The Unspoken Game - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the room and saw that both ladies were now seating up on the bed. Sam seemed to be more recuperated but was still breathing heavily. My step mom was rubbing her hand on Sam's thigh, I assumed helping soothe her body.

They both turned their heads to me as I entered the room and I showed them the condoms in my hand, explaining why I stepped out.

My step mom gave me an approving nod, proud of me for being save, before turning her head to her daughter.

"Are you a virgin?" she suddenly asked Sam still rubbing her thigh.

I was wondering the exact same thing for the past few weeks and all night, but was too embarrassed to ask. I wasn't sure how deep I fingered her and if it was enough to feel if she was a virgin. By my mother's question I realized that it wasn't.

My step sister bit her lower lip and blushed slightly. She had a frightened look on her face and stayed quiet. She looked first at me, making eye contact, before turning to look at her mother and shake her head to signal she wasn't. Mom looked surprised but said nothing.

This short moment of genuine concern awkwardly turned me on. It emphasized something I hadn't quite thought of until now. These were not just 2 gorgeous women I was in bed with, these were mother and daughter, my step mom and step sister. My step mom had just witnessed her daughter orgasm wildly after having her pussy eaten, my step sister saw her mother being fingered and her pussy eaten also. These are sights almost no daughter or mother see, ever. The thought of this turned me on even more than I already was. I wanted to fuck them so bad and that was just what I was going to do.

I put one condom on the desk near the bed and looked at my mom, signaling her to come closer. She understood my signal and placed herself at the edge of the bed, laying back down and spreading her legs. I tear open the condom and rolled it over my fully erect cock, feeling my sister's and mother's eyes on it.

I grabbed my step mom by the waist and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, positioning her pussy right in front of my dick.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked my mom looking at her.

"Fuck me Bryce" she answered. I could tell she wanted me bad.

I gave the outside of her pussy a few rubs with the tip of my cock and then positioned it just below her shaved landing strip. I slowly pushed it in until the full length of my condom wrapped cock was deep inside my step mother, all the while of me penetrating her she was silent. I on the other hand, let out a loud moan.

Sliding into my step mother felt amazing, her pussy swallowing my cock deeper and deeper while pressing in around it. I stopped when my cock was all the way in, savoring the sensation of her cunt, enjoying the arguably most intimate act two people can do. I then pulled it out slowly and this time quickly thrust my cock all the way in, making my step mom moan loudly just like I hoped.

I started really fucking my mom now, pulling my cock almost all the way out and then thrusting back in quickly, letting her feel its entire length with each thrust. Her moans just increased in volume as I penetrated her continuously. I was fucking my step mom blissfully while she was on her back and looked down at her. I saw my cock disappear into the entrance to her cunt, marked by a shaved strip of bush hair, I saw her pleasure filled expressions as she moaned and I saw her heavy breasts bounce front and back with every plunge of my dick inside her. I reached down while fucking her and started playing with her tits, fondling them gently.

Meanwhile, my step sister calmed down and was watching lustfully as I fucked her mother, the image turning her on. She moved down on her bed and was now laying in the same position as her mother, making it perfectly clear she was ready me.

I was ready for her too, and although I enjoyed fucking her mother's pussy immensely, I was dying to know what my little sister's tight teenage snatch felt like.

I slowed down the pace of fucking my step mom until stopping completely and pulled out. The moaning stopped and my mother sat up as I stepped over to my step sister. I stood over her and before doing anything with my cock, I bent down and sucked shortly on each of her erect nipples, something I've been wanting to do for weeks. Sam let out a giggle and a small moan, apparently she was ticklish when it came to her nipples.

"Are you sure about this Sammy?" I asked my younger step sister.

She looked over at her mother who didn't say a thing, and then back at me and nodded. I placed my cock, still in a condom, to the entrance of her vagina and very slowly pushed it in.

I now knew she wasn't a virgin but I didn't now with who she had sex and how big a dick it was. Chances are it was smaller than mine, so I took it slow.

Sam let out a moan as the tip of my cock entered her and I looked over at my step mom, sitting and watching with an incomprehensible expression on her face as she saw her daughter being breached for the first time, and by her own step brother no less.

My step sister's pussy was soaked with her juices which helped my cock slide in easily. I slowly inserted my cock deeper inside her, getting used to her tight cunt while she was getting used to my large cock, until I was all the way inside her. I stopped and let her pussy get used to the presence of my cock, its incredible tightness pushing down on me.

After a few seconds I pulled it out slowly, both Sam and I moaning in the process. After only the tip of my cock remained inside her I repeated the action twice, inserting my cock and then pulling back very slowly, hushed moans escaping our lips. After that, I could feel her pussy get accustomed to my dick and on the fourth time, I quickly plunged my dick inside her tight pussy. The feeling was amazing.

"AAAAHHHHH" my sister screamed out in pain at my quick plunge into her pussy.

"Bryce stop, pull out" my mother yelled at me.

I obeyed alarmed, and pulled my cock out of my sister's pussy completely.

"Are you okay baby?" my mother asked first, looking alarmed as well. She reached over with her hand and started rubbing her daughter's pussy.

"Yeah sis are fine?" I asked shortly after, "I'm really sorry".

"I'm ok" my sister answered looking a bit shaken, "I don't want you to stop, it felt so good. Just don't push it in fast like that until I'm ready, that really hurt".

"You got it sis" I answered pleased. Moving back towards her pussy.

"Wait" mom said, "I have a better idea. Bryce lay down on the bed".

I didn't know what she had planned but did as she told, laying flat on my back on the bed between my mother and sister. My hard dick pointing up.

"Now honey, sit on top of your brother's cock" mom said, "this way you control how fast he is fucking you".

You got to hand it to her, she knows her way around the bedroom. Sam also seemed to like the idea, especially the part of her controlling how fast we fuck.

She got to her feet and climbed up on the bed. Then, she stood towering over me and slowly lowered herself down, facing me. She looked me in the eyes as she impaled herself upon my erect cock all the way down. I let out a loud groan.

My sister lifted herself off my cock and then impaled herself once more. She lifted herself up and down slowly from my dick a few more times, each time her tight beautiful pussy swallowing my dick and clamping around it.

After a bit of going slow she started to quicken the pace, until finally her pussy and my cock were used to each other enough for her to start quickly bouncing up and down on my cock.

She was going at full speed now, jumping frantically on my cock, making her amazing tits jiggle and bounce in all directions, feeling the full length of my cock glide inside her with every insertion until she brought herself to an orgasm. The feeling was amazing, the tightness of her pussy hugging my cock every time it entered her.

"Ooohhh fuck" my sister's announced "I'm cumming".

I grabbed her by the waist with both hands, her knees on the mattress and her pussy over my cock and then started thrusting my cock into her from below.

I was quickly plunging my cock into her when she climaxed. She let out a loud high squeal which didn't stop me from fucking her. Then continued with a series of moans and groans that turned into her body shaking wildly. I stopped fucking her at that moment, my dick still inside her as her whole body trembled with the pleasure of a female orgasm.

It was lucky that I was holding her by the waist, because at the peak of her climax her body gave out on her and she could not hold herself up anymore.

I slowly lowered her down onto me and held her naked body tightly against mine, putting her head against my chest and letting the last of her convulsions pass as she let out little sobs from the overwhelmingly ecstatic pleasure.

After the last of her orgasm died out, I rolled her over to her back, pulled my cock out of her carefully and got to my feet. After I myself came twice already, my ability to last was high. Combine that with the condom I was wearing that dulled the sensation, and that was what made me last this long, fucking my step mom and step sister and making the second cum while my dick stayed rock hard.

I looked over to my step mom who was fingering herself intensely, so turned on by seeing her baby girl's climax. A sexy smile formed on her face when she noticed my cock was still very much erect.

"Come on honey" my step mom said enticingly, "come fuck mommy".

My step mom moved around the bed, she got on her hands and knees facing her sexually exhausted daughter, her firm ass held up invitingly, calling for me to fuck her doggy style.

I walked behind her and grabbed her luscious behind, squeezing and kissing it. I then got on my knees on the bed behind her and prepared myself for penetration.

"You can go ahead and take the condom off" my mother said to my delight, "you don't need it with me".

I peeled the rubber off my hard dick enjoying the air on it. I then repositioned myself behind her, holding her by the waist with both hands and looked forward viewing my step mom's bare back, her matted hair and in front of her, my sister gazing at me as I entered my uncovered cock into her mother.

My mother let out a moan and arched her back as the full length of my cock penetrated her. I also let out a loud groan as my cock came in direct contact with the walls of her pussy for the first time. I pulled my cock almost all the way out and inserted it back in to the sound of another moan.

Slapping sounds echoed in the room between moans as I was fucking my step mom rhythmically, each thrust causing another slap as our bodies collided and I crashed against her ass. I was fucking my mom so hard now trying to make her cum and ready to climax myself.

"Oh God Bryce don't stop" mom screamed out after a series of loud moans.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK, keep going" she said as she was finally overtook by an orgasm.

She let out a shriek and her entire body spasmed as the pleasure hit her. I could feel her pussy clamping down on my cock as I held on to her and continued to fuck her throughout the orgasm. As the power of her orgasm increased, her hands gave out on her and she slowly dropped, falling onto her daughter's lap.

As the last waves of her orgasm rushed through her, the most amazing thing happened. My step mom, resting her head on her daughter's lap, suddenly took her tongue out and started licking her own daughter's pussy.

Sam was completely astonished by this as was I. It was too much for me.

I let out a loud moan and called out "I'm gonna cum" to my step mother who was still buried in my step sister's pussy.

I fucked her as fast as I could using the last of my strength as the orgasm hit me at full power. My cock burst inside my step mom, making me call out in pleasure as I shot my load inside her. I continued pumping her cunt as I was cumming inside her with all my might.

She stopped licking Sam when I climaxed, maybe experiencing another small orgasm herself and moaned hoarsely with the last of her strength.

This was the longest orgasm I have ever experienced, wave after wave of sexual pleasure hitting me while I was still inside my mom. Finally it stopped and I fell over onto the bed holding my step mom.

We lay on the bed all three of us, covered with sweat. My mom was in the middle and Sam and I on both sides. We were all quiet, laying there exhausted, taking in the sexual ordeal we just had. My mom had her back to me and was looking at Sam when I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later looking outside at the first light of dawn. The light in the room was still on, two sleeping females were still next to me on the bed and a heavy musk of female pussy was in the air. I got up to turn off the light and just before clicking the switch, I looked at my mother and sister. They were both so beautiful, sleeping there naked. My mom had her hand placed tenderly on my sister's thigh.

I finally turned off the light and got back into bed. I lay there for a few minutes, pondering on the unique sexual experience I just had, fucking both my smoking hot step mom and my gorgeous step sister. I looked over to the side to make sure they were real, to make sure I hadn't dreamt the entire thing, but they were as real as it gets. I knew that from now on things around the house would get a lot more fun.

To be continued...