The Unknowing Model, My Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish I could fuck her."

"Lucky guy."

"Fucking Brad1996 you're amazing. She's so fucking hot and you dress her up in these sexy costumes and she does it, then you get to fuck her. Thanks so much for sharing her with us!"

"I love her morning routine after a night of sex!"

Then there were a few comments I was confused at:

"How does she cum with you?"

"It must be the spankings."

"It's small."

And a few more that didn't make sense to me.

I even enjoyed the rude and degrading comments.

I was settling down and was actually enjoying most of the comments. And I couldn't delete the pics. I enjoyed them too much. Complete strangers knowing exactly what my wife does when she wakes. Even I don't know that. His video camera also takes pics so the still shots told the morning story. I watched one morning after we had sex. The first pic shows her waking up still groggy. The next shows her sliding out from the covers. The next shows her standing naked facing the camera looking at the bed. Then one of her bending down making the bed. The next one shows her bending over showing her naked ass and pussy lips as she made my side of the bed. Then naked walking into the bathroom. Then sitting down peeing. Perfect shot of her topless on the toilet. Then another looking into the mirror. Then back to the bedroom to put on some tight clothes. After dressing she would get close to the mirror(and camera) and adjust herself. Making sure her nipples were level and her top was straight. Yes it was wrong for him to steal my account and post pics of Anna, but i created it, and I started it.

I still wanted to be pissed. But I was finding it harder to be upset as my hard cock told me I liked it too much. I finally went back on kik to see if he had posted anything.

He said, "wait man. Don't throw the stuff away."

He said, "you can't do it"

He said, "if you do..."

I said, "Oh yes I can. And you can't stop me."

He responded, "If you take the cameras out I'm going to tell Anna it was you!"

I responded, "Bull shit, you stole my account snd posted pics that I wouldn't have."

He continued, "let me fill you in."

"You started the account to get a little hard on."

"You convinced her to start wearing revealing clothing so you could get some pictures."

"You convinced her to mow lawn in skimpy clothing"

"You talked her into exposing more and more to her neighbor."

"Then you got to fuck her for being naughty. When you should have been the one to get spanked."

"And you installed the cameras yourself."

I didn't know how to respond. Everything he said was true. It took me a long time to respond.

Finally I said, "But you posted the pics."

He said, "Minor detail. Plus with everything you did, do you think she'll believe that it was her kind and caring and nice neighbor Tim."

He continued, "I heard you talking the other day and she was saying how nice and caring I was and that she had me all wrong."

I recalled she did say that.

I said, "ok. I see your point. It just pisses me off that you would do such a thing."

He said, "you would have done it too sooner or later. Plus I bet you got hard seeing all of the pics online."

He had a point. I did.

Then after I didn't respond.

Then he said, "Now don't touch the cameras or Anna gets the whole story. And I think you should apologize for being rude to me."

I was now upset again. But what choice did I have. I could either stop this and then Anna would be pissed at me and maybe even leave me or continue being his puppet. Which I kinda enjoyed anyway.

I said, "Sorry for getting upset. I'll leave everything the way it is. Do you forgive me?"

He said, "before I forgive I have to ask... were you were rock hard looking at all of those pics that other men had already seen and been jerking off to."

I said, "Yes I was hard and after my initial anger I enjoyed the pics."

He said, "now I know your being honest again. And since you've been so bad. You need to be punished. After your punishment I'll forgive you."

I got instantly hard at that comment.

I said, "Um, what do you have in mind."

He said, "You need to obey to the letter. Got it."

I was good at obeying and I liked to do it.

I said, "Ok."

He said, "OK isn't good enough. I need your promise. If you back out. Anna hears everything."

I said, "I promise to obey you."

He said, "Good boy!"

He paused.

Then said, "you're to get Anna to tan naked outside today. Tell her you want her to expose herself to the "nice guy" Tim. Anna can not run inside when I come by and instead, she can flirt with me."

I said, "I ll try."

He continued, "NO! not try, you're going to make it happen. Then after you take her back inside to punish her... you are to put the outfit with the shackles on her. Chain her so she can't move. And blindfold her. Explain that she cannot take the blindfold off under no circumstances. Then leave the room and open the front door and invite me in saying "She's ready for you!"

I said, "What!?!"

He said, "You promised to obey and this is your punishment. I'm going to go in YOUR bedroom and fuck YOUR wife like she is supposed to be fucked. She has wanted more from you and you're unable to give it to her. She's going to like it. She wants to get pounded hard and I'm the man to give it to her."

I was crazy hard at this idea. I mean I didn't want this to happen. But I also really did want this to happen.

My fingers were shaking and I couldn't type. Plus I didn't know what to type.

Tim texted, "well?"

I finally said, "Ok I will do it."

He said, "I said OK isn't good enough. Answer with "yes master I will do as I'm told."

It took me a while to type as my hands were shaking so much from the excitement.

I said, "Yes master, I will do as I'm told."

Then I pondered how I was in this situation. I thought I was right in trying to remove the cameras and calling everything off. But somehow it was all turned against me and it's all my fault.

Then I got to thinking about a man almost twice her age fucking Anna. Fucking her hard as he mentioned "he's the man to give it to her!" Somehow I was hard thinking of her fucking another man. It had never dawned on me before but now it seemed as though my cock has never been harder. I wanted this and I needed to make it happen.

12