The Unknowing Model, My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Just sharing photos isn’t enough. Plus Tim gets more bold.
5.9k words
4.63
14k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brad1996
Brad1996
120 Followers

The next morning I woke up to my alarm again. It was Friday and my last day of work for the week. Anna had off today and she wasn't in bed again. I threw on some shorts and walked into the kitchen. Anna was still naked. She had made my lunch again and I kissed her. She stopped me after a bit and said you better get going. She was right. I got ready and got ready to leave.

Before I left she surprised me by saying, "you really were excited last night. The towel is really soaked!"

I didn't know what to say...

I quickly said, "Um... I guess I was. Must have been the daisy dukes!"

I kissed her and left.

When I got to work. I quick checked kik. Tim had messaged me.

It read, "I studied the pics last night. And I need more tonight. Be ready."

I was ready now but had to trudge through the day in just my thoughts. No remorse at all just excitement.

I called Anna on my lunch and she said she was excited to see me after work. She said she had a surprise for me.

I longed for time to pass by as the afternoon was slow. And I was hard thinking about Anna's surprise and Tim's need for more.

I arrived home and once inside Anna was waiting for me. She went shopping and purchased a one piece article that she must have gotten at a sex shop. It was red(my fav color) it had straps over her shoulders that snapped to the bottoms. The straps(similar to suspenders) were only about 3/4" wide and perfectly covered her nipples but all sides of her tits showed. The straps connected to her bottoms. Her bottoms were like panties that covered her pussy. But had much more contour to them. Where the straps connected they kept that part high but it was cut low as to show her entire landing strip. The sides were also cut low to show more hip and yet cut high to show plenty of leg. As she turned her butt was covered only partially. It was cut really high but wide enough that it didn't disappear into her crack. I grabbed my phone and took 2 pics one of her front and one of her back. Then I ran and kissed her.

She smiled and told me that I needed to shower then we can have some fun.

I ran to the bathroom. But before my shower I checked kik.

Tim wrote, "Send me a pic of what she's wearing."

I quickly sent him both pics. Then showered.

I finished my shower in record time and found Anna laying in bed looking subductive as ever. I jumped my naked ass into bed and we made out. I was feeling all of her body with my hands and couldn't get enough. I moved the straps to the side and licked each tit before devouring her nipples. I used my tongue to feel what I discovered last night about her nipples. I could feel a little of what I saw. I guess I never really used my tongue in that way on her nipples. Then I used my teeth to lightly press on her nipple and I even pulled it with my teeth. Anna seemed to enjoy the extended nipple attention as she began moaning louder almost like she was getting close. I slid my hand inside her bottoms and rubbed her clit. It was tight in there so I could only move a little side to side. But it was enough. Anna came hard, loud and fast.

I was surprised that her nipples got her so aroused. I barely rubbed her.

She then got up and started stroking me. She barely got started and had to put her mouth on my cock as I was close already. She kept one hand on the bottom of my shaft and her mouth on the top and stroked in unison for probably 4 strokes and I came. She continued to stroke in unison until she had milked every last drop.

After, we had a nice conversation about everything, sex, her outfit, work, weekend plans, etc. we got up. And I put on clothes and she continued to wear her amazing outfit.

We did things around the house before she had to change. She was going out with a girl from work to eat and shop for a dress she needed for a wedding we had the following weekend. I encouraged her to pick out something sexy. She laughed and told me she might surprise me a little.

After she left I checked kik.

Tim said, "Saw she left. Come over for a beer."

I didn't respond I just grabbed a beer and walked over. I smiled at him but he just pointed to the seat beside him on the tailgate. I didn't talk. I was being a dog excited to sit for my owner. I expected him to thank me for the pics that I sent earlier but instead...

He said, "let me see your phone."

I unlocked it and gave it to him. Then he proceeded to scroll through all of the pictures I have taken of her so far. He didn't talk or mumble or anything. I just sat as he looked at wife in all different poses. Then he selected 5 at a time and sent them to his phone. I knew this as his phone beeped every time he hit send. His phone would light up and say message from Brad. Then he gave me my phone.

He said, "Tonight I want you to fuck your wife thinking it's me fucking her. I want you to pull on the nipples when she's on her back and fuck her. Then turn her over and fuck her from behind. Then I want you to smack her as until it's red."

I didn't know what to say so I said, "well. Not sure..."

He stopped me and said, "No, do what I said. Then when she falls asleep get on kik."

I paused and finally he looked my way with a stern look.

I said,"Yes. Ok. I can do that."

Then he pointed to my house. So as an obedient dog I walked away with my tail between my legs. I went inside and thought about my master and his requests. I was hard thinking about what he wanted me to do. But more hard knowing I had to obey his commands.

Anna came home and showed me her dress. I was surprised. It was small! I couldn't believe it. Usually she wore things that covered everything. But it actually looked like it wouldn't fit her.

I said, "Wow!! Can you put it on?"

She went into the bedroom and changed. Then she came out.

I loved it. It was not too short. Probably mid to low thigh and not that low cut. But it was tight. It looked like a second skin. Every curve showed. I grabbed my phone and snapped a few pics.

I told her I loved it and it was an awesome choice. She confessed she didn't want it but her friend insisted. So she caved. She knew I would love it. We chatted a little while about shopping then we started making out. All the while I was thinking about what I had to do. Soon we moved to the bedroom and she carefully took her dress off to leave her naked. I got undressed too and pushed her on the bed. Then I began to get ready to push my cock inside of her. I barely got it started to get inside and I began to imagine that it was Tim's cock and Tim's body and Tim's hands. And even Tim's voice.

I said, "I love your dress but.. it's a little naughty."

I continued, "It shows your curvy tits."

Then I put my hand on one and started massaging.

Then I said, "I wonder if it's cold if these will poke out?"

Then I rubbed her nipple.

I continued, "That would be so naughty."

I pinched it a tiny bit harder and pulled. Then I let it fall. Her tit sprang back into position.

She moaned louder every time I pulled on her nipples.

I said, "So naughty of you!"

Then I would pull the other one harder snd then let it fall. Anna moaned as I talked and pulled. I continued to believe it was Tim and not me talking and fucking her. It helped me last longer thinking I was someone else who could last longer to please her longer than I could.

She continued to moan. Then I pulled out and flipped her over leaving her legs on the floor and ass just barely on the bed. And before I entered her again.

I said,"I could even see your tight ass in that dress. Everyone will know how tiny of an ass you have. Then I spanked her. She let out a squeal as it was a little too hard I thought. But she didn't stop me.

I continued, "I suppose you weren't even planning on wearing any underwear either."

I spanked her again. Just a bit harder than the last time on the exact spot. She squealed louder and moaned as her squeal subsided. Then I pushed my, I mean Tim's cock, into her. I started getting to a rhythm. Only stopping to slap her ass again.

I continued, "So naughty of you!"

"You're a bad girl."

"Bad girl who is actually enjoying a spanking!"

With that she moaned louder. I could tell she was getting close.

I looked down and saw her ass was pink. But not red.

So I said, "Tell me you're a bad girl."

Anna said, "aaahhh im a bad girl."

I said,"Tell me how bad!"

Anna said, "aaahhh I need to be spanked cuz I'm so naughty."

With that I spanked her louder than ever. The "smack" was so loud it felt it reverberate around the room.

She began to cum loudly. Louder than ever. And I, as Tim, banged her harder and harder until I or Tim(whatever) shot his load into her sexy pussy!

I was so excited as I stopped fucking her and looked down at her red ass cheek. I had obeyed. I smiled on the inside and couldn't wait to share it with my owner.

Anna laid there and didn't move. I quickly grabbed my phone and put it on silent and snapped a pic of her ass. There was cum dribbling out from between her folds. So I took a pic zoomed in of her ass and pussy. I then cleaned her up and rolled her onto her side and pulled the sheet up over her leaving her tits exposed. She didn't say a word. Just soon fell asleep. I guess her early rising to make her husband lunch made her need to go to bed early too. Or maybe the adrenaline had worn off and then came the sleepiness.

Either way it was perfect for what I needed to do.

I sat in the chair in the corner of the room and gazed upon Anna and her tits.

I opened up kik and there wasn't anything from Tim.

So I said, "I'm here."

Basically sitting at his feet panting, waiting for a bone.

It took about 5 minutes but he finally said, "Were you good?"

I said, "Yes!!"

He said, "Show me."

I sent him the pic of her red ass and naked backside.

He said, "good boy!"

I was excited at his comment. He hasn't showered me with any praise for a whole day. And the "boy" comment made me feel even more like an obedient dog.

He said, "Now take a pic of her."

I did and sent it to him.

He said, "put the app in video mode"

I had to search a bit. But i found it. I had to turn my phone sideways so I could not only type but keep the video camera on Anna.

Then he said, "Get closer to her tits."

I followed instructions. It was easy cuz I could see what the camera was seeing in the corner of the screen and also see what Tim was saying as well.

He said, "Now crack your window. To get the room colder."

I followed his instructions.

He said, "Now get close to her nipples and hold still."

I did it and watched through my video screen to her nipples. It was a little difficult to keep still as I was shaking with excitement like a dog wagging his tail.

He said, "Stop shaking. Find something to prop up the phone."

I used my pillow to prop it up in front of her tits. the video part was covered on my side but I could see what Tim says. And it was lined up pretty good.

I watched the screen for my next job more than I watched Anna's changing nipples. I guess I didn't even think what was going on until he said,

"Now blow on her nipples get em hard."

I went over and blew on her top nipples and tried to see any changes. All I knew was they seemed to be poking out farther than before.

After I blew for a minute or two I walked back to see my phone.

He said, "Good boy! Now close the window."

I followed his commands. I watched and waited for his next text. I even forgot to watch Anna's nipples change.

Finally he said, "now back the camera up so I can see her whole body."

Then he continued, "Now, slowly pull the sheet down exposing her inch by inch. Do it very slowly."

I followed his instructions and pulled the sheet down very slowly. Trying to please my owner the in the most possible way. By outdoing his commands.

I continued to expose her it must have been 3-4 minutes before I finally had the sheet down to her knees. I took extra time to expose her pussy. Making him wait longer for it.

He said, "Good!! Good boy!! Well done!"

Then he said, "Now position the camera in front of her pussy."

I had a nice and tight shot of her pussy before I propped up my phone again and covered my view of the screen.

He said, "Now get her to pull her top leg back."

I sorta pushed her knee. It resisted but soon moved. Anna kinda made a sound but she didn't wake. But it had moved!

He said, "Atta boy! I can see my cum dripping out of her!! Good boy!"

He paused before his next instructions.

He said, "Now get her on her back."

I picked up my phone and then with one hand pulled her shoulder and the other hand videoed. She didn't wake up but now laid on her back with her legs slightly apart.

He said, "good boy, now pan down her body pausing at her face, tits, and pussy."

I let him get a good look at all three.

Finally he said, "Now open those legs even more and get that camera right in there."

I got her to open a little more. Just enough to get my phone upright between her legs. I watched as white cum covered her lips and just hung there.

After about 5 minutes of me waiting like a a dog ready to pounce he finally said, "Good boy! You waited well! You may now turn off the camera and jerk off! Be ready tomorrow."

I picked up my phone with the camera still on and replied, "I will!"

Then I panned over Anna one last time and turned the camera off. I jerked off again and thought about Tim doing the same. Or maybe he already did. After I came I wondered what was in store for tomorrow. However I was tired and I covered us up and fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of bacon in the air. I glanced at the clock and it was 8:00. Wow I wondered when I went to bed that I slept in so long. I checked kik and saw my last message to Tim was at 2:35 AM. That was late. I didn't realize it was so late. But I didn't work and no texts from Tim yet so I didn't miss anything.

I threw on shorts and a shirt and went to explore this wonderful smell.

Anna saw me coming and said, "good morning sleepyhead! I was worried that I might have to eat alone."

I stopped and stared. She was wearing only some panty bottoms. Nothing else.

I was immediately awake and said, "um... you're cooking topless!"

She said, "Mm.. yep. Just grabbed these panties and decided to be more free this morning."

I said, "Awesome!!! Thank you. Are you sore at all from last night?"

I rubbed her bum.

She said, "Yeah, just a little. Not like I can't sit down or anything."

I asked, "So everything is good then?"

She said, "Fantastic. I'm really enjoying our new little game. And I'm excited for the dress next weekend."

I said, "So am I. But are you ready for today?"

She looked at me and said, "as long as it's after breakfast dishes it's all good. I need to get this bacon smell out of here as fast as possible or I might gain pounds just smelling it."

I patted her ass, "Your so skinny you could use another pound or two."

She just said, "but only in the right places. lol"

We sat down for breakfast and I stared at her tits. I noticed a spot on her left breast.

I asked, "What's that?" As I pointed to her left breast.

She laughed, "Bacon grease. That's probably why you got up. I yelped a little as one drop got me. It's just a red spot."

I said, "Now Their twins."

Pointing to her little mole on her right breast. It was in a similar spot.

She just said, "Guess so!"

We ate our food and cleaned up. She got to work on laundry and I went out to the garage to straighten up and sweep. I was getting it straightened up so I could change oil in her car. I backed both cars out and glanced at Tim's. No sign of him. His garage was closed so I wasn't sure if he was home. Plus I didn't know what was in store for Anna and I today. I just knew I wanted to obey. I got ready to pull the car inside the garage and quick checked kik. It was 10AM. The message just popped up.

"Check your car at noon today. There'll be a package for Anna and instructions for you. Plus you'll have to make an excuse for leaving for an hour this morning."

I was confused so I sent, "You want me to leave for an hour?"

He said, "Good boy! You're ready for today! Yes I need you to leave for whatever reason you want. But be back before noon and it has to be at least an hour. And don't tell Anna where you were going. If she asks just explain it's a surprise."

So I said, "Ok can I get groceries while out?"

He said, "No. get nothing."

I said, "ok. Will do."

I quick changed the oil. And went back inside to watch help Anna with chores. She was still topless.

Then I said, "I gotta go for an hour. It's a surprise but I'll be back by noon."

She questioned it but I said it's a surprise.

It was a surprise. Plus a surprise to me too. I left my naked wife in the house and drove away. I didn't even know where to go. So I just went to a parking lot close by and sat there. I played a game on my phone and I checked in on my website but I didn't want to post anything there so I read some comments and left. I began wondering. What was Tim doing and why did I have to be gone for an hour. He couldn't be talking to Anna? Could he? I was so perplexed but I had to follow instructions. After exactly one long hour I returned. It was about 11:50.

I looked and saw a package on Anna's car. I picked it up and under was a paper with instructions for me.

The instructions said:

1. First take your phone, turn off all sound and vibrations. 2. Go to kik and put it on video. And turn on the microphone.

3. Hide your phone in your room with the video camera on. Anna cannot find it. This is important. Make sure it has a good view of where she dresses and the bed too.

Then place the package on the bed.

4. Tell Anna that her surprise is on the bed. And don't enter the room.

5. After she shows you I want you to bring her back into the bedroom and tell her how naughty she is and she needs to be taught a lesson.

6. I want her to suck your cock first. Pretend she's sucking my cock. You must be rough with her as she's naughty. Even drop the word slut.

7. As you fuck her. Spank that ass til the other cheek is red. And I want you to use the word slut at least 4 times. She has to get used to the word.

8. After sex and all is calmed down you can retrieve your phone. If there is any further instructions I'll kik you after you have your phone back.

I read through the instructions one more time and then threw the paper away. Then I figured out how to turn off any vibrations on my phone. I sat in the garage and pondered what I was about to do. I took a few deep breaths as my heart was pounding out of my chest. So I had already shown Tim every inch of Anna's naked body. And shared with him when and how we have sex. Plus I have shown him pics of her pussy with cum covering her lips. But now he wants to watch us having sex live. Kinda like watching a porno. But he has control. He told me when and how to do it. Plus I could tell the package was clothing. So he even gets to pick out my wife's clothing that she'll be wearing before we have sex.

Was I going to be able to do it? I was having second thoughts. Maybe I should stop this right now before I do the unthinkable. But my cock was hard and sore thinking about it. I really wanted to follow his instructions. It was an amazing game we were playing. Plus my wife was really enjoying this new passion in our lives. So... I went for it. I was going to do everything he asked. I calmed my mind and got into the right mindset.

So I went into the house determined to follow through.

Anna still was topless and gave me a weird look as I carried a package to our bedroom.

I said, "Just give me a minute or two."

I closed the door and locked it. Then I searched places to hide my phone. I found a spot near the mirror where Anna would look at herself while changing. I opened kik and switched to video mode then I found the microphone icon and turned that on. Then I hid my phone and walked out.

Brad1996
Brad1996
120 Followers
12