The Unraveling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming down from those clouds finally returned him to more lucid reality and what had just transpired. He lay there, hazy eyed, panting and drenched in his own essence, his cheeks flushing deeply as the implications all dawned on him one by one. Dr Taylor sensed his return to shyness, softly stroking his hair as she looked to the girls, all of their lovely cheeks flushed deeply from having borne witness to his little show.

"Does anyone have any tissues?" Dr Taylor asked, unable to hide a little victorious smile.

They all shuffled off to go check pockets and handbags but the few, thin tissues scavenged did not seem up to the task of cleaning him up adequately. Kerry rummaged deeper into her handbag, eyes lighting up as she held up four sealed little packages.

"These should work!" She exclaimed happily, handing a sealed tampon to each of her secret colleagues.

They stood around at their former positions around the table, smiling down at him as they unwrapped the absorbent white tampons. Each holding the base of one, they dabbed the tips into the streaks and pools of ejaculate adorning his chest and tummy and the last remnants leaking from his retreating shaft.

Dr Taylor watched them closely, remarking to herself how special the scene appeared, each of her students holding a phallic shaped object, the tampons like fabric penises being dabbed into male essence while they cleaned his bare skin, the scent of semen surrounding them. She thought perhaps, in this scene and moment, they had satiated some of the curious elements of Penis Envy, seen and felt some of the nuances of owning a phallus. She and the girls had learned much but she knew this was only the beginning. The full depth of her study was yet to be realised. She gazed down at Suveer's sweet, shy face and trusting hazel eyes, wondering if he had any idea what is in store for him and what he would become.