All Comments on 'The Unreal Estate Business Ch. 01'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice!

A really good twist on the usual cheating meme!

Particularly liked how the MC immediately called his adult kids home to participate in the confrontation. That reinforces the simple fact that cheating wrecks families, not just marriages.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boring

you could tell from the moment she told him about her husband cheating that it was going to be Ty's wife he was cheating with ,,,,,,,a second chapter is definately NOT needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If Vandemonium1 had anything to do with it, I’ll pass. The only thing he knows how to write is murder plots and slams on other writers that are better than him. Too much tiny dick energy.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Doing great

So far!

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 3 years ago
Great start

Could tighten it up a little, but real life is messy too.

No need to get plastered at a bar.

That said, the anonymous whiners should just go away.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
I liked the part on page two . . .

. . . where she had to fully recline the seat as they were pulling out of the garage. That takes me back to Cindy’s place, where her husband wasn’t supposed to get back until around four, an she said, “Shit, lay down! That’s my husband’s car,” just as we were leaving her house. 😁 Nope, we didn’t caught.

I know, I know, most readers here get pissed, but adultery is just plain fun. That’s why people do it.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 3 years ago
I had a thought

He could have asked Amelia to show him an older picture of herself and her brother (on her phone). Well, he could if he had any doubts about the 'he's my gay brother' story. She was, after all, in a situation where lying is not unknown.

I tend to obsess a bit much on details in some of the LW stories, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice start

I liked it. I thought you developed the character of Tyler well. However giving him alopecia was an unusual touch and in my opinion (humble that it is) added a touch of humanity to him. I look forward to seeing how you conclude this tale. Good start and good luck !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent first chapter. Look forward to the story's continuation.

I had that felling when Ty first meet with Amelia and she told him that her husband was cheating on her that it would turn out to be Ty's wife Sarah. As Ty mentioned, Amelia is good looking woman. Makes one wonder why he'd cheat on her. Of course the main reason why people cheat is that they feel entitled to cheat.

I like that Ty called all his kids together and broke the news to them about their mother's cheating and even offered them ill refutable proof of her cheating. I also like that Ty takes a firm and decisive stance on the cheating and that there's no hand wringing or navel gazing by the cheated upon husband like we see in so many of these Cheating wives tales. Cheaters cheat because they feel entitled to cheat and because they decide to act upon those entitled feelings. Let the cheaters own their fuckedupness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don't know why the author wants the reader to think that Sarah wouldn't have figured out that Ty knows that Carl is her affair partner and that one of the first things she would have done is contact Carl and let him know that Ty knows. And if Ty knows, then Amelia knows, since the sex was at Carl's house and the video was from her house.

Even though she only saw a single screen shot of the sex video showing her giving a blowjob to a guy, unless she was having affairs with several guys, the blowjob recipient had to have been Carl. Blowjob to Carl, blowjob in Carl's house, video is from Carl's house, Amelia must have had the video equipment installed, therefore Amelia knows and let Ty in on what was going on between Carl and Sarah.

If Sarah goes to Carl's house first thing, they would have been talking about who knows what, how much they know and what to do about it. They wouldn't be having sex, which was implied by her taking 10 minutes to leave Carl's house after Amelia's call announcing her imminent arrival at the house.

After the initial shock of Ty's divorce announcement, to me, the kid's reaction almost seems to be that of watching someone else's parents going through this. What kids are going to watch most of the sex tape of their mother having sex, with their father or someone else. They seemed to pretty disconnected from what was going on.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Wait.....a husband who didn't instantly exclaim "I need to wait and get more proof" then spends months pretending to be sick so he can sleep in the guest room, spending zillions on PI's, GPS on the cars, hidden cameras in her purse? Though generally thats after they actually catch them in the marital bed and have pictures!

I find it great when someone actually writes what is a more realistic response to a cheating spouse.

Yes it was telegraphed who Carl was banging, but Ive seen worse.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Well Written

Well done, but no surprises knowing the mistress. Hopefully the next chapter holds surprises..

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Great story!

I really like that the two spouses are working together and that his family is onboard with the plan.

Tactical nukes detonating in 3, 2, 1...

eightytuneseightytunesover 3 years ago

What a rush. What a twisted fate. A huge surprise to all four. Might be a new marriage, because Amelia is a keeper. Hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked it

Could discern early on the real story was about Ty's wife. But, I'm looking forward to the real fallout for the cheaters. Writing was good. Story flowed quickly, without any real bumps or gaps.

The real question I ask myself is if people want to boink someone other than their spouse, why not simply get a divorce, or not get married in the first place. I know, too logical, way too expensive, and wouldn't have nearly the thrill factor as sneaking around to have illicit sex.

Maybe the spouse that wants the thrill should confide in their partner they want a thrill. Then their partner could blindfold them, stuff them on a piper cub and toss them out the door with a parachute of course. That should provide quite a thrill. Again, far too logical and forgiving provided their chute opens.

Let's find out why the cheaters did what they did, besides the cheap thrill of sex with NOT their spouses.

Enjoying it so far...

Spyauth

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great start

You have a great story starting here, and I look forward to seeing you complete it. I hope fire is going to rain down on Carl and Sarah now, and Greg and Amelia leave nothing but ashes. Seems as if the children have already picked a side. Anonymous, I hope you didn't hurt Vande's feelings too much with your harsh comment about his influence and writing. He is a very sensitive man you know, and I wouldn't want him to be hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Surprisingly insightful, . . .

and boringly predictable. I'm not sure I blame the wife.

This gamer head husband appears to be detached, distant, and monotonous. No wonder the wife is looking for some excitement and passion. The husband has been out to lunch for years.

"Again?" Sam asked. "Seems she works late two or three times a week lately." I said, yeah, but she is making money while doing it and there is nothing wrong with working hard. But his comment sent up a red flag especially after my visit from Amelia Proudmore." So the son has been paying more attention to his wife than He has? And he has been in denial because how much money she brings home? Maybe the wife might have noticed herself, and noticed that her husband was clueless, and maybe could care less? No wonder she is giving her ass to the man who really pays attention to her.

Then the husband proves what an immature dumbshit he is when he decides getting blind drunk is an appropriate response to his wife becoming a whore. Again, maybe the wife just wanted some attention from a grown man for a change. Apparently the wife is one hell of a fuck if she is beating out the younger sex kitten for her boss's cock.

So we all know what happens next. The wife pleads money and lust went to her head, the cuck trades up to the predator's trophy wife, the whore wife and the predator lose their jobs, their families, and slink off either together or seperately (who gives a fuck?).

Its not badly written, its just reads like a variation on hundreds if not thousands of previous LW stories where the wife gets hit by Martian Slut Ray and suddenly changes into a wanton whore. And The Husband Never Had A Clue!! Love is blind, he trusted her, blah, blah, blah.

The dumbshit should have been paying more attention to his wife and his marriage. He might not have deserved getting fucked over, but he did damn little to prevent or discover it. The whore would still be eating her cake and having it at home too if the boss's wife wasn't paying attention to Her marriage. Maybe the cuck will learn something for his next marriage.

Thanks for the effort.

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

Good story, thanks for sharing your work. I look forward to part two.

I know that unsolicited advice is almost always worth exactly what you pay for it, but may I suggest that you use more contractions in dialogue? It helps provide a more natural feel.

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

I kind of HATE when the kids get involved with these things even if they are High School and College age but dropping a video of their mom fucking some idiot is scarring them for life. No sane father, no matter how angry would do that to his kids and then the kids all sit and watch a video of their mother getting stuffed. I don't know, it went off the rails for me there. The other thing that makes this lopsided is we really haven't met the villain of the tale , the cheating wife. We have a picture of her in our minds painted by the husband but right now we know more about Amelia and her brother than we do about Sarah.

This technique is okay, I mean it worked for the shark in Jaws but everyone knows what motivates a shark, without some time seeing the situation from Sarah's POV it just makes her the Shark in Jaws but without the same effect as we don't know what she's thinking. We can assume it's the usual (I was bored, the kids grew up, I'm in Menopause, I out of the blue decided to have sex with a football player (WHOOPS wrong story)) but the whole thing is skewed towards Ty from the beginning. Traditionally we get the couple from the start of one of these and then land on one main character from the middle through to the end (Usually the husband). I will say I did enjoy the set up and the way Ty is portrayed and the way Amelia runs her business. Kept things chugging along for me. As for COVID if Ty can go to a bar and get shitfaced and the kids are in school no problem then using that as part of your story is a drawback since in many places schools are going virtual again (SUNY Schools after Thanksgiving 2020) and bars are one of the easiest places to get infected. Thinking about the real world pandemic and how the effects of it are playing out in your story weakens the story since the effect and response to the virus is constantly changing, it would have been easy to just ignore COVID than try to shoehorn it into the story, it takes the focus off your plot (The cheating) and onto the virus (Wow the schools are open, she's a real estate agent is she being careful? A bar is terrible place to go in a pandemic) UNLESS your mains end up getting infected and intubated later on in the story. That would be pretty depressing. But the pages turned quickly and I was disappointed when it stopped which is a good sign, I want to continue reading this and I hope you have the next part ready to go.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

i like where this is going

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 3 years ago
a good start

a good first part ,, i liked it,, its well written ,, well put togeather,,, looking forward to part 2 ,, thanks for sharing

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
With Vandemonium in your corner...

This tale, and your stance, will be right on track.

Well written so far. Looking forward to the follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If it's got the Vandy1 seal of approval , then it'll get thousands of views and high scores

People who read this section regularly know that there are a few writers who like appropriately meted out in their FICTION stories of choice and Vandy is at the top of that heap ( now has to share with Saddletramp1956 ) .

So to the loser anon below ( I've got it narrowed to 3 people ) , go suck a covid covered Turd ! 😁

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
A pleasure to read!

It's always a pleasure to read something that is well written, has good construction and doesn't include "average" husbands that suddenly remember they are ex-Navy seals, have a black belt in some martial art and suddenly have the organisational skills of a black ops master. Previously having only acting in a semi-retarded, non-observant way.

I'm actually forward to the next part. Cheers to you and Vandi's encouragement.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Nice.

What a clever way

to bring the cheated on persons together!

Very original.

This starts as one fine story

and well written.

Top ratings from me.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
LOL! Anony: “go suck a covid covered turd”.

A true 2020 epithet!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Good start - on the next chapter. One "glitch" is if his wife saw part of the video she could/should realize it was shot at Carl's home. That would have tipped them off that Carl's wife knows...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great start

You have a great start to your story, and set it up for a total burn of Carl and Sarah in part two. Having Sarah know what’s coming will mute the impact on Carl somewhat, but him being unaware that all his money is hers will be a shock for him. Burn them down, the kids are on board with it, so give them what all cheaters deserve. Anonymous, stop picking on Vande1. He is a sensitive man and will be hurt by your mean spirited post. Gambling, you’ve done good here.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedover 3 years ago

Excellent read. It has me primed for the burn or possible surprises.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Very good writing I could almost feel their pain, anxiety, trepidation, “5” stars from me looking forward to the rest.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

Wife knew she was busted. She knew she was filmed fucking inside boss' house.

Yet she goes back and fucks him again, in his house for the cameras.

Not very bright.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY!

SO FAR, A GOOD READ! THANK YOU.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

The first part really flowed well. Really ready for Part 2. Top marks, thanks for sharing.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
One of the better ones...

Now this story is what I'm talking about. Can hardly wait to read how this wonderful tale ends. But it took him a week to realize it was HIS WIFE was the one they were tracking down along with her lover. So, he didn't think that ALL THAT OVERTIME and working late was really work? He is a little slow and too naive not to believe that his wife was not cheating. This is definitely going to be one of my favorites. Am also glad the kids were apart of the plot not just written in as a side note. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My critique. I like the ones a lot better when protagonist simply plans etc and keeps his head out of the bottle

Have relatives who died as alcoholics. Adds to problems doesn't help. Pain still there plus hangover

Do I drink. Yes but try to limit myself to only a few during occasions.

Early 20s etc drink for relief but older and kids no way

So authors who write without the bottle definitely keep it up

jtwheels

HragsHragsabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story...i will be sure to watch for chapter #2. Can't wait !!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Again, good start to burning a cheating wife and asshole lover.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Not at all what I expected from the title. Well written!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

I agree with previous reviewer. Drop the bottle, that is such a boring and worn-out stereotype "I had tears in my eyes, fell down on my knees, throw up, and grabbed the bottle". This is so idiotic that I don't understand any person with decent IQ cannot see the banality of these stereotypes. Yes, people get depressed but they do not have to go for tears and bottles.

Also, the cheater is already obvious on the first page, after "Karl"'s references toward the "Ty" so dragging it on with "Ty" checking panties without actually thinking it is his wife that is involved with "Karl" is naively foolish. And why would he be checking panties when he had phone tracking app installed on her phone?

This all means that you, an author of the plot, are not thinking about the plot development. That, of course has an impact on the quality of story. You are not building suspense but rather you are frustrating the reader with stupidities and perfunctory sideways. When your reader is aware of the predictable plot then you should stop perfunctory drivel and concentrate on making plot more elaborate.

All in all, not a bad story but it has been weakened by author's carelessness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a slow moving boring stupid piece of dribble. The realtor is married to a rich and gorgeous model type women and he cheats with an older less attractive married bitch. Then the betrayed spouse shows the video to his children. What a POS. Stupid unrealistic crap. 1

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Very well written and despite the lack of sex, which is why I read literotica.com, I am compelled to go straight to the next chapter.

I imagine the two spurned spouses will have to hook up ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good except getting drunk. Only solves your problems when? Never!! Especially dumbass who then drives!! Only worse is person who texts and drives

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Does anon have no idea about men and sex in general, what a stupid ass he is. A beautiful woman isn't always exciting and sexy in bed. Men like nothing better than getting into the knickers of another man's wife. Men's brains tend to be in their cocks, coupled with their ego they never consider ever getting caught. I enjoyed it and gave a well deserved 5 *'s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it. You are rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors. Keep up the good work

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Thos one is cohesive and more than reasonable. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When I found out that a good friend of mine from high school had a cheating wife, I did the smart thing, And that was to take some digital pics and also a couple of short fifteen second video clips with one of my digital cameras that I used in my insurance adjusting company. I actually saw my friend's wife and her boyfriend/lover. Entering one of those low rent motels with a door to your room faces the parking lot. I pulled the storage device out of my digital camera. Put it in one of those brown Manila envelopes, and mailed it from a town three towns away from where we all lived. The envelope was sent to his place of business,and a week later I saw a large Uhaul Truck in their driveway, And the cheating bitch was having her stuff loaded into it. I found out afterwards that this was the second time that she was caught, And to keep the marriage going. After the first time, she signed a Draconian post-op which only gave her 15% of their financial assets. Luckily they had no children, so my friend skated away easier than most divorced men do.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story start. Enjoyed the characters.

BabalooieBabalooie5 months ago

Good story Five Stars

bobareenobobareeno3 days ago

Having the wife of the betraying husband available to the MC as a love interest lowered the interest of the story. Too pat and cliched.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories