The unpleasant trip to Gynecologist

Story Info
Jane's regular check-up with the gyecologist goes wrong.
1.1k words
2.96
53.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jane and I'm 18 years old. This is the story of my first trip to the gynecologist.

I woke up this morning and got dressed. I wasn't worried because my doctor is supposed to be a woman and I'm going there with my mom so what can go wrong. But I quickly changed my mind when the bell rang and I went to open the door. My aunt was standing there instead of my mother. When I asked why mom wasn't here, she quickly blurted out that she couldn't and sent her instead. I didn't really like it because I don't really like her, but I came out nevertheless. The car journey was normal.

When we arrived, I was kind of hoping she'd leave without me, but that didn't happen. We came into the waiting room and I started to get nervous. After a moment the door opened and a nurse came out. She apologized that the doctor wasn't here today and that I'd either have to see a doctor or reschedule. I hesitated, but my aunt told her I could do it. I looked at her, but I didn't dare to say anything, as my aunt gets angry quickly. We entered the surgery and sat at a table with like 30-year-old doctor. He started asking me basic questions like how much I measure and weigh. But then he asked me if I was still a virgin. I asked if my aunt could leave and, to my surprise, she left. "Yes, I'm a virgin," I replied. The doctor smiled at me and told me to take my clothes off.

I stripped off even though I didn't feel comfortable standing naked in front of a guy. The nurse took my clothes away. The doctor started squeezing and massaging me in different ways, asking if I was in any pain. I wasn't in any pain, so I felt a little better. Then he told me to kneel on all fours in the gynecology chair with my ass to him and then whisper something to the nurse. All I understood was that "2L will do."So I obeyed the doctor and knelt down. The nurse came up to me and put tapes around my legs and arms. He said not to move. Then she ran off and brought this flask with the hose. She put it behing me so I didn't know exactly what it was about. A doctor came up to me and told me he was going to stretch my anus a little bit. That freaked me out but I was already strapped in so she couldn't be helped. I felt a tube the size of a pencil land on the edge of my hole. Then I can feel it slowly sliding in. It wasn't very pleasant. He shoved it all the way in, and I thought it was over.

But then I felt the tube grow bigger. Slowly, but it was beginning to hurt a little. He stopped for a moment, then inflated again. The tube's gone up like 10 times. The doctor went away and I breathed a sigh of relief. But then I felt a rush and something started to flow up my butt. I wanted to turn around but the tapes wouldn't let me. The flow of fluid quickened and began to hurt. It was very much uncomfortable. I yelled at the doctor to stop, saying it hurt. But he increased the flow even more. The feeling was awful, and I started screaming for them to let me go, but they wouldn't let go. I started to cry and my stomach started to inflate. The nurse took pity on me and pulled out the hose. Then she unshackled me and told me to go to the bathroom. I got up quickly and ran there.

After three minutes it was still flowing out of me and I was crying. But then I heard banging on the door and my aunt screaming to get out of there that the doctor didn't have all day ofirme. I didn't say anything but the tears stopped flowing. Then the door flew open and my aunt pulled me back into the O.R. "Finally," the doctor said, and said to put me back in the gynecology chairs, but this time with my back down. I started protesting and punching around. My aunt screamed at me, and she and the nurse finally pushed and locked me on the chair. "Now you're going to like it," her aunt said. I didn't understand what he meant, but then I saw the doctor take off his pants and order the nurse to give him a blow job. She kneels without resistation and starts sucking his dick. In the process, the doctor tells my aunt to warm me up, too. My aunt looked at him and, smiling, sank down between my spread legs and started licking my pussy. I tried to defend myself but the tapes kept me in place. The doctor yelled at me to stop fooling around and I'm a good girl. That I don't want to lose my virginity to a doctor. Terrified, I stopped and looked at the doctor. He just smiled. I didn't want to admit it, but my aunt has a good tongue.

After a while the doctor stopped everyone and came to me. "Don't be silly now, Aaaand" he said, fitting his dick to my anus. I didn't want to lose my virginity, so I didn't fight back. The doctor leaned over and pushed. That was a terrible pain and I screamed. But the doctor yelled at me to be a good girl. He kept pushing, and I tried not to scream or cry. It was twice as long as the tube before. I felt the end and breathed a sigh of relief. But the doctor started moving at an awful rate. In and out. In and out. He fucked me rhythmically and didn't stop. After a moment, though, he slowed down and pulled it out. My ass was hurting and I thought it was over.

Afterwards, though, I felt his dick against my pussy. "You promised you wouldn't" I yelled at him, but he just laughed and said. "I've changed my mind and what are you going to do about it?!" Before he said it he fired his dick into me and completely inserted it. Ahhh" I cried out in pain, and the tears began to flow. But the doctor started moving again and didn't stop. I couldn't even feel him through the pain, but after a while I felt his penis twitch. "He's gonna cum in me," I thought, trying to get his dick out of me. Thankfully, I did, but the doctor didn't like it and quickly shoved it up my ass. After that, he came. I felt pain and heat pumping into me. It was so much that it began to flow around his penis. He then stopped, waited for a while and then removed it.