The Unlucky Adventures of Steven Pt. 02

Story Info
Steven's adventures continue - - - -
1.9k words
4.23
1.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Unlucky Adventures of Steven Caster - Job Interview

Steven woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. The young man opened his eyes and saw the morning sun shining in through the glass window. He tried to stretch out but was unable. He then remembered his situation and sighed into the large gag over his mouth. Steve had lost his job a few weeks back due to budget cuts and had to have his roommates cover the rent for the current month. With Josh and Lucas being such good friends and roommates they were more than happy to take care of their fellow roommate in exchange. The two had said that if Steve wasn't paying he couldn't use his bedroom so he would have to go back and forth spending a night in Josh's room then Lucas's. Last night Steve was with Josh who defiantly got his use of him. Steve had been dressed up in red lacy panties and a bra and then had his hands cuffed and his mouth gagged which was how he spent the entire night and how he slept. Steve looked over at the clock and saw that it was 9:00AM and immediately remembered he had a job interview at 11:00AM which he had set an alarm for but his phone had been left in the other room.

"Mmmpphhh!" Steve moaned into his gag bumping his red panty clad ass against Josh to wake him.

"Well hey there Steve -- you looking for some morning fun?" Josh asked with a grin smacking Steve's ass.

Steve although aroused knew he needed to get his restraints off and get to the job interview that Lucas had help set up for him. Josh reached for some sex lotion and started rubbing it onto his dick.

"Come here loser" Josh said grabbing Steve's ass and pulling down his red lacy underwear.

"MMmmpphhh?!?!" Steve protested as he felt the tip of Josh's hard cock press up against his ass and then slide in.

"Ohh there you go Stevie" Josh said as he moved back and forth ramming his roommate's ass.

After about 20-ish minutes of Josh laying into slutty Steve he finally climaxed and unleashed his load inside. Steve could feel the hot sticky man juice filling him as Josh gave his last few thrusts.

"Mmmppphhh" Steve groaned in pleasure and relief that it was over.

After a few more minutes Josh took the restraints and gag off of Steve and let him shower and dress for his job interview. Steve rushed around feeling Josh's cum drip out of him while he showered. Once out of the shower Steve rushes back into hid former bedroom which still had a lot of his stuff. A lot of Steve's underwear had been replaced with girly panties weeks back by his roommates so he was forced to slide on a pair of white girl panties with strawberries on them. The rest of his clothes were pretty normal with dress pants and a collared shirt. He then headed out of the house and took the public transit further into the city for his meeting.

Despite moving as fast as he could Josh had thrown off Steve's schedule so much that Steve didn't arrive for his 11:00AM meeting until 11:15AM. He rushed inside and spoke to a very pretty Asian woman at the reception desk.

"Yes excuse me I am running a bit late but I had an 11:00 interview with --" he started to explain almost panting after running from the bus stop to the building.

"You must be Mr. Caster. Take a seat and I'll see if there is still time for your interview." The woman said with a kind smile.

Steve took a seat and waited while the woman placed a few phone calls from her desk.

"Excuse me are you Mr. Caster?" an older man in his late 40s or early 50s wearing a nice vanilla suit asked stepping into the lobby.

"Yes sir" Steven replied.

"Oh no need to call me sir just yet. Lets take a walk up to my office and go over your application." The man said.

Steve followed him into the elevator and up several stories and into a corner office. Once inside the door was closed and the man sat down behind his desk and Steve took a seat across from him. The man read over Steven's application and past work experience clearly indicating he was under qualified for most of the jobs at the company.

"Mr. Caster -- Steven. I agreed to take a look at your resume and have an interview with you at the request of someone I know. It looks like you do not have a lot of work experience apart from a few minor service jobs. Unfortunately that makes it hard for me to find a place for you in our organization." The man explained.

"I understand. I am willing to take any job you have available at the monument even something like janitorial work or a receptionist." Steve stated showing a bit of his desperation.

"I see-- Your resume said you were in the service industry. Would you say you were good at servicing the client and customers? " the man said looking over Steven and then back at the paperwork.

"Of course sir. I take work ethic very seriously and would be willing to do anything to help out." Steve replied.

"Well there are a few jobs you may be suited for but currently I am looking for an assistant. Just someone to help me out from time to time. Sort paperwork, run errands, set meetings, help me out in whatever ways I need help." the man said.

"I would be very grateful for the opportunity." Steve said.

"Stand up for me" the man ordered.

Steve although confused complied with the order. The man then stood up and walked around Steve scanning his body over with his eyes. Then without any warning the man gave Steve a slap on the ass and moved in from behind loosening the young man's belt.

"What are yo-" Steve started but the man placed one hand over his mouth and used the other to make Steve's pants fall to the ground exposing his strawberry panties.

"I may at times need my assistant to service me in more personal and private ways. Ways that no one should know about. You will be paid well of courses" the older man said striking Steve's cock through the girl underwear.

"Mmmmpphh" Steve mumbled into the man's hand completely shocked but aroused.

"Are you good with your mouth boy?" the man asked taking his hand off Steve's mouth and moving around to face him.

Steven Caster nodded making no noise as he indicated he could suck a cock.

"Show me" the man commanded placing a hand on Steve's head for pushing him to his knees.

Steve looked up at him as the older man unzipped his pants a pulled out a decent sized and hard cock. Steve immediately opened his mouth and felt the cock slide in. Just like how he had done for his roommates many times before as well as some of their friends he began to kiss lick and suck.

"Ohh. Someone has practiced." the man said in surprised and pleasure at the skill.

For several minutes Steven Caster remained on his knees doing his best to please the man's hard staff in the hopes of landing the job mentioned. He felt a small amount of pre-cum trickle down his throat before the man grabbed him. The man lifted Steve back up and bent him over his table pulling down the strawberry panties exposing his ass which had been stuffed by Josh's cock only hours earlier. Steven felt the man line up with his hole then slide inside. Steve let out a series of moans and grunts as the man moved back and forth inside him. The man then grabbed a stress ball off his desk and jammed it into Steven Caster's mouth to keep him from getting to loud.

Although Steve had been in similar situations before thanks to his roommates the fact the man using him was far older and they were in an office building with people just outside the office made the entire situation far more thrilling. The man continued to pump his cock into him until he gave off one hard final thrust and exploded inside.

"Mmmppphhh!" Steven groaned as he was filled up.

The older man panted for a moment and then slowly slid his cock out and pulled his pants back up. The young applicant let the stress ball drop from his mouth along with some saliva. Steven was then given several minutes to process what had happened.

"Well you seem to be just what I am looking for in an assistant. The job is yours if you want it and you can start as soon as next week." The man said sitting back down in his chain.

"Y-yes sir. I will take the job." Steven said looking into the man's eyes.

"Wonderful. I will take care of all the paperwork and we will see each other very soon. I am sure you can find your way out." The man said motioning to the door.

Steve fixed himself up and walked out the door back down the elevator, past the cute Asian receptionist and out the front door into the city.

The young man had a lot to process so he took his time going back to the apartment. He bought himself lunch and accidentally missed his bus stop which added time to his travel. He eventually got home around 4:00PM-ish. He walked into the apartment completely exhausted.

"Hey Steve is that you? How did the interview go?" Lucas asked from the kitchen.

"I got the job and start next week" Steve said as he took off his shoes and headed into the kitchen to see Lucas.

When Steven walked into the kitchen to see Lucas he stopped in his steps. Lucas was sitting at the kitchen table along with a man -- an older man -- the same man that Steve had done the interview with.

"Stevie -- I think you have met my step-father" Lucas said with an evil smile.

That night Steve had to share Lucas's bedroom however it was not just the two of them. Lucas and his step-father who was not also Steven's new boss teamed him for several hours taking turns using and filling his holes. All Steven could think was how Lucas and Josh had been steps ahead of him ever since he got an apartment with them and that he would probably always be under their control somehow.

THE END?

Added Ending

"Yes of course we can take care of that for you. I appreciate you both as clients and I will have my new assistant set up a time for us to get together for lunch or perhaps dinner to go over the final arrangements of the contract. You as well." Steven Caster's new boss said over the phone before hanging up.

"Well then Stevie -- once you are done with this task be sure to set up a meeting with Mr. Nickles and Mr. Wite for next week to finalize out contract. You got that?" Steven's new boss ordered.

"Aoogghhh" Steve grumbled with a feeble nod from his position under his boss's desk where he was restrained with straps, wearing a nose hook, and choking on the older man's hard cock.

"Good wok boy" the man said laying back in his chair.