The Unintentional Affair Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Solo1974
Solo1974
34 Followers

She stroked his cock for a few moments as he continued kissing her neck and shoulder.

"Mmm...give it some love mija. I want to feel your sweet lips on me" he said

She knew she didn't have a choice. If she wanted her dark secret to remain hidden she knew she had to play along or else. She crouched down on her knees and took him into her mouth.

"Mmmmm... such a sweet mouth you have." he moaned

She did everything in her power to make his blow job go as quickly as possible. She never would have imagined herself in such a position but she knew she didn't have a choice.

He placed his hand on her head and held her in place as he fucked her mouth. She struggled to take his cock as he repeatedly rammed it into her mouth.

"Ahhh.. get ready baby.. " he grunted

She braced herself for it but she didn't expect so much cum. She swallowed as much as she could, a small amount dripped out to her chin.

He pulled her up on her feet and kissed her sloppily, his tongue dragging across her lips and chin, cleaning off his cum.

"We're going to be seeing a lot of each other mija." he said.

"Please don't say anything to anyone" she begged

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me so long as you don't ever deny me." he said.

When the coast was clear they left the closet and she went to the bathroom to freshen up. She looked at herself in the mirror as her mind swirled around frantically in her thoughts.

She admitted to herself that she enjoyed her little affair with Roy and their arrangement so far but now that his uncle Reuben knew about it and would no doubt be using it for his own pleasure she wasn't so comfortable about it. She rejoined her husband at their table. She did her best to just act normal despite having the semen of two different men inside her body at the moment.

Later that night Reuben approached her and her husband. He took a seat next to Jane at the table and conversed with the couple. As they talked he placed his hand on her knee, under the table. He continued his conversation with Jane's husband as his hands continued caressing her thigh under cover.

After a few minutes he asked John if it was ok if he danced with Jane for a bit. He had no idea that he was handing his wife over to a man that just a short time ago forced himself on her. Unsurprisingly he urged them to go ahead an enjoy their dance. She gave her husband one last look as Reuben took her by the hand and led her to the dance floor.

The dance floor was dark and crowded, the perfect scene for the 67 year old to have his way with the much younger Jane. Just as they hit the far corner of the dance floor the song changed into a slow song, "Always and Forever "

It wasn't a coincidence. Reuben paid the dj to play the extended version of the song on purpose, giving him almost 10 minutes with Jane.

He pulled her against him, hands resting on her hips at first but quickly moved to her ass. She kept her hands on his shoulders as they slowly moved to the music. From where they were, at the far end of the dance floor, no one would really be able to see much due to the darkness.

Soon she felt his lips against her neck and he started kissing. It was dark, the only lights were the color lights by the dj booth, which were set to mostly blues and purple.

He groped her ass as he pulled her against him, his hard cock pressed against her through his pants. He was breathing heavily as he continued dry humping her.

"Mmmm...mija...you're so beautiful. " he whispered in her ear in between kisses on her neck.

She said nothing. Only stared straight ahead as this man, old enough to be her father, molested her. He had already forced her to suck his cock and was dreading what he probably had in store.

She felt trapped. She couldn't tell anyone for fear of everyone finding out about her affair. She thought of telling Roy but she was certain once Reuben was confronted that he would release the recording.

"I gotta have you mija....tonight. " he whispered,

"We can't do anything here." she replied, knowing full well that he probably already had it planned out in his twisted mind.

"Meet me at my van in the parking lot after the dance ends. It's parked back by the alley. You will know it when you see it." he said.

The dance ended and she returned to her husband. He was socializing with various family members so she just slipped away and headed out to the parking lot. She just wanted to get it over with and hoped that once he drops his load he'll leave her alone.

As she walked towards the rear of the parking lot she saw the van. In this day and age, a 1977 Chevy Van stuck out in the parking lot of modern sedans and crossovers. She almost laughed when she saw "Love Machine" painted on the side walls of the van.

He already had the side door open and motioned for her to step inside. She looked around nervously to make sure nobody was around before getting into the van. It was a conversion van with fold down plush seats that folded down into a respectable sized bed. Reuben already had it configured for his illicit activity.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and he sat next to her. He pulled her legs up on his lap and began caressing her legs.

"Such beautiful legs you have mija... thick and strong " he said as his hands continued groping up and down her legs.

He lifted her right leg up to his face and started kissing his way up her leg. When he reached her thighs he moaned as he hungrily feasted on her flesh.

He had her lay down on her back and he moved into position between her legs. He pulled her panties to the side and began to get his cock into position. She let out a gasp as he started to push his old cock inside her.

Despite the situation she found herself getting a bit aroused as he started fucking her. His thick cock felt just as good as Roy's and she just closed her eyes and pretended it was him between her legs and not his uncle.

"Ahhh...you feel so good mija..so tight and juicy." he grunted as he continued pumping his cock into her.

He leaned down and kissed her deeply. Jennifer couldn't help but moan and kiss him back. She hated to admit that it had started to feel really good. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around his waist and grunted with every hard thrust.

They continued fucking for a few minutes until he started pumping faster

"Gonna cum in you mija....you want that?" He asked

"Yes....please cum in me. " she panted.

"Call me papi, mija....so hot" he moaned

Under the circumstances the thought of calling him the Spanish word for daddy seemed so taboo and erotic. If it helped him finish faster the she was willing to play along.

"Oh papi...please cum in me papi." she moaned

"Oh mija. That's my girl...here it comes" he grunted

Despite her best efforts to not enjoy what she was being forced to do she found herself experiencing an orgasm as soon she felt Reuben erupt inside her, filling her up with his cum.

"Oh fuck....mija....that was so good. You're such a beautiful girl. Did you like that? Huh? You like your papi's dick in you?" he said, pulling his drenched cock from her body.

"Yeah....I actually did....papi." she replied.

He gave her one last kiss before opening the van door.

A few minutes later she went back to their table and sat down with her kids. She couldn't believe she had three loads of cum inside her at the moment. Her husband joined her shortly after and he stayed with her the rest of the night.

To be continued...

Solo1974
Solo1974
34 Followers