The Unrequited Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

"You are not done boy" she purred as she ran her foot down his bare chest and teased his zipper with her toe. "Yes, you have a big night ahead of you my sweet sweet Joues de Miele." Looking at the device in her hand, she smirked. "Such good luck that Sarah's mother insisted that she carry this for protection."

Still flopping uncontrollably on the floor the last image Gus saw was Sarah shoving the Taser into his stomach as the surge of electricity caused him to pass out.

Back at the main New Orleans police station downtown, the chief stared at the crime scene photos taken at the Clearwater's house and shook his head. Standing behind him was one of his young Lieutenants slugging down a large mug of coffee.

"My God this is even more grisly than normal isn't it chief?"

Nodding, the chief's eyes were glued to the picture of the disembodied face laying on the kitchen table. "I have seen many things in my life Bill, but this is a first. Any word on who the perps are?"

Clearing his throat nervously, the Lieutenant stammered. "Well, sort of but we are running the prints again to double check."

"Amazing, simply amazing." The Chief continued. "I mean that sweet old lady, how on earth was she able to take down three grown men, backwards, while being held down onto a table. She is one tough old broad. Has she given a statement yet?"

"Not yet, she is still unconscious. Frankly, I talked to one of the doctors on call over at East Jefferson Hospital and he indicated that she might be out for weeks."

"Weeks! Damn it! We really need to question her. Any word on the husband?"

"Well, no word yet but we have an APB out. We all assume that the face belongs to him, but..."

"Yes, but, no one really can get far without their face can they? Hiding a body is not that easy, so he is going to turn up." Scratching his chin, he turned back in his chair to the lieutenant. "This is truly a bafflement, and, I know once the shit hits the fan we are going to get a lot of heat. Having two celebrities murdered in one night, and in such a grisly fashion, coupled with killers that hacked off faces, the media is going to go crazy. So back to the main suspects, what exactly did the scan of the records say so far?"

"Well Chief, like I said, we are rerunning the print search."

"I would bet these guys had priors. I mean, no one just comes out and does something like this out of nowhere. What did the initial scan show?"

"Nothing on the two black guys. Negative search results on both, but on the white guy we did get a match but are re-running. The guys in the print lab are convinced it was a false positive."

Narrowing his eyes to slits, the chief stared at Bill's hand and saw a manila folder. Pointing at it, he said "I assume that is the hit." Holding out his hand, he curled his fingers forward. "Give it to me."

With great reluctance, Bill handed over the folder and braced himself. The chief, reading the paper shook with rage.

"Jesus, this is the jackpot! What is with those guys at the lab, this is definitely the guy. Listen: Elmo Belcher, aged 54, occupation Truck Driver." Looking at the black and white mugshot and holding up next to the crime scene photo, he grinned. "It even looks like the guy, just compare."

Bill, his face as white as a blizzard nodded. He had to agree, it was a dead ringer. Even though blood was splattered over the dead man's face in the crime scene photo, if it was not the same man in the mugshot it was definitely his twin.

"And listen to his rap sheet." The chief continued as he read down the sheet. "Multiple charges for arson, armed robbery, assault, CHRIST, even child rape. OH yes, this guy is a real beaut." Looking back at the crime scene he snickered "But it appears he certainly got what he deserved. I guess he fucked with the wrong old lady." His face smug, he looked surprisingly relaxed. He knew that once the story got out about this crime spree, the clock was ticking. If the city thought the killer was still on the loose he not only would be badgered incessantly, his station would be inundated with false reports. The "killer" would be seen in every shadow, every stranger and his men (already overworked and understaffed) would be stretched even beyond the limits they had now. Now that he obviously knew who the killer was, the case of Tony and the Clearwaters could be presented as nicely wrapped up. Knowing there would not have to be a trial, just made it even sweeter.

"Did you read the last entry on the rap sheet Chief?"

Looking down at the computer read out, the chief winced. There on the final line of statistics was the line "Executed for Murder, Louisiana State Penitentiary, April 3rd, 1954."

"Come on now!" the chief exclaimed. "Something must have gotten scrambled in the records. Just look at the resemblance, and the rap sheet, and now you say the prints match? Have you checked this guy out on the other databases?"

Nodding, Bill handed him a photocopy of an old Times Picayune newspaper dated April 4th, 1954. The headline screamed in full point type "Murderer, rapist and Devil Worshipper Elmo Belcher justly executed." Looking at the old photo with the headline, the chief gulped as he saw it was the same guy. The stats matched the photo, but how. How could a man who had been dead for over fifty years suddenly show up in the house of Lorraine Clearwater. Holding his head in both hands, he now knew that his delight at thinking the case was neatly tied up was gone, and the questions from the press were going to be a frenzy. Pushing the paper back into Bill's hands he barked "Lose this and get my car. I think we need to go take a trip to the morgue to take the prints ourselves."

As they both got ready to leave the room, the sound of the backup request came blaring over the radio. "Send all available officers to Saint Louis Cemetery ASAP. Evidence of a 187 having occurred earlier this evening. Preliminary investigation indicates crime has ritualistic overtones."

Recognizing the voice on the radio, the chief picked up his cellphone and dialed the officer in charge. "So Fred, what's the deal. You said ritualistic..."

"Yeah, definitely some freaky shit going on. Don't run into too may corpses without a head these days, but when we found the head, it was missing its face. I am sure this will make the news chief, so you might want to get ready."

Hanging up, the chief sharply turned to Bill. "I think we just found Mr. Clearwater."

Back on the dark highway number nine, just north of Lake Ponchatrain, Samuel looked over at Patrick typing away on his iPhone and laughed.

"What in the fuck are you doing over there, shithead? Looking at porn again?"

"Very funny, but no. If you must know, I am doing some police work."

"On your phone, right. Look, pay attention. Once we get out on those dark roads out there in the swamps, I will need your help. Those roads are pretty sketchy in the day, much less at night, and given that we don't know where we are going anyway, or even what we are supposed to look for, it needs to be all hands on deck."

Smirking, Patrick's young dark face looked green from the glow of his device. "I know exactly where we are going and after doing some research, it appears that that road will take us right to were we need to go."

"OK Dorkadamos, where are we going."

"We are going to the home of Camille DuChamp, which is at the very end of this road."

"Who the fuck is Camille DuChamp?"

Sighing, Patrick continued. "She is the mother of Marie DuChamp who was the girlfriend of the now headless Captain Tony. Obviously since she is one of the only houses out on that road, that must be where he was coming from when he had his accident. I dread having to break the news about Tony, but, maybe they have some information we can use."

"And just how did you find all of this out on your phone?"

"Well, Captain Tony had a Facebook page, and linked to Marie who mentioned her mother lived north of New Orleans so, I went to the property records online and cross referenced..."

"All on your phone?" Samuel sighed. "I guess I am old."

Laughing, Patrick poked him in the arm. "You are one old moldy cracker you are."

Laughing back, Samuel turned onto the narrow causeway and slowed down the car dramatically. They had an unmarked vehicle so as to not arouse suspicion, but given the narrowness of the road, and the darkness of the night he knew he would have to crawl. It would take well over an hour to get to the DuChamp house and his stomach boiled in agitation. Despite having been on the force for over thirty-five years, and seeing more than his fair share of blood, mayhem and death, the one thing he hated more than anything was breaking bad news to relatives. It was awful, and always made him nervous. Having a forty-five pointed in his face almost seemed like a better job than this one. He knew that it would be dawn before they got there, having to crawl at fifteen miles per hour, and he and Patrick were going to be beginning the worst day of someone's life right when the sun crawled up into the eastern sky.

Back at Magnolia Grove, Gus's flittered his eyes open but found he was blindfolded. No longer convulsing from the shock, he did feel as though he had been grabbed by his ankles and beaten against the side of a brick wall for three weeks. His arms and legs tingled in light pain, and his energy level seemed completely drained. His head ached slightly, like the morning after one too many, but was not too awful. He had certainly had worse hangovers in his life. Slowly regaining consciousness, the memories of the night before flooded into his mind and he jerked awake, lurching upwards to get out of bed. Suddenly feeling himself flung backwards onto the mattress the true nature of his situation became glaringly apparent.

He was bound tight, ankles and wrists to his bed, spread-eagle and apparently naked. Hearing the low giggle of a female voice watching his gyrations trying to escape, he kept his cool and did not cry out despite a rising flood of panic in his mind. He had done plenty of freaky stuff before, and Jasmine often took a dominant role in their sex play, but never had someone tazed, stripped and bound him against his will.

"Oh my sweet Joules de Mile! Such a valiant struggle, but it is no use." Sarah spoke mockingly as she watched Gus struggle. Sitting open legged at the foot of the bed she slowly walked her toes up his deliciously spread legs towards his chest. Glaring at his erection, which despite the tasing, was still as strong as ever, she paused to give him one long stroke with both of her soles. Hearing his moan, and feeling his meat pulse between her soles she grew even wetter.

"Oh you talk so big, Antoine. You know you cannot resist me. Why did you make it necessary to tie you up?" Tickling his nipples, she continued teasing his body until her feet rested on his collar bone on either side of his face. "Now, show your devotion to your new Mistress. Show the woman who owns you how much you appreciate her."

Feeling her toes cross his lips, Gus knew better than to argue and eagerly kissed the soft sensual sole presented to him. Purring appreciatively, she gripped his blindfold with her toes and ripped it off.

"See, if you are nice to me Joules de Mile, you will be rewarded. And your reward is going to be you will be allowed to see me when I fuck you."

Gus blinked as the blindfold was ripped away, and looking down his body, he confirmed what he already knew. He was tied, helpless, naked and very very hard. At the foot of the bed, looking sexier than he thought possible was the equally naked and aroused Sarah, her black eyes glowing in the dim light. Forcing a grin on his face, Gus licked his lips, her honey still thick on his flesh. Hearing her speak in French and call him Antoine filled him with dread as he wondered exactly what he had gotten into here. He really did not know Sarah, and now it appeared she was having some sort of mental breakdown and with him naked and helpless, he had no way to resist anything she might decide to do. Prudence being one of his virtues, he tried to enthusiastically play along.

"You look beautiful Sarah, absolutely beautiful." Although he said this to humor her, it was true, she was stunning. The dim blue moonlight streaming in from his windows highlighted her large suckable breasts and glistening pussy perfectly. Despite being petrified, little Gus was reacting on a more basic level.

"Sarah? OH..." she laughed. "You don't have to use HER name now. Her body is a bit tight for me, and her hips a bit narrow, but I do look forward to feeling your cock take my virginity again Antoine. Yes, just like so many years ago."

"Oh, you don't like Sarah?" Gus grimaced. "Uh, what should I call you?"

Smiling as she crawled up on the bed and spun around, her perfect heart shaped ass now dangling over his face she cooed. "OH, you will say it soon enough. Soon you will be crying JUSTINE, SACRE MERDE! Please let me shoot JUSTINE!!!" Wiggling her ass, she slowly lowered it onto Gus's waiting mouth. Seeing her cooch descend, Gus salivated as the perfume of her feminine arousal only made him harder. Taking her into his mouth, he eagerly began taking long slow licks up her slit as her honey poured down his face. "Oh yes Antoine, YESSSSS!!!!! It has been so long!!!" she said as she wriggled down hard onto his mouth.

Time seemingly stood still as Sarah/Justine rode Gus's face for the next hour. Juicy sweet and ripe like a freshly picked peach, she bathed his face in her essence as he teased out one orgasm after another from her beautiful yet untouched body. Finally shuddering and panting as her body spasmed in pleasure, she ran her long hot tongue up his shaft one more time before rolling off of his body. Gus, despite his concern over being helplessly tied up by a crazy woman, now ached in insane desire. As he lovingly licked and kissed his way over her pussy, feeling her body sputter and shake as she came, she had maddeningly licked and sucked the tip of his cock, keeping him locked and loaded, but quite far away from his own pleasure.

"Oh my dear dear Antoine! You are just as good as I remember" she panted as she jangled his balls on the top of her foot. "I have been trapped here for so long, so very very long. Now though, things are going to be different for us. My debt to the dark lord was paid with the ultimate price of our child, and now that the gate was opened last night, one more sacrifice and we can both be free, free to be together forever and ever and ever."

Gulping, Gus had no idea what she was talking about, but it was obvious this was dangerous. "Sacrifice?" he said meekly, trying to put up a brave front. "What sacrifice?"

"Why you of course, my Joues de Mile?" she laughed as she gripped his cock with her toes. "Now that I have a body, I can complete my ritual. But..." she said with a pause. "Before the sacrifice I want to enjoy this hot cock you have now. We will have centuries as spirits, but only this one time in the flesh."

Now very worried, he began struggling against the silken ties again, but to no avail. He was tied very tight and despite his terror, when Justine/Sarah crawled forward and gripped his cock he moaned. Looking down, he saw her pull out a long piece of ribbon which she tied tightly around the base of his penis.

"There we go, all nice and prepared" she purred. Straddling his stomach, she giggled as she felt his hot meaty cock slap helplessly against her ass. "This will make sure you can last" she said as she leaned over and kissed him, teasing his cockhead with her ass. "It is going to have too last a long long time." Sitting back up she raised her body up and slowly, inch by inch, impaled herself on Gus's member. Gasping as her hot, tight wet pussy gobbled up his cock, he watched her face flush as he filled up every inch of her as she settled down onto his crotch... Slowly rocking her body forward, she began writhing and moaning as his penis teased her insides, tickling her g-spot as she showered his lower stomach with her juices.

Gus groaned loudly and began bucking wildly as she stroked him with her pussy. If he were not tied off he would certainly have exploded into her instantly, but the bonds held and he was stuck. Now he was but a sex toy for this wild woman riding him, and until she untied him he would never soften nor would ever release.

An hour into her ride, her large breasts jiggling wildly in front of Gus's desperate face as he hopelessly thrust upwards from the bed, she shrieked. He had lost count of the orgasms she had experienced on his cock, and despite his fear of being killed, his mind was solely focused on when the painful ache in his balls could also be released. Wildly struggling once again to pull his arm free from its bonds, the necklace around his neck bounced upwards and laid flat on his chest. As he had lay on the bed, the medallion to Mary had fallen to the side face down, but now the medal was face up.

Her face coated in sweat, her blonde silky hair matted, "Justine" opened her eyes to look down lovingly at "Antoine". Seeing the image of the Mother of God glittering on Gus's sweat soaked furry bare chest, a brief flash tore through her brain and Sarah was able to retake control of her body. Waking as if from a deep sleep, she gasped as she felt Gus's cock inside her. Looking down in horror, she saw him writhing in agony, obviously tied to the bed against his will. Seeing her own naked body, and catching her own reflection in the mirror she leapt off of the bed, now completely herself again.

"Oh Dear God in heaven what have I done? Oh sweet merciful lord forgive me!" With her eyes welling in tears, she looked over at Gus writhing on the bed and burst into sobs, rushing downstairs to leave. Quickly putting on her torn panties and red dress, she yelled out "I am so sorry Gus, I am so so so sorry! I did not know what I was doing!!!" as she ran out the door.

With his face straining both against his bonds and suffering from the severe cock teasing he had just suffered weakly yelled out "Please Justine, Sarah or whoever the fuck you are right now, do not leave me tied up in here!" It was pointless to yell and when he heard the front door slam shut he lay back exhausted and sighed. Whatever else was going to happen, he knew that this would go down as one of the sexiest yet most fucked up nights of his life. Trying again for an hour to get loose he gave up in exhausted frustration and collapsed back onto the bed, immediately falling fast asleep.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12