All Comments on 'The Unknowing Model, My Wife Ch. 04'

by Brad1996

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AardieAardie3 months ago

He's given his wife away to another man. She seemed like she was about to admit to a history of being a pain slut. Next chapter is fluffing and clean up detail.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this chapter an older sadistic man taking charge of the innocent wife hope he continues to use and abuse her turning her more submissive more pain humiliation degrading her

bowleebowlee3 months ago

love the he gave her to him, hope there is a part 5

newyorkaloneguynewyorkaloneguy3 months ago

I wish we had the website for the video. Very nice looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the series so far even though all the development seems a bit too fast for my taste. I love how the wife got turned into a slut who let's another man touch her intimate parts knowing her husband is watching. I'm sure we will soon see her leaving the house dressed like a whore and entering Tim's place with her hubby hoping to get a glimpse through a window or later on the website.

Or maybe seeing the wife suck Tim right in front of her husband with both of them fucking her together eventually. But since husband is a submissive in this story I suppose he might be more in a role of someone who gets Tim's cock ready for his wife.

Hope to read the next chapter soon, whatever you actually put in it!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk3 months ago

What a great story. Slow build up which I like and now the cuckolding. What's not to like. Next part soon hopefully?

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19553 months ago

Another amazingly hot story!! Excellent work again, hope there is a chapter 5, as she herself said she "can't wait until next time."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous