The Unlikely Affair - Conflicted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a painful silence, then Rick bit the bullet, got on the bed and started kissing her. At first the kisses didn't feel genuine with their audience looking on, but he started feeling her breasts and caressing her nipples through her flimsy dress, and then worked down to her legs and back under the dress. Scarlett started to respond and opened up her legs for him. He moved in on her pussy and gently started working her clit. She was already wet down there from drink and lust. She moaned.

The dress was getting in the way and they delayed the love making to remove it. Rick then returned to her vagina and started licking it for all he was worth.

Cass, who had up till now been feeling like a spare part, saw his opportunity, and divested himself of his garments. He walked up to her, knelt on the bed and fed her his half hard cock. It grew steadily as she took it all in her mouth, and they heard Charlie take a deep intake of breath as he saw just how big it was when erect. He moved in close with his camera to maximise the impact of this monster entering his wife's mouth.

Rick stopped working her clit and got up and entered her. It didn't feel right, she felt incredibly tight, and she released Cass's cock to cry out "ooohhh, be gentle!" It was a wonderful sensation for Rick, but he couldn't figure it out, so he felt down there to find to his astonishment that she had fitted a butt plug! He had a look and could see a red jeweled plug was fully inserted into her anus. She had decided to prepare for the inevitable. He was amazed, maybe it was Charlie's foresight.

The sensations were incredible. As he started fucking her slowly, she gradually got accustomed to the feeling of being absolutely stuffed and resumed sucking on Cass's monster dick.

Charlie loved watching these two beautiful men taking his wife, the contrasts of their skin to hers, the groans and the moans. He found he was rock hard, but this time he was determined to stick to being cameraman. There was plenty of time to relieve himself when he watched the footage in private later.

"Let's swap." suggested Rick, and so his cock replaced his brother's in Scarlett's mouth, while Cass, very, very slowly entered her tight pussy. It was easier for her now as she was positively dripping with her own juices. The angle didn't work for Rick, so he ordered her onto her knees. Cass re-entered her, and this time she could engulf Rick's cock fully, deep throating it slowly as Cass continued to ease his member in and out.

Cass looked at her beautiful round bum with it's red jewel, and his craving for anal sex took over.

"I want to fuck you in the arse, woman," he grunted, and picked out the butt plug with a plop. Before he knew it, Charlie had handed him a tube of lube, and Cass applied it liberally to his penis. The plug had done its job and Scarlett's arse gaped as if wanting more. It would still be a tight fit, , but remarkably she took it in one slow movement. She released Rick's cock to make the most animalistic groan Rick had ever heard from her.

"MY GOD!"

"Are you alright honey," asked a concerned Charlie, again astonished at the repertoire of sexual acts his wife had accumulated while having her affair.

"Yes, yes, he's in now. It's incredible!" At that, with some reluctance, she grasped Rick's member and returned to working it deep into her throat.

Rick was in awe at the capacity of his petite lover. He felt no jealousy that Cass was making love to her. He wasn't made that way. But he also wanted to fuck her, so after a while he gave Cass another order to swap.

He entered her rear with relative ease after Cass's monster had widened her to the limit. He helped her by reaching under and rubbing her clitoris, making her moan in sheer pleasure.

Again after a while, Cass suggested another change, "DP?" Rick nodded in agreement, so Cass extracted his cock from Scarlett's mouth, and lay down on the bed. Rick withdrew, and told her to mount Cass. She understood and while still on her knees, slowly eased his cock into her sopping vagina, moving up and down, getting used to his girth down there. Rick gently pushed her forward and she took the opportunity to French kiss Cass for the first time, while she held onto his shoulders. She smiled to herself. He kissed just like Rick, wet and deep and sexily. She sensed Charlie was close by with his camera, and she looked at him while they snogged, making sure he would film their tongues licking and twirling together. She was totally turned on by the lovemaking, the whole scene made her so astonishingly horny.

Then she could feel Rick prodding his member into her rear, and braced herself. Rick was as gentle as he could be, but there was no going back. Slowly but surely he entered her, while she shut her eyes and mouth tight in concentration, trying to relax every muscle in her groin and backside. Eventually he was in and started moving in time with Cass. Firstly, they took turns entering her two holes, but then as she relaxed a bit more they started to thrust together.

Charlie was totally quiet at this time, looking at the LCD on the back of his camera, he was in shock, and shared much of Rick's admiration at Scarlett's fortitude in this ultimate sex act. But as he moved the camera under Rick's bottom so he could view both black cocks impaling his wife, he yearned for the cocks more than for his wife. He wondered how he could restrain himself.

The summer heat, and the contact of the three bodies resulted in all three being coated in sweat. They squished together, moaning and groaning as one. Somehow, all ten inches of Cass's member managed to enter her, and his groin met hers, providing her pussy and clit with some stimulation. All three felt a climax growing in them. The brothers picked up the pace and power of their thrusts, the combination of which mashed her clit, and she started shaking her head from side to side, and started to orgasm, once, twice, three and four times in quick succession. That was another first for her.

The brothers followed quickly after. First, Cass, with a low groan, and then Rick, with his trademark yell.

They all tumbled off each other and lay on the bed in a panting, sweating heap. And then one by one, with no resistance from Scarlett or the brothers, Charlie came forward and with his mouth, cleaned all of them of every drop of cum.

*****

Scarlett's mobile rang. She saw it was Rick, and hesitated to answer it, preparing herself for what she wanted to say. Her resolve for wanting to change their lifestyle had not broken.

"Hi," she answered.

"Hi," he replied. "We need to have a chat, I need to discuss something with you. It's important."

"Coincidentally, so have I. Let's meet up. Costa?"

So once again they were back for another 'Costa Summit' as Rick had started to call them. Scarlett was wearing her two earrings in her left lobe, so he knew it was going to be difficult.

"You know I love you," she started without ceremony, while stirring her coffee, "but I can't go on like this. I'm too old for orgies, and gangbangs, and swinging. Don't interrupt," she commanded as he opened his mouth to reply. "Yes, I know, when we are doing it I am thrilled by it, they are the most intense experiences I've ever had in my oh-so-dull life. The 'Cass Orgy' was unbelievable. I have never felt so fulfilled sexually. But I hate the thought of me doing these things. It must never, ever happen again."

She momentarily stopped her flow of words. Thinking through the next part of her statement. Rick had the sense to know not to speak, and let her finish.

"I am sure I would love cocaine or heroin if I got used to it, but it wouldn't be good for me would it? I just hate being so conflicted all the time. I want a life without so much... excitement. Without lies and deceit. I want to slow down. I am sixty-one for heaven's sake, I should be joining a knitting circle or a reading club or something horrifically boring. I just want a normal relationship with somebody. Is that too much to ask? And then there is the age difference. Pretty soon, I will be a haggard, gummy old granny, and I really do worry you will leave me for a younger model. I still want you... more than anything. I love you... more than anyone. But I just can't see it working out... sorry."

The quiet tears began.

He was all seriousness now. He knew now that he had pushed her too far, that much of what she said made sense. It was time to share his news.

"Sarah is leaving me," came his simple statement. "She's found someone else, and has kicked me out. Totally understandable, I don't really love her, and it probably shows. I am never there, always choose to work away on assignments, and don't really help with the children." He stated all this in a matter of fact way. "Ironic isn't it. The cuckolder has become a cuckold."

It was Scarlett's turn to be shocked. "I thought she didn't like sex."

"She doesn't. Not with me at any rate. Maybe she's found a like-minded bloke. A bloke like Charlie!" He laughed at that. "Anyway, I am being kicked out. I find that a bit rich personally. She is the one who has found someone else, and I have to leave. The law can be a bit tough on ex-husbands. I am going to be homeless and broke!"

"What are you going to do? It sounds like now is a good opportunity to start afresh and find that younger model!" She grinned ironically, wiping away her tears.

He looked at her intensely. "Well. The problem Scarlett... is that I really do love you. And I really don't want to be with anyone else. I love your silly ways, and bolshiness. I love the way we are comfortable enough for me to push the blackheads on your back, and laugh at each other farts. And I am pretty sure I will love you when you become a haggard, gummy old granny. I understand toothless women give the most wonderful blowjobs!"

It took a couple of seconds before they both erupted into spasms of laughter. Laughter that lasted a long time. When it had died down, she addressed the elephant in the room.

"But then there is Charlie. I won't leave him," she said emphatically.

Rick thought for a short while, and simply said: "I am sure we can work something out."

*****

It was a beautiful, bright late summer morning, and the sun's rays flooded into her bedroom. Scarlett was lying in bed cuddling up to her husband, playfully reaching over his large stomach and poking his belly button. She didn't see him smile as he put on a fake annoyed voice and told her to "stop it, I'm asleep."

"But it's a lovely morning, I slept really well", she yawned, getting up and stretching. She went into their en-suite and he could hear her pee.

"Hmm, I feel like a walk on the wild side," she called out to him as she washed herself.

He smiled at her new euphemism, simply saying, "go ahead, fill your boots." Adding, at her retreating back as she padded naked out of their room, "and leave the doors open..."

"I know, I know," she yawned back.

She crossed the corridor and opened the door to what used to be her bedroom. She leaned against the doorpost and gazed at her beautiful brown 'boy', who was just stretching and waking himself up. She let him see her seductively reach down and start touching herself, and then said in an clear voice, so that her husband could hear:

"Well gorgeous boy, are you going to just lie there, or are you going to fuck me senseless?!"