The Unready Prefect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod, pushing my head into the pillow. My hair makes a scrubbing sound, which I'm sure Olivia can hear.

"Why do you cut it so short?"

"Helps with the heat. And it saves time for morning inspection."

"It would look prettier if it were long."

Olivia's fingers brush the side of my head lightly, and I tense for a moment. Then she repeats the motion as if she's softly petting me. Over and over, her fingers trail through my wispy hair.

"This helps, doesn't it?"

I shrug, but I find myself remembering something from my childhood. Da used to do this when my tummy hurt. It's almost like Olivia knew what would make me feel better. Slowly, steadily, my eyes close, and I breathe in deeply. Then I feel the third-year wrap an arm around my waist. "Olivia?"

"Rest, Kylie. I'll take care of you."

I feel her warm body pushing closer. A soft, comforting presence. It's all so nice. There's something else. Something at the edge of my consciousness.

"I know," Olivia breathes into my ear. "Dream like I do. Let it come."

Almost before I know it, everything becomes a haze, and I fall into a blissful slumber. The pain drops away, and so do all my worries. I almost feel like I'm floating through a fog. Is this sleep? Slowly, my vision clears, and a room forms around me. It's Headmistress Moore's! I find I'm back in the winter uniform with a white shirt and woollen skirt on. But it's different! It's the prefect's design! I twirl, and my long legs take a quick leap. I feel almost giddy!

"Hello there."

It's Olivia's voice, but I can't see her. "Where are you?"

"It's your dream. Find me."

Find her? I slowly twist around but see no one.

"No silly. Concentrate."

Not really having any idea what I'm doing, I close my eyes. What should I concentrate on? Finding her? But how? All I feel is this excitement, and... "Oh!" It's almost as if a hand brushes me. Just up my arm. "Olivia?"

"That's it. Keep going."

Encouraged, I focus on that feeling. It's almost as if my whole body tingles, and then it travels to a certain point. This time at my shoulder and then into my scalp. Gooseflesh rises, and my hair feels like it's standing on end. My prefect somehow managed to rub my hair, even in my dreams. "Is this real?"

"Does it seem real?"

The touch slowly moves back down my sides to my waist. Is she behind me? It's almost like a soft hug, but it feels so much better! "What is this?"

"It doesn't matter. The why we can work out later." The sensation travels up my tummy, and I start to giggle. Her voice is now right next to my ear. "All we need to know is that we can."

"Can do what?" I twist a bit as the tingling moves further up. "Olivia..."

"How long has it been?"

"Uhhmm..." My breath catches as the ethereal hands cup the lower curve of my breasts. It doesn't matter that I'm wearing a shirt and bra here. Slowly, the sensation moves up over the most sensitive parts. I feel my breasts begin to tighten as I start to react to the touch that is circling in. "Don't squeeze them..."

"These are nice. Has no one ever touched them?" 

"I've just kissed boys... Olivia!" I feel my nipples draw out almost all of their own volition. "Nnnah! We shouldn't..." 

"You're such a delight, Kylie."

"You have to stop this. Ahhhnn..." Unseen fingers twist, and my puckering flesh feels as hard as erasers now. "This is... You're a girl!"

"Does it matter? Two ladies like us can find that there are no limits here." 

It's becoming hard to think. Those hands are moving again. Lower. Over my belly. Down further. The fine hair on my mons feels like it stands on end. "Don't..." I put my hand on top of the skirt, but there's no stopping them. They slide to each side of my most private place.

"Is that what you call it?"

I can hear Olivia's amusement. "I don't think about it. Please..."

"You don't play with your little clitty?"

I feel my outer lips separate as the unseen force searches between them. They begin to focus on a particular spot. A spot I assiduously kept from touching for many months.

"Because you get frustrated, right?"

"No. It's just indecent. Ohhh!" A soft brush is all it takes. Right at the top of my hood. It drifts down, sending waves of what feel like electricity through my lower body. Impossibly precise, I can feel everything peel back, revealing my most sensitive flesh. Then I sense what feels like a very warm and wet caress. "Olivia?!" There's no answer. I was sure she was behind me, but now... A second lap at my sex, and I nearly collapse against Mistress Moore's desk. "You shouldn't... Ahhhnnn... It's dirty..."

"You're unbelievably sweet, Kylie."

Her voice is still in my head, and yet the licking never stops. I look down and see that I'm still fully clothed, yet my...

"Clit."

"Yes..." My clit is fully enveloped by my prefect somehow. I'm losing control, and my hips move in time with what I feel. I grip the corner of the desk in support as I lean back further. A quivering starts somewhere deep inside me. A feeling that's almost foreign to me. "Oh...! Olivia... Somethings happening..."

"Yes... Yes! Give it to me!"

I grow scared all of a sudden. Her voice is almost growling at me! Not only that, the feeling is becoming too intense! I fall backwards onto the desk with my legs up in the air. The invisible tongue follows and begins to lap too quickly. "No... You're being too rough!" I grit my teeth and twist myself away. The room goes all foggy once again, and the sensation is ripped from me. Through my blind fear, I moan in anguish. This is worse! I'm alone. Everything goes dark. I shudder at the aloneness. I feel; almost nothing. My heart races. A panic takes me, and I thrash.

My eyes open into a more familiar darkness. I shudder as my body suddenly senses too much feedback all at once. The sheets against my skin. The warmth of Olivia behind me. The fading sting of my arse. But most of all, my breasts! They feel so full! In fact, my whole body is tense with excitement. Even my; private spot. Something I've basically ignored for the last year. After that dream, it's come alive with a warmth and wetness I'd never thought possible. I sense Olivia begin to stir, and I freeze in sudden nervousness. Even her subtle rocking causes me to bite my lip to stay quiet. Every part of me is screaming to be touched. Snippets of that dream come back to me, and I recognise how much I desire even a small bit of that feeling again.

"Mmmmm... Where did you go?"

I wonder if I could fake being asleep. That idea lasts all of two seconds as Olivia's arm wraps over my torso and finds a firm breast through the gown. The shock of how sensitive I am causes me to tense up, and now I'm sure Olivia knows that I'm awake. A light tug, and I turn to face her, unresistant. Her face is a darker shadow, surrounded by the grey of what little light enters the room. Yet I can see her. Something almost like a glow. Her mouth, especially. Those pouty lips are almost ruby red. They descend upon mine. I should stop her. Push back. I can't, though. It just feels so good!

At first, I lay there, still not believing what's happening. I can't deny what I'm feeling, though. The hand returns to my breast, and I moan. That's all the opportunity Olivia needs, and our tongues meet. Slowly, she's crawling on top of me. More and more of us are sliding over each other, and a feeling builds down there. Again, Olivia is a step ahead as her other hand drops between us and tugs at my gown. Realising what's about to happen, I finally pull away from the kiss. "We can't... I'm saving myself."

Olivia laughs quietly. "For who? Have you ever felt like this?"

My silence gives me away. Even the subtle shifting of Olivia's larger breasts over mine is driving me to distraction. I have thoughts of a theoretical boyfriend. That's how I pictured my future. A big man who is as smart as me. And when that moment comes... 

"You're worried about me going inside you?"

I nod in relief. "Could we just; keep on with this?" 

"I think I know something we can try."

Olivia rolls off me, and the table lamp clicks on. As my eyes adjust, I watch her grab a pillow. "What are you doing?" I ask as she moves down to the other end of the bed. My eyes widen as she grabs hold of my leg and lifts my bottom off the bed. "Hey!" The brunette places the pillow under me, and I settle back down on top of it. I'm amazed at how easily the more petite woman is able to put me in this position. Now her hands are rubbing down my upraised leg right along my inner thigh. She grins as she finds my knickers to be quite wet.

"Let's get these off."

"Oh, but you said..."

Olivia raises an eyebrow. "Trust me."

I nervously lie there as my other leg is lifted, and I'm bared once again today. This time is much different, however. My prefect is pulling them up my long legs almost lovingly. I sigh as I feel her nails slide back inside my bare thighs, and a resurgence of the tingling feeling erases any doubts. Anticipating what's coming next, I close my eyes and let Olivia spread my thighs open. I wait for what happened earlier in my dream. I want that warm tongue; and yet nothing happens. Cracking a lid open, I see Olivia pulling her nightshirt off. Witnessing her nakedness revealed so unashamedly, my eyes take in the differences our bodies have.

The shorter woman's not-so-pink skin doesn't freckle, even though she gets more sun than me. Standing out prominently are her gravity-defying d-cups, topped with much darker areolas. Down below, her slightly tapered waist frames the small slot of a belly button. And then below that... "Olivia! You're naked down there?!" I whisper in shock. 

"Oh, Kylie, don't you ever call it what it is?" She spreads her generous lips lewdly. "Is my pussy not pretty?"

"That's so vulgar!" But I can't keep from staring. Inside her folds, she looks just as wet as I am. My prefect begins to straddle me, and I realise what's about to happen. Deep down, I know I should stop this. Yet, as she's lining up with me, I swear I can feel the heat radiating from her bare skin. I shudder as a droplet falls from her glistening folds right into my crease. She descends, and we touch... My goodness! With that first indecent meeting, it's all I can do not to cry out. As Olivia's plump lips push away my hairs, the intense feeling I remember from my dream returns. Soon, the not-so-quiet murmurs of our ragged breathing join the slippery rubbing sounds of our softest parts.

"Mmmmm," my prefect sighs with eyes half closed. "We have to get you shaved."

I don't respond, now afraid I might moan or otherwise attract unwanted attention through the thin walls of the dormitory. The quivering where my sensitive flesh comes into contact with hers is too intense, and I try to pull back. Olivia growls her displeasure, and grabs a hold of my leg with both hands to bodily drag me up into her. I shake my head as the dark-haired girl begins to rock on top of me with a vigorous intensity that scares me. Then I feel it. Our two...

"Clitties!"

Was that in my head? My clit finds hers, and our bodies begin to move in a natural rhythm we seem to have no control over. Each touch of our hoods sends a lick of fire into my body, and the room goes hazy. Suddenly, my pelvis jerks of its own accord. My bulbous button rolls over hers in a delightful dance that sends me into a frenzy I can't stop. Something grows deep inside. A wet, melting feeling. I... I have to let it out! Everything goes grey, and there's nothing but my body touching hers. Am I moaning? Screaming? It's too intense! Her touch is suddenly gone, and my mind reels. No! Please! I begin to reach up to touch myself, but what's the point? I need her! It would just be like every other time the last two yea... "aaahHHH!"

The wet sensation returns, and I shift my hips to search for that little clitty once again. But something's different. After a moment, I become aware that it's her mouth. She's sucking... Oh, no! I feel that heat coming again, and this time there's no stopping it. Her mouth parts me, and I feel my entrance open. Olivia is going inside! She said she wouldn't! There's no time to protest as my heat rushes towards the invading tongue. I can't stop! I squeeze; and the warm wetness escapes me. The greyness closes in, and all I feel is my insides melting. Olivia is drawing it away. She's lapping at me. Taking me. The flow ebbs. There's nothing more to give. The last thing I see before a blackness settles over me is Olivia's dark blue eyes. Staring down. Grabbing what little attention I have left.

"Are you mine?"

I barely can even nod my head. "Yes, Olivia. Forever..."

* * *

Up the single-lane road, the old four-door Holden makes it's way through the dusty landscape. After the dozenth jolt, I knew the suspension was just not up to the job this far out of Kalgoorlie. "Can't you be more careful, Mr. Jones?"

The groundskeeper, who's now serving as my driver, turns his head back. "Sorry, Mistress Moore. You did say you wanted to get back before nightfall." The thirty-year-old man curses as the car finds another rut. "They haven't maintained this road properly since the spring rains!"

I grimace at the tall man seated next to me. "As you can see, the budget for the staff and facilities is being met. However, the ancillary needs are becoming threadbare."

"Still, you produce fine young women, which are in high demand. At least that is what the reports I receive tell me."

"That's good to hear." I try not to flinch as his dark eyes settle on me. The prescient man was once again ahead of the curve, as usual, and found a niche for all of us. However, the fifties are long gone, and the demand for prim and proper young women has transitioned entirely to something else. Other universities are becoming more progressive, and a few have women professors even teaching men now. Why come out here when there are curricula to be had in Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide?

"Are your needs being met?"

I stare back at the man and see the sardonic glint in his eye. I keep my tongue firmly in check. "I make do."

"I understand. I hear, however, that your influence in the political realm of this country is fading. It's sweeping you aside. Your network is shrinking and has found but one candidate in the last five years."

I sigh inwardly in relief. Whoever is leaking to him isn't one of my inner circle. I work up an aggravated expression. "Who left for Europe the moment she found out about the opportunities there."

"Again, not my failure."

Growing a bit more confident, I lean back in my seat. It's time to keep what few cards I have left close to my vest. Just as he does. "So you're here. What plans do you have for me now?"

"Plans? I'm just here to visit a close friend and see how she is getting along."

I huff. "We've known each other for too many years, Henri. You don't travel ten thousand miles just on a whim."

He frowns. "Do not call me that."

"Why? It's your first given name." I can tell he's quite aggravated. His influence has no effect on me as far as that goes. I think I'm one of the few people who remember his earliest days. "So I ask again, why are you here?"

His calm mask settles back into place. "Well, 'Lehrerin Holtz', my network has picked up a few rumors. The mossad, for one."

My whole body tenses despite myself. "What have you heard?"

"Just a few twitches. They are mostly done with Argentina, and now are looking farther afield. It's possible they are looking for more medical personnel who were at certain; institutions."

I try to hold my passive face in place. "I was just a nurse, and I was doing everything I could for them."

He shrugs knowingly. "You 'saved' what, five or six out of how many millions?"

"You didn't complain when I sent them to you."

"Indeed. Your efforts did go a long way towards expanding my influence in Europe. So, I decided to see my good friend and offer my assistance."

I look away and stare out the window. His assistance comes at a steep cost. Yes. It's best to keep some secrets to myself for now and feel him out. "We're nearly there."

The red dirt transitions to gravel, and the road smooths out as we near the remote campus. Scrub trees transform into taller gum and oak, casting shade here and there as the school comes into sight. I still have to admit that the dramatic shot of it's front certainly still looks inspiring. For how much longer, though? Letting Mr. Jones pull up to my office attached to the dormitories, I wait for him to open the auto door. Even though I appear to be in my mid-thirties, several joints crack loudly as I lift myself out of the car. Henri follows, looking spry as ever.

"Mr. Jones. Escort our guest to his quarters if you'd please. I'll be along momentarily."

"Yes, ma'am."

As the two walk away, I unlock my door and set the valise down. There's a knock at the interior entry. "Come."

My prefect Olivia opens the door quickly and marches in. "Ma'am."

No welcome back. No how was your trip. She never had the tact needed for the position. She did have a few necessary talents, of course, but that can only get you so far. However, she seems more sombre than normal, even for her. "Miss Ryan. Your timing is impeccable. What is on your mind?"

"Sorry, ma'am. Something has; happened."

"That I could tell the moment you stepped into the room. Out with it."

The young woman looks very distressed. "The Deputy... Professor Higgins..."

My eyes widen as a sudden fear grabs a hold of me. "What did he do to you!"

The brunette shakes her head quickly. "Not me, ma'am. He... He punished Kylie..."

"Miss Watson?" Gottverdammt! Is that why he called me away? To let Higgins...? "Where is she?"

"The common room. Kylie has been ordered to stay in the dorms until tomorrow."

Barging by my prefect, I take the short hallway to the main room of the dormitory. There, I find the reedy blonde seated at a table, calmly writing. She looks up as I approach and rises slowly. "Mistress Moore." 

Instantly, I knew what he'd done. The wan face. The listlessness. Anger and fear begin to boil inside, and I struggle to keep my authoritative calmness about me. The nineteen-year-old blonde offers a paper she'd been working on, and I reach for it, grasping a hand. 

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Somehow Higgins... No! I would have sensed it! He is a nothing. I was sure of it when he was recommended. Yet, there it was. Henri and his conspiracies! He's over there with Higgins, I'm sure waiting for me. Well, I have a few surprises of my own. You don't survive two hundred years without learning a thing or two. "Both of you, come with me."

Miss Watson looks at me in confusion. "But I haven't explained what happened, Ma'am."

Miss Ryan puts an arm around her shoulder. "It doesn't look like we need to, Kylie." She turns to me. "Are you confronting him about this, ma'am?"

"Of course. Immediately." I'll have one shot at this. There will be no time for manoeuvres or manipulation. That was Henri's forte. He didn't like to get his hands dirty. Usually. It doesn't matter. Crossing the grounds, I grab Miss Watson's hand. "You must stand with me. What he did, I'll fix."

"But... But..."

The much shorter prefect nearly jogs alongside us. "I'm here, Kylie. What will you do, ma'am?"

"That doesn't concern you, Miss Ryan. You will wait outside and make sure no one else enters. Can you do that?"

She comes to a halt. "Yes, Ma'am."

The lanky blonde balks at my continued tugging. "Come along, Miss Watson."

"But Olivia..."

"Don't worry, Kylie. I'll be right outside."

I prepare myself for what I have to do. So much time wasted. So much of what I need. It can't be helped. I have to establish control the hard way. Turning the knob, I slam the door open and march forward, dragging the nineteen-year-old with me. Henri is there, and he begins to rise, but that's all the time he has. The next second, I'm around him and reach over Higgins' desk. The much younger man, at least to me, squawks out a word of protest before I claw my fingers around his neck. I put every ounce of my focus into him. His defences are nothing. His will weak. He has had no time to prepare. I drive every bit of my will into him and find...