The Unlikely Affair - Conflicted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the room next door came the sounds of sex. Sex that she realised she had just had with Rick, which was playing from Charlie's camera. She couldn't escape the fact that it turned her on. And so, in that way, both she and her husband came to a strange mutual climax.

*****

Rick had an older brother called Cassius (named after Cassius Clay). They looked very much the same, Cassius was totally bald, but good looking, with fine chiselled features. He was taller and more thick-set than Rick. He was a builder by trade. While Rick had gone white collar, and used his brains for a living, Cassius was blue collar and used his brawn. But apart from these differences, they had had the same upbringing, the same mentality, the same attitude to women and sex and the same appetites.

They were close, and Rick had told him everything about his relationship with Scarlett. Cassius, who had never married and had played the field all his life, was envious.

"When are you going to let me have fun with this woman of yours then Ricky?" His brother jokingly said, as they enjoyed a pint in a pub close to the London Stadium ahead of a West Ham game.

"I wouldn't dare let you near her, Cass. If she ever saw the size of your thing, she would drop me without hesitation!"

They both laughed at that.

"And how is it going with your missus? Getting any?" Said Cass, who could be as crude as Rick.

"Nope," came the simple reply, "she shut up shop years ago. In fact I don't think she loves me anymore. Seems happy when I leave the house, and doesn't inquire where I have been if I don't come back overnight."

"Sorry about that, bruv, I always liked Sarah, but not my type if you get my drift," winked Cassius. "Now that mature bird you are always on about. That's another story. Those photos you brought back from holiday with her... phwoar!! Go on bruv, let me have a taste!"

Rick actually seriously thought about it. It wouldn't be the first time they had shared their women. Once they had open relationships with their girlfriends, and swapped them regularly. And when they were much younger, they even had a foursome with a couple of teenage girls while on holiday with their parents at Butlins. He thought about it some more... and then told Cassius about Charlie and his obsession regarding his wife and black men with big black cocks.

*****

In the late hours of a January evening, Scarlett and Rick were in a hotel room in London making love. She was adoring the experience. For once, she had no anxiety about meeting him illicitly, because her husband knew where she was and with whom. They had decided to have a proper night out on the town, taking in a show: Hamilton, and having a late dinner at the Savoy Grill. They had drunk a little too much fine red wine, and were now making love. Not having sex, but making love. Slow, luxurious love. He was lying behind her spoon fashion. One of her legs was raised, so he could enter her from behind, his hand caressing her clit, while he slowly filled her vagina to the maximum and retracted, repeating it sensually, bringing her to the point of climax, but not quite.

She had kept her stockings and heels on, as he always insisted when he got the opportunity. It was his thing, and she liked to please him.

She turned her head as much as she could and they kissed awkwardly while he continued to fuck her, holding up her stockinged leg. The feeling was exquisite and she wanted it to last forever. But it was too good, he picked up his pace, now slamming into her pussy from behind. She released him from their kiss and concentrated on her own pleasure, pushing away his hand and violently rubbing her clit to completion, while he simultaneously roared out his orgasm, with one final, brutal thrust.

*****

They slept in, and had a late breakfast in bed. She had a bit of a head from the alcohol and felt she was still a bit drunk. Rick broke the silence as they ate:

"You are going to say 'no', but I am going to tell you this. Cass says he would love to meet you. I've told him about our arrangement with Charlie. He, er... well he would like to join in."

Scarlett was aghast.

"You have got to be joking. You would trade me off like a piece of meat with your own brother! You are pretty sick sometimes."

Rick instantly regretted saying it, and made a pathetic attempt to justify it. "Well you did say he was attractive when I showed you his photos. In fact, I think your words were: 'I'll have some of that'.

"That was just me playing around. Not for real!"

Rick dug his hole a little deeper: "Charlie would love it, filming a BBC gangbang!"

"For heaven's sake, Rick, listen to yourself. There are times when I love you and times, like now, when I loathe you. Anyway, I thought we weren't going to swing anymore. It's all too much for me. I'm too old for that sort of thing." Scarlett shook her head and returned to her breakfast.

"Nuff said," Rick closed that avenue to avoid more embarrassment.

After breakfast, Scarlett went to the washroom but couldn't help thinking about Rick's suggestion. She kept shaking her head at Rick's temerity, and yet the thought of being made love to by effectively two Ricks at the same time just wouldn't go away. She hated it. She hated herself, but she was turned on by the thought. Extremely turned on, so much so that she even quietly masturbated to the fantasy while still on the loo.

"Didn't you tell me that Cass is into anal sex," she uncouthly shouted out of the washroom while in the shower..

"Yes. Don't go on about it, hun. Nuff said. Sorry I spoke," he shouted back.

Double penetration with two Ricks. Better if there were three Ricks... one for each hole! She tried to get the dirty thoughts out of her still tipsy mind. But they just wouldn't go away. Oh no, why am I so weak? She asked herself as she made her mind up returning to the bedroom.

"Stay in bed, I am popping out. Will be back soon" She gave him a peck on the lips, before getting dressed and dashing out of the hotel room.

Rick showered and snoozed. Thirty minutes later, Scarlett erupted back into the room, with an Ann Summers shopping bag. She undressed and joined him in bed, immediately seeking out and caressing his penis as they cuddled, bringing it to life. He could almost hear her thinking, deciding how to address whatever was on her mind.

"Rick?"

"Scarlett."

"I would like to try anal sex."

"Where the fuck did that come from?"

"Well I know you want to..."

"And I know you don't..."

"I don't really, I don't like being hurt."

"I imagine it does."

"But if you're going to prostitute me to Cass, I might as well learn how," she said dirtily.

"I have never asked you for it, because I just can't imagine you liking it. I wouldn't fancy it if I were on the receiving end. Are you sure about Cass?" He asked, looking at her worriedly. He couldn't believe how quickly she had changed her mind.

"I will be honest with you. The thought of all of it turns me on. I don't want it to, but it does. I guess I am as perverted as everyone around me seems to be! So if you don't mind, and I am sure Charlie won't mind, let's give it a go. But first, let's just see if I can cope with this thing up my bum to start with." She said, feeling his member swell over the course of the conversation. At that she leaned over and picked up her shopping bag, handing it to him. In it were a dildo and some lube.

"I imagine those are the accessories typical for this sort of thing." she said sardonically.

"You sure you want to do this, hun?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yes, just see if I can cope at least. Just... be gentle."

Rick was gentle, and slow. He kissed her, and caressed her, moved down to her breasts and spent time kissing and nibbling them, biting her breasts with little nips which she loved. He spun round and set to work on her vagina and her clitoris, while she engulfed his cock with her mouth, keeping him aroused, massaging his balls. He worked further down and kissed and caressed her legs, her ankles, and sucked on her toes. Meanwhile she bent her head up and started to kiss his bottom and his anus and tentatively tongued it. She had never done that before!

He worked his way back to her vagina, spinning around again, so she could see him licking it, kissing her clit, and looking up at her while he did so. His ministrations were beginning to work, and she could feel herself building up for a climax.

However, he kept on the task in hand and turned her over, and started by gently rimming her. He loved doing it, she always kept herself clean, but there was still a fecund taste to it. He felt naughty and the thought of what he was doing and what was to come hardened his penis to an almost painful level.

He then got on his knees and entered her sopping vagina, while quickly lubing his finger and easing it into her bottom. He knew that she loved that from the past, telling him it was "so sexy." This time, he probed in very deep, massaging his cock through her vaginal wall as he did so, until the whole finger was inserted.

No objection from Scarlett yet. He was on the edge himself, and so in order to avoid cumming, he extracted his member and reached for the dildo, a slimmer, blacker version of his cock. He spread some lube on it and positioned it on her puckered rim, and he could see her tense up. He made small tentative prods, but she kept tight and shut.

"God, how do people do this?" She murmured.

"I think they get used to it," he said, continuing to prod the tool into her bottom. Slowly, she opened up, wincing as it inched in. She started masturbating to help her take her mind off it, and this helped immensely, for while she concentrated on her own pleasure, the head of the dildo entered her, and suddenly she opened up to it. It became so much easier, and Rick started pushing it in, inch by inch.

"Oh yes! Oh YES!" Came her involuntary gasps, as the pain translated into pleasure. He continued to work it, occasionally applying more lube, while she continued to masturbate, until she could receive most of the dildo with relative ease.

Scarlett was out of her mind with desire. She kept shaking her head, a combination of disbelief and desire, pain and pleasure. She started mouthing profanities that Rick was not used to.

"Fucking hell. Fuck... ing... hell. Fuck me. God, fuck me. Fucking stick it in, you cunt! Fucking fucking fuck fuck! FUCK!"

That was it, Rick had to have her. And without telling her, he lubed his cock, which was dripping with pre-cum, and replaced the dildo with it, easing it into her back passage.

"God is that you, Rick? Are you fucking my arse? Go on, fuck me harder!"

Your wish is my command, he thought, and he picked up the pace, and started thrusting harder, and harder. She was incredibly tight, her virgin anal muscles gripped him like a vice, and he knew he couldn't last for very long. He eventually managed to get balls deep into her, and astonishingly, she started bucking against him as he thrust forwards.

Scarlett continued to speak dirtily, her voice had taken on a gravelly, almost masculine tone:

"Yes, fuck me in the arse, fuck that bum, fuck me harder, oh my God, oh my God!" Were her last words as she climaxed from the fingering of her clit.

Rick wasn't quite finished. He had given up on treating her gently, and was fucking her with all his might. He pulled her hair, and her head was flung back. She was forced to sit up as he pounded her backside, and then he came with a long, loud groan. They stayed in that position for a long minute, with his cock easing in and out of her, until they collapsed in a sweaty heap.

He didn't see the faraway look in her eyes as he slipped out of her rear. An enigmatic, conflicted look.

*****

A combination of Coronavirus halting most forms of face to face meetings in the early part of the year and a reluctance on Scarlett's part to pursue the 'Cass Orgy', as she had termed it, meant that she did not meet Cass until June.

It came about in an unusual way. She and Charlie had yearned to build a conservatory onto the back of their house for some time, and Rick had suggested they use Cass's firm to build it out. Better still it would be on 'mates rates'.

They first met as he and his crew started work. They were all strapping black men, and Charlie, who finally confessed to Scarlett regarding his bicurious tastes, whispered to her:

"Aren't they lovely! I would love to film you being gangbanged by that bunch!"

She looked at him, quite astonished at his transformation over the past few months, now that he had effectively 'come out'. She didn't know what to make of it. A mixture of sadness, revulsion and happiness for him. She still loved him, but knew she would never have a physical relationship with him again. He didn't want it and she didn't want it either.

"Your wish, or part of it, may come true," she whispered back.

"How?" He asked, perplexed.

"Because Cassius, Rick's brother, is the big bald guy bossing them about, and he has expressed an interest in me. And Rick has said 'yes'. But, I have yet to decide. Sorry, but I can't just let anybody have me, so we will see how we get along."

It was her husband's turn to be astonished. This time at the transformation in his wife's attitude to this lifestyle. He knew she was mainly doing it for him, but couldn't believe she would actually see it through.

It didn't take long for Scarlett to make up her mind. She flirted with Cass during the course of the build, and they had established an easy going rapport. One day, Cass was working on his own near the completion of the conservatory, when she came out with mugs of tea. Charlie was out and she wore a short summer dress. He accepted the tea gratefully and gave her a broad smile. She grinned back at him, mainly because it was just like looking at a slightly chunkier version of Rick.

Cass was very strongly built, a combination of being a builder and probably some gym work on top, whereas Rick was muscular but lithe. Cass wore a muscle t-shirt, and was dripping in sweat. He had Rick's naughty smile, and same mannerisms, but his voice and way of speaking was less sophisticated. Scarlett inwardly thought: he's a bit of rough. She instantly decided that she wanted this beautiful man to make love to her.

He wasn't very talkative, and spent the first minute shamelessly taking her body in. Scarlett blushed prettily at his inspection and sipped her tea. She was sitting on a toolbox in the part built conservatory, which allowed her dress to ride up further, and noted his smile growing wider. She finished her drink, and leaned back, resting on her elbows, exhibiting her trim body like a teenager on heat.

"Well?" She said, looking for an answer to a question that had never been vocalised, but was painfully obvious.

"My brother has taste. I could fuck you now," was his equally uncomplicated reply.

She shook her head, "not without my husband and Rick here, that's part of the deal. But I would love you to join us."

I won't be able to work properly now, I am so hot for you," he said, with a hint of desperation.

Scarlett could see that from the massive bulge in his shorts. She sighed, inwardly blaming Charlie and Rick for turning her into such a whore.

"Come here and I will allow you an aperitif," she said with a dirty look on her face.

He clearly didn't know what aperitif meant, but walked up to her. She reached for his zip, and eased his cock out. It was massive. Longer and thicker than Ricks, possibly 10 inches, but maybe not as wide as Kristos' - her lover in Mykonos. She slowly masturbated this impressive piece of meat. It was sweaty and smelled strongly from a morning's work in the sun, but she didn't mind, quite liking the strong manly smells. So she started licking the head and then the shaft. Then slowly, she fed it into her mouth, totally filling her she fed it in, past her tonsils, ignoring the gag and easing it as far down as she could, which was maybe seven inches. She eased it out again, and repeated the process, slowly getting used to the sheer amount of bulging cock that she was engulfing.

Cass couldn't believe what was happening. In a way, his size had been a hindrance when making love to women. Most couldn't cope, but this woman was deep throating almost all of him. He started to lose control, and grasped her head, taking over the rhythm, while she gamely stuck to the task. He picked up the pace, and she started to gag a bit, but he couldn't stop now, he could feel it coming, and three brutal strokes later, he ejaculated with full force into her maw.

Scarlett, who wasn't a swallower, didn't want to fail at this late stage, so accepted it, pushing back the instinct to vomit, gulped the cum down, and calmly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"My God, that was fantastic. Rick is so lucky," was all Cass could say.

"My pleasure," she said, keeping it cool, getting up and giving him a peck on the cheek, "just don't tell the others, please," and with that she departed.

*****

Charlie was beside himself with nervous excitement ahead of the 'Cass Orgy'. The term had become part of the vernacular. He set up 2 video cameras in his bedroom, where he wanted the action to take place, and had his handheld camera for more graphic footage. The word 'pathetic' kept popping into Scarlett's head every time the subject came up, and to a certain degree she lost her respect for him. However, this did make her less guilty about the openness of their lifestyle, and her relationship with Rick, particularly as had not seen Charlie so at ease and content with himself for decades.

She did make a solemn vow to herself that somehow she would refuse Rick and Charlie any more swinging sessions. This would be the last hurrah. After this, it would be Rick or no one. The other phrase that kept popping into her head was 'you only live once'. And using that as justification, she decided to fully play along and enjoy herself as much as she possibly could.

Rick and Cass came round one hot July evening, and as the weather was so lovely, they all went out into the garden for cocktails and nibbles.

The brothers were dressed in shorts and Hawaiian shirts, Charlie was dressed casually, but in a staid fashion. Scarlett wore a skimpy floral dress and her black stilettos. She had drawn a line at stockings, Rick's favourite accessory, it was far too warm for that. There was no panty line and they could also see her nipples poking up. So this light piece of fabric was all that she had on. That in itself titillated the brothers, and she chose to flirt with them by crossing her legs and allowing the dress to ride up along her thigh as they drank their Martinis. While she was twirling her heeled foot, Rick noticed that she wore an anklet, and she grinned when he inspected it. On the gold chain were the letter Q and a playing card Spade token.

"I've not seen that before, Scarlett, what does it mean?"

"It's code which means she is a Hotwife," Charlie answered for her. One that prefers black men. It means she is a Queen of Spades. I bought it for her to commemorate this evening," he added proudly.

Normally that would have annoyed Scarlett, but the Martini had gone straight to her head and she giggled like a schoolgirl.

"That's right boys, I'm a Hotwife, and I am hot for both of you," she said with a slutty intonation and a slight slur.

Cass in the meantime, said nothing, but just ogled. This was beyond his experience. He could not believe his luck.

Charlie took control of the situation saying, "I think it is about time we went upstairs before she passes out, don't you." And at that, the group went up to his bedroom.

*****

At first, it was all quite awkward. Scarlett lay on the bed with her heels and dress on, and the brothers didn't really know what to do. Charlie, fussed about with the video gear and lights, and then pronounced himself ready.