The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe my luck. One of the hottest girls in school wanted to get with me. How did I get here? I wasn't stupid either, I pushed away all other concerns and told myself what could it hurt?

"I think you're - wow - and I've never done it before... I've rented a few porn videos and I think I know what to do. I even got a tape that they use for sexual therapy where they teach a 'patient' how to please their partners. But, here's the thing... I am going to UCLA next semester and I don't want to have a long-distance relationship. So, if we do this then it can't be anything serious."

"Ok! Yes!"

"I mean, you're a wonderful girl I don't want you to do this if..."

"Mike, I am not going into this without a lot of thought, and the same goes for you. If you think you're going to have hurt feelings over this then, yeah. I would understand."

"I think I'll be ok," I grinned, visibly excited.

"Yes!"

"So, umm, when and where?"

"I already have that taken care of, actually. My older sister left for vacation today and we are supposed to house sit for her," she said, dangling a set of keys.

Wow, I got so excited at just the thought of it, I grew hard and it wouldn't go away.

"Ok, let's do it! Umm, I'll have to get some condoms after the dance..."

"I've got that handled too," she said, grabbing a string of condoms from her purse and quickly putting them back in.

"Wow... so, we're really going to do this, huh?"

She answered by leaning into me, kissing my cheek and rubbing my thigh playfully. I was still driving so I had to focus on the road. She moved her mouth down, trailing kisses along my jawline, then to my ear. She started nibbling my ear lobe occasionally using her tongue to lick and swirl wetly along the sensitive parts of my ear. She breathed hotly in my ear and whispered "Oh, yeah." I felt like I was going to cum my pants I was so turned on.

"Are you sure you want to go to the dance?" I said, partially joking.

She laughed and said, "How about we just make an appearance then leave?"

I grinned, really liking the suggestion and nodded my head dumbly like I was bobble head toy.

We arrived at the school and followed the signs to the parking area. I parked then got out and rushed around to open the door for her. I gave her my hand to help her out of the car so she wouldn't dirty or tear her fancy dress. She turned around and leaned in to get her purse, and I quickly adjusted myself so that I wasn't tenting the front of my tux.

Again, we walked arm in arm through the parking lot where we walked through an open gate passing a security guard. We headed over to the gym and on the way, we ran into a lot of couples hanging-out outside the gym.

"Hey, Mike!" I heard the familiar voice of Amanda calling me.

I turned to see Amanda walking toward us, boyfriend Todd in tow.

"Hey, Manda... How are you?"

I felt conflicted every time I talked with her. She was constantly throwing me mixed signals and I knew she had feelings for me. I wouldn't ever call her up on them, she was loyal to her boyfriend Todd.

"I thought you weren't coming to the dance," she said, in a very controlled manner.

I recognized that she was controlling her emotions and hiding her feelings. Her mannerisms were forced, and her tone was dry; it just wasn't her.

"You know Dan, right? I thought I was doing her brother a favor," I said, then leaned in and pretended to whisper but the whisper was loud enough for everyone to hear. "It turns out, I was set up with his HOT sister."

"Oh, I see," she said, and I saw a flash of - anger? jealousy?

I suppose it didn't matter since Todd patted me on the back and fist bumped me saying, "Way to go, bro-sef."

I really didn't know what to make of Todd, it was hard being friends with him, especially since I had a crush on his girlfriend at one time. But my feelings for Simone always kept me at bay and Todd swooped in and got to Amanda before I could realize that Simone wasn't an option.

Todd tried too hard to be cool. He wore fashionable silk shirts and Z-Cavaricci's. He put in way too much hair gel and always wore new 'kicks' with the laces super loose and untied. I guess he was going for the hip-hop look, but he looked ridiculous to me.

He wasn't alone though, half the school looked ridiculous. If it wasn't their hair feathered up two feet above their foreheads it was the ridiculous shoulder pads, not to mention the fashion trends changing every few months from one extreme to the other. Even with my makeover from Candy, I pretty much wore nice T-shirts and blue jeans, it was conservative but not preppy.

"Thanks, bro!" I responded, doing my best to sound sincere.

"So, what are you dudes doing after the dance?" Todd asked.

"Oh, we got plans, we aren't staying long," Isabella put in.

"Righteous! You two love birds are, like, hooking up? Bitchin'," Todd said, excitedly.

I could see Amanda looked shocked; her jealousy broke through the walls she put up. I didn't know what to say. There she was, with her boyfriend, jealous and yet the one time I asked her out she turned me down.

But fate had other plans for me.

"Mike!" Delilah screamed.

I tried to ignore her, but she was running towards me crying.

"Mike! You have to stop them!" she cried.

I could see red welts across her face. Amanda looked like she was going to leave but stopped to find out what was going on. I didn't know how to respond to her but whatever feelings I still had for her forced me to listen.

"Stop, who? What's going on?"

"Johnny! He's in the girl's locker room with a bunch of his buddies... Mikey, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..." she said over and over.

I didn't know what was going on but it was bad, and I wasn't getting any more out of her so I ran.

"Mike!" Isabella cried, "Maybe we should call someone!"

I ignored her, whatever it was it had to be bad. Bad enough for Delilah to come to me for help. As I ran, I looked for anything I could use as a weapon. I ran past the ROTC I saw a group of color guard practicing their routines. They were carrying flag poles without a flag, that would have to do.

I ran up to one of the cadets that was in the middle of assembling the pole and snatched the pole pieces out of his hands before he assembled them.

"What's your damage, man?"

"I need it, it's an emergency!"

I didn't take the time to listen to his protests as I ran for the locker rooms under the bleachers. I heard screaming as I made my way down the dark hallway. I had the poles tucked under my right arm, one had a brass eagle on the end of it, so its balance was a little off, but it was made of a thick hardwood, probably oak. It would hurt someone badly.

I saw one of Johnny's henchmen, Abe, guarding the door to the girl's locker room. I stopped long enough to take my tux coat off since it would hinder my movements. Then like a jouster I ran down the hallway towards Abe. I know in a lot of movies they would yell and scream to put fear and confusion in their enemies, but Abe was a JV fullback, and didn't fear someone rushing at him. He was built like a brickhouse. So, I ran at him as silently as possible hoping the dark hallway and my speed would take him by surprise.

Surprise him I did! He looked shocked when he finally noticed me and went to brace himself before I hit him. But I dropped down at the last second and slid at him like I was stealing home plate. My impromptu lance angled up and the eagle hit him square in the gut. The force of the blow knocked him back four feet and he laid on the ground in a fetal position, groaning in pain. The eagle broke off the pole when Abe took the hit and the wings of the eagle looked to be sticking in his gut.

I didn't know what they were up to, but I knew there had to be a group of them and all I felt was dread. In my heart, I knew who was being hurt. I had to take a second and figure out what to do next, but I wasn't given any time to think as I heard another scream. It was definitely Stephanie this time and I saw red.

Only my training kept me disciplined enough not to just rush in. I snuck in and saw two guys with their backs to the door looking over at something out of my view. The guy off to the left was Candy's boyfriend! I jumped forward using my momentum and weight to add to my double swing and I struck each guy hard on the back of their knees. Their legs buckled and they fell like sacks of potatoes, I followed up the strikes to their knees with a whirlwind like flurry of strikes all over their bodies. I knew there was more to come, and I wanted them out of commission.

Their fall got the attention of some of the others gathered around my sister! They had her pinned to a dressing bench between two rows of lockers. She was putting up a fight and it looked like they hit her as her face was swollen and red. It didn't look like they raped her yet, but her clothes were ripped in spots and hanging off her in tatters.

I could see Candy off to the side, curled up in a ball. She wasn't as badly battered as my sister, but I could see that they violated her. Her lower half was totally nude, and she had cum splattered all over her face and blouse.

Johnny was hovering over my sister saying things like, "Yeah, you bitch", "You're going to be my slut", "We're going to teach you to love our cocks, just like that whore Delilah."

Johnny turned to look, grinned, then continued abusing my sister with a slap. The four others that were surrounding her started walking through the lockers toward me. I couldn't let them get out into an open space where they could surround me, so I rushed over to the lockers to keep them bottled up. They could only fit one behind the other on either side of the benches, so they were kind of limited in their range of movement.

Biff was in the lead on the right-hand side of the benches to me. He looked a little guilty but determined. I didn't give him a chance to make the first move. I had to keep them on their toes, so I struck first. Rather than hit Biff as he was expecting, I instead struck Matt, the guy in the lead on the left side of the bench hitting him on his jaw with the left pole shattering the pole and his jaw. My other pole was merely used as a feign to make Biff believe I was going for him forcing him to jump back. Biff ran into Jason, the guy behind him, knocking him off balance.

Biff stumbled over Jason and practically sat on him as Jason fell. Biff was able to recover by grabbing a locker handle on the way down and he pulled himself up quickly but was off balance. He had a hard time trying to find purchase on solid ground as he stepped over Jason trying to stay upright, he kind of reminded me of Bambi trying to walk on ice.

Because of positioning I couldn't do a spinning back kick, so I settled for a high side kick to his throat. Biff fell in a heap on top of his buddy behind him.

The fourth guy got smart and circled around the lockers behind me and I barely had enough time to react as he roared at me leaping to tackle me. I turned to face him and dropped my back onto the bench as he leapt up for me. He had long hair and I grabbed it with both hands as he soared over me and I pulled down. The effect was that his momentum snapped him into a tumble midair, and I kicked up and used his momentum to help me launch him further into the air. He slammed into the locker upside down back first and dropped at a bad angle and I heard something snap. I barely had time to see him squirming around in pain when Biff regained his footing.

After Jason got out from under Biff, he seemed to have had enough and ran back the other way. I thought he was going to circle around like his friend, but I heard him run out of the locker yelling, "I didn't sign up for this."

"You better, get the fuck out of my way Biff!"

"Eat my shorts, Mike!" Biff grunted.

The thing about football players are that they expect that rushing their bodies toward someone is always effective, after all it works on the field against other huge brutes. Biff must have expected me to follow the rules of the game. He didn't expect me to fight dirty and commit a blatant foul - such as, stepping to the side and jumping towards the rush leading with your knee straight at their face. On the field, not only would this be a foul, but they have helmets to protect them if you were stupid enough to try it. But Biff didn't have a helmet on at that moment and my knee met him midair centered on his upper lip and nose.

I felt his teeth cut into my knee a bit, but our collision was too much for his face to handle as his nose burst, his teeth flew out of his mouth and his neck snapped back. Biff fell to the ground unconscious. My knee stung but I could still put weight on it, although a lot of that could have been due to adrenaline.

Before I could properly react, I saw Johnny running along the bench he tackled me to the ground. He knocked the wind out of me and got off a few hits to my face before I could tie him up. My training in Jujitsu and Judo kicked in. I knew enough about ground and pound to keep an untrained novice from doing any damage to me. This wasn't a dojo with a flat wide padded surface to work with. It was on hard concrete, wedged between the lockers and a bench between them. These obstacles made it hard for me to maneuver and get top position, so using my training, I palm struck Johnny on the side of the head. It didn't do much damage, but it did force him to react. He sat up straddling me I reached his balls with my left hand and squeezed them hard. He had to lift off me to get his balls out of range. I had his left wrist gripped with my right hand as I pulled my legs out from under him.

My body bent in half then I twisted my legs around his straightened arm, locking them around his arm. My legs scissored and my feet locked onto his neck. I twisted my trunk causing his arm to bend at an unnatural angle. Normally, my opponent would tap out now. But there was to be no tapping out today.

I snapped his elbow like a twig. Then, I pulled one of my legs back a foot and I slammed my heel into his mouth. Johnny and Biff would look like twins when I was finished with his face. I knocked out his front teeth as I slammed my heel into his face repeatedly, one of my strikes hit him above his eye socket and he was bleeding everywhere. I finally broke my guard and got up.

As I stood over him, I noticed he had a knife in his hand, and I was confused as to why it had so much blood on it. I raised my knee and aimed my heel at his throat. One hard thrust and it would be all over.

"Noooo! Don't you do it!"

I looked over, and I saw Candy getting up. "Don't do it! Please, Mike. He's not worth it. You'll go to jail for sure, and I can't lose you... so - please! No more."

"Fine!" I said leaning over. "I'll spare you... because of her." I leaned over and spoke into his ear. "If you don't go to jail. Either I'll kill you or I'll hire someone to."

He looked at me and he started crying. I smelled urine and I looked down and saw his pants were wet.

I got up, then viciously stomped on his knee, shattering it.

"You'll NEVER play football again."

My sister and Candy came and grabbed me around the waist crying. As the adrenalin wore off, I suddenly felt woozy.

"Oh, my god! Mikey, you're bleeding."

My head was in a fog and I was losing consciousness and all I could think was, "I was going to get laid tonight..." before everything faded to black.

12