All Comments on 'The University Lecturer'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I was hoping this would be a long running story, plese let this develop

pcman1950pcman19506 months ago

A treat! 5+fave

Rainyday493Rainyday4936 months ago

I really liked this story, very satisfying and sensual...

.... With the exception of the objectionable degree to which you used 'elderly' about a mere 61 year-old!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDick6 months ago

[11.11.23]

Que Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen6 months ago

Excellent! As an 'older' woman, I can attest to the benefits of being fucked by a younger man. And my cuckold gets to watch sometimes! I get the impression that this story has some basis in fact. Whatever the truth of that, it really turned me on. 5 stars.

Crawfc323Crawfc3236 months ago

Another cracker, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely one of the best stories I've read! Kindness, gentleness, respect, and hot sex to boot!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

excellent... please continue...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As Rainyday said, 61 shouldn't be described as elderly. I'm 74, my wife is 66 and the main way I'd describe her as sexy and erotic! Too bad there won't be more chapters. 5 stars!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

It was good that they could have this time together!

5

Toemmy28Toemmy286 months ago

Beautifully written throughout. An older lady and younger man finding each other and exploring deep desires.

Falling4UFalling4U6 months ago

One of the best stories I have read on here for a long time. Very talented writing and a lovely mix of erotica, romance and passion which is much harder to produce than many people think. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For just a moment, I thought you were doing another "shared universe" and Margaret Hill was the same Margaret who had been deputy Head Girl when Elizabeth Benton (Sleeping with my Boss) went to school. But I don't think the ages match up, and Margaret would *probably* not call herself a virgin if she'd slept with a woman...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed from start to finish.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Enjoyable, well constructed and written.

TheOldStudTheOldStud5 months ago

Excellent story but the word 'elderly' was used a little too frequently. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Margaret felt that at age nearly 64 it was time to stop having sex. Readers - don't let this story be a guide to the limits of mature sex. I am a 75 year old guy, and regularly have fulfilling sex with my 77 year old wife. This involves Viagra for me and some lube for her, but the results are still mind-blowing for both of us.

P_AndererP_Anderer5 months ago

One of your best stories to date... beautifully written, 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful! But as a 56-year old man, I’m going to have to respectfully object to the characterization of an early- to mid-sixties woman as “elderly.” Boo!

GmanicGmanicabout 2 months ago

I have read quite a few stories of yours now and I find them very erotic. You seem to adopt a similar progress style in your stories (at least the ones I have read so far) and that makes them somewhat predictable. This can be a good or a bad thing. A few surprises and a curve ball here and there might be fun.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Very Hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous