The Unknowing Model, My Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna’s unknowing modeling turns into unknowing…
5.1k words
4.62
8.7k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brad1996
Brad1996
119 Followers

---Authors note: To understand how we got here please read the previous chapters. I appreciate feedback as well. it helps me write and stay motivated. I hope you enjoy Chapter 04!

---

After Anna woke I made hints about how warm it's supposed to be today. How the sun is so bright. Throughout the morning I would continue to tell her how beautiful she was and how I loved her now darkening complexion. Around noon we ate a light lunch and I suggested we remove all of those tan lines.

Anna said, "You mean tan nude?"

I nodded.

She continued, "What about Tim? He'll be sure to see and maybe even come over."

I said, "He's seen almost everything already. Plus there's no shame in tanning naked on our property. You're just letting it all be tanned. And..."

I swallowed hard and continued, "You said he's such a great guy. He might not even look at your body."

Anna said, "Um... you really want this? Huh!"

I nodded.

She continued, "well I didn't say he didn't look. But when he speaks he talks to me, not to my body. His eyes do wander when we're not chatting. But I can't blame him for that."

I said, "Awesome, you're right, can't blame him for that, do you think you might flirt with him while being naked?"

She said, "so you want me naked in front of Tim and flirt? I don't want to lead him on."

I said, "He'll understand. You've told me he seems to get you and understand you. Plus I think he'll really enjoy it and I think you will too. Especially after!"

I laughed at myself on the inside for that comment.

Anna then agreed saying, "That would be the naughtiest thing I've done... And I'm excited as well!"

She pointed to my hard on pressing against my shorts. I just smiled. The plan was in motion and my cock was sore from being so hard. But I loved it.

Anna used the bathroom and I got on kik and texted, "plans in motion, she'll be out soon!!"

He responded, "Good boy. Yes I can see her peeing right now..." "She's taking her shirt off, now her shorts. And she's eyeing herself up in the mirror. God she's hot! I can't wait till I get to play with those titties.

Anna yelled from inside the bathroom, "I'm going to take a quick shower babe. Want to be clean and ready for my man!"

I said, "awesome"

Tim said on kik, "That's right she's getting ready for her real man!!"

He kept texting, "showers not as steamy as usual. Must be using colder water. She's probably hot already knowing something special is coming her way. Wait... water stopped. She opened the curtain. FUCK. I can't wait to fuck that... now she's drying her hair and body with a towel."

He continued chatting, "she's putting on some makeup."

"Now drying and doing her hair."

"She's looking at her tits in the mirror and even feeling them."

"Now she's putting on perfume. Fuck I can smell that fragrance already."

She then came out of the bathroom with nothing on. She went to the bedroom and grabbed a robe.

I asked, "What's that for?"

She said, "Just to wear outside. Then I'll take it off. I promise."

She walked past me and slipped her robe on and went to the patio door. She was wearing my favorite perfume. The one she said was for "special occasions." She took a deep breath and went outside. I followed behind her like a dog. Once outside I watched as she slowly untied her robe and let it fall open. The sun glistened off of her skin, as her tits began to show. Then the sunlight illuminated the rest I of her body as well.

Her pussy was heavenly and it looked so smooth and inviting. I wanted to grab her and feel her body, but I controlled myself. I wanted Tim to feel her before I could again. I knew the emotions were about to boil over but I was so ready and tried to remain calm.

Then she slid the robe off her shoulders and let it fall. I was in heaven. She's now nude outside. I've wanted this for so long. She stood facing me.

She asked, "How do I look?"

I said, "Hot, sexy, naked and naughty."

She gave me a coy smile, then she sat in her reclining lounger and laid back.

She looked up at me and said, "Um, how naughty should I be?"

I said, "As naughty as you are my love. You have a naughty side and today it's totally up to you. I won't stop you. Just be your naughty self. Just remember the more naughty the more punishment after!!"

I went inside and watched from inside the patio door. I left it cracked so I could hear the conversation when Tim drops by.

As I waited, I thought. Exactly what am I up to. The whole day I've been basically buttering my wife up for some amazing sex. And it's not going to be with me. I don't think I would even try this hard if it was me getting the sex in the end. But my whole day has been spent thinking. "How can I get Anna naked for Tim? how can I get her to want to talk to him in the nude? How can I say things that make her feel more sexual? How can I get her so excited for sex that she wants it more than ever before in her life? And then...walk out of the room and walk to the door, after buttering her up all day, and tell my neighbor that Anna needs to be fucked and you're the man to do it."

It made me feel shame. I was jealous of Tim already. But the more I thought. The more I've wanted something like this. I wanted her to dress sexy. I wanted her to flirt and tease. I wanted her to expose more and more each time until... here we are. She can't show anymore than being naked in front of a man. The next logical step is touching followed by... sex. Now maybe I was going at this a little fast but I couldn't wait anymore. My cock has been rock hard for most of the day and my balls ached. It was now the point of no turning back. And I was all in. And I pushed my emotions to the side for now and waited.

I was in thought for not even 5 minutes and I heard Tim calling from a little ways away.

"Good afternoon Anna, lovely day!"

Anna said, "It sure is. I'm just enjoying the sun."

He said, "Mind if I come over to chat a bit?"

Anna said, "Not at all!"

I heard the fence gate open and him walking.

Then he said, "Holy shit, um... Anna um... Um. Thank you!"

Anna said, "for what?"

He said as he cleared his throat, "yeah um... for inviting me over. You are absolutely stunning."

Anna said, "thank you!! Brads idea actually. To get rid of the tan lines."

He said, "Lucky Brad. Gets to see you like this all the time."

He paused then said, "I'll agree with him. Why have tan lines if you don't have to?"

Anna carried on with the conversation. And they got comfortable. And Tim actually took a seat next to her.

They chatted for at least 5 minutes. Then after a brief pause.

Then I heard Anna say, "I really don't want to get sun burned."

She took out a bottle of sunscreen.

She said, "Um, Tim?"

He said, "Yes Anna!"

She continued, "Would you be so kind as to put a little on my white areas."

Tim just stared at her and even took the invitation to look at her tits.

Anna continued, "Every time I put sunscreen on it somehow ends up in my hair. Then it gets all greasy. I think I must touch my hair too often with sunscreen on still on my hands."

Tim still didn't respond. But Anna held the bottle out to him. He slowly grabbed the bottle.

He said, "Um, I'd love to... but. What about Brad? I don't think he'd like me touching his wife?"

She said, "Oh, I'm sure he's watching something on tv or on his phone and he won't even know."

He said, "Well I might have to confess to him though, next time we have a beer together. I couldn't have that on my conscience."

I thought he sounded like such an upright citizen and great guy. But under that facade he was a dirty man almost twice Anna's age.

Anna said, "Don't worry, I'll tell him about it today. And he'll be ok I'm sure."

Then he said, "Ok as long as you're good with it. But please let me know if I should stop. I want to make sure you're good and I don't want to push you past your boundaries."

Gosh he sounded so nice. He had a way with words.

Then I watched as he put a small amount on his fingers and touched her breast. Anna shook just a bit as he touched her for the first time. He rubbed it in slowly and carefully. Then his fingers even went over her nipple. This made her flinch.

Tim said, "You Ok?"

Anna said, "...great thanks. Please keep going."

Tim continued to rub both her breast and nipple and rubbed the sunscreen in good.

Anna said, "Mmmm, feels nice. Your hands feel like Brads."

He said, "then close your eyes and enjoy." He put more on his fingers and rubbed her other breast. He was so gentle basically massaging her tit and nipple.

Anna closed her eyes and moaned very lightly. Shaking a bit as he touched her other nipple for the first time.

He said, "You smell incredible too!"

Anna said, "It's the perfume Brad got me for Christmas. I call it "special occasions."

He said, "Um well... it's certainly a special occasion for me today!!"

When he finished rubbing her tits, he put a little more on and started beside her landing strip. He rubbed away and over her hips where her thong and bikini straps go then her continued to rub back toward the front. He rubbed and got closer and closer to her pussy.

Anna now breathing harder said, "mmm, feels so nice. Thank you."

Tim said, "Your so smooth. Even where there should be hair. There's none and so smooth."

He rubbed her front beside her landing strip and almost to her clit and lips. But he didn't rub her pussy or even her clit. He somehow refrained.

Anna was breathing heavy and said, "Um... I wax. Then there's no stubble!"

Tim now removed his hands and said, "Just out of curiosity and stop me if I'm being too forward. Why the landing strip?

Anna asked, "do you like it?"

Tim looked at her pussy and said, "Yes, it's sexy and it fits you!"

Anna said, "well it's a rather long story. But I'll give you the short version."

Tim kept rubbing getting dangerously close to her pussy and Anna kept speaking:

"When I began shaving I just did my bikini lines. Then as I got older, Around 18, I began taking more hair away. By summer when I was 18 it looked like this. Then I kept making it smaller and smaller until it was gone. I liked it and it felt nice. But a few years later between boyfriends I started to grow the strip back and had it ever since."

Tim said, "Thanks for sharing and being open with me. You're so kind."

Tims hand got closer and closer then made contact with her hair. He groomed it and felt it. All the way down to her clit.

Anna did a gasp.

Tim pulled his hand away, "I'm sorry Anna. I guess I got carried away."

Anna said, "It's ok. It just well..." she paused... "well you touched a spot that makes me um... let's just say...get excited. How about I turn over I think I have a tiny line across my upper bum!"

Then she stood up in front of him with her pussy near his face then bent down in front of him to lay her lounge chair all the way back. Her ass was inches from his face. Then she laid face down so he could get the line on her lower back where the thong covered the other day.

I was amazed at my once conservative wife is now presenting herself to our neighbor. I wondered if she was just being a naughty tease or if she really wanted Tim. I knew they were getting along quite well. My thoughts were mixed as I continued to watch.

Tim put some sunscreen on his fingers and began on the lowest of her back. Above her tan lines and on on her ass. He rubbed it in and then began to rub lower. There was barely any white anyway and it didn't take long. Then he didn't add any sunscreen but he was now beginning to feel her ass. Anna didn't seem to care. He continued to work lower. From my limited view of Anna's face I couldn't really tell but I think her eyes were closed as she was actually enjoying the neighbors ass massage. Then I watched as he rubbed her entire ass basically massaging it. Then he would push the cheeks together and then slowly spread them apart. Then he would do it again. I knew as he looked down he was looking directly at her exposed ass hole! Then he even traced his fingers down her crack. He did it so slowly but stopped short of her ass hole. Anna didn't even flinch. She just let out tiny moans to let Tim know of her enjoyment. Or maybe they were uncontrollable I didn't know. Then he did her upper legs. And I could see that Anna even spread her legs a little bit more so he could get in between. He must have been extremely close to making contact with her pussy lips but if he did Anna would have wiggled and I saw no wiggle. Just enjoyment on her face.

Then he finally took his hands away and said, "you're all set!"

she said, "Thank you for the sunscreen massage... and the other massage too! It felt great!"

Then they continued to chat. After only a few minutes on her back she got up from her chair and again bent down directly in front of him and presented her ass for display. She took her time finding the correct slot to put the lounger in and then finally sat back down. Then they continued to talk. I listened and during the chat she told him what a nice guy he was and how she thought he was a creep at first. But was happy to get to know "the real Tim."

I chuckled at that one.

They sat and talked for more than 45 minutes!! I had to go get a chair as my feet were tired not to mention my cock! Now I couldn't see but just hear. I was surprised that they just chatted away even though Anna was naked in front of him. They were laughing and telling stories some of which included me.

There wasn't even an awkward pause. I was surprised as I wouldn't know what to say to a hot naked chick at all. But Tim's confidence was evident. After a long while he excused himself to go home.

He thanked her and went on his way.

Anna laid there for a couple of minutes. Perhaps contemplating what his happened. Then she came in and I asked, "How did everything go?"

She said, "Really well. He's such a gentleman."

I asked, "Did his touches feel good?"

She said, "it felt great. His hands were similar to yours and when I closed my eyes it felt like you were rubbing me. I actually got really wet!!"

I said, "Why are you so naughty? You sound like a little slut wife."

She said, "I know. But just being honest. Maybe I'm a slut wife."

I said, "I think you know what's next. You need to be spanked hard for being a bad girl."

She moaned and said, "I've been so bad. Plus I really enjoyed being bad with Tim. Is that wrong?"

I said, "Yes, that'll get you punished more than ever before."

I led her to the bedroom and pulled out the outfit with the shackles. I helped her into it and while doing so I said,

"You don't know how bad you've been."

"This time it'll feel different."

"And you won't see. Just feel."

"I'm going to blindfold you and you cannot take it off."

"Even if you see a tiny bit of light you're to tell me to adjust your blindfold."

"Plus I'm not going to say a word. I'm going to let my cock and hands do the talking."

While I spoke I had to resist feeling her tits and pussy. I wanted to so bad but I needed to let Tim take care of that part.

I continued,

"Do you understand?"

Anna moaned and said, "Yes. I will not see and if I do I'll let you know so you can readjust. I can only feel and not see."

She asked, "How will it be different?"

I said, "Cuz you've been so bad. And the blindfold will make things feel different. Plus I'm going to experiment a little."

She just moaned. I kissed her and then laid her on the bed and tied her up.

I began to tell her, "You really are a slut. And you are going to get everything you deserve."

I couldn't resist and pulled on her nipples a little and she moaned.

Then I placed the blindfold on her. I was glad it was really big and covered half of her face. I hoped it wouldn't slide down or up. But I trusted her to let Tim know if it did. After she was tied and couldn't move I left the room. I hoped I remembered to say everything that needed to be said. Cuz it was showtime.

I was now shaking uncontrollably as I walked to the front door. My hand could barely turn the knob. Then I opened the door. Tim was just getting there. I'm sure he was watching and listening. I handed him the keys to the shackles.

He pulled me outside and said, "You've been a good boy. Now it's time for a man to be with your slut wife."

He jumped inside the house and locked me out.

I was like. WTF. Then after a few seconds I remembered about the patio door still unlocked. So I ran around back to the patio and peaked inside. I watched as Tim took off his clothes and went down the hall. After a minute when I was sure he was inside. I snuck inside and quietly walked down the hall and listened.

I heard a smack. And a moan from Anna. Followed by other smacks. Anna cried out in pleasure.

She said, "aaahhh your slapping my tits so hard! I need you inside of me before I cum from the pain."

I couldn't hear anything other than Anna moaning and light screams. I figured he was pulling on those nipples. After about a minute of Anna moaning.

I heard Anna crying out in pleasure. "Aaaaahhhhh fuck!!! You're fucking bigger!!! Aaaaahhhhh how did you do that? Aaaaahhhhh Fuck!!!!"

That was followed by more screams and moaning. It was probably not even 5 minutes and I couldn't listen anymore without... I pulled down my shorts and started stroking it. I figured it wouldn't last long as Anna seemed to be getting close already.

Her yelling and screaming got louder and louder.

She said, "Fuck. I'm close already. Fffuuuckck fuck fuck. Aaaahhhh fuck. Fuck you feel so fucking amazing today. Your slut... aaaahhhhh mmmmm!! Ffuucckk!!! Slutty wife!!! Ah ah ah fuck ah ah ah" Then I heard her cum hard. Harder and harder. Screaming and crying out. It lasted forever. I came too, shooting my load onto the floor. I continued to hear her being fucked even though she was calming down.

When she finally caught her breath she said, "Fuck! You're not done?"

She continued breathing heavy and moaned in between each word.

She continued, "Fucking... amazing. You've never... lasted... so long!!"

I thought maybe he unloaded his cum into her pussy.

Then I heard Tim slow and stop followed by the jingling of the keys. I wondered what he could be doing. Then I heard her being shackled again.

She said while breathing heavy, "Please adjust my blindfold."

Then soon I heard him start spanking and spanking. Anna cried out in pain. Then I heard him start fucking her again. He must be really pounding her. As I could hear his body slap against hers. I heard continual slaps and Anna begging for more!

Anna began saying things like:

"Aaahhh fuck you're big today." "Smack" "oooo!"

"Fuck you feel so damn good! Aaahhh! "Smack" "Ffuucckk!"

"Fuck your amazing." Smack." Mmmm ah ah ah!!"

"I didn't know... aaahhh...you could make me feel like this. Mmmmm!" "Smack" "Fuck... harder!!!"

"I haven't. "Smack!!!" "aaahhh felt like this since..." "Smack! Smack!! Smack!!!" "Aaaahhhh Ffuucckk. Fuck fuck!!"

I wondered what she was going to say.

"Fuck Brad. You're going to make me cum again." "Smack!!!" "Oooowww fuck." "Smack!!!!" "Ooooooo

Ffffuuuuccckkkk!"

"Your cock is perfect for me. Fuck!!! It's making me aaaahhhh aaaahhhh."

I wondered what felt different. I wondered just how much bigger he was than I.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ffffuuuuucccckkkkkkkkkk!"

She was cumming again. This time louder and with more intensity than before. I heard the shackles shaking as she struggled to move or maybe she was just shaking violently as he fucked her. I so wanted to see everything. I heard a few more violent "smacks."

I thought she was calming down but Anna was only in the middle of her orgasm and the shackles continued to rattle, "ooohhh, aaaaaahhhh! Ffffuuuuucccckkkkkk!!!!" She continued to cum for longer and louder than ever before. After what seemed like a 5 minute orgasm she began to calm down. I wasn't sure if Tim had cum or not since he didn't even offer a grunt.

Brad1996
Brad1996
119 Followers
12