The Unspoken Society Pt. 05: Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia continued to grind into me, and I felt a hot damp against my cock. And then I felt another wave from her. Her body was pushing for an orgasm. Fuck getting her clothes off. My body sent a wave back. Go for it, baby. Her lips crashed into mine with her answer. In response, my fingers closed over her nipples and rolled the stiff nubs under the fabric. Sophia jolted and pushed her pelvis hard against my cock.

I twisted just a little harder on her nipples, and she moaned out a demand for more. I went harder, letting the fabric cushion the pressure. Sophia heaved and arched her chest into my hands, telling me to keep it up.

By now, she was grinding her pelvis strongly, and things were a soaking mess down there. I felt the tension build in her body, and when she went to short, hard humping, I pinched down on her nipples, rolling and pulling them firmly.

Her lips went slack and lost focus while she humped the last few times, her body went rigid, and then she exploded. Her body writhed all around me, and a long groan announced the release of tension. I felt her nipples throb in my fingers while her pussy twitched over my cock. I also felt a powerful wave of bliss pour off her body. Sophia really knew how to cum.

When the contractions died down, I felt her body relax for a few moments, and her chest dropped into my hands. I expected her to unwind through her afterglow, but she didn't. Instead, she raised her pelvis, reached back to pull the chemise over her hips, then reached down to fish my cock out of the fly of my boxers. She positioned me and then sank down, impaling herself in stages as her hips gyrated. When I was fully seated, she worked her kegels hard, and her pussy started milking my cock. She used what she had learned from kissing me, and her lips went to pleasuring mine. Her vibes said Cum for me, baby.

So I let myself be carried along. I kept my hands on her full tits, enjoying a woman so well-endowed. Sophia pushed her chest into my hands, indulging my fascination. It didn't take long for Sophia to bring me to a peak, and I locked up and shot into her, groaning hard into her lips. She was everywhere, her body reflecting my orgasm back to me.

When I came to, she settled down on top of me and fully relaxed. I pulled my hands away, and I felt her full breasts push into my chest.

"Ummmm," she purred when I cupped her ass. Her lips became friendly and affectionate again, and we made out for a long time, drawing out the afterglow. At last, she pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"I planned to get this chemise off before I had to clean it," she teased. "Now, I've got work ahead. It's a mess."

"I didn't expect things to quite turn out that way," I answered.

"That's the best part, isn't it?" she replied. "I had a rough plan that we would get naked before any orgasms, and that went out the window. I haven't had a clothes-on grind since high school. I loved it."

"Me too. You went wild there, and my body went on overload."

"I could tell, Justin. You were locked into my vibe, and my inner sex demon took over. We haven't even seen each other yet, and we've already fucked. Damn, that was good, even if it was out of order."

We both laughed. That started a relaxed conversation of reliving the experience, and Sophia scolding me for breaking her out of her fun, easy character.

"I'm not supposed to be a demanding bitch, and you made me one. You owe me for that."

"I can pay."

"You think so? Well, I have a way. We can put that tongue to better use than smart remarks. Let's get up in a minute, finally get our soaked underwear off, and take a quick shower. Then we'll try this again, naked, and I'll give your lips the tour of my body I had planned originally."

"I like that plan."

We kissed a little more, then Sophia took my hand, lifted up, and tugged me toward the bathroom. Once inside, she pulled her chemise off, and I got a good look at her voluptuous body. She hung the garment on a hook to dry.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to have to stuff this in a plastic bag so the entire train doesn't know I got ravished. Geez."

I laughed. "I'll have to do the same with these boxers."

She smirked. "Your girlfriend is going to give you a hard time about those if she finds them."

"You think? She's going to want to live out the story."

"You should do it. It worked well for me." We laughed.

Sophia got in the shower, turned the water on, and got the temperature right.

"First lesson in club dating. You'll take a lot of below the neck showers. Try to keep your partner's hair dry, unless they want to get it wet."

"Got it."

"Join me, lover boy."

"As the lady wishes."

Sophia got me in the spray then soaped me up, feeling out my body. She got me rinsed, then wet herself down. I got her lower body soaped up and rinsed. She then held her hair up and smirked while I took extra care with her upper body. We got her rinsed off, then she stepped out with her hands still holding her hair. I grabbed a towel and got her chest and back dried off, and she let her hair back down.

"Such a gentleman. See how easy that was? Your dates will appreciate it."

We dried off and she took my hand and pulled me back to the bed.

"I'm going to give you a guided tour of my body," she said. "It's a signature of mine. Part of how I got the 'easy lay' reputation."

"Lead on, madam."

"So you figured out I like my hair stroked. Brings back fond memories of my childhood, and it makes me feel relaxed and loved. As I grew up, I started to get chills when someone would run their hands through my hair and along the nape of my neck. So there's an erotic element as well. And I've taken Psych like everyone else. I know there are repressed Mommy and Daddy issues going on with that."

I smiled. "I never would have said a thing."

Sophia looked at me and turned up the wattage. "You're getting the VIP version of the tour, since you've treated me so well. Lots of naughty content."

"You do me much honor."

She gave me a look. "Moving on, your lips appear to read mine pretty well, so I won't spend any more time with that. What you don't know is that I like to rub noses. It's cute and embarrassing, but it just does something for me."

"Thanks for letting me know. I like it. And by the way, I didn't get a chance to say that I love your hair. And I could feel you purring."

"I could tell you liked it. One of the reasons I attacked you. We'll get to the others."

"Is it okay if I do a more hands-on version of the tour?" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask."

I reached for her head and gently spread my fingers into her luxurious hair. I occasionally brushed along her scalp, and she thrilled each time. I brought my face in close and brushed my nose along hers. She sighed. Chills went through my body to feel her reactions. I lost track of time.

"Justin?"

"Yes?"

"If you don't stop, we'll never finish the tour."

I chuckled and pulled back. I kept my hands stroking her hair, though.

"And like most girls, I love kisses along my neck and around the outside of my ears."

I dropped my head and brushed my lips from her jawline downward. She shuddered.

"Let's talk about my arms. I like them stroked, but I really like the inner elbow and the wrist, as you discovered. And here's a secret for any girl. Play with her fingertips. They're as sensitive as the lips or tongue."

I found her hand and brought my fingertips to hers. I marveled at how we played together, the pressure dancing back and forth. It was a miniature version of making love.

"You're getting the hang of it. We're making magic together. And of course, those lessons apply to other places as well. I sometimes use this game to learn about a new partner. How they like to interact, and what variations of pressure they like. Comes in handy later."

"And before I forget, everything I'm talking about with your fingertips applies to your lips and tongue. So remember that while I tour you through the rest of my body."

She shifted and brought her feet up near my hands.

"While we're playing with fingertips, let's talk about feet. Mine are sensitive. I like playing the fingertip game with my toes. You can do it in public. It's both innocent and naughty. And of course I like the soles of my feet massaged."

I took one of her feet and tried out my fingertips on her toes. Again, I felt her play back. While I did that, she continued.

"Foot play puts you in a different position with your partner. You can be further apart. Like on a couch with my feet in your lap. It's fun to change things up sometimes. I also like to be facedown on the bed with my feet pulled back. It's a very feminine pose, and men enjoy playing with my feet while also having access to my legs, butt and back. And if I lift up my chest and rest on my elbows, like a beach pose, they can play with my tits."

"That's pretty hot," I said, imagining Sophia in that position.

She giggled. "It gets all my best assets out there in one easy pose."

I moved my hands to massage the pads of her feet and under the arch.

"Good work. Keep that up while I talk about my legs. Most women are pretty sensitive along their legs. I am particularly so behind my knees, but I like everything. Of course, I like the inner thighs, but we'll get to that area last. Let's move to my back."

It let go of her foot, and she rolled over on her stomach and pulled her feet back, crossing them. I took the hint and cradled a foot in one hand.

"He can learn." We both laughed.

"Okay, let's talk about my back. Generally sensitive, and it's hard to say what the particular spots are. It depends more on mood and position. But I really like having fingernails gently rake along the skin. And if I get into an ASMR state from my hair being stroked, I love caresses along my back while the chills are moving up and down my torso."

"That does sound good. Can I tell you a story?"

"Of course"

I started a gentle back massage. "I had the same ASMR thing happen. Once, one of my Mom's friends volunteered to style my hair after I came out of the shower with it wet. I sat on the floor between her legs while she sat in a chair behind me. She had a blow dryer and a brush, and she used the low setting and a lot of gentle brush strokes. It was warm and intimate, and of course I had a crush on her. Here I was with the back of my head right between her legs, and her body all around me. Suddenly, these chills started walking up and down my body, from my scalp all the way down to my feet. She had to feel them, and she took a very long time to style my hair. Lots and lots of brush strokes. It was amazing."

"That is such an erotic story. So you know exactly what I'm talking about. And maybe you understand why I suddenly had to hump you to orgasm. Unlike your teenage story, I could do something about my predicament."

We both chuckled, thinking back.

"Okay, on to my butt. Very, very sensitive. Fingernails, the little fingertip game, rubbing, palming, it's all good. Just follow my reactions to see what works best at any particular time, but I also like the unpredictability."

I moved a hand to her ass and traced along the contour. She purred her contentment.

"Sophia, can I tell you again that you have a lovely figure?"

"Of course you can, Justin. I'm less confident in my body when I see girls like Traci running around. She's just so perfect. So it means a lot to hear that from you."

"Sophia, Traci is going to compare herself to you later. We'll be in bed, and she'll ask me if her chest still turns me on after getting to play with yours. And I'll tell her the same thing. You're both beautiful, and you fit inside your skin. I love your body, Sophia, everything about it."

She laughed. "I know, and thanks for admitting that about Traci. We'll have to get together and compliment each other."

She rolled over and rested on her back. I took her hand and played along her fingers and palm.

"Home stretch. My chest, abdomen, and after that, between my legs. Let's start with my calling card—my girls. Guys just can't stop staring at my chest. But I don't like groping early on. I like to be treated like I was a B-cup, slow and gentle. I like fingertips tracing along, and I really like fingernails gently dragging. I'm particularly sensitive at the top—I think it's just a continuation of my neck. I like it when a partner slowly spirals inward, because my nipples will be so ready when they get there. And if I'm sitting or standing snuggled back into my partner, I like them to gently hold my breasts in their hands, while the fingertips wander. Moving inward, I like time spent on my areola, just circling the skin around the nipple."

I traced my fingers from her hand, along her arms, to her chest. I gently traced along the swell of her breasts, not really trying to excite her, but keeping her purring along while she spoke. She sighed in appreciation.

"And then, the nipples themselves. So much to say. So many things feel good. It all depends on mood and excitement level. Of course, there's the fingertip game, and that applies to lips and tongue. Fingernails feel good. Rasping the palm across feels good. If they're at attention, fingers can bend them over and let them snap back up. If I'm in the mood for a long nipple session, I like some lube on them. They don't get sore. Of course, lips and tongue have built-in lube. My nips also like being gently twisted and pulled. That applies for lips and teeth. And if I'm getting particularly horny, the pressure can go way up."

I traced my fingertips along an areole, feeling out the little bumps and ridges. Sophia looked at me and smiled. It was warm and affectionate to do this together.

"Okay, my abdomen. I'm a little self-conscious about it, because I'm not a hardbody like your girlfriend. And I know, you like me just the way I am, but it's hard to get rid of my hang ups. But I'll tell you a secret. If I feel really close and trusting with a guy, I actually like some touching there, because it's affirming, and I like overcoming a hang up. Do you see how much mood has to do with it?"

"I do, Sophia."

"Now, we finally get to my naughty bits. And there's so many possibilities, but so little certainty. It all depends on mood. I like it soft and gentle, and also hard and heavy. My clit likes to hide sometimes, and sometimes she likes to come out and play. I enjoy internal stimulation, but sometimes just want the simplicity of having my clit stimulated. I've seen you satisfy a girl orally, so you've got the basics down with your tongue. Here's a little secret. Try it from the side. A lot of girls, me included, rub their clit side to side when they masturbate. When you go down on a girl from the side, your natural up and down motion translates to side to side for her. It's a fun change of pace."

"And of course my inner thighs are sensitive, and the entire area just behind my pussy lips. Gently explore and find out what works at that moment. My body will give you plenty of feedback. And that's the general idea with my pussy. Work with me, explore and feel my reactions, and I'll be a purring little kitty for you."

I moved my hands down to her sides, stroking along her hips.

"That feels good, Justin. Let's finish with penetration. Like most women, I rarely cum from penetration alone. All the club girls have gotten very comfortable playing with our clits during sex. Sometimes I can cum from grinding down in cowgirl position, but I typically play with myself. Just about every boy likes that anyway."

I nodded.

"And I typically like to start slow and work a boy's cock in, except when I don't, like you found out earlier. It all just depends on my mood. I was extremely worked up earlier, and I just wanted to impale myself in one stroke. The strong orgasm sure didn't hurt."

We both laughed. Sophia lifted up and got into a kneeling position, facing away.

"Bonus part of the show and tell. Only VIP's get this pose."

She rocked forward onto her elbows, ending up on all fours. I looked straight at her pouting pussy lips, and her cute little starfish above it, all framed by her luscious ass. She shifted her knees apart to open her outer pussy lips up, and her inner lips glistened and beckoned. Her full breasts hung beyond. Fuck, she sure knew my weaknesses.

"Of course I like it from behind, sometimes gentle, sometimes hard, and there are times when my tits want some serious groping when I'm getting railed. And my asshole is very sensitive, but we'll save a detailed discussion for a graduate lesson. Your mentor gave me a stern warning not to go beyond what you've done with Traci."

I chuckled, but I didn't think much about my girlfriend with Sophia's treasures spread in front of me.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Hell yes, Sophia. You are wicked hot."

"Run your hands along my legs and butt while you soak up the sights."

I did that, and enjoyed the feel of her smooth skin gliding under my fingertips. And it really melded with the visual show to give me a grand tour of Sophia's backside.

"It's fun and naughty to show off for you this way, Justin. After our hike, date, and genuine connection, I want to get intimate and personal with you. I know you appreciate my body. I like to share my treasures."

She twisted a bit, and I raked my eyes up to look into hers. They sparkled. She knew what she was doing to me.

"Baby," she said, "can you imagine how I'm loving this, seducing you with my body? I'm a naughty girl, and I love frying your brain. How about this?"

She arched her back, and her nipples raked the bed, while her pussy and ass opened even more.

"Fuck, Sophia. That's volcanic."

"Does that hit you in your primitive brain? A girl completely spread out for you?"

"You know it, baby. And it's more than the awesome visuals. I've got a playful, affectionate, lovely girl wrapped up in that luscious body. That's what really does it for me."

Sophia closed her eyes and a tremor went through her.

"Oh, my God. I'm wantonly spread out for you, and you compliment my mind? Are you trying to get me to fall in love with you?"

"No, I'm just telling you what I feel."

"You know what I feel? I feel affirmed. I feel wanted. I feel loved. I feel like the most attractive woman in the world. And I feel my pussy dripping. I'm going to postpone the tongue lashing. Right now, I need to get fucked. Hard."

I didn't waste time. I hopped up and slotted my cock at the entrance to Sophia's pussy. She pushed back, and my cock slid into her liquid heat. Immediately, her fingers moved to her clit, and she rocked forward and back. I matched her rhythm, and our hips slapped together.

"That's it, Justin. Fuck me," Sophia moaned, while her clit quivered under her assault. I reached around and palmed a handful of her lush tit. The nipple rasped hard into my palm. Sophia grunted something affirmative, and I squeezed and twisted the rubbery knob.

I kept my thrusts short, but hard and deep. Our pelvises slapped together, and I cupped my hips to get as much contact as possible with Sophia's butt. She was gone, rutting back, diddling her clit, and whimpering in pleasure. I usually wasn't talkative in these situations, but I felt like it would really work for her now.

"That's it, you sexy seductress," I said. "We're dangerous together. You seduce me with your luscious body, but even more with your luscious mind. You had me hooked on the hike. Then you keep it up all evening, and you end up spreading out for me? You must have guessed I'm an ass man. But I love confessions more. Damn, girl, my cock about cracked listening to you."

"Ohhhh, fuck," she gasped. Her body tensed up, and her impending orgasm channeled my own. We kept going, and I used my other hand to find her free tit and twist the nipple hard. I then pulled her upright by her tits, and her back arched and smashed her ass into my groin. I kept my grip and slammed her downward on my cock. She screamed out and exploded, her body writhing and twisting between her pinned hips and tits. My balls demanded their due, and I convulsed and shot into her, my cum struggling past her pussy walls jammed down onto my hips. It was so good, it was nearly painful.