The Unspoken Society Pt. 05: Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justin, you're always going to have a secret admirer in the club," she said between kisses.

"I feel it, Sophia. And you've got your own admirer. You're an amazing person. Fun, passionate, easy on the eyes, and great in bed."

"I feel it from you, baby. And it goes straight from my heart to my pussy."

I laughed. "I can feel that, too."

"You like that, baby? A girl who melts her heart and her pussy for you? That would do anything for you, and love it?"

"Oh my God," I moaned, while a hot wave went through me. Sophia was casting a spell over me, and it felt fantastic.

"That's it, baby. Let me take care of you." She moved up and offered a straining nipple to my lips.

"Suck my tits, baby, while I ride your cock. Show me how much you love me."

I sucked hard.

"That's it, Justin. Just like that. Now add a little tooth. Yeahhh."

My exhausted balls perked up to hear Sophia so completely enjoying herself.

"I can feel your cock swell in me, baby. You like me giving directions?"

"Yeah."

"It feels good, doesn't it? You can't go wrong. Just follow my lead, and we will both be so happy."

She resumed kissing, and she got even more passionate. She was way turned on.

"Okay, baby. Now take a hand and play with my ass a little. When I'm horny like this, I love it."

I reached down between her cheeks and caressed the rougher skin around her anus.

"Oh, yeahhh," she breathed. "That feels so good." And she was back to kissing.

Then she arched her back and got a hand between her legs. I could feel her fingers working her clit.

"Baby, I can be a naughty girl. You can go a little harder with my body."

I used a little more pressure with my teeth on her nipple, and she moaned. I decided to get a little more daring. I brought my hand back to my mouth and thoroughly wet a couple of fingers. I moved back to her ass and possessively circled around and over her anus.

"Yesss, baby. You know I want it. And it's all yours if you ever want that someday." She giggled when my cock lurched in her pussy.

"You do want that, don't you, naughty boy? I thought so. But you've got to do your girlfriend's tight little ass first. If you can get her to give that up, you can have mine any way you want it."

"You're killing me, baby," I mumbled back. Fuck, my mind was a haze of love and lust.

"I've got you where I want you, and doesn't it feel good? Wouldn't you like to do it again? Your secret admirer telling you how to play her body? Baby, I'd get with Brianna and we would both tell you exactly how to please us. And we can be very naughty girls. You would love it."

That vision stoked the fire in my cock, and I started the climb to another orgasm.

"Yes, baby. I can feel you. I'm close too. I love you, Justin. Let your pleasure flow."

"I love you, too, Sophia. Explode for me."

And I pushed my fingers nearly inside her molten ass, and I bit even harder on her nipple. Sophia jerked and went rigid, her fingers flying over her clit. Then she detonated, gasping, moaning, and convulsing over me. I could even feel her anus pulsing on my fingers.

Feeling this woman in the throes of orgasm took me over the edge. I came hard again, even though I could only ejaculate a few drops into her fiery pussy.

We both eventually returned to ourselves, even more tired and sweaty than before.

"Hold me just like you are, Justin," she instructed, so I kept my fingers playing with her ass.

"It feels warm and intimate to have you do that," she said, and she brought her lips back to mine for another long makeout session. She removed her hand from between us, and she settled her body on mine. It felt good to have this voluptuous woman wrapped around me.

I tried to hold this moment in my mind. I had a beautiful, passionate, and affirming woman on top of me, and we had spent an amazing day and night of sharing, intimacy, and love. I thought about the decision to join the club, and how that led to this moment. A smile broke out on my face, and of course Sophia felt it.

"Someone is happy," she said.

"Yeah. Not too long ago, we'd never heard of this club. And here I am, blown away by my first date with an amazing person."

"Thank you, Justin. And, baby, I wasn't just talking to get you excited. Talk to Traci, and if you both are interested, our little group will knock your socks off. I kind of picked up that you enjoyed me calling the shots for a change. Think about you and Traci, totally off the hook with a horny couple telling you how to have a good time. Maybe it's Brandon and I. You're doing kinky things to me, because I'm telling you to. And you don't have to worry about your girlfriend. You don't have to worry about anything. See the appeal?"

"I do, Sophia. I'd love that."

"Me too, Justin. Now, as much as I'd like to spend the rest of the weekend with you, all good things must come to an end. Are you ready to clean up and get back to your girlfriend?"

"Let's do it. But, Sophia?"

"Yes?"

"I meant everything I said to you."

She leaned in for another kiss. "Me too, baby." She hiked her ass into my hand. "And I mean everything."

We showered, otherwise cleaned up, and got dressed.

We walked holding hands to the main entrance, where we found Brandon with his arm around Traci. Everyone's eyes met, and little smirks broke out. Traci looked at me like she knew everything that went on last night.

"Justin," Brandon said, "may I present your girlfriend back to you?"

"Thank you, Brandon. And I would like to present your girlfriend back to you as well."

"Thank you. Was she good company last night?" he asked.

"Fantastic. You are a lucky man," I answered. Sophia squeezed my hand.

"You are a lucky man as well, Justin," Brandon said, and he led a smiling Traci over to me.

I released Sophia's hand and took my girlfriend in my arms. We kissed deeply, and we could feel Brandon and Sophia reconnecting beside us.

When we came up for air, we saw Brandon and Sophia whisper something together. They turned to us.

"Traci and Justin," Sophia began, "we really appreciate that you went out of your way to get to know us better yesterday. We enjoyed that thoroughly, and we would love to treat you to lunch before we go our separate ways this weekend."

"I would love that. Justin?" Traci asked.

"Sounds fantastic," I answered.

Sophia and Brandon both glowed a little brighter to hear that. I realized that they really liked us, and I could see the four of us becoming friends. I liked the idea. Their infectious personalities paired off well with the more shy and quiet style of Traci and me.

We enjoyed a great lunch, and I felt totally relaxed around them. I could feel the same thing from Traci. Even though they had fucked us each senseless the night before, they exuded a comfortable love for each other. They drew us into conversation, and we felt like the most important people in their lives.

When we were walking out, Sophia looked over.

"Traci, would you like to take a walk together one day?"

"I'd love to, Sophia."

"Let's exchange contact information, as open friends. I'll be in touch."

We said goodbye, and Traci looked over.

"Let's catch the train, then go for a walk ourselves."

"Sounds great, Traci."

We got to Traci's, and I changed into some workout clothes I kept stashed at her place. We got outside and hit the trail.

"She was good," I said.

"She was more than good, Justin. I could see it in your eyes. And baby, she was glowing so bright, she could burst."

"Okay, so it was fantastic. It went beyond the physical. Sophia responded to my attraction like a flower to water. She was all in."

"Did you enjoy her voluptuous body, baby? Those big, firm tits, her narrow waist, and that juicy ass? Was her pussy hot and tight for you?"

"Yeah. I enjoyed her body a lot. And I enjoyed her mind. She completely wore me out."

"Baby, Sophia walked up so completely ravished, satisfied, and confident in herself. And you were trying so hard not to look like you'd won the lottery. It was adorable."

"You know, Traci, Sophia started out a little intimidated by you. She envied your figure. I told her that I loved hers as well, and it fit her perfectly. That kind of started a mutual admiration society last night, and she really responded."

"Every woman wants to be special," Traci said. She smacked me playfully on the butt. "And you went all in on making that little vixen feel special."

We both laughed.

"Okay, I've teased you enough, so I'll take a turn in the hot seat. Brandon was so happy to date me for the evening, like it was the best night of his life. I felt like the most desirable woman in the world. You are always saying how attractive and hot I am, and I always play it down to you being such a devoted boyfriend. Brandon helped me see that I have a native appeal. He drank in every part of me, all night. He was reverent, but in a masculine way. I was carried away."

"Sounds like someone else had a fantastic evening, and maybe more than physical."

"Is that okay, Justin?"

I pulled her close. "Traci, you are a passionate woman. You are always going to bring your heart along for any situation. That's what I mean when I say you light up a room. I want you to be yourself when you're with other guys. And to be honest, I won't feel as guilty when I'm with other girls and I get carried away."

"Throwing your poor, innocent girlfriend to the wolves so you can ease your conscience?"

"Exactly, girlfriend."

Traci laughed. "Now, I feel better about last night."

We kept on walking, lost in our thoughts.

"Sophia had a question for me, at the end," I said.

"Oh?"

"She talked about a group of friends they have. She said to talk to you and see if you would be interested in joining them for private fun and games in the future. She and Brandon were interested in us after the ceremony, and she figured he would be even more interested after last night. I'm sure they are talking about it."

"Brandon mentioned something similar. I'm guessing Sophia will talk to me about it. I like her. We both have good taste in men."

"I'll let you two plot and scheme. I like Brandon also. I can see making some new friends in this club."

"And did Sophia mention any other hotties in their little clique?"

Fuck. How does Traci know this stuff?

"Yeah. She mentioned that Brianna was in their play group. She said they recruited the innocent but naughty set."

Traci smirked. "Brandon told me, baby. So your cute little crush just happens to be part of this group, and of course Sophia uses that to sell it."

"She used a lot more than that to sell it."

"Oh?"

I squirmed a little. "She said she would love to be my personal fuck slut."

"Of course she did," Traci taunted.

"And she had me securely in her hot little pussy while she made the sale, so she could feel my reactions. She mentioned that you and I could Dom her and Brandon. She also said we might like to let them Dom us so we could relax and not worry about anything."

"Hmmm. That might be interesting. Anything else?"

"She said that I would want to let her and Brianna be in charge. I would love it."

"She dangled two girls in front of you? She really wants us to join, doesn't she? Good grief, is there anything more?"

"She went nuclear hot and fucked me one more time after I thought we both had nothing left."

Traci laughed. "That little slut! I want to know her even better now. And Justin, thanks for telling me. I could see that you were a little shy to say this stuff, but you did, and it means a lot to me."

"You'll let me know if there's ever a problem with what goes on with other partners?"

"Of course, baby. But I want you to enjoy your time with them. And I know that you bring out the best in your partners, so there will be some unexpected intimacy. I just want our relationship to be strong enough that you trust me with your feelings."

"Thanks, Traci." I pulled her close. "I don't know if I could do this stuff with a different girlfriend. You can sense a lot of what I'm feeling, and you like to tease me about it, but you don't make me feel guilty or ashamed."

"You like that your poor, innocent girlfriend lets you bang all these other girls, then she's understanding when they put their moves on you?"

"I have the best, poor, innocent, girlfriend in the world."

"Maybe the best, but not the most innocent," Traci confided. "Brandon put a few moves on me. He sold their group much the same way, saying they made it safe and fun to be extra naughty. When he mentioned Brianna, he also said that her boyfriend Mike was very popular in the group. He and Mike have double teamed both Sophia and Brianna, and he said it's a standing offer in their gang. Just from watching Mike while you were doing Brianna, I think he would be fun. He loved seeing his girlfriend push her boundaries, and I like that in people. And yes, Brandon worked hard to show me a good time last night. I think he wanted to leave me with a good impression. So, it won't be hard for Sophia to sell me on their little group. And yes, I could survive letting them tell us what to do, because it would be fun to just turn off our minds and be a slut couple."

I teased Traci a little, but we spent more time anticipating joining Sophia's gang. We finished the walk and spent the day together, staying close and reconnecting after all the intensity of the night before.

Monday, Monica set up a walk with me.

"What did you do to Sophia? She was gushing, Justin—I mean out of her mind gushing. She felt so desired that she became a sexual powerhouse."

"You can say that again," I answered. "She nearly wore my dick off, and she completely fried my brain. She was so lost in passion, it rubbed off on me. Traci gave me a bunch of grief about it."

"We'll get to that. Let's talk a little more about your date. Sophia said she felt like you treasured her. What did you do?"

"Sophia is a great person. She's different from Traci. She's curvy and vivacious. She was a little envious of Traci's figure, and I told her that I found her extremely attractive, because she fit into her own skin. And she was so much fun to talk to. We kind of locked into each other. And I started getting really aroused and attracted. She did too. This was during our hike. When we met again at the club, it happened again. She was a fantastic companion, introducing me around and keeping me comfortable meeting all kinds of people. Sophia put them at ease, and so they put me at ease. Then we ate dinner together, and she literally sparkled. She manages to be friendly, open, witty, and wicked all at the same time. Then we got into bed, and she went nuclear hot the entire night."

"You asked me what I did. I didn't do anything, at least consciously. I simply responded to her, and teamed with her. It was like we were dancing together, and we led each other. That was true in and out of the bedroom. It was natural."

"Sounds like you tuned into her," Monica mused. "And when you do that, you build the magic together. Women love that, Justin. They want to build a relationship together with their partner. It's like any team where you sync with your teammate and great things happen. Except this game is love, and it wraps together the physical, the emotional, and the spiritual. That's what your date was gushing about. You built with her at every level, and you're a match for each other. She can't wait to do that again."

"I caught that vibe, but she also made her intentions very clear verbally," I replied.

Monica laughed. "That's Sophia all right. She also said you enjoyed her calling the shots for a bit."

"Yeah. I could just relax and follow her lead. And it worked for both of us."

"Sophia likes to be a naughty girl, but it takes the right boy. When she calls the shots, she's also telling you how to pick her locks."

"It turned me on to hear her tell me to get a little kinky with her."

"Justin, you like women to tell you their secrets. And you have a way of making it safe and affirming for them to do so. And so they get unexpectedly intimate with you. We'll work on how to keep that intimacy where you want it. You don't want every girl to fall head over heels for you. You only have so much availability for follow up romance, and you don't want a lot of disappointed girls pawing at you."

"You're right. Did I go too far with Sophia?"

"Maybe? She'd say yes if you asked her to marry you." Monica laughed. "I'm just kidding. You could do worse than get on Sophia's good side. Her little private group is considered a hot invitation."

"What do you think about that, girlfriend?"

"Asking his girlfriend's opinion about other couples? That's a good sign." We both laughed, and I put my arm around her and bumped hips.

"Their little clique does cater to the innocent yet naughty set, so it's a good one for you and Traci. I'd say go ahead and join. In time, Eric and I will introduce you and Traci to one more private group in the club. It's not innocent at all. But we'll take you there when you're ready."

"And I know enough not to ask more about that. How is Traci taking things?"

"Traci isn't jealous, but she does worry that these other girls may take up a lot of your time and emotional energy. She wants most of that for herself. Your poor, innocent girlfriend loves you so much, baby. So I'd say do a lot of your private swinging with her next to you. She likes being connected to you, even when you're banging some other girl, or she's getting railed by some guy. Traci wants her man next to her. If you keep her connected that way, she'll happily give you a little solo time as well, so you can let those two vixens Brianna and Sophia have their way with you."

She looked over and smirked.

"Sophia played you so well, baby. She had you inside her, and she dangled the goodies in front of you where she felt every reaction. She fools everyone with her bubbly personality, including herself, but she's a scheming little bitch inside. She got you defenseless, she told you exactly what she wanted, and of course you gave it over to her. That's why I like her."

We enjoyed another laugh, and Monica let me off the hook. We finished the walk talking about other things. But of course, Monica wasn't finished with me. I knew I would be seeing her again.

*******

How did this story make you feel? What do you think? Please vote and leave a comment, either in the comments section or through feedback. They mean a lot and motivate more writing!

More chapters are in development, where Justin and Traci explore new things together.