The Unknowing Model, My Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
I expose more of Anna to Tim. Tim pushes me to new limits!
5.2k words
4.66
11.1k
28

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brad1996
Brad1996
119 Followers

The next morning I woke up early. I checked kik.

Tim had said, "come over at 6 am. I know you'll be awake."

It was just before six and I figured Anna would sleep for another hour. I walked to Tim's and knocked.

He let me in and didn't say good morning or anything. He handed me some stuff and said, "when Anna's out of the house I you are to install these 3 cameras inside your house. Two are to go in your bedroom and one in the bathroom. I want one in a similar location as where your phone was today. And another with another angle of your bed. Then in the bathroom I want to see most of the room and the shower. They will transmit the video to my computer."

I looked at him and said, "But, isn't that a little..."

He stopped me.

He said, "I told you what you get to do. Now be a good boy and obey."

I wanted to obey. I knew I was going to obey. I wanted Tim to see everything Anna has to offer. But I also knew I should be at least somewhat shocked.

I looked down and mumbled something.

Tim's stern voice said, "I didn't catch that!"

So I said, "Ok I will put these in the locations you said."

Then he opened the door and I was forced to leave.

I walked into my house and took a look at the tiny video cameras. Two had tiny microphones on them. So I figured one for the bathroom and one for the bedroom.

My mind kept wondering, what I was doing, but my cock kept saying I need to do it. I hid the stuff and waited for Anna to wake.

While I waited I thought. Tim is a creep. Who has cameras meant for hiding and spying? And was I actually going to do this? I mean, I was ready to expose Anna to anyone online and it got me so aroused. Now I found a real person who happened to be a creep. But I was too excited to stop now. I mean I would have chose anyone I suppose. And Tim was the convenient one. But a bathroom camera. Our bathroom was small, so to show just shower as she entered and came out was impossible. It would also show the toilet. I thought it could be cool for him to watch her peeing but going number 2?? I also wanted to make sure the camera showed her putting on makeup doing her hair cuz she would probably be topless. I walked into the bathroom and looked for a suitable place. I finally found a spot where it could be hidden. I figured if I needed to go number 2 I would use the other bathroom. Then I went back on the couch and waited for Anna to wake.

Anna woke and we ate. Then after a while I convinced her that she should mow the lawn today. She agreed to do so.

When she was getting ready to mow I suggested she could get some sun while mowing. She seemed a little apprehensive at that but I told her how much of a bad girl she's been and I loved my bad girl.

She said, "Well... what do you have in mind."

I picked out a few shirts. And her daisy dukes that we just washed yesterday.

She said, "Those!!" Pointing to the shorts.

I said, "Yeah. Get those legs tanned!"

She said, "But Tim will see me."

I said, "It's ok. Maybe instead of letting him watch you, you could have a chat with him. To put your mind at ease."

She said, "Do you really want him to see me in this?"

I said, "My naughty wife might get punished after! Especially if she flirts!"

She said, "Flirt with him! I don't think I could do that! He's a creep!"

I just patted her ass a little and said, "I would have to spank you if you did!"

I was surprised as she decided to put on one of her crop top t shirts and the daisy dukes. She was going to put on a bra but I suggested that she didn't need one since they were so perky. So she finally agreed and didn't put one on.

She pulled her light blue crop top on and it fit her like a glove. Showing exactly where the bottoms of her tits started and where they finished on top. And her nipples poked out nicely. Plus the crop top ended about 2" below her tits so her nice flat tummy showed. She then put on her dukes but they didn't button. So we chose some light blue boy shorts.

She said, "I could get arrested wearing this outside."

I objected, "No way. You're covered perfectly. Plus if you would get stopped it's just cuz they wanted to get a better look."

She went outside and I watched her start mowing. She was gorgeous in a slutty sort of way.

But I had to install a few items. So I got to work. I found just the right places to put the cameras.

I checked kik. No messages.

Then I sent, "Installed cameras. Is the view good?"

A minute later he had me change the view of one in the bedroom and the one in the bathroom too. I knew he had a view of the toilet too but I just followed instructions. He then said he was going to watch Anna mow. I told him that she was to stop and talk to you if you got close to the chain link fence.

He said, "Good boy!"

Then I grabbed a beer and watched her mow too. I brought her out a water a little later as it was quite warm and I saw her light blue bottoms had gotten wet from sweat and was showing some camel toe. And her tits had formed tighter to her crop top as she perspired. After her drink Tim came to the fence and I had Anna come with me to talk with him. He was drinking a beer too.

He said, "Anna! Looking better than ever!"

Anna just said, "Thanks. His idea."

Pointing toward me.

I just said, "Yep. She needed some sun!"

They talked for a bit and I was a second thought. She even flirted with him a little when she mentioned that she was sweating and her clothing was getting a little damp. I was rock hard at that! As Tim not had the green light to scan her body looking for wetness. He said something about looking a little wet. Then Anna excused herself to finish the mowing.

When she finished she came inside and said, "I'm going to shower."

I listened as she used the toilet and then showered.

I was now jealous that Tim could watch her and I couldn't. I kept thinking how messed up it was but I couldn't help my excitement.

After her shower she came out with a towel covering herself and went into the bedroom. Again I couldn't see anything but Tim was seeing all. If he wanted. I didn't even know how rhe cameras worked. If they were motion activated or if he could just turn them on and off as he pleased. I just wondered. A few minutes later she came out and she was dressed in a tank and short shorts. I kissed her and told her how naughty she was mowing in those clothes. Plus flirting with the neighbor was naughty too.

She just smiled, "I was surprised but it was fun being naughty. Couldn't you tell I was wet? I had a wet spot that kept getting bigger as I mowed."

I just said, "No! I didn't! So naughty."

She said, "I think Tim noticed!"

She mentioned that he said, "Wet and not sweat!"

I said, "Such a bad girl. Getting turned on while talking with Tim in those clothes."

I pulled her close then turned her around and bent her down and smacked her ass.

I said, "Is it spanking time?"

She said, "I have been bad, dressing slutty outside, flirting with Tim."

I spanked her again and she just yelped and moaned. I knew she was ready.

So I took her in the bedroom and fucked her from behind. Slapping her ass and even being rough and putting her in different positions that we never did. One part I made sure her face and tits were facing the camera and fucked her from behind. I knew Tim could see everything. I even pulled on her nipples and slapped her tit lightly. She moaned louder and soon came. I had to quickly cum too so I didn't miss it.

After I got dressed, I left the room and left her on the bed for Tim to admire.

She must have taken a short nap as about 30 minutes she came out wearing the tank and short shorts again.

We ate dinner and hung out before going to bed.

I was back to work Monday and Anna was home. I wondered what she did when I wasn't there. I wondered if Tim was watching her or was she somewhere else in the house. I enjoyed pondering that thought as I worked and remained partially hard.

I arrived home to find Anna lying naked on the bed.

She said, "I was bad again!"

I asked what she did?

She said, "I put on some sexy clothes and tanned today."

I asked, "Why is that bad?"

She said, "Tim walked over while I was tanning and instead of hiding myself or going inside I sat and chatted with him."

I asked, "What did you have on?"

She said, "My string bikini. The one I only ever wore in our hotel room when it was just the two of us."

I was floored. I missed it.

I said, "I haven't seen that one on you in a year. And Tim saw you!"

She said, "yeah. I didn't plan on Tim. I just wanted to catch some rays. I liked getting sun yesterday and wanted more."

I asked, "were you nervous or excited when Tim came over?"

She said, "Well... both I guess... i was both when I put it on and then opened the door to go out. Then I sat there for 30 minutes. And all that wore off. Then Tim came in his backyard to put some firewood by his fire pit for later. One part of me wanted to run inside and another part wanted me to stay outside. From your encouragement yesterday. The staying outside part won. Plus he was quite different than what thought about him when we talked yesterday for those few seconds. He only looked at my body when I said my clothing was getting damp."

I asked, "So you stayed outside and Tim spotted you or did you jump up and run to the fence to greet him?"

Anna laughed, "He spotted me lounging on the chair. I waved when he looked at me. Then he walked over."

I said, "And?"

She said, "We talked. For at least 30 minutes maybe more. He's really not the creep I made him out to be. He's nice and kind and... I barely saw him look at my body. He looked at my face. I really appreciated that."

I asked, "What did you talk about for 30 minutes?"

Anna said, "oh everything. Weather, the yard, his fire pit, etc. he did compliment me on my bikini and my physique. He said I could be a model. Did you know him and I are basically from the same place. We both grew up about 5 miles from each other. He actually knew of my dad cuz they aren't that far apart in age and cuz my dad was good at sports."

I said, "so you enjoyed your talk."

She said, "I did. I felt comfortable and basically forgot that I was in a bikini."

Then she said, "I have to be honest with you. We did talk about sex a little too!"

I said, "Oh, how did that come about?"

She said, "He mentioned that my butt cheek was more red than the other one."

I stopped her, "Wait. Your ass. I thought you were sitting?"

She continued, "Well I was thirsty so I got us waters and when I came back he casually mentioned that he noticed that my "cute butt"(as he called it) had one red cheek. So I told him that I would get aroused at the slapping of my ass. And you and I had sex last night. So we discussed that for a little while?"

I asked, "Did he get hard?"

She said, "I guess I don't know. I mean I didn't look. I'm pretty sure he had to readjust though."

I said, "Anna, Anna, Anna, talking about sex in a string bikini with our neighbor who is old enough to be your dad and get him excited! That's naughty! Plus by the looks of your color you may have been out there with him longer than you thought."

I did notice some very nice tan lines.

I traced the tan lines on her tits. Small triangles covering her nipples and barely any tit. Then I pulled on her nipple.

Then I asked, "Why do you have to be so naughty? My naughty wife needs to be punished!"

She said, "Yes!! I've been a naughty wife!!!"

I raised my hand and she just stared at it. Then I slapped her tit. It swung back and forth just one time. Then it begged for more. I slapped it again. Anna squealed. Then moaned. Then I smacked the other one twice. Finally after a few more slaps I flipped her over and spanked her ass and fucked her hard. I was being pretty aggressive with hair pulling and spankings.

Then I flipped her onto her back and I lifted up her legs and spread them as far as they would go so her pussy was basically spread open. Then I pulled on her nipples some more. Slapped her tits then rubbed her clit as I fucked her.

Telling her, "My slut of a wife. Showing my neighbor her bikini clad tits and sexy ass. And flirting with him. Such a naughty slut of a wife."

Soon we both came and I laid down next to her. But on the other side of her so the camera could still see her instead of my ass.

I asked, "I guess you like a little pain! Plus a little exposure."

She said, "Yes!! I used to. But we haven't really done that much. I thought I grew out of it. But after a few slaps I knew I didn't. Plus being outside without many clothes on is quite arousing."

I asked, "What about Tim? An innocent bystander?"

She said, "Actually he's nice. Plus I enjoyed being a little bit of a tease. All the while knowing I'm safe here with you!"

I was loving that she was now enjoying this side of her. But the last comment hit me to the core.

Things went similar Tuesday-Thursday. As she worked and after work she would wear sexy clothes and sometimes go outside so Tim could see her and come by and chat.

Tim seemed very content with his situation.

That changed on Friday. There was a package delivered to the house addressed to Anna. It was from Tim but she thought it was from me. I had no info on kik from Tim that this was going to happen.

I just saw an opened Amazon box in the foyer. I didn't see Anna. I walked upstairs and didn't see her. Then I walked into the bedroom and Anna was there in this black suit similar to the one from last week. Her tits were exposed and pussy was exposed too. But this one came with a collar and a chain. The chain drooped down over her tits. There was Handcuffs. And there was shackles on her boots that would attach to leather straps that could be fastened to the bottom of the bed or I guess any other place. Plus there was a blindfold.

Anna stood in front of me and didn't say anything. She handed me the handcuffs and showed me the other items.

Then she said, "I tanned again today. This time in a thong so my ass got color. I was on my back when Tim asked if I was there. I just said "over here" and didn't move. I wanted him to see my ass. I chatted with him as my ass was exposed. Plus I had undone my string bikini top so I wouldn't have tan lines on my back either. He could see the sides of my boobs and my ass. And I just talked like normal with him. I wanted to flip over so he could see my front but I resisted. I've been naughty. So bad. Then I heard a package being delivered. So after Tim left I got up and grabbed it. I didn't even tie my top back down. Anyone could have seen me on the front step basically naked. Then I brought this inside and I could tell that you wanted me in this to give me what I deserve. You really knew what I wanted!"

I didn't say a word. Mainly cuz I didn't get it for her. Tim knows her pretty well by now. I just handcuffed her to the headboard. And clamped her boots to the bottom of the bed. Then I pulled on her chain and her neck raised up then I dropped it.

Then I said, "I gotta shower first."

Then I left the room.

She sounded pissed!

When I got back she was in the exact position as I left her. Cuz she had no choice. Then I said, "That's my naughty slut of a wife. Waiting for her lover to fuck her...But he didn't show. And now her own husband finds her in bed and gets to fuck and punish her."

I was sorta aggressive with her. But her ass was on the bed so I couldn't spank her. I just fucked her hard and pulled on her nipples.

She came fast and so did I.

She said, "i loved what you said, it made me feel dirty."

I left her chained up and went to the kitchen.

She yelled, "Where are you going?"

I said, "Nowhere. Just continuing the punishment. I want you to know that I'm I in charge and you were very naughty."

Plus I knew Tim would get to see her stuck there longer with cum running out of her pussy.

5 minutes passed and I released her. She kissed me and told me she loved me.

I said, "Next time I won't be so gentle."

She just moaned.

Evening came and we did normal things and went to bed.

Saturday morning arrived and we ate and got ready for the wedding. She showered and did her hair and makeup naked or with a towel on. I couldn't tell but I knew Tim could watch. Then she came out of the bathroom naked and went into the bedroom. I left the room while she put on her slinky black dress. That way Tim could watch every second if he wanted without me being a distraction. She came out and she was dressed to kill. So sexy. Not slutty as she didn't have anything showing but so freaking hot. I hugged her and could feel that she didn't have a bra on. Then I felt her ass and I could feel she was wearing a thong.

I said, "Amazing. You look fricking amazing in that dress."She just smiled and said, "thank you!"

We were making our way out the door and I noticed Tim's garage door was open and he was sitting on the tailgate.

I asked Anna, "Want to give Tim a look before we leave."

Anna didn't hesitate. She walked over and I followed.

Anna immediately started talking with him like they were old friends. I watched as he barely stared at her dress. He looked into her eyes.

But when she looked away he took a longer look. I thought he had amazing self control but I also knew he already saw her on camera earlier putting the dress on. Plus he got to see every expression on her face and any little things she did before showing herself to me. Again jealousy struck me but I was hard thinking about that.

I didn't really say a word to Tim. I let the two of them chat. Then finally we turned and walked away.

In the car I asked about how she and Tim get along so well. She talked about how she was wrong about him and how nice he was to her. Basically not even being rude by staring at her in that dress.

I couldn't help but laugh a little inside as I knew everything that was going on.

We talked for the remaining drive.

At the wedding Anna seemed more comfortable with her outfit than I thought she would. She chatted with me and even others. I think she even flirted with the bartender. As I saw him smiling and laughing while I watched from a distance. I was able to dance with Anna a few times and she could tell I was hard. So she finally decided we should leave to take care of it.

We got back to the car and fucked in the backseat like we did years ago. And after she didn't even put the dress back on. Just rode home naked. I so wanted others to see her but no one was on the road. We got home and parked in the garage and went inside and fucked again.

The next morning I woke up early and got out of bed. I checked a few things on my phone and then sat there. Then I thought I should check the website since I haven't checked it in a long time. To see if there were any new comments or maybe post a new pic.

I logged in and my mouth dropped. I saw at least a hundred pics of my wife. In all different outfits and in the nude even topless on the toilet. Her face was on display too. The last pic was her laying on the bed after I fucked her. She was still shackled to the bed. Spread eagle and cum dripping. I was in shock. I glanced at the comments and they were rude and shocking. I knew who had posted them there.

I opened kik and sent a message, "what the fuck! You posted 100's of pics of Anna on my site! You completely ruined this. I'm fucking done. I'm pulling everything today and throwing it in the trash. I'm so pissed off right now!"

I went back on the site to see if I could delete them. I looked at them starting at the beginning. She is so hot and I was hard looking at them. But to have her face in the pics online completely naked or in revealing clothing it left nothing for the imagination. Plus she looked like a slut in some of the photos. My favorite photos were of Anna getting dressed in the black outfit with shackles. She would struggle as the expression on her face told me that. Then she would look in the mirror and adjust her tits so they stood perfectly. She even turned to the side and bent down and slapped her ass. I was so turned on. Then I read some of the comments.

Brad1996
Brad1996
119 Followers
12