The Unlikely Affair - Conflicted

Story Info
Scarlett and Rick's relationship comes to a climax.
9.2k words
3.82
10.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed briefly.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," he said back.

They were in Costa, and the abruptness of the hello was not the only warning sign that this might be a difficult conversation. She was wearing a second earring in her left earlobe. He had come across this in the past when she prepared herself for a "summit". When she wanted to unload her anxieties, or wanted to give him a piece of her mind. She wore that earring so infrequently that she had to re-pierce the hole herself, and the pain seemed to set her up for a confrontation.

He liked the second earring. It was an incongruous look on a 60 year old, straitlaced, middle class woman from the suburbs. He thought it was sexy, and he immediately felt a familiar stirring in his loins.

Scarlett's tan from their holiday in Mykonos had faded, and they hadn't had a chance to see each other since. It was October, and there was a chill in the air. They were both in jeans and jumpers. Both still looked great for their respective ages. Both were trim; she remarkably so, with a petite body of a much younger woman: her jumper did not hide her pert breasts, her jeans showed off her remarkably full bottom, her platinum blonde/grey hair contrasted beautifully with her dark top. Her eyes were a piercing green, and lips were still full and eminently kissable. The only giveaway of her age were the crows feet around her eyes and her smile, and a little 'pot' at her belly that no amount of dieting or exercise would make go away.

What a horny looking GILF, thought Rick, who despite the upcoming discussion, was failing to control his developing erection.

In contrast to Scarlett, Rick was tall, athletic, chocolate brown, with Harry Belafonte type looks and nearly 20 years her junior. Whenever she saw him, her heart skipped a beat, she felt excited, and almost immediately deflated, questioning why he was going out with her, why after so many years they continued to see each other, when he could choose his pick of younger, less ancient lovers.

And then there was the elephant in the room... they were both married and not to each other.

"We need to have a chat," she said, coming to the point.

Here we go, he thought, "Oh yeah?"

"Charlie knows about us"

"Shit."

Silence.

"How?" Rick asked, once he had internalised her statement..

"He hacked into my laptop. He knows everything."

"Fuck." More silence. "How has he taken it? How are you? What do we do?" The questions came tumbling out, as quickly as he thought them.

"Well, it's complicated. I'm not sure. I'm of two minds really. It's very difficult for me. And I don't really trust you to help me decide..."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" interrupted Rick angrily, as he tried to decipher Scarlett's own vomit of consciousness. "Has he given you an ultimatum to finish with me or he goes?"

"No. Quite the opposite," she replied matter of factly.

"Eh?"

"We've had many conversations about it."

"Rows you mean," he piped in.

"No, conversations, discussions, like this one," she responded, in an unusually calm way. "He's gone off sex, you see. Sex with me at any rate. He says he can't get it up normally..."

"Normally? That implies he can get it up... er abnormally."

In effect, yes," she whispered, he can only get off by masturbating... masturbating to the thought of me having sex with other men. Other... black men."

At that, Scarlett lost her demeanour, and blushed, tears appearing in her eyes. Rick's mouth had literally opened as all this sunk in. He was literally gob-smacked.

"He's a pervert, Rick, I can only take one pervert in my life, ie you, not two," she cried, alarming the customers nearest to them. "It's too much, I feel like leaving both of you," she sobbed, holding her head in her hands.

"Wow," was all he could reply.

They drank some coffee, he wisely kept his mouth shut and she slowly recovered.

"He's shown me stuff on the internet," she whispered, porn sites with categories such as 'Cuckold' and 'BBC'. That stands for..."

"Big Black Cocks. Yeah I know." he interjected with a hint of a smile.

"You would," she said, rolling her eyes without any smile. "He says I can continue to see you, but he wants to watch occasionally. I can't believe he thinks that is going to happen. It's disgusting!"

Rick became thoughtful, and they drank the last of their coffee in silence. Then Rick got up, and surprised her with a kiss on the lips.

"I'm off, see yer."

"What? We've got to talk about this!"

"There is nothing to talk about. I'm game, I don't care who's watching so long as I can fuck you. I would fuck you now on this table if I knew I wouldn't be arrested. So it's really down to whether you want to continue seeing me or not. So it's your problem".

Then he leant in close to her, looked into her eyes and whispered, "And we both know that under that twin set and pearl, granny image you like to put about, there is a whore who loves a bit of kinky sex. Cheerio."

He pecked her on the lips again and left her with a face that was burning red.

*****

"Lovely to meet you at last!" was Charlie's greeting, shaking Rick's hand and leading him into the house.

Rick refused to be fazed by the warmth of the welcome, gave a friendly "hello" as he studied the balding, short, overweight, bespectacled man who his lover had cheated on all these years. He wasn't surprised she had done so, and he felt a pang of sympathy for him and even a little guilt on his part. Charlie came over as a harmless, likeable guy.

"Forgive me, I'm a little nervous. Actually, I'm petrified to be honest," Charlie continued, shyly. "It's just the only solution I could see that might keep us all genuinely happy." He stopped leading Rick down the corridor, turned and very seriously added, "I love her, you know. Always have. Always will. I can't bear the thought of losing her. You do understand, don't you?"

"I love her too," replied Rick.

"Yes, I guess you must," said Charlie, slightly crestfallen on hearing that reality. "Must talk to you about that some other time."

At that, they walked into the lounge.

She was seated on the settee. Dressed to kill. She wore a black cocktail dress. Far too short for her to be worn in public, riding up her legs and showing the tips of her black, fully fashioned stockings. Her feet were adorned with four inch black stilettos. Again, shoes that she would never normally wear. She wore bright red lipstick. Not her colour, but fitting for the role she was about to play.

"Hello Scarlett," Rick said coolly as he sat down next to her.

"Hello Rick." she replied, demurely, like this was a Church coffee morning.

"Can I get you both a drink?" asked Charlie, breaking the ice.

"We'll both have G&T, Charlie. Rick likes his strong," she said, taking charge and making a point at the same time.

"Righto," Charlie said chirpily, and as he fixed the drinks, got down to business. "Rick, I thought we should establish some ground rules between us, so we all know what to expect."

"Such as?"

"Well, I don't have many requests. Feel free to make love to my wife however you like."

"Can I kiss her?"

"Absolutely."

"I mean really kiss her. With tongues."

"By all means."

"Can I see Scarlett without you present?"

"Yes, but... I need to be there a certain number of times a year. Let's say, four times a year."

"What! We have to perform for you four times a year? That's a bit stiff," huffed Rick.

Scarlett came to Rick's defence. "Rick doesn't get away from his wife very often, Charlie."

Charlie thought about it. "Alright, twice a year."

"And can I go on holiday with Scarlett?" Asked Rick.

"So long as we have these sessions twice a year... yes.", came the reluctant reply.

"That's really all I need to know," said Rick, smiling at Scarlett.

"Scarlett?" Asked Charlie as he handed her her drink.

"He can do and say whatever he likes to me," she replied as she took the drink and downed half in one long gulp. "And I want to do and say whatever I like to him. Like you're not there, Charlie," she added, finishing her drink with another long swill.

"Agreed. Well as for me, I have one additional specific request," said Charlie. It was beginning to feel like a slave auction. "I want to film everything".

Scarlett exploded. "I'm not going on the internet!"

"No, no, darling, this is just for my private consumption."

"It would be a divorce level event if it does," she remonstrated.

"Not too happy about that myself" added Rick.

Charlie put his hands up against the onslaught. "No, no, just for me. I promise." He wiped his brow with a handkerchief. He was so ashamed of himself, but at the same time, this was part of what he wanted. This humiliation.

"And... and, well we can adapt it as we see how it goes," Charlie said, eyes downcast, voice trialling. He has lost his nerve regarding some of his more unusual ideas.

"Are we done with this crap?" said a suddenly emboldened Scarlett, who could never hold her drink.

"Yes, yes, I just thought it was important, just wanted to..."

"Come here you," she interrupted, leant over, grabbed Rick's face and kissed his mouth, long and hard.

"No, no, this needs to be filmed," her husband cried, and ran off to get his camera.

Ignoring him, Rick responded in kind, kissing her while groping her breasts under her dress.

Charlie ran into the room with a camera. "Could you start again?" He pleaded. "It's important."

The lovers broke off, and smiling, stood up and started kissing again once Charlie dramatically shouted "Action!"

As Rick kissed her neck and started removing her dress, Scarlett looked at her husband, and tried to analyse her feelings. And she realised that she didn't feel bad. That she was deeply aroused. That she was actually turned on by doing this in front of Charlie. And that through some perverse process she couldn't fathom, he was getting pleasure out of it, and that sort of made it alright.

She tested the water.

"Come on Rick, I want a proper cock in me!" She moaned theatrically, looking at her husband as she said these dirty words, and saw him reach down and unzip his trousers, easing out his unusually rigid member. With that confirmation that this was really what he wanted, she gave herself up to the pleasure.

Rick clumsily unzipped her at the back and eased her out of her dress. With far more practice he unclipped her bra and, after momentarily gazing on her beautiful small but still firm breasts, he proceeded to kiss and suck them. He spent time on them, and as he did, he reached down and fondled her soft buttocks, which were barely covered by a skimpy g-string.

"Do you like what he is doing to you, darling?" This from Charlie, out of nowhere.

"Yes," she replied huskily. "It's what I want."

She took Rick's hand and sucked on his fingers, and then guided them to her groin. There he realised that he did not have to feel inside, and that the panties were crotchless

"Oh baby," Rick purred as he started to finger her clitoris in her already dripping vagina.

She moaned immediately and sought out his face, holding it with both hands and kissing his mouth passionately, slipping her tongue into his mouth, revelling in the taste and feel of his tongue. Then readily receiving his tongue. She only now noticed the camera that Charlie held inches away from their faces, they played to it, licking each other's tongues in an open mouthed kiss.

Continuing to lead the action, Scarlett then broke the kiss, stooped down on her high heels and unzipped his fly. She pulled out his member, now wet with pre-cum, and said to the camera which had followed her, "Is this what you want to see, Charlie? Me sucking on a Big Black Cock?"

"Yes," her husband whispered back.

"Good," she said, and proceeded to deep throat Rick. Slowly at first, and then deeper and deeper, ignoring her gag reflex and letting it slip down her throat till she had swallowed him entirely. Then slowly releasing his cock, taking a breath and then repeating the exercise. She never did this with Charlie, she was just not that turned on by him.

"My God, Scarlett," her husband gasped. But far from being repelled by the display, he started manipulating his own penis harder, while he continued to shakily film the display.

Rick was adoring the attention, and wanting more, somewhat roughly held Scarlett's head against him for long moments while he totally impaled her mouth with his cock. He released her as she started to gag, spit dribbling out of her mouth. She laughed dirtily and greedily took him deeply within her throat again and again.

"My turn," commanded Rick, and roughly pushed her onto the settee, and whipped off the rest of his clothes. Spreading her legs, he opened up her crotchless panties, pulled aside her pussy lips and started gorging himself on her vagina, making her even wetter. He then started working her clit with his darting tongue, licking this way and that, occasionally sucking on it, an act which sent her into paroxysms of delight.

It was now Scarlett's turn to moan, placing her stockinged and heeled legs over his broad shoulders and forcing his head deeper into her pussy, grinding her groin harder onto his tongue.

"Go on. Yes. Suck it. Suck it harder. Suck my clit. Make me cum!" She grunted. No longer playing up for the camera.

As he did so, Rick entered her with 2 fingers, thrusting them deeply into her, and making her moan further.

"Fuck me from behind," she ordered, so he pulled away, and she turned over onto her knees. Before Rick entered her, he bent down and licked her pussy again, making sure she was fully wet, before positioning himself and entering her slowly, like a professional, letting Charlie come in close and capture every detail with his camera.

Rick then started thrusting deeper and quicker. She groaned with pleasure massaging her breasts and nipples with one hand, and then reaching under and working her clit.

"I'm so greedy," she gasped.

Rick was getting into the zone and started lightly slapping her buttocks in time to his thrusts. Scarlett moaned with pleasure. This encouraged him to pull her up by her hair with one hand and grasp her breasts with the other.

The sight of his beautiful wife being made love to in a way that he never could, and the sight of that black member impaling her white body put Charlie over the edge, and he suddenly came all over his front, grunting out his orgasm. This stopped the lovers in full flow, both looking over at the source of the interruption.

"My God, no, no, please continue. I'm sorry, please continue!" Charlie gasped trying to wipe himself with his shirt while still manfully keeping the camera running.

This they did with gusto, with Scarlett working her clit with her finger, and Rick continuing with his hard rhythmic thrusts from behind. She found herself totally into the 'action', and gave the camera her dirtiest looks, licking her lips and moaning like a highly experienced porn actress. Seeing Charlie's face, absolutely in rapture from their performance, this sent her over the edge, and she stiffened as she had her own highly intense orgasm.

She slumped down on all fours, but wasn't given a chance to recover. Rick, desperate for his own release, swiftly whipped Scarlett over, and this time resumed making love to her missionary style, his hands under her bottom, forcing her hard onto his cock. He picked up the pace, and started pounding her as hard as she could, ignoring the creaking sounds from the settee. She in turn held on to his broad shoulders, and followed his rhythm, moaning with pain and pleasure with every thrust, and allowing her stiletto heels to scrape the backs of his calves, which she knew from experience, was something he loved.

Rick's breathing began to quicken and Scarlett, spotting the signs, took his head in her hands and kissed him wetly while he bucked out his last thrusts ending in his trademark animalistic yell.

They were lost in their world of sex and love. She looked him in the eye, and said simply, "I love you, Rick."

"I love you, Scarlett," he replied.

She then remembered her husband and looked at him, and saw on his face, the saddest look she had ever known.

*****

"But why did you have to say that you loved him?" Charlie asked her once Rick had left the house. "You've spoiled everything!"

Scarlett had changed into her nightie, and was running a bath, as he spoke. She looked at him and shrugged slightly in a resigned fashion.

"The whole point," he continued, "the whole point of the fantasy is that I.. I savour the thought and reality of another man having sex with my wife, but then he goes away, and she loves me all the more for it. It's not in the script for you to fall in love with him!"

More silence.

"Don't you love me anymore?" He asked, desperately.

"Yes... No... Yes, of course I do. Just not in the same way as with him, Charlie," she responded, adding bath salts and swirling the water in the bath. "He is my fantasy, and I get to live it out while I can. I know it can't last, he won't be interested in me when I'm eighty and toothless," she smiled at that thought.

Charlie looked pathetic, sitting on the toilet seat, visually trying to sort out the conflicting messages in his head. He hated the fact that Scarlett was in love with another man. Hated it to his core. He was terrified at the possibility of losing her to him, his life would be destroyed. And yet, And yet, the sex, the display, the humiliation! And yes, he reddened at the thought of it, that black cock, plunging in and out of his wife's vagina, glistening with her juices, the cum peaking out amongst the hairs on her pussy. The imagery was everything he had fantasised about. It was too good to lose.

As he ruminated, Scarlett had taken off her nightie and sat naked on the edge of the bath, while it finished running. He looked at her. He could appreciate her attractiveness, particularly considering her age, and considering his own lack of good looks, but for some reason he just couldn't get sexually excited by her or any woman any more, and he struggled to get an erection. He had turned to internet porn, and discovered, to his shame, that he could masturbate and ejaculate only when he saw videos of cuckolds watching their wives having sex with other men, particularly black men. In addition, and he had not told Scarlett this, he also realised that he was turned on with images of cuckolds sucking their wives lover's cocks. He realised that he was a closet bisexual, and had started looking at gay porn too.

As he thought these thoughts and looked at his wife, he noticed a trickle of cum slowly running down her inner thigh. He immediately found he was going hard. Wordlessly, he got down on his knees between her legs, and without asking, started to lick the cum off her thigh. He spread her legs wider, and licked up to her pussy, inhaling the raw smell of another man's sex on her, before licking it and cleaning her pussy of all the rich semen.

Scarlett looked down on his head, with a mix of emotions. Disgust, pity and a growing arousal. Not so much from the pussy licking, but the deeply naughty feeling of her husband sucking up her lover's juices. She was so conflicted, but this began to give way to arousal, and moaned, wishing Rick was there, imagining that she was fellating him while this was going on.

Charlie had finished 'cleaning' his wife, and got up, his penis sticking out of his pyjamas. She reached for it, but he pulled away, shamefacedly backing away, saying, "I'll finish myself off if you don't mind", and abruptly left for his room next door..

She sighed, embarrassed for him, and ashamed that she also felt relief for not actually having to have sex with him. She got into the bath and luxuriated in it's warmth, cleaning her pussy, and eventually finding herself gently stroking her clitoris.