The Unspoken Society Pt. 02: First Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her while we enjoyed the afterglow, then we stretched out again. Our conversation was light and easy. After a while, Cindy looked at her watch.

"It's about nine-thirty. At ten, I will rejoin Joe in the other room, and you and Traci will reconnect. Give yourself time to shower before you see her. By the way, you did great. I look forward to a second meeting where we can get to know each other a little better."

"Me too, Cindy. I really enjoyed this evening."

"I could tell," Cindy laughed. "Any final questions?"

"No. I think I have the idea. Traci and I need to talk it over."

"Yes you do. I suggest not doing it tonight. Spend the time cuddling with your girlfriend. Remember she is the most important person in all of this."

"Good advice. I think I'll get that shower you were talking about."

Cindy got her things together while I showered and brushed my teeth. We hugged goodbye.

"Justin, I really enjoyed the evening as a club member, but also as a woman. It was a great date night."

"Me too, Cindy. Whatever happens, I'm glad we did this."

Cindy knocked on the door, got an answering signal, then opened her door while Joe opened the other. Traci rushed into my arms and we hugged tight.

"Good night, you two. We'll be in touch," Joe said as Cindy slipped into the other room. He closed the door.

Traci kissed me passionately, like she couldn't get enough. I felt the same way. Finally, we came up for air.

"Ready to slip into bed?" I asked.

"I'm exhausted, physically and emotionally."

"In a good way?"

Traci blushed. "Very good."

"Me too, Traci. Let's get into bed and cuddle."

I got the other bed turned down—very thoughtful of Cindy and Joe to get a double—while Traci brushed her teeth. She joined me naked and we slipped into bed. I did notice the flush around her nipples and pussy—she had gotten a workout just like I did.

"Traci, I'm happy to just hold you tonight and save the discussion for the morning. But know that I care for you all the more after this evening."

"Me too, Justin. Thank you."

She kissed me, then turned around and spooned into me. I draped an arm over her, and she clutched it to her chest. Sleep overtook us quickly.

I slept deeply and woke up still tightly holding Traci. In a little while, she stirred. I nuzzled her neck.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"I don't remember anything. How about you?"

"Same. I don't think I moved."

"Would you like to take a walk before it gets warm?"

"Love to."

We gave each other a moment in the bathroom, got dressed, and walked out into the new day. I took Traci's hand and she bumped her hips into mine.

"Want me to go first?" I asked.

"Thank you."

I gave her a rundown of the interview, and she confirmed that hers went the same. Both Cindy and Joe were skilled at drawing out what they wanted. After we moved into Part Two of the evening, I talked about how the conversation got more informal, but that I felt that the real interview was just starting.

"Me too, Justin. He talked about the club, but I could sense him feeling out my reactions. I also think he watched how I enjoyed my appetizers. When supper came, he noticed that I worked with him to arrange the table and set the food out."

"Same here. I felt like I was on a first date and getting evaluated."

Traci laughed. "I think you were, Justin."

"During supper, Cindy asked about you and we chatted with each other. I enjoyed the conversation. Then, we cleared the plates and got a little more intimate."

"Okay, Justin, I want to give you permission to speak openly about the next part."

I gathered my nerve. "Cindy was awesome. You saw her naked so I don't need to go into that, but we clicked in bed. She really knew what she was doing."

"Did she blindfold you?"

"Yes, so she could kiss me better."

"And maybe go down on you?" Traci's eyes sparkled.

"That too. And yes, it was good. But I also think she was seeing if I would let her lead. She rode cowgirl the first time."

"Oh, so there was a second time?"

"Yes, you nosy girlfriend. But I'm getting ahead of myself. After the first time, we relaxed and Cindy used the good vibes to pounce. She asked about you and our relationship. I think it mattered that I could speak of what I loved about you and our connection."

"I bet they're comparing stories now."

"Kind of like the cops." We both laughed.

"Then she talked about how you were a lucky girl, but she could also tell I was a lucky guy. She also talked about the club some more. She was kind of selling it. Something about putting a set of high-achiever girls in a trusting environment and letting them egg each other on. But also about how they worked to strengthen the couple relationship at the same time. It sounded too good to be true, but I had her example in front of me."

"I got something similar."

"Then as you sussed out, we went for round two. She started us in a sixty nine then did a new position for me where she had me sit back on my heels and she rode in my lap. We should try it."

"Sounds yummy. I take it you came hard?"

"You put a girl who's loving life in my lap, and it's hard not to."

Cindy laughed. "Naughty boy!"

"Speaking of naughty, she ended by saying she wanted to see me again, this time with no barriers in the way."

"And how do you feel?"

A feeling raced through me. Answer quickly and honestly.

"Like she does. As long as you're okay with it."

"Double naughty! But thanks for the honest answer, without a lot of hemming and hawing." She squeezed my hand. "You gave a pretty thorough description of events. I appreciate the candor."

She continued. "I'll give you my side of the story. Joe asked essentially the same types of interview questions and described the club much the same way. I'm guessing they conduct the verbal part pretty consistently. When we got to Part Two, he asked me a lot about you. I do think that they'll compare notes with our answers."

"You're probably more interested in the non-verbal side, though." She looked away, gathering her thoughts. "What shall I say? He was good. We did the same thing with the blindfold. He gave me a shuddering oral orgasm. Then he put me on top and had me ride him cowgirl while I played with myself. We both came hard."

"While we were recovering, he gave me the hard sell. A bunch of talented boys, who don't judge their partners. They all learn how to make girls comfortable, and then they learn how to rock a girl's world. And they're not out to steal girlfriends or one-up boyfriends. They just want to make love and let their partner express herself. It sounded really appealing, Justin."

"Then we got in trouble again. We did some sixty-nine, then he took me from behind. But his hands caressed my skin, from my aching nipples to my legs, and I could feel he cared. It really turned me on, so of course I played with myself. I came hard on his cock and let go, letting him watch me twist myself into knots. He blasted another load inside me—of course in a condom—but he said that everyone gets tested and our next time would be bareback. He then gave me a long set of complements, including how he had been eyeing me for some time. He made me feel special, just like Cindy did for you."

"Sounds like you had a great evening as well. My main problem is, I'm worried that I'll like this too much. I really liked my time with Cindy. Isn't that wrong?"

"What do you think this morning?"

"That I've got the most awesome girlfriend in the world."

"Justin, I'm going to surprise you. I'm not worried. I know I can compete. Let Cindy and those other girls seduce you. If one of them captures your heart, so be it. This weekend was liberating for me. I think we have something stronger than all of that. If we are not to be as a couple, better to know now and move on. But I think we are made for each other. Yes, I felt the same way as you last night. Joe was awesome, he wanted me bad, and he rocked my membranes. He would be a great boyfriend. But he's not my Daddy. I want to be your naughty girl, Justin. I know we have something special going. I can't believe I'm swinging with my boyfriend, but I wouldn't do it with anyone else. So, relax about girls like Cindy. Just be honest with me. I'm not afraid of you, Justin. I want to be your playmate, whatever your kinky fantasies are."

I stopped and pulled her close. We hugged tight.

"Wow, Traci, there's more to you than I realized. You are definitely committed to our relationship, and that means a lot to me. I feel the same way—we have something special going on. And I'm not afraid of you, either. In fact, I'm even more attracted."

Traci pulled back and struck a pose, putting her hand on her hip.

"So you want me to be your slutty little girlfriend?"

"Yes." She winked. "And my high-culture companion. And my high-achiever study partner. And my personal sex goddess."

"You may get more than you bargained for."

"Lead on, girlfriend."

Traci laughed. "So I take it we are answering 'Yes' to the next steps?"

"Definitely."

"You're really okay watching me get railed by some hot hunk?"

"Don't tell anyone this, because I don't want some weird reputation, but yeah. To tell you the truth, Traci, it kind of turns me on. It's like I said in the interview, I care about you, and I like seeing you happy. So if you're having fun up there, it will transfer over to me. I'll have to be careful not to touch myself and cum, because I've got my own performance after that."

Traci moved in and gave me another hug. "Thanks for saying that, Justin. I won't feel guilty, and that helps a girl have fun in a setting like that. And I feel the same way. I will definitely play with myself while you're up there with your hottie. I can't wait to see you rock her world."

"Sounds like we're both good with their initiation ceremony."

Traci nodded but then grew thoughtful. "Can you do something for me, Justin? I know myself. I think I've got it in me to be a very wicked girl, especially with a group of like-minded people egging me on. I just don't want to lose myself and go off the rails as we get deeper into this group. Can we watch out for each other? Don't let us become something we don't recognize or respect?"

I couldn't help it. "My innocent girlfriend, who claims this corrupting boyfriend, is worried she may not be as innocent as she says?"

Traci looked over and deadpanned, "Exactly, boyfriend."

I laughed, then got serious. "I worry about the same thing. We're two reasonably serious students who find ourselves in a situation where we can go crazy and apparently not suffer for it. Serious temptation. But I believe in you, Traci. I think we can get through this with our relationship and respect intact. Let's keep this level of trust and communication going. I love the fact that I can share with you so deeply. And I'll say it again—you attract me more and more the better I get to know you."

Traci took my hand and started walking again. "If you had told me before that the prospect of fucking other people would bring us closer together, I would have laughed. But somehow, this club is doing just that. Maybe it's the great guy I'm with."

"I know it's the great girl I'm with."

Traci squeezed my hand. We continued the walk, chatting about less consequential subjects and just enjoying our time together. We had passed some sort of barrier, and we took the time to appreciate our new intimacy with each other.

We checked out of the hotel and spent the day together, never far out of each other's sight. We needed the connection after so much intimacy outside our relationship. Traci suggested we get a little studying done, because she wanted to reserve some time Sunday night for a surprise. Of course, I agreed to that. We studied in the afternoon, made dinner together, and then made intimate love that night, looking deep into each other's eyes as we tangled together. We slept tightly bound again.

We studied Sunday after breakfast and then went for a run. Traci had told me previously that exercise made her horny, and we had used that knowledge for fun times in the past. We cooled down and stretched on her patio.

"Justin, normally we would shower together, but I have a plan and I know what will happen if we get naked too early. So, relax at my desk for a bit while I do some very thorough cleaning. And I'd ask the same of you. Will you clean every nook and cranny thoroughly?"

"I'd be happy to." I had an idea of what she was insinuating, but I pushed the thought down and waited for her to tell me in her own time.

She came out and shooed me into her bathroom. I soaped thoroughly and even ran a soapy finger into my ass a couple of times. I came out wrapped in a towel and sat beside her on the bed.

"Hold me a minute?"

I did and could feel the anticipation in her body.

She looked up into my eyes and spoke in a soft voice. "Could we watch your video again, and then maybe act it out?"

"I'd love to, Traci."

She smiled, then got a nervous look. "And if you think you'd enjoy it, could we then switch positions?"

"Little girl, you are so kinky! Yeah, I could go for that."

Traci smiled and her tension relaxed. "I kind of like when we do these things together. It makes me feel less exposed."

"Me too. And Traci, I love all of your body, so know that I'm going to love doing this with you."

"Ummmm. Let's get comfortable and get that video started."

We got some pillows arranged and I leaned back on her headboard. She scooted between my legs and snuggled back into me. She held my phone, letting me know that my hands had other responsibilities. We watched but also kissed and fondled while the couple did the same. When the lady turned and worked to get into position, we both watched to see how he helped support her legs. Then she dangled them to either side, opening everything between her legs. Traci shivered in my arms.

"Oh my God. She is so spread out for him, Justin."

"It takes some trust to do that, doesn't it?"

"Yeah."

When he dipped his tongue to her ass, Traci gasped.

"I still can't believe he is rimming her. Fuck, that's kinky—and hot."

"I can't wait to do that to you."

"Really?"

"Yes, Traci. I love your body."

A shiver passed through Traci. She lowered her voice to a whisper.

"I want to do that to you, Justin. I love your body too."

My cock lurched against her back. She giggled, and added, "Something tells me you may like it too."

"Busted."

We returned to watching him pleasure her.

"Look how he's twisting and stretching her nipples. She must like it hard," Traci observed.

"You think you'd like something like that?"

I could feel the heat on her face. "Maybe. You could go a little harder and we can see what happens."

"Sure thing, little girl."

The lady on the screen had started playing with herself.

"Do you see the juices running down her tummy?"

"Of course, Traci. I'm a guy, and I pick up on an obvious sign of arousal like that. She is loving this. That's part of why I like this video."

"Tell me the full story."

"There's a lot. I really like how she trusts him enough to open up like that. You can tell they care for each other. It's not some specific thing, but just something about how they interact. And I do like the kink factor of him rimming her ass. He's enjoying it, and she's definitely enjoying it, with her pussy running over. Then you've got how she likes her nipples twisted a little rough. And finally, I really like how she's in a submissive position, but he's the one servicing her. That just gets to me—they both are offering themselves to the other. Oh yeah, and the fact that she plays with herself doesn't hurt."

A hot wave passed through Traci.

"Is all that going to be going on when we do it ourselves?"

"And more, Traci. You're not some girl in a video. You're my actual girlfriend who trusts me enough to want something like this. So I'm going to be on sensory overload."

"Me too, baby."

We watched the video through the end while I caressed and heated up Traci. She squirmed when the lady convulsed in a full body orgasm.

"You ready, baby?" she asked softly.

"More than ready."

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Traci turned around in front of me and got into a crab pose, her legs straddling my body.

"There's no ladylike way to get into this position, is there?" she laughed as she lifted her hips.

I took her legs, braced her feet on my shoulders, and helped her lift herself up.

"There's nothing ladylike about what we're about to do."

"No kidding," she said as she lifted her junction into my face and settled her shoulders on the bed. I looked down at her face and her complex expression. I reached down and stroked her cheeks, reassuring her, then I moved and captured her stiff nipples in my fingers.

She moaned and looked directly into my eyes.

"Here goes." She dropped her feet from my shoulders and let each leg dangle back and to the slide. Her pussy flowered open, spread wide in front of my eyes. Then her ass rotated back, and I was looking right down at her puckered opening, her cheeks spread open on either side. I took a good look, recognizing the magnitude of what my girlfriend was offering. She was trusting me with her deepest treasures—things that she would never see that way herself. After a suitable spell of appreciation, I tilted my head forward and looked into her questioning eyes.

"My God, Traci, you...are...beautiful." I let my eyes communicate what this meant to me.

Traci smiled shyly. "Thanks, Justin. You make me feel special." We kept our bond for a long moment, then I pulled back.

"Enjoy this and let me know what pleases you."

"Don't worry," she responded.

I started with gentle nibbles on her ass cheeks, getting some slight gasps and moans as feedback. I teased a little, but I didn't know how long she could remain in this position, so I started to move inward toward her pucker. I also kept up with rolling and stretching her nipples, just a little harder than usual.

"Feels good, Justin."

Emboldened, I let my tongue drop into her valley, circling right around her anus. She moaned her approval. I let her enjoy that for a moment, then I dropped my tongue right onto her pucker.

"Oh my God!" Traci quivered around me. I knew my girlfriend, and she was way turned on. There was no doubt she wanted this. I rimmed her ass deeply, swirling around her pucker with my tongue while my lips pleasured her valley.

Traci let her legs drop even more, opening her ass as far as she could. A hot wave went through me to see her immerse herself further into the experience. I increased the pressure on her nipples.

"Fuck yes, Justin!"

A giant chill went through me. Damn, Traci was way into the lust zone, and my body was loving it. I had her right where I wanted her. I slowly ramped up the stimulation on her nipples, rolling and stretching them more than I ever had before. Traci's breathing got tight.

She let herself enjoy everything for a while. I tried different strokes on her pucker, learning her reactions like I had done with her clit. Traci seemed to like the unpredictability.

Eventually, I felt her fingers slide into her sodden folds. She was soaked if the wet, squishy sounds had anything to say about it. I kept up my work on her ass while she gave her pussy a workout. When her fingers moved to her clit, she jolted into me.

"I'm getting close, Justin, and it will be big," she said with labored breath.

In response, I drove my tongue deeper into her pucker. I could feel it tensing up along with the rest of her body. Her fingers sped up, and then they went wild, spraying little droplets everywhere as she pummeled her clit.

Inspired, I clamped down hard on her nipples and pulled her breasts obscenely outward.