The Unraveling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The second type of erection I guess would be the one most people would be familiar with. It's the turned on switch, the natural reaction to watching something or seeing someone I am attracted to. It is a bit more predictable I guess and is usually the type that most often leads to fulfilment of desire in whichever form is available. It's the physical manifestation of libido, if I can put it that way."

Dr Taylor was fairly impressed with his choice of words but was still familiar with all he had spoken about up until this point. He had mentioned 3 types of erections though, and she imagined the third might be something new to her research.

"The final type is perhaps the most powerful for me. I even give it a name. I call it a Connection Erection, it only happens when I feel a really deep connection with someone on many levels. It does not have to imply or lead to anything erotic at all. It's kind of like having my own divining rod that lets me know I am experiencing a deeper level of love with someone. It feels like the most direct link between my heart and my body. For example, when my first girlfriend talked to me during lunch break and said she wanted to get back together again, I could feel myself becoming erect. It was not because I was looking forward to having a physical relationship with her, it was just from seeing how sincere she was, how emotionally vulnerable she was, asking me that after having broken up with me before. In that moment, I could just feel the sincerity of another human being wanting to be close to me again. And that made my heart and consequently my penis swell."

He could see a few of the girls' gazes drifting down at his crotch, with all this talk of his secret places. A few were shifting a little in their seats as well, a soft pink glow seeming to suffuse their pretty cheeks. Dr Taylor was quite intrigued, taking a few notes on her tablet and resolving to get back to this in more detail with him at some point.

She finally looked up, "Thank you Suveer, that was quite illuminating." She turned towards the audience and continued. "An important part of our field is finding ways of helping people open up, speak about themselves, their experiences, what drives them and defines them so we can offer the best assistance. This is a rare window into the mind and thoughts of a young man, lots of good material here to help with your assignment."

The girls had forgotten about their assignments for the moment, a few quickly catching up by typing a few notes on their phones. Suveer was not used to being the centre of attention for a group of intelligent, beautiful young women like this. He was slowly finding his shyness was being replaced with a strange new kind of excitement, that anyone could be so interested in his thoughts and experiences, which always seemed so tame compared to the boasts and conquests of many his age.

Dr Taylor tapped him on the shoulder, calling him aside while the girls finished up their note taking. He noticed for the first time that an antique privacy screen was set into the corner of the room, the sliding wood panel sections decorated with carved forest scenes and birds. It appeared to be an ordinary piece of decorative furniture from the back of the class. She drew his gaze back to her, her soft palms resting on his shoulders, starting to speak with him out of earshot of the others.

"Suveer, I know we did not talk about this before, but seeing how well this session is going and what an amazing job you are doing, I think the class would benefit from the chance of seeing something more practical, to help really put all these concepts into context. You are free to say no, of course. But I would be ever so grateful if you did."

She knew the effect her beautiful gaze had on males, how to use her tone, the subtle movements of her curvaceous body to sway the minds of others to her will. A gentle smile, a few carefully chosen words of praise for him, a calming salve for his deepest insecurities. Her training serving her well, having the desired effect as Suveer tilted his head curiously, wanting to know her request.

She leaned closer so that her warm breath tickled his ear, her ample cleavage exuding the scent of her designer perfume "I think with all this talk of penises, the girls are probably quite eager to see one, especially of the boy who shared so many interesting secrets with them."

Suveer's cheeks flushed crimson. She knew most boys would never confess to having a blush reflex but she loved that his wheatish complexion showed his off so clearly. His hazel eyes widened, both in disbelief at the request and the fact that the girls would actually want to see him nude. Dr Taylor watched him closely, perceptive gaze almost reading this thoughts through his eyes. She turned to the class, voice raising for them to hear.

"Class, we are discussing Suveer providing a little practical demonstration which will involve the displaying of his penis. Is that something you all would enjoy?"

A few of their lips hung open for a moment, processing her words. They gazed at each other for a moment, then at Dr Taylor, a few seconds of silence as if making sure she is serious. Hairstyles of various shapes and colours bobbing in unison as they all nodded.

Dr Taylor looked unconvinced, "We need to show a bit more enthusiasm ladies, do we want to see Suveer in his smart birthday suit??" Her tone sounding like a talk show host drumming up excitement for introducing a new guest.

The girls all openly cheered this time, like wine-addled friends at a bachelorette party. Nicolene slid two fingers into her pretty lips and wolf whistled. Kerry opened an app on her phone to play the sound of a trumpet fanfare and champagne bottle popping. The rest of the girls grinned at the playful rowdiness.

Suveer was a bit taken aback, not generally thinking of females as being very visual beings and certainly not when it came to him, imagining such enthusiasm was reserved for celebrity heartthrobs and professional strippers. A part of him could not help get caught up in the excitement though, Dr Taylor turning to face him again with the sound of their cheers behind her, raising her brow as if to say "see what I mean?".

The combination of subtle peer pressure and not wanting to disappoint Dr Taylor seemed to wear down his initial shock. He could barely believe he was considering this, part of him feeling like it is a worst nightmare of being caught nude in class coming to life. A deeper part of him felt helplessly swept away by it all though, the chance to be seen, to be really noticed, perhaps even proud of the way he was made.

Dr Taylor cupped his cheek gently, "We've talked about your shyness before, Suveer. I genuinely believe this will be a really big step in overcoming it, a kind of immersion therapy. If you face this, your worst anxiety and insecurity and come out the other side, you will feel like a new person. Will you trust me? Will you be my brave boy?"

Her words seemed to melt away the last walls of his self-defence reflexes. He took a quick breath, closing his eyes for a moment, everything still feeling quite surreal. His voice piped up as the sounds of their cheers abated, barely believing he is even asking this, sounding like someone else is speaking for him through his lips.

"Would....would I have to take off...everything?" His hazel eyes gazed up, Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed to wet his throat which had gone totally dry.

Dr Taylor tilted her head for a moment and responded, "You can leave your socks on, dear," she winked and turned his chin, gesturing towards the privacy screen. She took a step back now, every pair of eyes upon him, a subtle weight of expectation, the palpable force of silent peer pressure that can have such a powerful impact on the psyche.

He took another quick breath, shoulders hunched in slight submission, looking a little forlorn for a moment, like he was walking towards the gallows. He really did not want to disappoint anyone, Dr Taylor especially. The more they spoke, the more her opinion of him seemed to matter, her approval becoming slowly entwined with his sense of self-worth. He had confessed much to her in their private sessions thus far, but this was a whole new level of unravelling, and with more of an audience to bear witness.

Safely behind the privacy screen, he removed his shoes first, thinking for some reason it would make the rest of his undressing easier. It didn't. The carved wooden birds in the privacy screen all had drilled holes where their eyes would be, offering the onlookers little tiny glimpses of activity behind it, enough to see the colour of his dark green t shirt transition to the colour of wheatish bare skin, similarly for his jeans beneath. He stood in his grey and black boxer briefs for a moment, staring at his phone for a moment and then tucking into the pocket of his jeans piled on the floor, as if bidding goodbye to the last remnant of his ordinary life and sanity. He hooked his fingertips into the waistband of his underwear, peeling them down his slender legs, leaving him in just his socks. Even behind the screen, his shy instinct compelled him to cup both hands over his exposed private places, as if trying to replace the support and warmth of his boxers with those of his fingers. Just his head peered out from behind the screen, as if to make sure that everyone was still there and this was in fact a practical lesson and not a practical joke.

Many pairs of eager, curious eyes were waiting, all fixed upon the screen, all lighting up at seeing his head pop out, followed by another chorus of girly giggles. Dr Taylor tilted her lovely face softly, her gaze gentle and reassuring, beckoning him to come out and be brave for her. He bit his lower lip hard, hoping the sting would help distract from his anxiety. His breathing was short and quick, he felt light headed, feeling like he had even forgotten how to walk. But he knew he couldn't wait any longer.

The time had come.

With his hands securely covering his crotch, he hobbled out from behind the screen, feeling every movement of air around him, like ghosts tormenting his every step. He could feel the gallery of eyes watching him, not affording a moment's privacy or reprieve. Dr Taylor gently patted the top of the desk at the front of the class, a silent instruction for him to hop up on it. She knew that it was high enough that he would have to use at least one hand to steady himself, forcing him to relinquish his shy grip on his crotch.

He tried to cover himself completely with one hand as the other held the edge of the desk. In his haste though, his hand slipped off the edge, causing him to fumble and reach for the desk with both hands to steady himself, giving a fleeting view of his secret places to the female semicircle watching him closely. Nicolene wolf whistled again, making him blush before he managed to recover and cover up, finally succeeding in climbing up to perch upon the edge of the desk. Dr Taylor moved over, her soft, cool hand cupping her bare young shoulder, pushing him to lay flat on his back, his hands still cupping his secret places like a thief coveting stolen jewels.

She gestured with her hand for everyone to come closer. Suveer shut his eyes tight, hearing the screeching sounds of chairs being slid back, the sound of female footsteps getting closer, the air shifting around him again, the ghosts announcing the arrival of a much closer audience. Dr Taylor moved to the head of the table, her manicured fingertips softly massaged his temples, balls of her thumbs gliding across his dark brows as if trying to draw out his anxiety with her soothing touches.

"Deep breaths Suveer, you are doing so well. You are safe here. No one will harm you, tease you or embarrass you. We are here for you, let us take care of you."

Right on cue, he felt soft female hands on his wrists. Kerry and Sarah both taking his hands in theirs, gently leading them away from the vice-like grip on his crotch. His mind felt he should resist but he found that he was letting it happen, the last modicum of modesty softly coaxed away. Nicolene and Alexsandra moved towards his feet, softly holding them, thumbs along the inner arches of his feet, spreading them just a little wider, cocooning him in tender female touches. His eyes were still shut tight but he could feel their gazes like palpable forces, focusing like laser sights upon his most secret places. A deep knot of anxiety curled in the pit of his tummy, as he expected to hear another chorus of giggles. But there were no giggles, just the gentle massaging, soft touches of female hands all around him, reassuring him that everything will be ok.

Dr Taylor's palms cupped over his ears as if preventing him from hearing her next words, her fingertips gliding gently down his jawline, "The male body is a lot more demonstrative when it comes to desire and emotional state. And no part does this more visibly than the penis, its various states and personalities. I honestly believe our jobs would be much easier if all males wore transparent trousers..." Her words inspiring knowing little smiles from all around before she continued.

"A male has no means of naturally hiding this part of him. It cannot shy away from confessing pleasure, nor recoil and hide from pain. It is there, outside his body, exposed, vulnerable, and very expressive to a perceptive gaze. You can see now, quite clearly, that he is feeling shy".

Her eyes fixed upon his flaccid little member, tucked away within its protective hazel foreskin, his scrotal skin tightened slightly from the cooler air, a beauty spot on the left orb. They all examined closely, her words seeming to bring the characteristics of his penis to life, all noting how genuinely shy it looked, hiding as best it can while being completely exposed.

"Now let's see if we can get our little tortoise to come out of its shell a little," She smiled, preparing herself for a demonstration of her well-honed skills. Suveer's brows creased slightly at her use of the word "little" but the soft affection in her voice seemed to lighten the emotional blow, even inspire a strange kind of excitement he couldn't quite reconcile.

Her voice continued as she massaged his temples, the feminine scent of her skin gentle and intoxicating, "You are safe here Suveer, safe as you are tucked up in your dorm room bed, safe as the touch of your warm jammies and the privacy of being under your covers. Feel the covers now gliding over your skin, so soft and warm, nothing to fear at all'.

Her voice almost hypnotic, as the girls all started to glide their warm palms over his body, over his arms and chest and tummy, up and down his thighs and legs and feet, purposely avoiding his penis and balls while they create this warm imaginary blanket of comfort. They noted the hazel colour of his nipples, matching the tone of his penis and balls, the most tan parts of him, being able to examine every contour and hue of his bare body to their heart's content.

"It's ok too, to feel that soft rush. We can all see your penis, yes. There is no hiding anymore. But we're not running away. We all think you're beautiful. We are looking at your secret places and we like looking and like being here with you. It's ok to be excited too, having so many here to take care of you."

His hazel eyes half opened, her voice lulling him into a very deep state, sounding like it is coming from another realm only at the edges of his consciousness. His vision was not obscured though, he could see the smiling female faces surrounding him, leaning over him, touching him, a few blouse buttons having been undone to show off tantalising curves of cleavage in every direction he looked. He could feel the knot of anxiety unravelling, replaced by acceptance and finally giving way to desires more primal.

As if reading his expressions, Dr Taylor continued, "It's ok dear, it's ok to let it happen. It is a natural part of who you are. No one is going to be offended. We want to see you dear, we want to see your pride."

Her fingertips softly caressed around his milk chocolate nipples now, feeling them stiffen ever so slightly. The girls all looked on, taking mental notes, admiring her subtle seduction, her words like the fluted whispers of a snake charmer. Her goal seemingly being achieved, as they all noticed a twitch in his shaft, his hazel little serpent starting to rise from the basket of his closely trimmed dark pubic hair.

She leaned down closer, warm breath whispering deep into his ear, so soft that the others could not hear. But the effect was profound, as his shaft pulsed more powerfully and started to engorge. Dr Taylor had always been fascinated by erections, seeing a human body part changing so drastically and so quickly both in character and intent. The girls all watched in rapture, as the miracle of erection unfolded before then. They had all had sexual partners before, but this was different, something more private and intimate about being able to watch the drivers of male desire unfold before them, bear witness to it and be a part of it. His shaft continued to swell, the head reaching towards the ceiling, hazel foreskin drawing back partly to reveal the dusky pink glans beneath. It was a new character now, no longer shy but pulsating as if trying to boast or yearning to impress, exuding an almost palpable heat to the surrounding air.

"Our boy is not feeling to shy anymore," Dr Taylor remarked with an elegant, melodious chuckle. They all nodded with bright smiles, hands moving down per Dr Taylor's direction, one by one getting to touch his penis and feel his balls, not as a means of pleasuring him but to truly think and feel what it must be like to have something so unlike their own genitalia between their silky legs. Some peeled his tight foreskin down softly to examine his ultra-sensitive glans, others tickled the little beauty spot on his left orb, others traced the dark line that ran from base of his penis, down the centre of his sac to disappear down beneath him, like the seam line where the two halves of his boyish body were stitched together.

Suveer was breathing heavily by the time their individual inspections were complete, his erection raging, the tip moist and glistening from a precum tear, as if weeping with joy for all the attention he was receiving. Reading him again, Dr Taylor took his left hand, guiding it towards his straining shaft, his fingers wrapping around it instinctively, just as he had been doing since the start of puberty.

"You have permission, Suveer," her polished accent whispered.

He was so far beyond the bonds of normal emotional experience now. Ordinarily the thought of performing such a private act in front of an audience would be petrifying. But right then, in that moment, it felt like something he had to do, something that felt necessary, something that felt right. His grasp started to stroke back and forth, slender bare body writhing softly over the table, for the first time, a soft moan escaped his full lips.

Dr Taylor covered his ears gently with her soft palms again, "You will note that Suveer is not circumcised. There is quite a marked difference in masturbation techniques between circumcised and intact boys. Circumcised boys typically stroke their entire length, as the heads of their penises have been desensitised from circumcision and they have little excess skin, so most of their pleasure is transmuted from shaft stroking to their prostates. But intact boys still have extremely sensitive glans so they focus the stroking of their foreskin over it for pleasuring, their skin gliding more easily."

They all nodded, noting the truth in her words as Suveer stroked vigorously, short and quick, drawing his foreskin back and forth to make his pink glans play erotic peeka boo. His arousal so intense from so much attention and so many gentle touches still gliding over him, it did take long for him to succumb to the inspired need. A collective surprised gasp, as his glans swelled even more, as if taking a deep breath before erupting. The first milky thick rope of boy cream arched through the air, messing a few blouses and a few female arms. The rest rushed over his chest and tummy, milky streaks like the brush strokes of an erotic artist, a little pooling in his belly button; his mind lost in the heady clouds of climax, enhanced and enchanted by his slightly hypnotised state.