The Unready Prefect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing.

Well, there was a little of something. That little bit that's in everyone not like us. He gargles a protest, and falls over on his desk. I pull back in shock. I just... He WAS nothing! I whirl on Henri. "How did you do this?!"

The dark-haired man rises and takes a step back from me. "I assure you, I had nothing to do with this. However, you may want to turn around."

I sense the Presence all too late. Right behind me. I pull Miss Watson in and twirl as best I can behind her. Olivia. She has a mad grin on her face. How? She only had a sliver of the ability. And yet... She somehow broke Kylie. "Don't do it! Think of Miss Watson!"

A glint of amusement reaches her eyes. "That's exactly who I'm thinking of." She puts her hand out. To my dismay, Kylie reaches out with hers. They link. I'm not prepared for this! Whatever Miss Ryan had done to Miss Watson... I have no time... Their dual assault freezes my muscles; and then my mind. All too late, I make a final realisation before the darkness takes me.

Olivia had planned this long ago.

* * *

Kylie was the key. Her emptiness instinctively drew the nourishing power from Mistress Moore into her. The confused young mind craved it but had no idea how to control the flow. Now that my blond servant is so dedicated to me, it's no worries taking the lioness' share. As the warm feeling begins to subside, I draw Kylie away from the old woman, her face now lined deeply. The nineteen-year-old shudders in my arms.

"She's so old..."

I nod. The sallow appearance of the old lady's skin suddenly appearing makes mine crawl. "We can see her true age."

"Nearly two hundred twelve, by my reckoning."

We both whirl. How did we forget there was another man in the room? "Who are you?"

The well dressed gentleman raises his hands. "An old friend of hers. I am going to assume you have manipulated this situation, Miss...?"

Kylie clings to me. She senses him just as much as I can. A threat. "You had better leave," I say evenly.

"Just one question before I do." He points down to the two comatose bodies. "How are you planning to explain that?"

Kylie's grip tightens on my upper arm. He's a witness. I prepare myself for another confrontation. "No one but you knows we're here."

"There will be an investigation. Three would be nearly impossible to explain."

"Then we'll run."

"Two young ladies, all alone in this big, wide world?" He tilts his head at me. "But I sense you are not nearly as young as you appear."

"What of it?" This man is really scary. His eyes bore into me, but I think I'm ready. With my servant by my side...

"Instead of doing what your instincts are telling you, may I give you an alternative?"

I shake my head. "There are no other ways. We either take or whither. If we take from those who are weak, we kill." I squeeze Kylie's hand. "If we try anything else, we whither."

He nods. "For those who are powerful, it can seem that way. Let me tell you, I spent years thinking that myself."

He's doing something. I can tell. The man has a way with words. His cadence is mesmerizing. "What's your alternative, then?"

"I have an organisation in England similar to what Mistress Moore here was trying to do. We collaborate in a more refined manner and have made a number of discoveries."

I can't believe my ears. "There's a group of you? Working together?"

"Yes. Under my guidance, we have found ways to control some of our; urges."

I hear a rebuke. I look at the room and the damage I caused. "You don't need any of their," I search for a word. "essence?"

"Of course we do, but there is a better way. I was going to offer assistance to my friend, but..." He walks around the desk next to the sprawled Mistress Moore and looks down sadly. "She never would take my advice."

He doesn't seem to be angry at me. He's thinking. I can't wait any longer. I can only keep my concentration like this for so long. "What are you going to do then?"

"What I always have to do it seems. To clean up. To teach." He looks back at me. "To teach you."

The headache is building. "Who says I'm going with you?"

"There's a school forming in England. A progressive one that's putting aside everything I've worked for."

I stare at him in confusion. "Is it something about us?"

He nods. "My system. How I find people like you. We try to discover individuals before, well..." He indicates the bodies next to him. "How did you do your little trick with the young lady here, may I ask?"

I glance over at Kylie, who still looks scared as hell. "Higgins caned her. Broke her down in fifteen minutes. I just picked up the pieces."

"Really? Quite impressive for an ordinary man. I could have used someone like him." He turns to me. "As I can you, Miss...?"

I narrow my eyes, still distrusting him. "Ryan. Olivia Ryan."

"I see. Well, if you are to travel back with me, we'll need to handle this situation. Just so there are not as many questions asked by the wrong people."

My frown deepens. "Again. Who says?"

The tall man smirks. "Alright then. If I show you a bit of what I've learned about us, will you consider it?"

His voice. I catch myself almost letting my guard down. "What is it?"

"I would greatly appreciate it if you would place back into this woman a bit of what you took."

"You've gotta be kidding me. Even when she's all but dead?"

"Yes, and the rewards are more than worth the effort."

Kylie clutches at my shirt behind me. "Don't do it, Olivia."

"Shut up. Let me think." Effort? That sounds like I'll have to give something in the exchange. I still don't trust the smiling man, but have an idea. "I didn't take it. Kylie did."

His smile grows knowingly. "As you say. Well, then, I will show her as well as you what I have learned."

Kylie tries to drag me back. "I don't want to."

I shrug the timid woman off. "You will do as he says!"

The short-haired blonde takes a step back. "But Olivia! You said it would be only us!"

I'm starting to get angry. "I know that, but you will...!"

"Ahem."

I turn and see the man smirking, which only infuriates me further. "What?!"

"I think I have determined the problem here. If I may?"

I grow even more cautious. Waving a hand over at my servant, I watch him closely to see what he will do. If he were to try something, it would be now. The dark-haired, fortyish man slowly approaches Kylie, and the blonde backs into the door.

"What are you...? It's only supposed to be me and Olivia..."

The man stares at Kylie intently. "I understand. You two are quite inseparable, it seems. What is your name, young lady?"

I watch as the short-haired blond looks at him uncertainly. "Kylie Watson, sir."

"Well met. You are in your first year?"

"No, sir. My second."

"And you always have done what you were told in class, I imagine?"

I hide a sigh as Kylie nods. She's hopeless. Even more so now after what I did. He's talking to her almost like a little girl, and it's working!

"Well, then. You do understand that if you endanger Miss Ryan, she may leave you?" 

The cowering girl turns to me. "She... She's in danger?"

The tall man leans over, drawing Kylie's blue eyes back to him. "Indeed, but with your help, we can prevent that. Do you understand?"

The short-haired girl seems to sag against the door. What is he doing to her? I was doing my best to hide my power from Mistress Moore, but this is some other-level stuff. I can't sense anything from him. After a few moments, Kylie's eyes blink a few times.

"They'll chase her?"

"And they will never give up. Now do you understand?"

She nods, looking a bit reassured. "If you're sure I have to help Olivia; then what do I have to do?"

He points at the elderly woman on the floor. "You will need to become; intimate with her."

Kylie's face twists into an expression of revulsion. "I have to...? But she's...!"

"Not quite dead yet."

How does the man do it? He can say the most outrageous things and make them seem almost reasonable. I risk a moment of dropping my defences, and still I feel nothing! There's almost a genteel disposition to the man as he guides her by a hand to stand next to our aged Mistress. Normally, I would find someone taking on these 'airs' to be very off-putting, but not him. Again, I have to shake my head to keep from falling under this effect, whatever it may be.

"Now, Miss Watson," the dark-haired man says with a winning smile.  "You will need to remove your knickers for her to; regain herself."

Kylie's pitiful expression almost makes me smile. She looks over to me one more time. "Do I...?"

I cut her off. "Why do you keep questioning me? Didn't that get you into this fix with Higgins? Just get to it!"

She nods sullenly. "You're right, Olivia. I'm sorry."

We look on as the younger woman reaches under her dress and pulls down her knickers over her long, tanned legs. Putting them on the desk, she slowly steps over to the sallow-coloured woman. "Err... What do I do?"

The older man folds his arms and takes on a commanding pose. "Straddle your Mistress' face, of course."

With one last cringe at the older man, the cowed student hikes up her dress, revealing her striped bottom for both of us to see. I watch as she slowly descends. "You said something about the reward of doing this?"

The man nods. "When someone is taken to this point, the one who recovers them seem to have absolute control over them in many ways. Far more than what you did to this young lady. Ahem! All the way down, if you wouldn't mind."

There's a quiet whine from my servant as she presses her now-bald pussy onto the old woman's slack mouth. "Are you saying that Kylie will take control of Mistress Moore?"

"If she has the will; as well as the ability." He looks meaningfully at me. "You did say she had taken her 'essence'."

"Oh. Uhhh..."

He smirks. "Then this should be a very interesting lesson."

I turn back just in time to see Kylie's eyes go wide. The next second, two elderly looking hands reach up and grasp the nineteen-year-old's thighs in a powerful grip. I can tell that the younger woman is trying to rise but is unable to. A wet lapping sound begins, and the blonde begins to shake. "Olivia! Help!"

I stand there blinking as Mistress Moore, now looking somewhat younger, begins to flip Kylie on her back. The student's legs flail in the air above her as her grey-haired professor buries her head between her legs. Her grunts match the wails of the would-be prefect as Kylie starts to become incoherent. 

"Is Mistress Moore...?"

"No. She can't find enough to become herself. This is instinctual. We will have to help. Together, we can give them a new purpose. A new life."

I look at him in confusion. "They won't remember?"

He nods. "Now focus. The time will be soon. We shall change our names for the upcoming trip. I think Miss Watts will be easy for you to remember."

I nod. That was simple enough. "And Mistress Moore?"

He gets a faraway look. "She always liked the forests of Bavaria. Why not Grotz?" He smiles. "And she will forget all of that unpleasant past of hers. A worthy reward for her obedience."

I wonder what he's talking about. Then I remember that he hasn't answered one of my questions. "What is your name?"

"Hmmm. So many to choose from. Brown then? A new name for a new chapter in my long life."

I narrow my eyes. "We can't just change names that easily."

"Oh?" The dark-eyed man's smile grows. "You will soon see I have many lessons for you, Rachel."

Rachel? Rachel. The name rolls smoothly around my mind. It has ring to it... No. I'll keep a part of mine I think. "So, this lesson you have for me. What do I do?"

"Come close to the young woman and touch her. I will guide you. You will feel a little strange as I have to get you into the right frame of mind."

I look at his hands. "You will touch me?"

"At the right moment, I will; stimulate you. You will sense your power grow. Then, you will feel something like a bolt of light..."

Kylie let's out a long moan as Mistress Mo... I mean, Grotz's mouth begins sucking in an even more furious manner. My servant is too weak to fight. The older woman isn't strong enough to dominate her properly. Their energy is ebbing. "I sense that this is the time, sir."

The tall man smirks. "You have good instincts, Miss...?"

I set my chin firmly and his smile wavers. "Bowden, sir. My middle name." Now it's my turn to grin. "You'll find ladies named Rachel might be full of surprises."

The End of The Unready Prefect

To be continued in Private School Matters