The Unknowing Model, My Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then silence. I could only hear Anna still breathing heavy. I figured I better go before Tim sees me. I snuck back outside and walked around front. My cock was still hard as a rock. I waited by the door like a dog waiting for his owner to open the door so he could enter. It seemed like a long time. Then I waited longer. Probably about 10 minutes. I was thinking about going back around but then the door finally opened and Tim smiled and handed me the keys.

He said, "Good boy! Your slut will never be the same again."

I didn't respond I just ran inside and locked the door.

Once inside I calmed myself and walked slowly to the bedroom. I opened the door and the smell of sex overcame me. I looked at Anna. She was limp and laying on her side. Her arms were attached above her head to the headboard but one leg was shackled to the bottom of the bed and the other was hung in the air and attached to our heavy dresser. He must have fucked her from the side. Her ass was beet red and I could see his hand prints. Her tits were red and even her nipples were stretched out.

I said quietly, "Anna?, it's over."

She didn't move or utter any sound. I went over to her and she was sleeping. I stared at her beautiful married pussy, all puffy and red, it had cum all over it and on the bed. She had just fucked another man. My married wife just fucked another man and I set it up. And I don't think she had a clue. I had done it... Or maybe Tim had done it... Either way I loved her. I broke my trance and I undid her leg and laid it down. Then her other and finally her arms. I removed the blindfold and her eyes were closed. She didn't even resist in the least. She was totally limp. I covered her up with the sheet but left her tits exposed to the camera so Tim could see the damage. Then I left the room.

I checked kik.

Tim sent, "Check the website!"

I checked and there was nothing new.

I sent, "Nothing new there."

He said, "Click the videos icon."

I didn't even know there was videos on this website.

I clicked on it and saw 10+videos on there.

I clicked the latest one, just uploaded 2 minutes ago. It was Tim fucking Anna.

The video title was "Unknowing wife turned slut and fucks a real man for the first time since she was married!"

I clicked on it and it showed me getting her ready telling her the instructions. Then Tim entering and looking at the camera and showing his cock. I was surprised that it was a lot bigger than mine. At least a full inch longer and it was fatter too. Then he pulled his hand back and slapped her tit and pulled on her nipples. Then he slapped them harder as he began to fuck her. The video showed her telling him that he felt so much bigger than normal. And everything else she said. Then he continued to pull on her nipples and slap her titties until they were red and she came the first time. I was mesmerized at how much he could pull on her nipples and then release and they would snap back. Anna just yelled and moaned as he did it. When she came I watched her face. Her mouth was open and couldn't seem to control her sounds.

Then he flipped her on her side and hung her leg I the air and opened her pussy lips for the camera. Then he took one of the cameras down and zoomed in on her pussy and ass hole. Then he slapped her titties some more and showed us how red they were.

I couldn't help in anymore I began to jerk off again.

Finally he held the camera as he began to fuck her. I watched closely as his cock disappeared inside of her and then reappeared. I was totally mesmerized watching his cock go so deep into my wife's pussy. He used his other hand to slap her ass really hard. Anna seemed to recoil a bit then moaned louder. Then he would slap her again. Then switch hands with the camera and slap her other cheek. You could see his hand print on her ass as he kept hitting the same spot. It was a deep red when he smacked her again. She yelled. Her whole body shook as she started cumming for the second time. The shackles were so loud as her body shook. Tim zoomed in as he unloaded his seed deep into her pussy. I then exploded all over myself too. He showed cum oozing out as he continued to slide in and out. Then he panned the camera from her face down to her tits and then to her pussy which was red and swollen. And white ooze kept coming out. He opened her pussy with his hands and showed us the huge amount inside her. Then he gave a thumbs up and walked out.

I sat on my couch panting. I couldn't believe what I just let happen. But i wasn't upset. I was so darn excited. It was a strange feeling reading the title again being happy yet kinda feeling like less of a man too. I sat and thought for a long time. My cock was hard again and extremely sore. I knew things were going to change but I loved it so much and I knew I would want to do it all over again.

About an hour later Anna came out naked. She looked like she had been in a fight. Her hair was a mess she was red and sore and she couldn't sit down. But she was smiling.

Anna said, "I don't know what you did. But that was so fucking good."

I said, "It must have been the foreplay with Tim and the blindfold and maybe even the extra slapping and nipple pulling this time."

She said, "Yeah. You're probably right. It just felt so different."

She laid down on the couch with her head in my lap.

She kept telling me how amazing I was and my increased stamina was exactly what she had been missing.

She talked about it for a long time. I kept thinking how happy I was yet how degrading it was to hear her keep telling me how amazing the sex was.

After a long time of her talking about I had to get her to stop. It began making me feel uncomfortable as she would tell me how much she was looking forward to next time already. I excused myself to use the bathroom. She continued to lay on the couch with her eyes closed. When I came out, I stared at her red tits and nipples. Then at her landing strip and I could see Tim's cum stuck to her hair. I walked downstairs to collect my thoughts.

I just sat on the couch and thought. I love this. I hate this. But I love it more. My cock wouldn't go down and the pain was beginning to be unbearable. I actually had to take some ibuprofen to release some of the pain. I knew I had to stop thinking about it but I couldn't. Finally I went upstairs and started prepping dinner. Anna was still on the couch naked and red.

I woke her to eat she came to the kitchen but couldn't sit due to the pain she felt on her ass. Plus she said her pussy was too sore to sit as well. So I stood next to her and we ate standing up.

The rest of the day if she wasn't standing she was lying down cuz she said both her ass and pussy were too sore. Evening came and she went to bed early. I struggled to sleep but after one in the morning I finally fell asleep.

12