The Unspoken Society Pt. 04: Members

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traci lowered her voice. "Justin, you do things to me. Naughty things. You have a key to my body, and I love being a bad girl with you. So take advantage of your poor, innocent girlfriend. She puts up a front, but she secretly loves it."

"Message received, girlfriend." To emphasize the point, I cupped her ass and pushed my fingers down the center of her jeans. Traci let me, even though we were in a public place. A blush covered her face, but she had a little smile leaking through the side of her mouth. I moved my hand to her waist and pulled her in close, bumping her hips.

"Now, where was I?" She made a big show of pondering.

"Oh yeah, one last thing. You've not asked about Eric and me."

"Traci, I don't see it as a quid pro quo. You and Eric might decide to have a relationship. It might look different than what we discussed with Monica. It might be the same. I trust you to talk to me about it when you're ready. I'm binding my heart to yours, so I'm confident that we can work through the implications. And yes, I know there could be some issues and disagreements in the future. But I trust our love to carry us through them. We may decide that our relationship with Monica and Eric is causing us pain, and we have to end it with them. I hope that doesn't happen, but we will deal with things as needed."

"I don't think it will happen either, Justin. But thanks for sharing that. And I expect that Eric will have a conversation with you about a second boyfriend situation, but I'll let that unfold if and when it's time. Now, I think we've even reached my limit for heavy relationship conversations. Let's look up that dinner you've been dangling out there, and then let's celebrate our love for each other using only non-verbal communication."

"I love that type of relationship conversation."

"I figured you would, boyfriend."

We started walking to Traci's place while I marveled at the direction my life had taken in the past few weeks. I knew that it was only the beginning.

*******

And this forms a natural break for the story. More will come in time, where Traci and Justin fully experience the club and grow together.

I wrote this story to explore what it might look like if such a club existed. Given the swinging lifestyle out there, I do think there's a set of college students who would thrive in this environment if given the chance. I think they would be self-confident, successful students who could see life at several layers, including fun, sexy, friends as well as a deep primary relationship where they cared enough to let go of possessiveness. We'll see how Traci and Justin navigate this as future chapters unfold.

How did this story make you feel? What do you think? Please vote and leave a comment, either in the comments section or through feedback. They mean a lot and motivate more writing!