The Unspoken Society Pt. 02: First Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" she cried out and just laid into her clit—I could feel it in her ass. Her body wound up and she exploded with a hoarse cry. Her pucker pulsed over and over as the contractions lashed her body.

I slowly released the pressure on her nipples and let her breasts resume their normal shape. I kept up some light kisses on her pucker to soothe her after all the stimulation. Traci quivered around me, occasionally jumping when another tremor went through her body. Slowly she came back to earth, her fingers soothing her abused pussy.

"Oh...my...God. That was incredible," she said to the ceiling.

"I felt that orgasm back here."

Traci giggled. "Thanks for that, baby."

"I went a little wild on your nipples."

"I loved it, Justin. It felt right given my passion level. I know they'll be a little sore, but that's okay. It will remind me of what we just did. I came hard, baby."

"That's the idea."

She giggled again, and I helped her get her feet positioned back onto my shoulders. She lifted herself and moved to get her hips down onto the bed. She left her feet on my shoulders and sighed at the ceiling.

"No need for modesty now. I think I've shared all my secrets."

"I don't know, Traci. I bet you will surprise me. I'm sure there are a few more secrets locked somewhere in that body."

"And you're just the guy to share them with?"

"Of course."

"How noble." We both laughed.

She continued, "Give me a few more minutes to regain my strength, and then it's time for you to share a few secrets of your own."

She relaxed for a while, then stirred.

"Okay, baby, let's turn the tables."

"Anytime, girlfriend."

"Be careful what you say."

"I'm not worried, Traci. I have faith you'll take care of me."

"Damnit, Justin, I wish I could really threaten you."

"I know, but you'll have to settle for being too good to pass up. You'll still get what you want."

Traci thought about that for a minute, then smiled. "I think I have the better deal."

"You can have anything you want, girlfriend. Hasn't it been working out so far?"

"Now that you say it, big time. Let's switch."

I helped Traci get us turned around.

"Up, baby," she commanded.

I put my feet on her shoulders and levered my hips into position.

"Nice to get you into this position," she said.

"You had any doubt?"

"Baby, guys always want the girl to offer herself, then they get shy when it's their turn. I know you're not like that, but it still means a lot."

"I'm smart enough to let myself get seduced by my personal sex goddess."

"You keep saying that, and you may get me to believe it."

"After today, do we have any doubt? Anyway, aren't you supposed to be kissing my ass, goddess?"

"Oh, that's the way you want it, huh? Okay, my corrupted boyfriend. Let's see what you've got."

I draped my legs back and to the side, opening up completely to Traci. I appreciated what she had gone through, because there was nothing left to hide.

"What a view. I guess I didn't leave much to the imagination, did I?"

"No, Traci. I saw everything, and I loved it."

"Let's get started making you feel good."

She nibbled and caressed around my ass, slowly moving inward. Her hands also ranged along my chest, occasionally rasping across my nipples. I relaxed and enjoyed my girlfriend working to pleasure me. This was all new to me, but her enthusiasm carried me along, translating the new sensations to something erotic.

Soon, her tongue was circling around my valley, and a wave of heat suffused through my cock.

"Ummmmm," I groaned, and my cock strained to a bar of steel.

"That's it, baby," Traci encouraged. "Let it out."

"Damn, you feel good, baby." I reached over to squeeze her arm in emphasis.

I felt the smile on her lips, then her tongue lightly grazed my pucker.

"Fuck!" I jolted, while a drop of precum bubbled out of my cock.

Traci giggled then pushed her tongue firmly against me. I heeded her request and let my body respond with moans, whimpers, and grinds into her chest.

"Wow, baby, you are so hot!" she whispered and then went back to licking my ass.

I existed in a sea of sensations. My kinky girlfriend was absolutely loving this, and her erotic energy flowed into me. Where did this part of Traci come from? I thought to myself, and then I thanked my stars that she was sharing it with me.

The time felt right, so I moved my hands to my neglected cock and began lightly stroking, working to fuse the sensations of Traci's tongue, her roaming hands, and my straining cock. Oh yeah, and the excellent vibes coming from her. That was the best part.

Traci moved her hands to my ass, and really went to town, kneading my cheeks while her tongue did its magic. I worked my cock with firm strokes, following her lead.

"That's it, baby, stroke that lovely cock," she enthused.

Her words unlocked a chamber of heat in my groin, and I knew that a big orgasm was approaching. I feathered the stroking of my cock to let the heat build to the boiling point. Somehow, Traci felt everything, because she matched her pleasuring to mine.

My body started the climb, and I felt the pressure build. Traci took the opportunity to gently encase my balls in her fingers, and I jolted with another source of pleasure. My body went rigid, and she pushed her tongue as deep as it would go. I held back a fraction longer, then a surge of cum blasted up my cock and sprayed high in the air, accompanied by a howl torn from my throat. I felt splashes on my face and chest, but that was overcome by the next surge. And then the next. I saw stars, overwhelmed by the intensity of forces swirling through me.

Traci stayed right with me, driving her tongue deep against my pucker until the fireworks died down. She backed off and soothed everything back there while I did the same with my cock. When the aftershocks died down, she pulled her lips back.

"That was wild, Justin. I could feel you pulsing against my tongue, and you shot a geyser when you came."

"It was wild down here also, Traci. You were fantastic. I've got cum all over me."

I felt Traci move to look.

"You do! Oh my God," she exclaimed.

I laughed and relaxed against her.

After a little cooldown, Traci helped me untangle myself and sprawl beside her on the bed. She wet a washcloth and brought it back to clean me up.

"Justin, thanks again for that. I really enjoyed you pleasuring me, and it meant a lot for you to put yourself in that position."

"Traci, if you want to get me into some position to do wicked things to my body, I'm always going to go for that."

Traci chuckled, then her voice got shy. "In the future, if you want to play with me back there, I'd like that."

I pulled her close. "I'd love to, girlfriend. I'd thought about it before, but I was waiting for the right occasion. And if you want to do naughty things back to me, you have a season pass."

Traci hugged me back. "It makes me a little less shy to hear you like it too."

"I love how we are learning about each other and getting closer, Traci."

Something clicked inside Traci and she jumped over me, her shining eyes holding mine.

"Baby, you don't even know what you do to me. You say something like that and make me melt for you."

That started a fantastic makeout session, and her passion got me rock hard again. She took advantage and dropped her burning pussy around my cock. I used my fingers to play with her ass while she rocked above me. We both came hard, carried by the intensity of our feelings. Traci kept her mouth fused to mine through the aftershocks.

"My wicked boyfriend is already taking advantage of his poor girlfriend's weaknesses."

"Baby, let's get something straight. You confess a weakness, and I'm going to exploit it for all it's worth."

"Ummmmm, it felt really good. Maybe I'll confess a few more in time."

"Please do. We'll both love it."

The next two weeks passed in the usual blur of classes, studying, and projects. We got a couple of messages that kept us updated on the schedule. We were scheduled for a STD test and told how to drop the results at a discrete location and see that they were picked up.

Two weeks after our interview, the message app notified us.

Your interview went well, and our selection committee endorsed your membership. We formally invite you to our initiation ceremony this Saturday evening with the full membership of the club. If you are as excited as we are, please accept this invitation. It will go as you were told. You will make love with one of our members and recite your pledges. After that, we will escort you home and will poll the full membership on your application. Please do not stress about this part of things. We are looking for jealousy issues, not kama sutra expertise. Within two days, we will inform you of our decision and ask for your final acceptance. After that, you will be welcomed as full members—you will meet everyone face to face.

"We're still a yes?" Traci asked me.

"Are you eager, girlfriend?"

She blushed. "Yeah, kind of."

I laughed. "Traci, we are a yes. I'm eager also. I just like abusing my innocent little girlfriend."

"Not so innocent anymore, am I?"

"I don't know, Traci. I think we both are going to be the innocent frosh in this environment."

She laughed this time. "You are so right, boyfriend."

We sent our acceptances. A few minutes later, we got another message.

Outstanding. We can't wait. We will send instructions for a pickup at six o'clock this Saturday. Your attire is not critical—you won't have it on very long ;). We expect you to enjoy a memorable evening. Relax and enjoy the anticipation. We are only evaluating for jealousy issues or some other mental block with a club like ours.

School kept us distracted during the week, and suddenly, Friday evening arrived.

"We've got to go full nerd and study tonight, Justin. I don't think I'm going to be much good Sunday."

"You're telling me. Let's hit the books tonight and try to do the same tomorrow morning. It will keep my mind off what's coming."

"I'd love to offer some naughty time to release the pressure, but I think we need to save ourselves for Saturday."

"Want to make a good first impression?"

"Of course, Justin. I'm a high-achiever, just like they said. And so are you, if I remember right."

"Guilty as charged. Okay, girlfriend, let's hit the books. Although how I'm going to keep my mind off of your hot little body, I don't know."

"Look forward to this. Sunday evening, I'm going to be all over you."

"I'll hold you to that, girlfriend."

*******

More to come soon in Part 3: Induction

How did this story make you feel? Please vote and leave a comment. They mean a lot and motivate more writing!