The Unspoken Society Pt. 04: Members

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Each room is a little different. This one caters to suspended play. You can tie your partner up in a variety of positions."

He led us to another. We saw a bench with tie points and a couple of pieces I didn't recognize.

"This one caters to bondage and discipline. We keep a supply of paddles, floggers, and related tools in a closet."

He showed us another room with a gleaming cage.

"Fun to lock up people in here. This room is popular with people who win bets or contests. Lots of ways to torment your captives. Some couples consent to getting locked up in here and having to do unspeakable acts to be set free. All in good fun."

"It's also one way to work off a debt," Monica added. She let that hang in the air. Traci blushed.

Eric led us back into the hall.

"You'll notice that the dungeon is extremely quiet. Some aspiring acoustic engineers did a soundproofing project in here. There's one last area to show you. It's bigger and more open."

A crack shot out from that direction, startling Traci and me. It sounded like a solid spank to a juicy ass. A moan followed.

"Ah, someone sends greetings. Let's take a look."

We rounded a corner, and looked into a fairly large room. I could see a variety of BDSM furniture and other devices, but my eyes locked onto a naked girl tied up to a set of crossed beams. Her partner stood beside her, caressing her ass. It was a fine ass, connected to an equally fine body.

"My girlfriend wants to be the dungeon slut for the day," the partner explained, looking up. "Wait, you're the new couple! Hello, Traci and Justin. I'm Mike, and this is my girlfriend Brianna."

At this, Brianna whipped her head around to look at me. I jumped in shock.

"Brianna?"

"Bet you didn't expect to see me like this, Justin."

"She was my lab partner in chemistry," I explained. "Cute as a button, and a great lab partner to boot. Always had a smile and a kind word. Still see her in one of my classes. I have a little crush on you, you know."

"Oh my God," Brianna squeaked.

Mike whistled. "You know, Justin, when you find a girl like this, you can feel her up or even fuck her."

"He's right," Monica confirmed. "You're a full member now. She's available, out here in a public room. The little vixen wants it."

I looked at Brianna. She was breathing heavily, a flush on her upper body.

"Fuck her, Justin." I jerked my eyes over to Traci.

"What?!"

Traci's voice went to steel. "If you don't fuck that little crush right now, I'm going to cut you off for a month."

"I'd advise you to listen to your girlfriend," an amused Monica offered.

"Brianna, are you sure about this?"

"You want me to beg?" she replied. Traci snorted and covered her face in glee.

"Okay, dungeon slut, I'll give you what you want." I undressed while my hands explored Brianna's back and legs. She shivered under me.

"You're a serious hottie, Brianna. You looked good in class, but you look even better minus the lab coats. And something about you always draws me in. I've always found you attractive."

"I didn't find it a chore asking you to be a lab partner," she replied. "I turned on the charm, and I knew you found me attractive. But you were always a gentleman. I gave a very positive report, and I secretly hoped you'd join."

"You were such a nice, sweet, innocent partner, Brianna. I never dreamed—"

"—that you'd find her tied up for anyone to fuck?" Mike interjected. "She's a perfect angel with a serious naughty side. That's why I love her."

"What he said," Brianna confirmed, looking at the floor.

I was naked now, and I cuddled into her back. She shifted her hips to trap my rigid cock between her soaking pussy lips. When my hands cupped her breasts, she moaned and started sliding her pussy over my length.

I nuzzled her neck. "Damn, Brianna, you're perfect. I've got to savor this." I slid my head forward and found her lips. We kissed passionately, and I could tell she was in heaven. Her body purred in my arms while I played with her firm, warm breasts and rubbery nipples.

I pulled back and nuzzled her neck. "You're such a hottie, Brianna. I love you in my arms." A chill went through her, and an answering chill went through me.

I let my hands range over her body, finding some spots that made her shiver. She was now writhing against the beams. My cock was wet from her pussy massage.

"Oh Justin, fuck me."

I pulled back, lined up, and slowly pushed inside to a throaty "Yes!" from Brianna. I reached around and found her clitoral hood, and I gently caressed the hot, wet flesh.

"Perfect, baby," Brianna murmured.

We drew out the pleasure, wanting to prolong the moment. She liked snuggling against my body, so I kept it close. A warm feeling of affection came over me. Here I was with my cute little crush, who always brightened when I was around. I loved seeing her happy. I thought of the little smile she would have the next time we saw each other.

Something must have leaked over to Brianna, because another chill boomeranged through her body.

I increased the pressure of my fingers, and she groaned "Yes, baby!" back to me.

I locked my excitement level to hers. It was easy with the passion flowing out of her. We still moved slowly, but ground deep into each other.

"Cum deep inside her," Mike said off to the side. "She loves it. I'll get her cleaned up."

Brianna moaned in response.

We journeyed together toward our peak. Brianna ground her hips into me with surprising strength, pushing my cock as deep as it could go.

When I felt the hunger for orgasm consume her body, I centered my fingers and stimulated her prominent clit directly. She jolted, and her breathing got labored. Blotches of hot flush painted her neck. I pushed down against the fire pooling in my balls.

Her body locked up, then buckled with a horse cry. I felt her pussy spasm around my cock, and I felt several contractions while I winced with the effort of holding the volcano back. Finally, I exploded in sweet release, pulsing jets of hot cum into Brianna's very welcoming pussy. Through my haze, I felt another chill race through her body.

When I came to my senses, I was slumped against Brianna. She had collapsed into the beams, hanging from her bound hands.

"You okay, baby?"

"Very okay," she whimpered.

I caressed her body, soothing her through her recovery. My little crush was now a fuck-drunk mess. So was I. We had shared something powerful, and my affection went up a notch.

I gave her a couple more kisses while she came back to life. I kneaded her arms and legs to release any stiffness, then I slowly withdrew. The cool air hit my cock, sloppy with a combination of my cum and Brianna's juices.

I moved around and pulled her in for a final kiss.

"You're something amazing. See you in class, Brianna."

"You made this a perfect day. See you around, Justin."

I turned around. Mike had a grin.

"Nice work, dude. This is her first time tied up for the public. You gave her a great first impression. Now she'll want to do it again. I can't wait!"

Eric and Monica laughed.

I noticed that Traci was holding my clothes, a naughty grin on her face.

"You need a shower, buster." She looked over to Monica. "Can we book a couple of rooms for the evening?"

"Of course."

Eric led us out while we heard Mike's voice behind us.

"You naughty girl. I'm going to have to clean you up again. And you know what happens when I do that."

"Little Brianna's angel ass is going to be so red!" Monica gloated as the dungeon door closed behind us. "She's just so cute, kind, and perfect. It's fun to see her naughty side come out."

"How will he clean her up?" Traci asked.

"We've got buckets and bathing supplies in there. He'll probably give her a sponge bath and douche her into a bucket. There's a little humiliation in doing it publicly that should turn on a proper girl like Brianna. She can let go and take a break from being a nice person to everybody."

We moved back to the stairs and went down. Traci possessively held my clothes. She and Monica held back and whispered something together. They joined us again by the perimeter private rooms.

"Would these rooms work, Traci?" Eric asked.

"Nicely."

Traci pointed me into a room.

"You. Shower. Now."

The door closed behind me. While I was checking out the bathroom and finding the towels, it opened again. I turned around to find Monica stepping into the room with my clothes.

"Monica?"

She put her finger to her lips.

"Justin, since you recognized Brianna upstairs, who has taken control of this evening?"

Traci. It hit me like a thunderbolt. Monica saw the recognition in my eyes.

"I suggest you listen to your girlfriend."

I turned back around and marched into the shower. Monica sat down and watched me with a particular intensity. I realized she had always kept a keen eye on me, and this was just another level of that. She took possession of the towel when I shut the shower off, then she dried me when I stepped out. She ran a comb through my hair, gently freeing the tangles.

She looked at me in the mirror.

"Justin, you started as a hopeful project for me. I watched you grow in confidence as the year went on, and you struck gold with Traci. Eric and I have watched you two learn to share and trust each other. We felt a lot of good vibes between you, and your love life had to be good given the easy affection you have for each other. You two became more and more the target audience we are seeking for the club. And you became a target audience for me. I had to separate my personal attraction, and the club attraction, from my mentoring to you. Then, you started your sophomore year, and Eric and I were convinced you two would be perfect for the club. And my personal attraction did nothing but grow."

"The main concern was, how would the opportunity of the club impact your relationship? We knew you both were close. And all of our spies reported how they flirted, and you both enjoyed it, but you kept a clear boundary beyond that. We struggle with that on every candidate couple. We want a strong commitment to the main partner, but not so strong that they can't let go. Or maybe it's not about strength; it's about the nature of the bond. We want a strong relationship with the partner, but we want a strong trust factor to let that partner have fun. So we want to separate hormonal sex from love. I'm not going to dress it up. We have a lot of fun, hormone-driven sex here in the club. But we promote the love bond with the partner, and loving sex is still a big part of that."

"We finally took a chance, and it worked out beautifully for us. I suspect there were some bumps on the road for you two, but I'm sure you'll find the pain worth it. Let's give an example:"

"You made Brianna's week. She works up the courage to be dungeon slut, and who is the first person to walk in on her? A crush from class, but it's also the new celebrity acquisition, who has no idea she belongs in such a club, much less gets tied up for random guys to fuck. She is embarrassed but also way turned on. And what do you do? You confess having a crush on her! She was nearly hyperventilating at that point. And then you seduce her with sweet words about how hot she is. She knows you're sincere, because you're doing all this in front of your girlfriend. At that point, you could have just rammed it home, and she would be happy. But you caress her, kiss her, nuzzle her, and essentially get her nuclear hot and begging before you slowly push inside. Then you play with her clit, and the two of you writhe together forever before she comes all over your cock. Did you see her at the end? She was fucked senseless, hanging by her bound hands."

"She is going to go home tonight an extremely satisfied woman. She checked off her dungeon slut card, which is a mark of honor for many of our girls. She got first dibs on the new celebrity member. She met her crush, who gave her all these accolades with his girlfriend looking on. And she got fucked into next week. When she sees you in class, her body will tingle with the memories. Justin, she will come up here again because her first time was fantastic. You know how hard she works at school and how much she works to affirm the people around her. This was a let-loose experience for her, and I'm happy to see it exceeded her expectations."

"To tell you the truth, I was hoping to seduce you for your first experience in the clubhouse. But your girlfriend had other plans. Traci is going to be a legend here. Did you see her take charge? First time in a BDSM setting and already she is ordering people around. Then, she about melts down watching you and Brianna. She really got into you confessing your attraction. I can tell she connects to people, and she was locked into you seducing that girl. You could see the range of emotions on her face: She knows what Brianna is getting from you, she's proud of you for fucking Brianna silly, and she is super proud of you affirming Brianna so much. She knows she's got the ultimate boyfriend."

"Then she takes your clothes so you're at her command. At the stairs, she asked me if Eric and I intended to seduce you two tonight. I said maybe—we were playing it by ear. We wanted to, and it would give us some good mentoring time. She said it's time to fly, and you saw her direct the show after that."

"She gets that way sometimes," I said and Monica laughed.

"To put all this in perspective, your little episode with Brianna defines what the club is to me. She's the dungeon slut tonight, but we use the term affectionately. You saw how the entire thing was fun and affirming. A proper little student got to be super naughty, and everyone helped her have a great time. A devoted girlfriend got to fuck her crush in a safe, trusting environment, and she got her brains fucked out. Even though we have a dungeon, we promote the fun, sexy role-play side of BDSM. As you no doubt have concluded, Eric and I have access there, and we use it. I've been the dungeon slut myself a couple of times. It's super hot, and you forget everything else in there. For the dungeon members, we have a secret signal that a dungeon slut is on duty. So you know you're going to get a visit or two. And yes, men can be the dungeon slut as well. You'll have to get accredited to find out how that works."

"That's why you've made such a good decision, Justin. You and Traci are perfect for this club. We'll keep it safe, fun, and affirming. You won't wonder what could have been with other girls. It's like a sexy sleepover with your best friends, and you get to fuck them all. But you grow your relationship with your girlfriend at the same time. That's why I'm talking to you now."

"You just banged one girl tonight, and you're getting ready to bang another. And they know what they're doing. You were half in love with Brianna when you slumped against her after that little pyrotechnic show you two put on. You will be half in love with me after tonight—and tomorrow morning. And you were three quarters in love with 'Crystal' in front of the entire clubhouse. But, that's the hormones talking. Your real love is next door. The hormones fade, but your love for her is made of sterner stuff, and it will grow. I want the two of you to discuss this and understand the difference. Above all else, the mission of the club is to grow the bond with your own partner. Giving each other space to have fun is just part of that."

"We needed to have this talk quickly with both of you, because you literally started your membership with a bang. I have a feeling you had some sort of deep discussion with Traci before joining, and tonight may reawaken some of those fears. I would like to get your permission—and Traci's—to share with us the details about your relationship discussions as well as your sex life together. I know it sounds invasive, but we can help you best if we know what is going on and what you're thinking. Of course, we will still help you if you decline, but we hope you can trust us and accept. Know that a lot of club members share very personal stuff with each other and their mentors, because they learn to trust that this is an affirming place. Believe me, we've seen it all. And the mentor relationship keeps confidentiality, just like we do at school. So my dungeon slut confession? It stays with you. If you and Traci open up with Eric and me, I promise you won't regret it."

I replied. "I'll talk it over with Traci, but it makes sense to me. And thank you for talking to me about the underlying emotions. Yes, Traci and I have each struggled with how fast things are going, and how it is affecting both of us and our relationship. We've supported each other so far, but it would help to have some experienced hands to guide us."

"Great, Justin. Now that I've gotten my mentoring responsibilities out of the way, I have to confess that I am a woman who witnessed a pyrotechnic sexual display, who saw a girlfriend literally vibrating with excitement watching said display, and who watched a hot hunk wash the sex off himself in the shower. And I've been waiting to bed you for a very long time. Would you care to ravish me tonight? I am all yours."

"I would love to ravish you, Monica. And I am all yours also."

She walked over and laid a stunner of a kiss on me. It spoke of months of pent up desire.

She pulled back. "Relax tonight, Justin. This is a sure thing. Just be yourself. You can't do anything wrong."

"Monica, do you know how much you mean to me? My wise, strong, sexy mentor? The one I didn't let myself fantasize about? The one who found me my girlfriend? And then, you offer me a sure thing? This, lady, is one of the best nights of my life."

"You wicked, wicked, boy. You're halfway into my panties without even trying. You tell me this is one of the best nights of your life, and I believe you."

"Baby, let me show you how much I believe that."

We made fantastic love. I let myself sink into Monica. I cared for her a lot, and I let her know verbally, physically, and emotionally. The sexual side was new. When she shocked me at the restaurant, it hit me that we would eventually make love, and a warm feeling had grown inside me since. I let her feel that new, uncertain passion. She swooned in response, and our love-making burned bright. Afterwards, we cuddled, giddy and satiated.

"Justin, I got to experience your natural magic tonight. You let me feel your admiration, attraction, and emotions. You didn't hold back, and I felt like the only woman in the world. We will teach you many things at the club, but you already have the most important: connection. Let all your partners feel that; it's a heady elixir. Oh, my."

We relaxed together and shared little things, bantering and laughing.

"Are you starting to feel hungry?" Monica asked.

"Very. I forgot about it with you, but I'm famished."

"Me too. Eric and I arranged for a meal to be available, in the hopes that we'd need it. Would you care to enjoy a naughty dinner? We can dine upstairs in the buff, all mussed up from sex."

"Sounds like fun."

"Okay to join Eric and Traci, or would that be too awkward?"

"Sounds like double fun."

Monica laughed, then stood and knocked on the wall twice, then a short pattern. In a few moments, an answering pattern came back.

"We have reservations for four. Clothing is very casual. Let's at least wash our faces. You look like you gave a lady a very satisfying oral orgasm."

I laughed and we quickly cleaned up. Monica took my hand and led me upstairs. We found Eric and Traci chatting at a table. Two other couples briefly glanced in our direction, then returned to each other.

Eric and Traci rose to greet us, and I took her into my arms.

"Hey there, girlfriend."

"Hey, boyfriend," she answered shyly. She looked like I felt. Fucked silly.