn't care, nor did they care that, again, they were near the dining room window in less than appropriate attire for public view -- and this time it was in daylight. They were instead quite enjoying each other's company, and, now rested and well fed, chatted about the night prior.

"So...last night..."led Luke.

Naomi didn't say anything immediately, and instead tilted her head back to eat another strawberry as she looked downwardly at Luke out of the corner of her eyes. After a moment, "Yes? What about it?"

"Did YOU like it?" Luke asked.

Naomi sat back and smiled. "I LOVED it. That was some pretty amazing sex."

"Yes it was. Remarkable how changing the approach, the circumstances, or whatever can result in such a difference." Luke continued, "I mean, not that our sex life was bad before last night, but I feel like we --you -- opened up a whole new realm of possibilities with that uniform. And the stuff you're wearing right now," he added, gesturing at her.

"Mmmhhmmm." It was now Naomi's turn to be short on words.

"What was YOUR favorite part?"

"Hmm. I don't know," she replied. "Maybe the many orgasms you gave me?"

Luke laughed at this, proud of himself that he was able to do that for her. "Well, you kinda helped your own cause there, given what you did for me in the shower. Gave me a lot more stamina."

"Oh? Did you like that, Dear?"

"Well...yeah." He paused, then, "I thought you don't like doing that...?" he asked, voice trailing off.

"Maybe I didn't mind it last night. Maybe I like to keep you on your toes." Naomi was playing coy. She picked up another strawberry.

Luke didn't respond, instead just watched her eat. Naomi switched gears slightly. "So, jacking off in the shower, huh?"

Luke's face noticeably reddened. "Was that bad?"

Naomi smiled and replied, "No, of course not. I know you gotta flush the pipes sometimes. Hopefully I gave you something last night that will help you in the future!"

"Oh yes, definitely!" Luke replied emphatically.

"So what happens now?" Naomi asked.

"Oh...I don't know...you're the General."

"I'm the General, and I want know what you want to do now." Naomi said, playfully.

Luke's thoughts jumped back again to their late-night romp. He momentarily ignored his wife's question, instead opting to ask, "Was that Yo calling you again last night?"

"Yup."

"Why so late?"

"I don't know. Something about a re-organization at work."

"She wanted to talk about that at 10pm on a Friday?"

"Yup."

"By the way, that was really hot, what you did with answering the phone and all."

"Did you like that?"

"Definitely. That was totally hot."

"I think she knew what was happening."

"What makes you think that?"

"I don't know. I just do. I wasn't exactly just resting on you while I was talking to her."

"Yeah, I know...believe me, I know. And it was fantastic."

Naomi smiled. "I thought you might like that."

"That was great. Very surprising. So many things about last night were so surprising." Luke paused, then, "Should we be worried about anything with Yo and the phone call?"

"No, why?"

"Well, we were having sex. You were having me lay there and take it, more specifically. You were using me. And you said that you think she knew what was up."

"Yeah, well, whatever. Yo is Yo. If she suspects anything, I don't care. I really don't think she would say anything. What could she really say, anyway? She can't know for sure, so it would be really awkward for her to make such a 'claim' -- if I deny it, she'll have brought up something that would make her look really weird. And kind of creepy."

"Okay," Luke said. "Good point."

"So, what happens now?" Naomi revisited her question from moments ago.

Luke glanced furtively around the table, out the window, and then back at Naomi. She could tell what he was thinking, and she was certainly open to the idea, but after a night of being the one "in charge," she was pleased to let him take the reins now.

Yet Luke surprised her. She thought he was going to initiate something physical, but instead he continued their dialogue. This frustrated her a little bit, but she went with it.

"So, with this uniform," Luke started asking, "when you first showed it to me, I think you said that sometimes you would be in charge, and other times I could be in charge?"

"Yes."

"How do we decide when I get to be in charge?"

"When I feel like it."

Luke laughed at this. "So you decide when I get to make the decisions?"

"Yeah, pretty much," Naomi smirked. "You get sex either way, so no complaining."

She could tell Luke was sufficiently quashed to let it go. She pushed her chair back, crossed her legs at the knee and folded her hands into her lap. "Great breakfast, Dear. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." Luke looked at her as he reached across to rest a hand on her knee. She uncrossed her legs and smiled as he sidled up to her, bringing his face close to hers and planting a soft kiss on her lips. "I have an idea for what to do next," he murmured.

"Oh? What's that?" Naomi replied as she closed her eyes and tilted her chin up while Luke nuzzled her ear and neck.

"I call it, 'Recovery Sex.' It's where you have sex to recover from previous sex."

"Hmm. I've never heard of this," Naomi feigned naiveté.

"Let me show you."

Moments later, plates and drinking glasses were pushed to the other end of the table, and the dining table's joints creaked again.