The Unintentional Affair Pt. 02

Story Info
The illicit affair of Jane and Roy continues.
8.8k words
3.54
10.8k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Solo1974
Solo1974
34 Followers

This is the second half of "Unintentional Affair". The first part was just a lot of teasing but now we see just how far the teasing goes before it goes too far. As always, I welcome comments and suggestions. Enjoy!

Part Four

With the wedding just a few days away there was still lots of last minute stuff that had to be done. Jane was grateful for the distractions which kept them occupied and apart from each other. It wasn't until later that afternoon that her perilous predicament reared its way back into her thoughts.

The soon to be bride and groom had to get down to the facility where they were having the event. At the last minute they invited her to come along with them. Her husband was still hungover from the night before so he opted to stay behind. Just as they were about to leave her sister in law twisted her ankle getting into the car. Not wanting to take any chances and make it worse she had to stay behind. Now it was just the two of them running errands together.

At first he appeared to be acting normal, chatting as though the past few days didn't happen. For a brief moment she thought maybe she had just imagined the whole thing, attributing it to reading too many erotic stories on line.

Suddenly she felt his hand on her bare knee again. She wore another sundress, white in color this time. It was very warm so she had only packed her summer dresses so no matter what she wore her legs would always be exposed.

"You look really good today." he said, giving her knee a gentle squeeze.

"Thank you. " she replied softly

"You feel even better." he said as he started to caress her leg.

Once again she tried to summon up the courage to speak up and tell him to stop. She placed her hand on his as he continued slowly groping the smooth flesh of her thigh.

"Hey, we need to talk." she said.

"Ok. What's up?" He asked

"Look, I'm really flattered that you want to pursue this....playing around with me and all but you really need to stop. I'm married. You're about to marry my very pregnant sister in law. What are you thinking? This can't happen and you know it" she said.

"I'm thinking that you need this just as much as I do." he said as he squeezed her thigh.

"What are you talking about? Why do you think I need this? I'm happily married and have a great little family. I don't need this." she replied.

Roy knew she was bluffing. Had she truly meant what she said she wouldn't allow him to continue touching her.

"Then tell me how great your sex life is. Tell me how your hubby pleases you every time. Tell me that you don't want to be fucked properly. " he replied

"I....." she started to say but realized that he was right. She needed this just as much as he did.

"Just go with it. It will be our little secret. " he said as his hand slid up higher on her thigh.

As a sign of her submission she opened her legs up a little more and allowed him access between her legs. She sighed as she felt his fingers caressing her panty covered crotch. She struggled with her thoughts. She wanted this to happen. She hated herself for wanting it badly enough she was willing to cheat on her husband. It wasn't just betraying her husband. It was betrayal to the whole family.

With a heavy sigh, she replied, "Ok...."

"Good.....that's very good." he replied.

They sat in silence as he pulled off the highway and drove to the Comfort Inn nearby the exit.

"I'll get a room. Wait here." he said as he exited his car.

She waited in the car as he got them a room. Her husband was texting her. Nothing important. Just the usual chit chat. She was distracted, for obvious reasons and simply told her husband she would see him when they returned. She hadn't realized she was holding her breath as he came walking out of the office. She watched him as he approached a room nearby. He opened the door and stepped inside, the door remained open. The moment of truth had arrived. She knew once she got out of the car and went to that room there would be no turning back. She opened the car door and stood out by the car. She continued to stare at the open motel room door, willing herself to start walking towards it.

"God you are out of your fucking mind." she said to herself as she closed the car door and walked towards the room.

The room was dimly lit by the partially opened curtains covering the front window. It took a moment to adjust to the low light but she could see him standing at the foot of the bed. She slowly moved towards him and when she was close enough he reached out to her, took her hands in his and then pulled her against him in an embrace.

Arms now wrapped around each other, they held one another for a few moments. His hands slid up and down her back slowly, each passing moment his hands went lower and lower till he cupped her ass and squeezed. She rested her head against his chest, her hands slowly slid up and down his broad back. He pulled her tighter against him and she could feel his cock press against her stomach.

They remained like that for a few minutes, holding each other as their sexual energy continued to rise. Their breathing became heavier, their touch more urgent.

"I've been wanting you for so long, " he spoke softly, "I can't believe I finally get to be with you."

"I know. This is so wrong but I want it so bad. " she replied.

She lifted her head from his chest and looked up at him. Her bright blue eyes had a look of desperate desire and he knew she was ready.

"Make love to me Roy. Make me yours." she said quietly.

He reached up and gently cradled her face in his hands. He bent down and kissed her lips gently, barely touching her lips with his. As soon as she felt his lips touch hers she reacted naturally and kissed his lips back. The second kiss lingered a little longer, their lips pressed tightly against each other.

Suddenly she felt his lips part and his tongue touched her lips, slowly tracing her lips for a few moments before entering her mouth. She eagerly accepted his tongue and her tongue swirled around his. When he felt her tongue slip into his mouth he moaned. Their kiss quickly intensified and became passionate as their mouths melted together. They relished the taste of each other's spit as their kissing continued.

He moved down to her neck and started kissing and sucking her flesh. His hands constantly moving all over her body, squeezing her ass for a few moments before reaching her breasts and groping them as well. He moaned as he continued to hungrily kiss and suck on her neck.

Jane's hand reached down between them and she slipped her hand beneath the waistband of his shorts, grasping his cock. She stroked his thick hard cock as it throbbed in her hand. She moaned softly as she felt his powerful cock. She was still in awe of it's size and the more she felt it the more she wanted it.

His mouth moved lower and he hungrily kissed her shoulder as he continued to her chest. They moved closer to the foot of the bed. She felt the bed at the back of her legs and he gently laid her down on her back. She lay back and propped herself up on her elbows, her legs hung off the foot of the bed. He crouched down on his knees between her legs.

His hands slid up and down her legs, his dark brown eyes locked with hers. He lifted her right leg and started kissing her soft smooth skin.

"So beautiful...." He moaned as he hungrily kissed up her shin. He continued up to her knee and slowly licked all around, biting her flesh softly. He reached her soft warm thighs and he hungrily tasted every inch. His hands slid up to her hips and pulled her white panties down.

She gasped as he buried his face between her legs and hungrily licked and sucked her dripping wet lips, plunging his tongue inside her. She reached down and ran her fingers through his short black hair as he continued eating her out, her legs now propped up on his shoulders.

"Oh my God....Roy...feels so good" she kept repeating as he hungrily feasted on her pussy.

"Mmmm....you taste so good baby." he groaned as he continued slurping and licking.

After a few minutes he stopped eating her out and started kissing his way back down her other leg. When he reached her ankle he stood up at the foot of the bed.

"God you're so fucking beautiful." he said as he looked at her laying on the bed.

She sat up and moved up to the edge of the bed. He started to pull his shirt off but she stopped him and pulled it off for him. She admired his stocky chest as she ran her hands all over his pecs and stomach. She leaned forward and started kissing his chest, licking around his nipples before suckling on them. Her hands slid down to his shorts and she pulled them down.

As she kissed her way down his stomach she took hold of his cock and stroked it. He moaned as she watched her kiss her way down his body. His frequent fantasy was finally happening right before his eyes.

She had never been fond of sucking cock before and avoided doing so with her husband but she found herself desperately longing to get his thick cock inside her. She took hold of his cock and brought it up to her lips. She kissed the large bulbous head, his precum oozing out in copious amounts. She licked all around his head, lapping up the salty precum before opening her mouth and taking him in.

He moaned as her lips slid down his shaft, hitting the back of her throat for a moment before licking up and down his shaft.

She looked up and met his gaze as she licked all around his head before plunging down on his cock. He ran his fingers through her blonde hair, gently guiding her.

"Mmmm....always knew you'd be good at this. " he moaned

Her hands slid up and down his thick muscular legs as he held her head in place and gently fucked her mouth. She reached behind him and grasped his muscular ass, feeling his muscles flex as he pumped his cock into her mouth. She had her eyes closed for a few moments and when she looked again she could see their reflection in the large mirror across from the foot of the bed. The image in the mirror only heightened her arousal as she watched the action.

In the mirror she could see herself, the 45 year old blonde wife and mother giving passionate oral worship to the husky brother in law with his dark features. The contrast in their flesh color turned her on as she saw her white fingers digging into the flesh of his tan colored ass.

She found herself moaning as she continued worshipping his cock for a few minutes before he pulled her back up on her feet and kissed her. Their mouths hungrily melted together, tongues swirled around frantically as they desperately tasted and consumed each other's spit.

Slowly he turned her around, sucking and kissing her neck as she moaned softly.

"Mmmmm...yes...." she sighed as he bit and sucked on her shoulders, leaving her flesh moist with his spit.

He stood behind her as he unzipped the back of her dress. His hands reached around and cupped her breasts, kissing and biting her neck and shoulders. The dress fell away, along with her bra, his hands continued groping and squeezing her breasts as he continued sucking on her flesh. His right hand moved down to her crotch and he began massaging her pussy.

She writhed against him as he continued groping her body, feeling his hard cock pressed against her ass.

"Tell me how much you want this." he hissed in her ear as he thrust his cock against her ass.

"Oh god I want it so bad." she groaned

He turned her around, their mouths once again found each other and kissed with hungry and desperate passion. He had her lay down on her stomach and started kissing and sucking his way up the backs of her legs. He reached her plump ass cheeks and he ravaged them hungrily, biting and kissing every inch. She moaned as he feasted on her flesh, impatiently waiting for his cock.

"Mmmm...your ass is so sweet " he moaned as he hungrily feasted on her flesh.

After a few minutes he turned her around and attacked her breasts. She moaned and writhed underneath him as he suckled on each of her nipples. He desperately ravaged her breasts, alternating from one to the other, slobbering and biting every inch of her soft flesh. She pulled his head against her breasts, urging him to continue to oral worship of her body.

He moved into position between her legs. She was shaking with nervous excitement as he rubbed the tip of his cock along her lips. He kept teasing her with his cock, rubbing his head up and down her lips. She slowly bucked her hips up as she eagerly awaited his penetration.

"Take my cock baby....show me what you want. " he said.

She reached down and grasped his cock, pulling him to the brink of her dripping wet opening. She was beyond ready.

"Yeah....that's it baby....now put it in your sweet pussy" he said

She positioned his cock at her lips and moved her hips up, his thick head began to part her lips.

"You want this? Tell me you want me inside you. " he said

She felt his head start to push it's way into her.

"God I need your cock...please just give it to me. " she groaned

Her eyes shot wide open and she cried out as his thick long cock pushed inside her. He groaned loudly as his cock was buried inside her very tight pussy. They held still, relishing the feeling of each other as they became one. The moment his cock was fully buried inside her she experienced her first powerful orgasm and she cried out once more. She was too stunned to speak as the largest cock she had ever experienced remained inside her, stretching her like never before.

It was at that moment that she knew, without any doubt, that this was worth it. The deep, passionate way he ravaged her just felt better than anything she had ever experienced before. Even her husband, despite his best efforts, never came close to this level of raw animalistic passion.

He kissed her deeply as he started fucking her. Every thrust caused her to grunt and whimper. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as she gripped his arms. Thrust after thrust he continued to fuck her, something he had fantasized about since first meeting her years ago and now he struggled not to cum too quick as her tight pussy gripped his cock like he'd never felt before.

He slid his hands down her legs and propped them up on his shoulders. Her white socked feet bounced rhythmically as he continued pumping his cock into her. They locked eyes with each other, their fiery intensity in each other's eyes as they both knew they were reaching their climax.

"I'm gonna cum. " he grunted as he began to slow down his thrusts.

Without giving it any thought she immediately replied

"Cum in me....please just cum in me." she moaned

Hearing her beg for his cum pushed him over the edge and he gave one more deep thrust. He leaned down and kissed her deeply as he began cumming inside her womb. She felt his thick hot cum as it blasted into her womb and it brought on another powerful orgasm. Her fingers dug deeply into his thick arms.

"Fuck....oh fuck....you feel so fucking good" he groaned as he continued to unload his seed deep inside her.

When they finally caught their breath they kissed each other affectionately, their kisses soft and loving.

"That was better than I thought it would be. " he said

She smiled, her hands slowly caressed his shoulders and back.

"You feel so good inside me right now. How long have you been wanting to do that?" She asked.

"Since I first met you." he replied

She smiled and they kissed again. Her legs slowly rubbed along his sides. his hands slid up and down her body, feeling her writhe underneath him in a slow and sensual way. He remained hard and still buried inside her. It only took a few minutes for them to resume their love making.

The second round lasted much longer. After a few minutes he flipped her over on to her stomach, mounting her from behind. He kissed and sucked her neck and shoulder as he continued pumping his thick cock into her. She continued to gasp and grunt with every one of his thrusts. Their words became almost unintelligible as they both approached another strong orgasm.

"God....Jane....fuck.....so fucking much....fuck." he hissed into her ear as he started to unleash another load of his thick and creamy cum.

"Roy....oh God Roy.......fuck....oh fuck..." she moaned into the pillow as her own orgasm rocked her body.

After the second round they were both covered in sweat and bodily fluids so they moved their activities to the shower.

Shortly after they rinsed off he pulled her against him and kissed once more. His hands wandered over her body, groping her breasts and her ass. She stroked his cock and marveled at the fact that he was just as hard as ever.

He fucked her roughly from behind in the shower as he had her pinned against the wall. He licked and bit her ear, hissing his words of passion and lust as he continued pumping his cock into her.

"Yes....my baby loves my cock don't you....wish we could have done this sooner....you'd be having my baby instead" he said

His words, along with his powerful cock ramming into her, brought her to new levels of ecstasy. Her thoughts were consumed by their lust.

"Oh fuck yes....I want that too.. God...cum in me....please give me more of your cum" she cried

He turned her around. He wanted to see her eyes when he filled her up again with his cum. With her back against the wall he raised up up right leg and thrust his cock into her. He continued fucking her up against the wall for a few minutes but soon her felt ready to unleash He stared into her blue eyes as he unleashed another powerful torrent of his cum deep inside her womb. The moment she felt his thick cock pulse and throb as he filled her up with his seed she experienced her orgasm at the same time and cried out.

"Oh fuck....Roy....fuck.....oh my god" she cried out as her body shook from her powerful orgasm.

After the shower they went to the bed and made love once more. He took his time as he caressed and tasted every inch of her body, along each of her legs, her stomach. He suckled on her breasts for a while before he explored her backside, dragging his tongue down her spine, her ass, down the backs of her legs. He spent a few minutes on each of her shapely calves, sucking and biting her thick muscles.

"Mmmm..." he said in between kisses. " I can taste these all day, you're so fucking delicious "

Suddenly his phone started ringing. He looked and saw it was his fiance so he knew he had to answer it.

She felt a rush of pure naughtiness as she took his cock in her mouth while he spoke to her sister in law. She sucked his cock while they went over a few changes to their guest list and as she lathered his heavy balls with her tongue he lost concentration for a moment. She continued to tease him as she continued to tease him with her mouth on his cock.

Roy finally disconnected the call and looked down at Jane as she continued sucking his cock. It made for a great picture and he took one with his phone. Her eyes closed, her lips stretched around his thick shaft, her petite fingers stroked up and down the length of his shaft. The best part was the visible wedding right on the hand that stroked him.

Jane was so focused on worshipping his cock that she never noticed him taking the picture.

It didn't take long for Jane to be rewarded with a mouth full of cum. This was only the second time in her life that she tasted semen. The first time, she immediately spit it out and despised the taste. Roy was different somehow. As she felt stream after stream of his cum fill her mouth, it inexplicably turned her on. She held the warm, thick load in her mouth and looked up to meet his eyes. She smiled at him and swallowed. There was no bad taste this time. This time it was erotic and delicious.

Reluctantly they redressed and left the room to complete the errands.

Solo1974
Solo1974
34 Followers