The Unspoken Society Pt. 05: Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came back to reality, I felt sheepish. Sophia was still bowed back and quivering on my cock, and her poor breasts had taken a beating. I lessened the pressure on her nipples, but her hands came up and pressed back on mine. She didn't want me letting go. She also pushed back, and I rocked back on my heels while she settled her weight into my lap. She turned her head, and I reached forward to kiss her. We tangled tongues through the afterglow, just experiencing such an intimate connection. After a few minutes, Sophia broke the kiss.

"If we fell asleep right now, and didn't have any more fun together, this evening would be so worth it," she said.

"I know how you feel, baby. We make a good team."

"Like you said, dangerously good."

"Oh, so you were listening?"

"Even when I'm getting railed cavewoman style, if a boy starts dishing compliments, I'm going to listen."

I chuckled into her hair. "Well, let me give you a couple more. You are white hot, Sophia. Fun, affectionate, friendly, and then sexy, naughty, and intimate. And all wrapped up in a luscious body built for adventure. Damn, girl, you do alright."

"I try."

I just kissed her some more in answer. Eventually, we disentangled, and I scooted back to the headboard and patted the space between my legs. Sophia chirped happily and settled back into me. I let my hands roam along her legs, sides, arms, and chest.

"This next time," I whispered into her ear, "I promise I'll give you that tongue lashing."

"It's not you I'm worried about," she said. "Once again, I had a plan and it went straight out the window."

"In any case, I loved the guided tour. I'll have to thank Monica. She gave me a great gateway girl."

"You're bad, Justin."

We laughed together and relived the experience. Sophia purred in my lap while I gently ran my fingers along her body, keeping her connected and comfortable.

"So here we are, needing another shower," she teased. "The guided tour was supposed to end with you giving me a nice oral orgasm or two. It's kind of a sneaky way to get a guy to slow down and pay attention. Instead, I commanded you to skip all the intermediate steps and fuck me hard."

"I noticed. But I think it worked out. We have all night."

"Oh, it definitely worked out. And I really enjoyed sharing my body with you. You appreciate it so much. If you want any more poses, let me know."

"I'd love that. Remind me if I get distracted and forget. And by the way, we don't have to shower for me to go down on you."

"A unicorn boyfriend, huh? Traci's a lucky girl. But I think we'll shower anyway. I want to start over and let you seduce me, nice and clean. And I need a reset after you manhandled me and made me spasm all over your cock. That was wild."

We lounged a little longer, then she pulled me to the bathroom again.

"You know the drill," she laughed. We cleaned each other up, dried off, and I led her back to the bed.

"I'm going to do a self-guided tour this time," I told her. She winked and slid under the sheets. I got in beside her and we began kissing and caressing each other. I made use of her lessons and explored her body with my fingertips. I also raked up her back with my fingernails, and I felt her hitch each time. When her kisses became heated, I worked my lips down her neck, heading her sighs and moans to guide my kisses and licks. After a spell, I trailed across her upper chest. Her hips squirmed by this point, so I gently guided her shoulder to roll her onto her back. She stretched luxuriantly in anticipation.

I moved back up and looked into her eyes while my hands traced the outer swell of her breasts. Something prompted me to keep the connection, so I did, and we gazed for quite a long time. If my eyes communicated my thoughts, they told Sophia that I cared for her a lot, I admired her positive outlook and personality, I loved the curvy package, and I lusted after her naughty girl side. What I saw in her eyes was full appreciation for what I was telling her, and a lot of things that said I was very special to her. Even deeper, trying to break out but being held in check, was a sense that I only had to ask, and she would be mine. Her eyes widened a bit when she saw me sense that, but they didn't waver. I felt I had to honor that.

"Yes, Sophia," I said. "If circumstances were different, there is no doubt."

She smiled and pulled me down to kiss her. These kisses were different—deeper and infused with more meaning. At some point, I think we both realized we had gone far enough, and I moved back down her neck, and onto the tops of her breasts, kissing and flicking my tongue. My fingers traced along the swells at the bottom, and Sophia's breath went deeper.

I moved my kisses down while my hand cupped the underside of her nearest breast, lifting it toward my lips. I circled around the areola, and then I flicked my tongue across it. Sophia jolted, and I spent some time exploring the textured skin.

Then I got my lips acquainted with her nipple, while she squirmed under me. I started very gently and then gradually ramped up the stimulation, feeling out her reactions. Then I popped off and moved to the other breast, mentally snickering at the little moan of impatience. Another slow journey around the areola, then a longer session on the nipple, this time progressing to some light tooth dragging up the stiff nub.

But I had a different goal, so I finally started the slow, tortuous journey down Sophia's side, around her waist, and then finally in between her legs. I stayed by her side, wanting to try out her hint of going down that way. Sophia pulled her knees up and splayed her legs wide, giving me a full invitation to her treasures. I circled around her pussy, taking in her feminine taste and scent while I explored her lips. When her hips started writhing, I took mercy on her and moved up toward her clit.

I ran my tongue lightly over her hood, and she settled back, ready for some serious pleasure. I used my fingers to tease around her opening, exploring just behind her lips like she explained. She moaned and twisted into my fingers. Got it.

Meanwhile, I traced around the hood of her clit with my tongue. Her breath told me she was enjoying this, so I kept the pressure light and got familiar with its length. Sophia had opened herself fully, so I could follow the hood along its entire structure. That helped me avoid overstimulating her, so I increased the pressure of my tongue to match her excitement level.

When I felt the pearl of her clit emerge, I gave it a tentative direct lick. Sophia jolted.

"Yes!" she hissed.

With that command, I concentrated on the pearl, batting it side to side as my tongue moved up and down. It was fun to come at her from the side, and she was writhing hard now, building for a big orgrasm. When she went rigid, I mashed her clit under my tongue and rolled it around until she bowed upward and yelled out. I kept at it while her pussy convulsed several times and some sort of tortured, pulsing wail came out of her throat. When she collapsed back, I stopped moving, but I kept her clit surrounded by my tongue, keeping it soothed.

Sophia luxuriated in her afterglow, and I felt her hands playing in my hair. After a bit, she sighed.

"Wow, Justin, I came hard, baby. That was fantastic."

I lifted off her clit and kissed around her pussy in answer.

"Can I have you inside me?"

"Love to, Sophia." She held her arms out in invitation, and I moved between her legs, positioned my cock, and then slowly pushed inside while I leaned down to kiss her.

We made unhurried, affectionate love. With two orgasms out of the way, I just enjoyed spending this intimate time with a special person. We alternated kissing with looking into each other's eyes, big smiles on our faces. Life didn't get any better than this.

When my body shifted into an ascent toward release, Sophia picked up on it, and her smile turned naughty while she wormed her fingers between us. I loved her easy eroticism, and she smiled brighter to see that in my eyes.

She locked her pleasure to mine, and we came together, mouths fused and groans resonating between us. It was so satisfying to explode into Sophia because she was loving it. She was a temple of pleasure for both of us.

We gave our afterglow its full due, kissing and nibbling each other's lips between nuzzling and hugging. I rubbed her nose with mine, and she winked. I could tell that we would both fall asleep quickly after this, so when the time was right, I lifted off of her and moved to her side.

She turned, snuggled back, and spooned into me, pulling my arm over her chest.

"Justin?"

"Yes?"

"Our little eye-to-eye discussion? Could we keep that between us?"

"I think that would be a great idea."

"And when we wake up and fool around again, it's okay to just use me for my body."

I laughed and nuzzled her neck. "Got it, baby. Lust only for a while."

She giggled and snuggled her ass back into my hips. We quickly fell asleep, physically worn out but also mentally drained from our deep communication and its implications.

I woke up with a warm, pleasant feeling in my hips. I realized that Sophia was gently grinding back into me. My cock was nestled in the crack of her ass, hard and throbbing. I ground back a little into her, and she moaned.

"I've got some lube on my nipples. Would you like to play with them?" she said softly.

"Love to, baby."

I cupped her upper breast and found the hard nipple, the skin soft and silky with the lube. I enclosed the hard nub in my fingers and gently stroked outward, stretching it and then stroking back down. Sophia moaned again, so I repeated this action and occasionally added little twists to the mix.

"That feels divine," she breathed.

Sophia shifted, then a hand came back to find my lower arm. She lifted her side, she pulled that arm under her, and she settled back down. I realized that with her hourglass shape, she could comfortably fit my elbow underneath her waist. I took the direction and palmed her lower breast in my hand.

"Fuck yes," she whispered. Her hand snaked back between us to find my cock and position it at her sex. She pushed back and my head entered her. Satisfied, she let go and started a sexy hip dance that slowly worked me further and further inside.

I stroked and twisted both of her silky nipples, enjoying getting to "use her for her body." Sophia was a great fuck with her full, sensitive tits, her luscious ass pressing back, and her hot, wet pussy massaging my cock.

Once again, I could fully enjoy this ride with my previous orgasms keeping me on an even keel. I made sure to appreciate what I had—a friendly, curvy, and horny hottie getting off in my arms. Sophia loved her body and what it could do for her. Her fingers did an unhurried dance on her clit, and her body undulated to the waves of pleasure moving back and forth. And for me, this was amazing. I had never had both hands free in the spoon position before, and I loved being able to play with Sophia's ample chest. Her breathy moans urged me on, and I used more pressure on her nipples, trusting the lube to avoid chafing the skin. She arched her chest into my hands. Got it.

I nuzzled my lips into her neck and kissed. I felt goosebumps on her breasts in response, so I kept it up. Since I couldn't communicate with my eyes, I whispered some things into her ear.

"You are so sexy, Sophia. Your body feels fabulous pressed into mine. And I love playing with you."

"Oh, God, Justin. Fuck me." It was a plea not to stop anything. She needed this. My cock hardened further to hear her beg.

Of course I had no intention of stopping. I followed along to her increasing passion level. She lifted her upper leg, braced her foot on my calf, and used that to drive my cock deeper into her pussy. Fuck, this girl was gone.

We built our pleasure together until I felt her body tense up. Her passion flowed into me, and my impending orgasm followed right with hers. I stretched and twisted her nipples hard, and she jolted, then arched her torso, jamming her pussy around my cock and pushing her chest into my greedy hands. Then, she exploded, hoarsely crying out while her pussy pulsed around my cock. That drove me over the edge, and I spurted inside her in long waves of pleasure. I squeezed around her body with my arms, holding this extraordinary woman as close as possible while we writhed together.

Coherent thought returned, and I felt Sophia relaxed her rigid body. But she made no move to disengage. I took the hint and slowly released my hold on her nipples, gently encasing her breasts in my hands. She purred her approval and snuggled back into me. She moved her upper leg back along the lower and settled in.

"Sweet dreams, lover boy," she whispered.

I grinned into her back. She had just commanded me that I wasn't going anywhere. Not like it was a problem.

"Back at you, goddess," I said. She purred again.

We both fell back asleep.

The next morning, I woke up still snuggled into Sophia. Fortunately, my cock had disengaged from her in the middle of the night, so it wasn't stuck inside her. She sensed me waking and pulled my arm into her chest. Soft light streamed around the curtains.

"Morning, baby," she said. "Restful night?"

"Very. Also very pleasurable. How about you?"

"That's as good as nights get!" she bubbled. We laughed together and I squeezed her into me.

"Would you like to relax through a bath with me, then maybe come back and see what other pleasures we can conjure together?"

"I'd love that."

"Can I convince you to run the water?"

I laughed. "Dangling your charms to get me to do what you want?"

"Of course."

"Some excellent charms. You win."

Sophia lifted her waist up, and I got my arm back. It had been beneath her all night, and it wasn't asleep or anything. The hourglass shape was growing on me.

I got up, relieved myself, and got the bath running. When the temperature got right, I started filling it.

"Okay, gorgeous, the bath is filling. I'll give you a moment.

Sophia winked and padded by. She pulled the door to, and I heard her use the toilet then putter around for a while. The water stopped, and it sounded like she got in.

"Join me, Justin?" she called out.

I opened the door and found her luxuriating in a tub full of bubbles. She had pinned her hair up into a halo around her face.

"This is sinfully good," she said while I climbed in opposite her. "I need to thank whoever outfitted these bathrooms. Big bathtubs. Faucet in the corner so we can both recline and relax. Thoughtfully provided bubble bath. I wonder what genius thought to include that amenity?"

She looked over slyly at me, pleased with herself.

"Some total hottie must have suggested it. She knew that it would come in handy after she ravished the boys all night."

"Exactly."

We soaked and eventually cleaned each other up. We got out and used the fluffy towels to dry each other off.

"Give me a moment to take down my hair? I'll join you back in bed."

"Perfect. And would you mind another pose beside the door when you come out?"

Her eyes locked on mine in the mirror. "I think that can be arranged."

When the door opened, she vamped beside the door frame and struck a pose. I took a top-to-bottom look, fully enjoying the experience and knowing that she was feeding on it. Her full breasts, her hourglass waist and hips, and the treasures peeking between her legs. Down to her feet, her pretty toes rippling with anticipation.

"Amazing," I said.

"One more?" she asked.

"Of course."

She strutted over beside the bed and struck a power pose, her legs apart, hands on her hips, back straight, and chest out. She knew she looked good.

"My turn to tour your body," she stated.

I laughed and turned on my back. She climbed over me and brought her lips to mine. She skillfully worked around my body, trying things and learning secrets. She ended up exciting my cock to full strength before impaling herself. This time, she rode upright, inviting me to play with her breasts while she played with herself. We looked into each other's eyes and inspired ourselves on.

She seized up and came, dropping her weight into my hips and wracking her body in response to the spasms racing through her. I watched the entire episode, drinking in this sensual woman so lost in pleasure.

When she recovered, she shifted her hips to stimulate my cock even more, and it didn't take long before my eyes rolled back and I unloaded inside her. She dropped her weight again, forcing my cum to struggle past and building the pleasure higher. She bent down and kissed me through my recovery, then she stretched her legs out behind.

She relaxed atop me, fucked out and languid. She rested her head on my shoulder.

"That was so good," she said.

"You are fantastic, Sophia. I've loved every minute of the last 24 hours."

"Thank you." She gathered herself to say something more. "Baby, Brandon and I have a few couples that we invite for private playtime. We were already interested in you two after your induction interview. You were both so caught up with your partners up there, and then you came back and would have fucked each other silly if we hadn't intervened. We loved your wide-eyed innocence together. Brandon and I made passionate love in the room right after you left, even though we planned on playing with others that night. Your passion for each other rubbed off on us."

"After last night, I would like to do that even more. I expect Brandon is having this same conversation with Traci. Talk to your girlfriend, and if the vibes are right for all of us, we would love to have you join our circle of close friends. We often gather in the same room and drive our passion together. By the way, your cute little crush Brianna is part of our group. We kind of gravitate toward the innocent but naughty set. She gushed about her dungeon slut story, and I would love to get that same treatment from you. In fact, I would be happy to be your personal boy toy and let you do whatever you wanted with me. You only have to ask."

My worn out cock stiffened at this admission. Sophia felt it.

"Does that turn you on, baby? Your own personal fuck slut, eager to do whatever you wanted? Would you and Traci like to go Dom on Brandon and me together? We switch roles around in our little group. And all of us girls love being boy toys. So think about it."

"It sounds fantastic," I replied, visions of horny girls dancing in my head.

"It is fantastic, Justin. Talk to Traci. There's no pressure, but if you two are turned on by the idea, I promise you will love the reality. You can start with us and branch out into the rest of the group. There's enough of us that you can enjoy a naughty evening anytime. You met several of them last night."

"Sophia?"

"Yes?"

"Do you make every guy feel like they are the best thing that ever happened? Because that's what you do to me."

She chuckled and craned over to kiss me. "Justin, you are the best thing that ever happened. Believe me, you have been making me feel like the only girl in the whole, wide, world. You have Traci for a girlfriend, who can easily make another girl feel inadequate, yet you fall head over heels for me. I can feel it, Justin. In the deep of night when I doubt myself, I will have this ember in my heart from our time together, when I was the only girl for you and our fire blazed hot."

A warm wave went through me to hear that. And my cock fully hardened in the face of such genuine affection.

"Oh, my God. That's what gets you hard when you're totally worn out? I open my heart, and you can't help yourself? Are you trying to kill me? Get ready, baby, because I'm going to make love this time." She turned on her passion, and for a girl like Sophia, that was saying something.