All Comments on 'The Unknowing Model, My Wife Ch. 02'

by Brad1996

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Epilogue: One day while hubby was at work Anna teased neighbor Tim one too many times. Tim may have been older but he was an alpha stud with a big thick cock and he knew how to drive women wild. Anna's first experience with Tim was so sexually mind-blowing that she knew she wanted more. After two months she completely cut off hubby. After three months she realized her loser husband was nothing more than a sissy wimp cuck. She destroyed him financially and emotionally in the divorce. The worst part for hubby was he had to live in the house for six months until it sold. Almost daily Anna and Tim would begin making out where he could see them, only to see Anna smirk at him as she closed the drapes. He knew he was pathetic and he knew Tim was giving Anna everything he couldn't. He cried and cried, Anna just laughed and laughed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very hot stories. I have a lot of the same thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So hot. Love how awakened both of them have become.

Brad1996Brad19963 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it a lot! Chapter 3 just needs editing then it’ll be posted. Thanks again and keep the comments coming.

LockstepLockstep3 months ago

Excellent installment.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19553 months ago

Very hot!! I'm enjoying how this seems to be progressing to the possibility of Anna talking to Tim one-on-one alone while you're at work! 5 stars again, EASILY!!

gran_prongran_pron3 months ago

The plot now seems to be evolving nicely towards an up close and personal meet an greet. What will Anna let Tim do to her? What will Tim have you do or more likely not do?!

More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrad1996@Brad1996
Happily married to a sexy wife. I have had some successes in exposing my wife. But I have unfulfilled fantasies that I enjoy writing about.