The Unknowing Model, My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out to Anna and kissed her and explained that the surprise was a package in the bedroom for her.

She kissed me and asked, "What is it?"

I wanted to answer that I didn't know. But I couldn't.

So I said, "You'll see soon enough."

She walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

Then I thought. Unbelievable. Anna is naked and I have a video camera pointed straight at her and my neighbor is watching her. I can't even see her.

I listened at the door and I heard Anna gasp!

She yelled, "You've got to be kidding! I don't even know how to put it on."

I said, "You'll figure it out!"

5 minutes went by and all I could hear was Anna struggling.

I thought about Tim watching my now naked wife changing into something very sexy. And he's the first to see it. He's watching every struggle and every look on her face. And he's watching her step into whatever he purchased for her. And I'm here outside a locked door and can't see anything.

10 minutes went by and I heard buttons snapping. Then soon after I heard high heels on the floor coming toward the door. I quick ran back like I wasn't listening at the door.

The door opened and I looked down the hallway and I was in shock. Anna had a "really this!!" Look on her face. But she walked closer to me with her high heels tapping the floor.

My mouth dropped and I was panting for real!"

It was a black leather item that had her tits totally exposed. It had this collar that had some leather go between her tits and held up her mid section cover. It snapped together tight. Then her bottoms were connected to the midsection but they were open underneath so her pussy was totally exposed. Then it continued with small straps down her legs where her fishnet stocking a were held up. Then followed by tall boots with 3" heels.

She did look like a slut.

I swallowed and said, "Amazing, you look awesome!"

she said, "awesome is hardly the word. I look like..."

I ran up to her and kissed her before she could continue. I rubbed her fully exposed tits.

Then I said, "this is an awesome outfit."

She said, "I'm glad you like it. Cuz it's not really my type."

I just said, "I know. It's my type!" "You look naughty, you're being bad again!"

She smiled at that.

She said, "Well I did swear putting this thing on a few times. It's really tight around my midsection. But it does push up my tits some."

I grabbed her arm and took her back into the bedroom. I pushed her onto the bed and stood back

Then I said, "Naughty girl wearing this for me!"

I reached around and pulled her hair. Then I got up kneeling on the bed in front of her and pulled her head down by the hair toward my cock. She reached for my pants and pulled them down and my boxers too then she opened her mouth and took all of it inside. I released her hair.

Then I said, "So naughty, I slapped her other ass cheek." It made her moan and suck faster.

Then I said, "You are really dressed like a slut!"

She stopped and I thought it was over.

But she said, "I feel like one right now."

Then she resumed sucking.

I continued with, "Does my slut wife like sucking cock?"

She moaned and I said, "Does my dirty wife want me to cum in her mouth?"

She did an, "aaahhhuhh"

She played with my balls and used another hand to stroke as she sucked me. Then I slapped her again. She moaned and I began to cum.

I said, "Take it all!"

I held the back of her head as she sucked. Not letting her off my cock until every drop was in her mouth.

When I released she had tears in her eyes and cum on the side of her mouth. I pointed to the cum and she took her finger and scooped it up and put it in her mouth.

I said, "Good girl!"

Then I pushed her on the bed and went down to her pussy and went for her clit. I felt her and she was really wet.

I said, "Mmm my slut wife is all wet. She really wants my cock today!"

She moaned and soon I stopped rubbing and started fucking her. I wanted her face up so her tits would be visible to the camera. Then I lifted her legs with her boots on so I could pound her harder. But after a bit.

I said, "Let's flip you over so I can pound you from behind. Then I can spank your slutty ass."

As soon as I pulled out she turned over and I pushed right back in. Then I spanked her hard.

She moaned in pleasure.

I spanked again. She moaned and it got louder.

I pulled out as to not let her cum too fast.

She said, "Nooo keep pounding your slut. I've been a bad slut."

So I slid back in and spanked her a few more times. I knew I was going to have to be fast and my thought of Tim watching put me over the edge as I spanked her one last time she came with me together perfectly.

I slowed down and looked at her ass. It was nice and red.

Then I got dressed and left Anna lay in her slut costume.

I waited 5 minutes and she was still lying and her eyes were closed.

I said, "Did you like the surprise?"

She said, "ah huh"

I said, "good!"

She had her head turned away from the mirror and decided to grab my phone. I did it without her noticing and walked out. I turned off the video and there was nothing new to request so I closed the app and went in beside my wife.

I asked, "So was it a good surprise?"

She said, "Yeah, I mean. Um. Yes!"

She continued, "I didn't like it at first. But um... I liked the way I looked in it."

I said, "Yeah! So did I, go on."

She continued, "I stared at the mirror and felt my tits and then my tight midsection. And even rubbed my pussy as it was so different to be clothed but have my tits and pussy exposed. Then I turned to the side so I could look at my ass I loved how it was mostly exposed. I even slapped my ass lightly a few times to get into the groove. Then I went to you. I actually felt like a slut. I wanted to be taken and forced to suck and fuck. I felt wet before I even opened the door."

I was thinking how much Tim must have loved his show. I hope the video caught everything. I was getting hard again as she explained what she did for her unknowing voyeur.

Then I said, "Awesome. I loved you in it too. It was like a roll play. Today you were my slut and I got to treat you a little like one."

She said, "Should I keep it on?"

I thought. I didn't know. I mean Tim never said. I didn't really how to make my own decisions right now.

So I said, "I'd like you to wear it for a little while around the house. But if you've had enough then take it off."

She said, "Well I have to keep my man happy!"

We got off the bed and exited the room. Then, where I usually snap photos I had her stand there so I could get a couple. I loved that she kept the boots on they really completed the ensemble. I took a few and got a few of her red and pink ass cheeks.

I stayed glued to her side as we finished our Saturday chores. It was the best when she got on all fours to get a few items from under the couch and in our dining room. Her red ass and puffy pussy lips stood out prominently.

I checked my phone again a little later. Still nothing. I was waiting for another instruction or just a "good boy" but I got nothing.

Before we prepped for dinner I wanted to sit out back in the sun. Anna did too. So she changed but to my surprise she wore one of her tight tank tops and boy shorts. Not as tight or on display as the tank top from yesterday of course but still really sexy.

We were visible on our back patio by only one house. Tim's. His bedroom window faced most of our patio. And I guess if any of our neighbors were in their backyard they could see. But Tim's had the only view from inside of his house.

I was shocked and said, "Um. This is a treat!"

She said, "Um, yeah. All of the other clothing I've been wearing makes this look conservative. And I guess I really would like to get a little more sun on my body."

We laid our chairs back and faced the sun. I made sure she had the chair closest to Tim's yard. When her eyes were closed I took a picture. It was tame by previous standards. But still new as she was outside. Plus her nipples did look lovely poking out toward the sun and since my pic was from the side and her arms were above her head. She had nice side boob showing!

I asked, "So... What if Tim notices you?"

In my mind I was losing it at my question since he's seen everything and I do mean everything.

She said, "Gosh, I hope not. He's like 20 years older than me. Plus I know you have a beer from time to time with him. But to me he seems like a bit of a creep."

I said, "Oh, he doesn't seem like that to me."

She said, "Well that's understandable. You're a guy. He seems to watch me when I'm outside. Every time I glance his way he's watching me."

I asked, "Is that something new or has it been always like that?"

She said, "well he's always watched me. But these last few days he seemed to never look away."

I said, "Oh, I wonder why. Maybe he's just lonely. It has been a while since his wife left him. Have you ever really talked with him?"

She said, "Not unless you're there. Maybe I could get to know him a little and that would put me at ease."

I said, "That's probably a good idea. I'm sure he would like to get to know you like I do."

She asked, "What do you mean know me like you do?"

I thought about what I said. I guess it just came out but I hope she didn't get any weird thoughts.

I said, "Oh, I mean, just how wonderful you are and let him see your personality."

I wanted to change the subject as I seemed to be digging a hole. But I said nothing. So we sat in silence for a while enjoying the sun.

Then I finally said, "I can prepare dinner. You can stay here and enjoy the sun."

She said, "Thank you. I will."

I looked toward Tim's window and I'm pretty sure he was watching her. I just prayed she wouldn't notice him.

Inside I checked kik.

Tim said, "You did well today. Keep it up. Anna looks sexy on the chair!"

I said, "I know! Enjoy!"

I made dinner and we ate. Then we settled down and watched a movie and went to bed.

12