The Unintentional Cuckquean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me again and stared into my eyes. Both of us locked in the gaze knowing that the time to consummate this forced affair was now. She edged her hips down slowly finding the tip of my cock between her legs. She navigated so that it was right between her nether lips and rocked back and forth. Her slickness covered the tip of my cock and she pressed further. My girth plied her lips apart and she opened her mouth and cocked her head back. She bounced slightly as she slide down onto my cock, burying it to the hilt.

I felt slightly ashamed as the first thought was that Taylor's pussy got a lot wetter than my wife's. She was also a little tighter with her younger age and possibly different body types. Taylor started bouncing back up, taking her pussy up to the head of my cock and thrusting back down.

"Uggh, uggh..." she grunted a bit.

"Your cock is wide..fuck!" she called out.

I grabbed her ass with my hands and pushed her down on each thrust, feeling my cock bury deep into her pussy. She yelped the first time I did this, not expecting the depth of the thrust. This continued for what felt like a pleasurable eternity, however, I felt my balls starting to swell.

Taylor was working up a sweat bouncing on my cock and had her hands wrapped around my neck, not too uncomfortably. She directed me, "Don't cum...yet...I'm so close...". She quickened her pace and I fought back the incredible need to cum.

"Arrrggh, ohhhh, fuck....ohhh, fuccckkk!" she screamed out.

I lost it right there and pumped cum into her pussy multiple times. She clamped down on my cock with her hips and laid her head on my shoulder. I then had a small panic attack. It occurred to me that I was used to unprotected sex with Sonia, knowing she was on birth control. I had just filled Taylor's pussy deeply with cum.

I blurted out, "So, I have to ask, are you on birth control?" Taylor, still resting her head on my shoulder, "About that, generally a lesbian doesn't need any, but I take it for hormonal reasons. Madison took my normal supply and gave me hers. She teased me that they may or may not be real and my body is hers to get pregnant if she likes. I take the pills each day, but really don't know."

I sat there feeling the cum dribbling down Taylor's pussy as my cock softened quickly thinking about what could be happening here. Taylor pulled off and stopped the video. I felt mentally and physically exhausted, not knowing how I was going to get through the weekend.

12