The Unspoken Society Pt. 02: First Interview

Story Info
They experience a detailed interview.
9.1k words
4.72
13.9k
13

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Part of The Unspoken Society series. In the previous story, An Invitation, Traci and Justin are invited to join a mysterious, intimate club.

We got our final instructions Wednesday and made intimate love that night. I think we wanted to connect before doing something so significant. Friday came, and we cleaned up before I went over to pick up Traci. We got to the hotel right at 5:30 and found everything as described. We went to our room and stored our small overnight bags. At precisely 5:45, we heard a knock at the adjoining door and opened it.

A robed and masked couple entered the room. The female stepped forward. She carried herself with confidence. I could see her sparkling and intelligent eyes behind the mask.

"Traci and Justin, thank you for joining us this evening. For tonight, I am Cindy."

"And I am Joe," the male added, stepping forward. He also carried himself well, and his eyes showed a keen mind behind them. They both extended hands and we greeted each other.

Joe continued."I'm sure you want to find out what's going on, so let's get started. First, let's all power down our phones and put them in this box. I trust that you don't have any other recording devices?"

All four of us put our phones away.

"We are going to do what we described in the message. Before we ask anything of you, we want to give you our full assurance that we are sincere, we care about you, and we value your privacy. We are serious students just like you who care about their reputations."

Cindy took over. "So we offer this token of our sincerity."

At that, they both shrugged off their robes and let them pool on the floor.

I heard Traci gasp at the same time she must have heard mine. Both Cindy and Joe were striking, attractive, fit, poised. And completely naked.

Cindy stepped forward and took my hands in hers. Joe did the same with Traci. Cindy looked directly into my eyes.

"Justin, I swear to you that I am completely telling the truth. Our club exists, and we want to interview you for membership. We will keep this interview totally private, only giving a summary to the club. We want the best for you and will not violate your trust. Do you have any questions about that?"

"No. I trust you."

"Good. Joe?"

Joe gave his own version of the idea to Traci. She replied with her trust as well.

"Excellent. We will redress and start the interviews if you are ready. Any questions before we begin?

I gave Traci a hug and a kiss, and I noticed that both Cindy and Joe observed everything between us. They put their robes back on. Cindy took my hand while Joe led Traci into the other room, closing the door behind them. Cindy closed our door, then she put some soundproof material underneath.

"Best to keep out distractions. Would you join me at the table?"

I did, and she sat and turned her eyes on me.

"Justin, what does trust mean to you?"

The next hour and a half went by in a blur. Cindy was good—damned good. We engaged in a very friendly, easy conversation, but I found myself telling her every story and nuance I knew about trust, discretion, and jealousy. I knew what she was doing, but I opened up anyway. Why not? She was going to find out what she wanted.

Suddenly, it was over.

"Thank you, Justin. I appreciate you opening up. We made excellent progress. I'm going to check how things are going next door."

Cindy knocked a pattern on the door, and it opened in a couple of minutes. Joe walked Traci in.

"We're going to compare notes for a minute," Cindy said. "Please make yourselves comfortable."

Traci and I held hands, silently thinking over what we had gone through. After only a couple of minutes, the door opened again. Joe started this time.

"In your interviews, you both displayed traits we are looking for. We would like to move into phase two, where we entertain you for the evening. To make it clear, that will include lovemaking. Justin, I'm going to make love to your girlfriend, while Cindy does the same with you. Are you two comfortable with this step?"

"We discussed this before we came," I answered. "Traci, where are you now?"

"I am still in," she answered clearly.

"I am also," I added.

"Fantastic," Cindy stated. "Any final questions?"

We both answered no, then I took Traci and gave her a tight hug.

"I want you to enjoy yourself," I whispered in her ear.

"I want the same for you. Show that babe a good time!"

We laughed and kissed, then took our partner's hand and moved to our separate rooms.

Cindy went over to the sofa. She patted the seat beside her. "Join me?"

"Love to."

"Okay, Justin. You did well in the interview. Any questions?"

"Psychology major?"

Cindy laughed. "Minor. I got interested when I joined the club. I was able to create a bespoke program where I get to try out a lot of cutting-edge methods for interviewing."

"I noticed that you kept it friendly but really zeroed in on what you wanted to know."

"The interviewee speaks much more candidly if you keep them comfortable. And thus the art—keep it friendly but keep it focused. Speaking of friendly, how about some appetizers?"

I agreed and Cindy went to the mini fridge and pulled out a folding cooler. I helped her arrange a collection of tasty morsels. We sampled them, then I asked my own question.

"What do you think? Will we enjoy the club?"

"Yes."

My eyebrows went up.

"I know you expected a bunch of 'it depends' wavering, but we're done with the formal part of the evening. Justin, you're going to love it. A bunch of good-looking, smart students who have agreed to trust each other? It makes for some fabulous sex. And we work with you to keep your own relationship vibrant within that environment."

"Sounds too good to be true."

"It almost is, but we work hard to maintain what we have. That partly explains the extensive vetting we do before inviting a couple to join us. Justin, you and Traci have been on our radar for a while. We have a member who has observed each of you closely. You will recognize them if you join the club."

"Speaking of which, let me tell you a little more. We meet roughly every two weeks. Some members can't make it, but we encourage everyone to come at least once a month. We do several things at these meetings. We often start with classes. We teach everything including how to dine, how to make conversation, how to date, and how to make love. We have advanced topics. You can learn about BDSM from a real Dom/sub pair. That's a popular class, by the way."

"We also encourage members to go on playdates with others. We keep a dining area where you meet your date for dinner. Other members volunteer to serve. You can date a partner and take her to bed in the same evening. We want our members to enjoy the college side of casual dating and casual sex, without the drama and problems in the wild. And you keep your main, steady relationship the entire time."

"How does this work? We will give you detailed instructions before you make a final decision, but we basically recruit and maintain couples in the club. And we are exclusive. You can fuck anyone you want in the club, but no one outside. We will make you swear to that. We don't use protection in the club, so everyone gets tested once a month."

"We also want you to maintain your relationship with Traci. In fact, we will help you grow it. Of course, we understand that couples break up. If that happens, we will help you find another relationship in the club, but if you date outside the club, you will have to resign. You can petition to rejoin with your new partner, but the vetting and interview process applies."

"We also do field trips throughout the year, often organized by alumni. Art galleries, beaches, outdoor activities—these are a few of the things we do. Of course, we spice the evenings up with romance."

"The benefits of the club extend beyond graduation. We have an alumni network that stays in touch. Many of our members marry and continue their social association with other alumni the rest of their lives. They follow the same rules about discretion, trust, and exclusivity."

"So there are tremendous benefits. We have a few guiding principles to protect that. Don't talk about the club to anyone outside the club. Don't have physical relationships outside the club. Respect other members and their unique selves. Honor your permanent partner and seek help from us if jealousy creeps in."

"Sounds reasonable."

"You will get a more detailed version to affirm, but that's the gist."

We discussed a few more aspects of the club, then I heard a knock at the main door. Cindy waited a minute.

"Dinner. Would you mind picking it up?"

I went to the door, opened it, and found a basket in the hallway. I brought it back and unpacked while Cindy set the table.

"Too bad I can't offer you wine, but we keep our interviews very above board. No underage drinking to worry about. I'll try to make it worth your while."

"I have faith."

Cindy laughed. "Let's stop the shop talk and get to know each other a little over dinner. I wanted to do this, you know. It's not just a job."

"I wasn't sure what to expect, but after meeting you, I'm all in."

"Fantastic. Now, let's serve each other, then tell me your favorite time with Traci. We're not jealous or awkward here. We talk about girlfriends and boyfriends all the time."

Cindy carefully followed my story, then I asked her a little about herself. She told me any question was okay—she would edit out identifying details.

Dinner passed pleasantly. Cindy made a great companion—witty, interesting, vibrant. I was enjoying myself.

"Cindy, I'm having a great time."

She smiled. "Me too, Justin. Traci is a lucky girl. Now, let's clear these plates so we can move on to an even better part of the evening."

We got things cleared up, and Cindy led me back to the couch.

"Justin, I'm having a great time, and I'd love to take this mask off. It makes certain things so much easier. Are you okay if I blindfold you? I promise to take care of you."

"I'm going to go with your suggestions tonight, Cindy. I have a feeling it will work out."

Cindy smiled.

"Justin, you are starting the unstructured part of the interview so well. I want you to succeed, because I want a second opportunity to fuck your brains out, with full eye contact. Do you see what we're offering? A group of high-achiever girls, who don't like being average at anything? Then they get into a high-trust environment, with boys that respect them? Justin, we're going to blow your mind."

My cock was rock hard.

"Yes, Justin, let's get your blindfold on, so we can get started. I'm creaming myself over here. I want you—bad."

"Damn, Cindy, what are you waiting for?"

Cindy made some sort of strangled noise, then she leapt into action. A blindfold soon appeared, and my visual world went dark. But every other sense heightened. I heard her remove her mask, and my cock got even harder.

"I'm trusting you to ask me to adjust this if it starts getting out of place. Now, relax and enjoy. And full consent is granted. I want to feel like your lucky girlfriend does."

I reached out and guided my lips to hers. She kissed passionately, and her hands deftly removed my clothes and thrilled my arms, chest, and back. She quickly shrugged out of her robe, and my hands stimulated as well.

She had me down to my boxers, and I felt her play with the waistband. I lifted my hips to let her slide them down.

"Ummmmm. The girls will be happy with this," she purred. Then I felt her lips encircle my cock.

Cindy knew what she was doing. My shaft luxuriated in a range of sensations: sucking, caressing, licking, stroking. She gave great pleasure without sending me over the edge. Finally, she popped off.

"Take things to the bed?"

I let her lead me, then kissed down her neck. I heard her slide her mask back on, then she untied my blindfold.

"Figured you might enjoy some visual time."

"A lot."

I worked my way down her chest, kissing and sucking her breasts and hard nipples. Then I journeyed lower, where her sex lay open to my gaze, hot and wet with her arousal. I used what I had learned with Traci and worked my way around her lips, building her higher, then I moved to her clit and lashed the tiny pearl until her body exploded around me.

I soothed her pussy until her body relaxed.

"Whew! That was a good one."

"I'm having fun. Like another?"

"Trying to get extra credit?" she teased. "Maybe later. Let's get that blindfold back on. Mind if I take a ride?"

"Not at all."

I felt Cindy roll a condom on, then she climbed aboard. My cock sank into her molten core, and her hair tickled my neck when her lips found mine.

"Relax and enjoy. I'll do the work."

So I did. Cindy rode me with skill and passion, caressing my lips and bathing my cock in liquid fire. I felt her fingers find her folds. I played with her chest until she came above me, and that drove me to peak up and cum hard beneath her.

She stretched out and rested on top of me while I recovered. Her lips found mine again and nibbled and caressed.

Eventually, she eased off, replaced her mask, and removed my blindfold. I pulled the condom off and found a trash can. We snuggled back together.

"You're a great ride, Justin."

"You're a great rider, Cindy."

She giggled and pulled closer.

"So is this what Traci gets on a regular basis?"

"Pretty much. She brings out the best in me."

"She's a lucky girl. Sounds like you're a lucky boy, too."

"Oh, yeah."

"Do you two ever go for a second round?"

"All the time. We usually relax after the first go and then 'get into trouble again' as Traci puts it."

"Like to do the same here?"

"Love to."

"Great. While we relax, tell me a little about Traci."

I gave Cindy a general picture about my girlfriend, including what I liked so much about her. Cindy asked a few questions, and I realized that she was probing about the quality of our relationship. I let her do it—it was easy to talk about. When we were finished, I asked her about her boyfriend and how they navigated the lovemaking outside their relationship.

"In some ways, it's not outside our relationship," she was explaining. "I've been in the room when my boyfriend is making love to another girl, and we are connected. Like you said yourself, I want him to enjoy life, so I respond positively to seeing him make love. At a physical level, I get off on it. I've masturbated many times to the eroticism of him banging some girl into oblivion. I really love him doing my best friend—that little slut goes crazy every time. And yes, I get off on him watching when I make love to different guys. I know it's not for everyone, but he and I have a stronger relationship that's not based on jealousy or possessiveness. We simply care for each other."

"Wow, I hadn't thought of it that way."

"We're hoping that you and Traci can reach something similar."

"I hope so, too. We really care for each other."

"I can tell. We could see it on your faces earlier this evening."

"Is Joe your boyfriend?"

"No. He and I both got interested in the psychology of bringing new couples into the club. All club members do some form of service to the club, and this is ours. And I genuinely get interested in the candidates. We have a group of interviewers, and we take the candidates that interest us. A side benefit is that I get to fuck a lot of hot guys, whether or not they make it into the club."

I laughed. "Not a bad service project. I take it your boyfriend doesn't mind?"

"Justin, he gets all the pussy he can handle. Like I said before, you take a group of high-achiever girls and put them into a trusting, supportive environment where they won't be labeled or shamed, and they will egg each other on to become sexual powerhouses. We also teach both boys and girls how to maximize pleasure and minimize pain or soreness from sex. Most people find they can go much more often than they thought."

"I still can't believe it."

"Believe it. Now, based on our conversations, both verbal and non-verbal, I have a good feeling about you two. Of course, it's up to the members, but I want to give you a little more background. Justin, trust me, you and Traci want to do this. It will change your life. We are a very tight group, bound by friendship, trust, and physical affection, and we look out for each other all through life."

"Assuming we all agree to move forward, your next interview will be heavily non-verbal. It has two objectives. The most important is understanding any jealousy issues in your relationship. You are going to watch while Traci makes love to a very skilled guy. I expect her to thoroughly enjoy herself. Fortunately, you'll have a hot girl to cuddle with, but we want to see how you handle seeing your girlfriend deep into the lust zone. Also, the other members of the club will be watching so they can see Traci for themselves. She's plenty hot enough, but we need to see how she reacts to the club environment. Then you switch, and Traci watches your companion drive you wild. It won't be just physical. You will be half in love by the end of it, just like Traci will be. Your partners will have studied you and volunteered based on their attraction."

"Justin, we push the attraction part a little because we need to smoke out any jealousy. We're not trying to rub it in your face, but if you join the club, you're going to see Traci make love to a lot of attractive, uninhibited guys, and she will see the same with you. It's not for everyone."

"I get it. Jealousy would ruin the purpose of the club."

"Exactly. What you can trust is that the other boys aren't trying to steal your girlfriend or make you feel inadequate. Why would they? They are getting laid constantly by new chicks and they have a great relationship with their own girlfriend. We screen for that in the interviews—you may have noticed—and smart boys would figure it out anyway. We screen the girls the same. We want people intelligent enough to recognize a great situation and work to support it."

"Here's the bottom line, Justin. Endless pussy with girls who love sex, who have chosen this lifestyle, and who strive to be good at anything they do. And at the same time, your own girlfriend will grow in sexual desire and prowess, make a set of great friends, and deepen her relationship with you. But you have to want it."

"We have a clubhouse in a discreet location, and I've mentioned that we formally get together twice a month. But the house is also open for members any time, so you'll see various couples meet for private activities or classes most days of the week. You and Traci can do as much or as little as you want. Some couples like to use the club as a getaway and simply make love to each other. We have public and private spaces depending on your preferences. So you might walk in and see a couple going after it. Remember, we are all pretty uninhibited."

"That's pretty hot." My cock was starting to rise again.

"Getting excited by the idea? Good boy! Maybe it's time to put this lovely cock to use again."

Cindy got my blindfold back on and got us warmed up with some sixty nine. Then she put her mask back on and removed my blindfold.

"Would you like to sit down on your heels and let me spoon in your lap? I kind of like that position."

"Sounds fantastic."

She rolled another condom on and got us situated. Then she settled back and impaled herself on my rod.

I reached around and played with her nipples while she went wild in my lap. Her fingers found her folds, and her ass danced and rocked to provide both of us pleasure. I made a note to try this position with Traci, because it was definitely working for Cindy. I could feel the erotic waves radiate out from her body, and it carried me right along. Cindy peaked and slammed down while she groaned through a massive orgasm. That got my peak started, and I quivered under her soon after.